Author Topic: Highway 13  (Read 11039 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Highway 13
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2019, 04:29:55 PM »
Thorra

Thorra handed the thing back after a few moments. "You're looking for someone? There's clearly more to it than that, I can sense the power held within that trinket of yours."

She smiled. "You're not really a normal girl, are you?"

Mothra:

"Well, I, uh..." 

Mothra fell back to her seat, once again turning her gaze downwards. Truth be told, she's just too tired right now to continue the facade. "You're the first one who could tell," the teenager stated, misinterpreting what the beautiful lady meant, "Though I am looking for someone - my neighbor's son. He went missing, and I'm afraid something happened."

Thorra

Mothra suddenly found herself whisked into Thorra's lap within a fraction of a second, head resting against the woman's ample chest. She could feel faint tingles of divine electricity seeming to embrace her.

"Well well, I couldn't ignore that sort of plight if I wanted to. Tell me everything."

Thorra's free hand rubbed Mothra's head. It was large, like the rest of her body was, and it felt like the giant was holding back her strength in order not to harm her. "You have some sort of idea of what happened, don't you?"

Her words seemed to be full of honey, and the woman felt inheirently trustworthy and lovable.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 04:32:15 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2019, 05:19:32 PM »
Thorra

Mothra suddenly found herself whisked into Thorra's lap within a fraction of a second, head resting against the woman's ample chest. She could feel faint tingles of divine electricity seeming to embrace her.

"Well well, I couldn't ignore that sort of plight if I wanted to. Tell me everything."

Thorra's free hand rubbed Mothra's head. It was large, like the rest of her body was, and it felt like the giant was holding back her strength in order not to harm her. "You have some sort of idea of what happened, don't you?"

Her words seemed to be full of honey, and the woman felt inheirently trustworthy and lovable.
Mothra:

Mothra barely even got an "eep" in when she was snatched up by the woman, face turning an even brighter shade of red as she became fully aware just how *scant* the blonde's clothing was. All of a sudden, the teenager was embraced. Mothra noticed the potential strength her companion had, that it was being held back for her comfort. She felt like an infant being cradled by her mother...

"Well well, I couldn't ignore that sort of plight if I wanted to. Tell me everything." the blonde spoke.

With the feeling of security, Mothra did just that. Much like a child seeking comfort from her parent, she laid herself bare. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes by the end of it, the feeling of guilt rearing its ugly head again, both for her murder and for her inability to find the person she vowed to save.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2019, 08:23:19 PM »
Thorra

Mothra:

Mothra barely even got an "eep" in when she was snatched up by the woman, face turning an even brighter shade of red as she became fully aware just how *scant* the blonde's clothing was. All of a sudden, the teenager was embraced. Mothra noticed the potential strength her companion had, that it was being held back for her comfort. She felt like an infant being cradled by her mother...

"Well well, I couldn't ignore that sort of plight if I wanted to. Tell me everything." the blonde spoke.

With the feeling of security, Mothra did just that. Much like a child seeking comfort from her parent, she laid herself bare. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes by the end of it, the feeling of guilt rearing its ugly head again, both for her murder and for her inability to find the person she vowed to save.

Thorra

Throughout her entire story, Thorra continued petting Mothra's head, sending calming sparks through their bodies, massaging her nerves and making her feel pleasantly numb. By the end of it, she found her head resting right up against Thorra's mounds, pressed in between them by the larger woman.

"You did what you felt needed to happen, and death comes for everyone at some point, even the gods. We all wait for the coming of Ragnarok." Thorra said. Her voice had a soothing tone to it, and she felt Thorra's hand finally lift itself off her head, and felt herself get pulled into a tight hug. "I'd be honored to help you in your quest, Mothra. It certainly sounds like this Eruraviel you talk about needs a stern talking to, at the least."

There was an interested tone to her voice brought on by her vauge knowledge of elves. She wanted to finally meet one, and see how they looked like.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2019, 04:32:56 PM »
Lulu

Maybe you'll find out soon...

Her expression remained the same, not willing to give anything away so easily besides....it would appear that they'd finally reached their destination. But what would await them at this place where destiny comes together.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2019, 02:21:02 AM »
Vega

So he kept driving. Advancing forward, no matter what.

