Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (16/46) > >>

SINIB:
Thorra

Thorra scratched her forehead. "A year, huh? This city does seem pretty crazy, but what you're describing is even crazier than what I'd figured."

She stared into the sky, and then burst out into a joyous smile. "But, it does sound perfect for me. Chaotic situations are great for strengthening my legend."

She offered Mothra a hand. "Let's go find a nicer place to talk. Do you have a drawer or something I can sleep in at your house? Maybe a pillow?"

Kotomine_Rin:
A-702

"...don't bother, I'll be fine. Remember? I can't die."  His eyes narrowed as the rider dragged him away. Despite that, his voice was starting to clear up.

He wished he could tell him the truth. But this mission... its success had to come first, no matter the cost. Thinking about that, the regenerating flesh was squirming a bit, feeling like something was crawling inside.

"Why did you accept the job?"

(At the highway)

The cowgirl advanced alone. with nothing but her guns and her mission by her side. That substance would be able to save those who were lost. To many people, this was something they'd be willing to sunder entire countries for. That was the hope she foolishly held in her hand.

All for the sake of a little girl.

As she advanced at frightening speed, her step suddenly triggered something, but it wasn't but a split second later before the sharpnel burst from  the ground next to her.  Had he already set up antipersonel mines!? The impact was hard enough to wound a large animal severely!

yinsukin:
Suerte

That girl...  Would she have tried to save her father if she had the chance?

Two men stood opposite to one another, their faces obscured by shadow.  The ground beneath them was nothing but the remains of a house that once belonged to a happy family, torn to shreds by bullets.  There was no longer any cover, nowhere left to run.

"It took me a long time to track you down old man.  I can't say the legendary slayer of countries disappoints," the man said.  Suerte still to this day will never forget the terror she felt when she realized this man did so much damaged, pushed her parents so far on his own.

"Settle down partner, i'm just a man trying to raise a daughter with his wife," her father retorted.  "Well... his daughter."

Thats right.  Her mother was already dead, gunned down by this man in cold blood.  Why?  He was only looking for his father right?  Why her mother?

"I've got one bullet left," the assailant said.  "How about we make this the last game we play?"

"I only play games with my sweet darling and your neither my wife nor daughter."

That man, the man who killed her father merely smiled.  It was as if he knew how this was going to go from the start.  No he did, thats what she learned later at least.  The ability to see all possible events and choose the one he desired, that was his power.  His words still haunt her.

"You know, there wasn't a single world, a single possibility of you helping him!  They say children grow up just like their parents, but after seeing you, I say thats bullshit.  Your father was a hero and you a coward!"

"Father..." she mumbled aloud, only for her words to be interrupted by the sound of something going off.  She turned, eyes wide as shrapnel flew at her body.  How careless of her.  "Am I a coward?"

Every single one of the shrapnel pieces missed.  It was a stroke of luck, the kind of thing only years and years of prayer could offer, a once in a lifetime miracle.  They all flew passed her face, body, and hair, not even scratching the clothes on her body.  Then she smiled and shouted,

"C'mon out.  I didn't get a good look at you, but from what i've seen so far, it sounds like you have the face of a wuss.  Its ok though, I prefer dick but i'm fine with fucking a pussy!"

Kotomine_Rin:
The Assassin

The gunman was calm. Hidden, he suddenly appeared behind Suerte, as if conjured from thin air. His rifle already drawn to shoot her back. No words needed to be spoken in the battlefield.

YOLF:

--- Quote from: francobull3 on December 02, 2019, 12:45:49 AM ---A-702

"...don't bother, I'll be fine. Remember? I can't die."  His eyes narrowed as the rider dragged him away. Despite that, his voice was starting to clear up.

He wished he could tell him the truth. But this mission... its success had to come first, no matter the cost. Thinking about that, the regenerating flesh was squirming a bit, feeling like something was crawling inside.

"Why did you accept the job?"

--- End quote ---

Justice

He didn't take his eyes off his surroundings to answer him. Justice rumbled, "You may be recyclable for others' convenience, but the only you you will ever have is now."

If the rider seemed to scoff then, not at the other man but someone else, and his hold on the child tightened by an amount that no sleeping human would notice, there was no one to remark on it, and few who would notice even if they were watching.

"Because I could, and there was the need. Is that enough for you?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version