Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (15/46) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
A-702

His shark teeth clenched in fury. No, he saw it coming. All of his senses told him the same, that it wouldn't do any good. But something was flaring up regardless... "To hell with that, the kid's safe with you two! And it doesn't matter if I die, I'll just get rebuilt and lose my memories. Let go of me!"

He fought and struggled. No, as he did that, even the rider could notice the syringe he was holding onto desperately. No, it might even be familiar.

The elemental fought that man, whose fist could shatter even space. When they fought against him, even she took a fatal blow. But she was able to be healed thanks to something. For a moment, it looked oddly familiar. No, it was the same. But there was only enough for one. Logically, anyone would use it on themselves, especially when in such a state. But the spider refused. He held onto it, and was trying to go back to that wreck, even if it meant he'd have to go there alone and die.

"We only have a few minutes, but we can save that brat's dad! It's only enough for him, but we have to save him! I'm not letting him fucking die. I'm not letting a kid cry! I don't care if all you want is the cash, go look for your killer and eat ash for all I care! But I'm not letting someone else die. We have to help that kid!"

yinsukin:
Suerte

Suerte nodded in agreement with Justice.  Quite frankly, staying alive was the top priority.  She had forgotten that for a moment, but it was not something that she would let someone else repeat in her place.  Thats how people die.

"I gotcha," Suerte said, handing over the reins to Justice and standing up.  "I am going to go back and get the girls father.  Your right....  If she wakes up before I get back, tell her i'm sorry."

Just then, the bullets she fired earlier wizzed past all of them, aimed directly towards where the man stood before.  With that she leapt off the horse and charged back towards the smoke at full speed, following the bullets.  "BRING IT ON!" she roared.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: MissingMandible on November 20, 2019, 02:38:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on November 17, 2019, 08:23:19 PM ---
Thorra

Throughout her entire story, Thorra continued petting Mothra's head, sending calming sparks through their bodies, massaging her nerves and making her feel pleasantly numb. By the end of it, she found her head resting right up against Thorra's mounds, pressed in between them by the larger woman.

"You did what you felt needed to happen, and death comes for everyone at some point, even the gods. We all wait for the coming of Ragnarok." Thorra said. Her voice had a soothing tone to it, and she felt Thorra's hand finally lift itself off her head, and felt herself get pulled into a tight hug. "I'd be honored to help you in your quest, Mothra. It certainly sounds like this Eruraviel you talk about needs a stern talking to, at the least."

There was an interested tone to her voice brought on by her vauge knowledge of elves. She wanted to finally meet one, and see how they looked like.

--- End quote ---

Mothra:

After a  sniffle and another round of blushing later, Mothra was collected enough to get down to business. She was hapy that she now has a compatriot in this endeavor, though there are a few hiccups that need to be resolved. "So," she said, still on the blonde's lap, "My biggest lead has...gone to the other side, taking Eruraviel's whereabouts with her. All I have is this device to go off of. Do you have any ideas where we can start?"

--- End quote ---

Thorra

"Oh." The blond answered, simply shaking her head. "No, I don't. I just got here a few hours ago. Wherever here is. It'd be nice if you could catch me up to speed on that fact, because it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in kansas anymore."

YOLF:

--- Quote from: yinsukin on November 23, 2019, 02:55:14 AM ---Suerte

Suerte nodded in agreement with Justice.  Quite frankly, staying alive was the top priority.  She had forgotten that for a moment, but it was not something that she would let someone else repeat in her place.  Thats how people die.

"I gotcha," Suerte said, handing over the reins to Justice and standing up.  "I am going to go back and get the girls father.  Your right....  If she wakes up before I get back, tell her i'm sorry."

Just then, the bullets she fired earlier wizzed past all of them, aimed directly towards where the man stood before.  With that she leapt off the horse and charged back towards the smoke at full speed, following the bullets.  "BRING IT ON!" she roared.

--- End quote ---

Justice

Justice did not protest to her decision, nor loosen his grasp on the half-dead man, he just added the unconscious little girl to the amount of bodies he had to cover. Before Suerte could split from them, he snatched the syringe in the spider's hold and tossed it into her hand. "Don't die!" He barked.

And then, in an instant they were charging off the freeway, skipping the winding exit to the cover of buildings and slower roads. Justice still held his sword, inhaling into hypersensitivity, and prepared to stop the next emergency vehicle to approach the corresponding entrance to the highway, if the spider lasted that long.

MissingMandible:

--- Quote from: Sinib on November 23, 2019, 06:01:17 PM ---Thorra

"Oh." The blond answered, simply shaking her head. "No, I don't. I just got here a few hours ago. Wherever here is. It'd be nice if you could catch me up to speed on that fact, because it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in kansas anymore."

--- End quote ---

Mothra:

"Oh," the teenager said, eyes casting back down to the table as she contemplates how to answer, "I guess...you could call this place a dumping ground.

"people, objects, even places get pulled in. I've been here for about a year, still haven't figured out how or why I came. And this city is unlike the ones I knew. Districts are like..."- what was the correct name? -"City states? Yeah, that sounds about right. City states within a larger city."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version