Continued in Swole City
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 02:45:34 AM by francobull3 »

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2019, 02:38:17 PM »

Thorra

Throughout her entire story, Thorra continued petting Mothra's head, sending calming sparks through their bodies, massaging her nerves and making her feel pleasantly numb. By the end of it, she found her head resting right up against Thorra's mounds, pressed in between them by the larger woman.

"You did what you felt needed to happen, and death comes for everyone at some point, even the gods. We all wait for the coming of Ragnarok." Thorra said. Her voice had a soothing tone to it, and she felt Thorra's hand finally lift itself off her head, and felt herself get pulled into a tight hug. "I'd be honored to help you in your quest, Mothra. It certainly sounds like this Eruraviel you talk about needs a stern talking to, at the least."

There was an interested tone to her voice brought on by her vauge knowledge of elves. She wanted to finally meet one, and see how they looked like.

Mothra:

After a  sniffle and another round of blushing later, Mothra was collected enough to get down to business. She was hapy that she now has a compatriot in this endeavor, though there are a few hiccups that need to be resolved. "So," she said, still on the blonde's lap, "My biggest lead has...gone to the other side, taking Eruraviel's whereabouts with her. All I have is this device to go off of. Do you have any ideas where we can start?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2019, 03:03:21 PM »
The Mysterious Marksman

Something shimmered as the bullet hit. No, it was his silhouette, fading into thin air. The bullet passed through, and only the shifting of the air revealed that he was in fact there. However!

Two ungodly eyes seared through the winds and pierced right through just as they were to evade. The air where he once was hyper heated and a blast of heat billowed forth! The group dashed right into nothing, but there was a gut feeling that something happened. The rest was silence. For a moment, it wasn't sure if it'd strike again.

Justice

The rider returned to his ordinary form, swallowing bile. He glanced at Suerte and the bundle in her bosom, and the half-dead and dying bag of sticks on his lap, then barked at the former, "We're too exposed here, make Punishment hurry out."

With one hand he held his firearm, while the other drew Absolution from its chain with a leaden schwing.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 03:10:41 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2019, 01:27:37 AM »
Suerte

Suerte silently followed Justice's commands, forcing punishment to do an about-face towards the opposite direction.  Suerte glanced back at the where the man once stood.  He was gone.  On top of that, Justice had been struck.  Thats right, the luck she gave him would have worn off by now.  Only she has protection right now.  Furthermore, shes not going it alone anymore.  She can't do whatever she wants.

"Sorry," she said, realizing that could have been bad.

Taking aim forward, she fired her gun towards the horizon, in the complete opposite direction from where he had vanished.  "I reckon we find some way to capture or get information from him.  We might figure out who hired him or if he's working alone."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2019, 02:03:34 AM »
A-702

The kid on Suerte's back had passed out from the shock and sadness. No, maybe it was for the best. He hoped she might have a better dream than the reality. But his vision was getting weak, and he was losing a lot of blood. The girl was crying, he could tell that much, even with his shitty eyesight. So why were they just talking about the mission like that's what mattered most? That kind of thinking...

"You... idiots..."

Pissed him off. Without even thinking about it or realizing it, his weak and small fist struck towards Justice's self righteous ass-face with the fury of an elephant. A shocking amount of force for a dying insect. But it wasn't a strike to injure, or even one that'd have much of an impact. But it would throw the spider off its back and make him feel way better about being shot.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:04:35 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2019, 02:17:36 AM »
Justice

It wasn't even worth feeling endangered by, regardless of its power. He might have even let it hit to make the man feel better, any other time. But Justice holstered his gun and grabbed the spider's arm with equally unforgiving tension, catching the knuckles on his covered cheek with only the slightest pressure left.

"Focus on not dying," the rider said, as if reprimanding his stupid use of the little strength he had left. "The kid isn't safe here. Neither are you."

