Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (11/46) > >>

SINIB:

--- Quote from: MissingMandible on November 15, 2019, 06:31:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on November 14, 2019, 08:06:53 PM ---Thorra

Thorra cocked her head, looking down upon the plain looking teenager with an unerring focus. She threw a fistfull of her chips inside her mouth, staring intently at the little gadget Mothra held.

"What's that?" She scooted closer and reached out, grabbing it with blinding speed. She turned it over in her hands, staring at it intently. "I've never really seen anything like this before, but it smells funny..."

--- End quote ---

Mothra:

Before she could react, the stranger snatched the mystery device right out of her hands, "He-hey! Give that back!" Mothra demanded, throwing her body over the table in a panicked bid to reclaim the object.

There were souls trapped inside the gadgt, and who knows if tampering with it could damage, or worse, destroy those unfortunates within.

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Thorra handed the thing back after a few moments. "You're looking for someone? There's clearly more to it than that, I can sense the power held within that trinket of yours."

She smiled. "You're not really a normal girl, are you?"

Bern:
Lulu

"Oh please, everyone knows that. I¨m just saying that breezes work best during the day when it is cooling you down from the gaze of the blazing sun." She did catch his quick tensing of the hand, it looked like he was forcing on an act for some reason.

So my appearance is irrelevant yet my body is also one of your treasures? If you truly treasured me then show it by treating me like an actual woman and not an object you wish to posses. As for your guest..... As long as I make eye contact with him, I will be able to read as mind and know his general location no matter where he goes. It quite the powerful tool would you not agree?

Kotomine_Rin:
Vega

I pity you. It's one thing to be surrounded in filth, but to be exposed to the muck and grime beneath the thoughts of the peasants... it must be hell. His thoughts sounded sad. He truly felt sorry for her gift, from the bottom of his heart. The ugliness of others already pushed him this far, naturally, he was sure that he'd probably try to exterminate everyone in the world if even their disgusting thoughts violated him. It wasn't quite blissful ignorance, but the fact he couldn't tell what others thought was probably for the best.

But I suppose your torment has its uses. And... how exactly am I treating you like an object?

It was truly puzzling.

Bern:
Lulu

I only hear what I want to hear. Useless thoughts are just filtered away as a pleasant background noice, it is almost like having a constant soundtrack playing for yourself.

She leaned back further in the seat, it was more for visual presentation that anything else. With how little she actually weighed, this kind of breeze might actually blow her away if she wasn't grounding herself with her power.

"Hey careful, you're gonna miss the exit if you bask in the breeze too much."

You refer to me as your treasure while abstracting a value to me based entirely on the notion of me 'belonging' to you, rather than how much you actually enjoy my presence. If you are not even attracted to me, what right do you have to impose on others how they view me?

Kotomine_Rin:
Highway Battle Dess

"Kah..." The spider wheezed weakly. "As if you'd...lose any sleep... over something like that..."

The air shimmered by the roadside... and the ominous feeling reached its climax. A ghostly figure emerged, its shoulder bloodied from the last exchange... but before it could even be fully perceived, the bullet had already shot forth. And yet, there was nothing. Nothing aside smoke that had seeped out of the weapon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version