Punishment rumbled under them, speeding to leave the highway behind, along with the emergency lights in the distance.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2019, 02:39:23 AM »
A-702

His shark teeth clenched in fury. No, he saw it coming. All of his senses told him the same, that it wouldn't do any good. But something was flaring up regardless... "To hell with that, the kid's safe with you two! And it doesn't matter if I die, I'll just get rebuilt and lose my memories. Let go of me!"

He fought and struggled. No, as he did that, even the rider could notice the syringe he was holding onto desperately. No, it might even be familiar.

The elemental fought that man, whose fist could shatter even space. When they fought against him, even she took a fatal blow. But she was able to be healed thanks to something. For a moment, it looked oddly familiar. No, it was the same. But there was only enough for one. Logically, anyone would use it on themselves, especially when in such a state. But the spider refused. He held onto it, and was trying to go back to that wreck, even if it meant he'd have to go there alone and die.

"We only have a few minutes, but we can save that brat's dad! It's only enough for him, but we have to save him! I'm not letting him fucking die. I'm not letting a kid cry! I don't care if all you want is the cash, go look for your killer and eat ash for all I care! But I'm not letting someone else die. We have to help that kid!"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 02:39:54 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2019, 02:55:14 AM »
Suerte

Suerte nodded in agreement with Justice.  Quite frankly, staying alive was the top priority.  She had forgotten that for a moment, but it was not something that she would let someone else repeat in her place.  Thats how people die.

"I gotcha," Suerte said, handing over the reins to Justice and standing up.  "I am going to go back and get the girls father.  Your right....  If she wakes up before I get back, tell her i'm sorry."

Just then, the bullets she fired earlier wizzed past all of them, aimed directly towards where the man stood before.  With that she leapt off the horse and charged back towards the smoke at full speed, following the bullets.  "BRING IT ON!" she roared.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 03:01:35 AM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2019, 06:01:17 PM »

Thorra

Mothra:

After a  sniffle and another round of blushing later, Mothra was collected enough to get down to business. She was hapy that she now has a compatriot in this endeavor, though there are a few hiccups that need to be resolved. "So," she said, still on the blonde's lap, "My biggest lead has...gone to the other side, taking Eruraviel's whereabouts with her. All I have is this device to go off of. Do you have any ideas where we can start?"

Thorra

"Oh." The blond answered, simply shaking her head. "No, I don't. I just got here a few hours ago. Wherever here is. It'd be nice if you could catch me up to speed on that fact, because it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in kansas anymore."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2019, 01:25:50 AM »
Suerte

Suerte nodded in agreement with Justice.  Quite frankly, staying alive was the top priority.  She had forgotten that for a moment, but it was not something that she would let someone else repeat in her place.  Thats how people die.

"I gotcha," Suerte said, handing over the reins to Justice and standing up.  "I am going to go back and get the girls father.  Your right....  If she wakes up before I get back, tell her i'm sorry."

Just then, the bullets she fired earlier wizzed past all of them, aimed directly towards where the man stood before.  With that she leapt off the horse and charged back towards the smoke at full speed, following the bullets.  "BRING IT ON!" she roared.

Justice

Justice did not protest to her decision, nor loosen his grasp on the half-dead man, he just added the unconscious little girl to the amount of bodies he had to cover. Before Suerte could split from them, he snatched the syringe in the spider's hold and tossed it into her hand. "Don't die!" He barked.

And then, in an instant they were charging off the freeway, skipping the winding exit to the cover of buildings and slower roads. Justice still held his sword, inhaling into hypersensitivity, and prepared to stop the next emergency vehicle to approach the corresponding entrance to the highway, if the spider lasted that long.

MissingMandible

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2019, 08:11:59 AM »
Thorra

"Oh." The blond answered, simply shaking her head. "No, I don't. I just got here a few hours ago. Wherever here is. It'd be nice if you could catch me up to speed on that fact, because it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in kansas anymore."

Mothra:

"Oh," the teenager said, eyes casting back down to the table as she contemplates how to answer, "I guess...you could call this place a dumping ground.

"people, objects, even places get pulled in. I've been here for about a year, still haven't figured out how or why I came. And this city is unlike the ones I knew. Districts are like..."- what was the correct name? -"City states? Yeah, that sounds about right. City states within a larger city."