Cross Effects > Areas

Highway 13

<< < (17/46) > >>

yinsukin:
Suerte

Suerte paused, sweat forming on her cheek.  A point-blank shot.  Her luck wasn't going to protect her from something like that.  For the first time in a long time, she felt the grip of death take hold of her heart.  It was.... absolutely exhilarating.  Yes, there was no need for words on the battlefield, but no reason they couldn't play a little game of Russian roulette.  In most cases, this was a sure-fire win, but not when fighting Suerte.

With the pistols still at her side, she fired at the ground.  The bullet would bounce off of the ground at the perfect angle and strike the would-be killer.  Even if he managed to hit her, it would still go off.  He would have to deal with at least two bullets on a crash course for vital points.

MissingMandible:

--- Quote from: Sinib on November 29, 2019, 08:00:33 PM ---Thorra

Thorra scratched her forehead. "A year, huh? This city does seem pretty crazy, but what you're describing is even crazier than what I'd figured."

She stared into the sky, and then burst out into a joyous smile. "But, it does sound perfect for me. Chaotic situations are great for strengthening my legend."

She offered Mothra a hand. "Let's go find a nicer place to talk. Do you have a drawer or something I can sleep in at your house? Maybe a pillow?"

--- End quote ---
Mothra:

Sleep, huh? That does sound lovely right now. The weight of the day was bearing down on her. As for the blonde woman...She couldn't turn her away. It's not wise, but Mothra couldn't just leave the newcomer behind, especially when she gave her some much needed emotional support.

"Yeah, sure I do. But it is going to be a little bit of a walk."

SINIB:

--- Quote from: MissingMandible on December 05, 2019, 07:42:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sinib on November 29, 2019, 08:00:33 PM ---Thorra

Thorra scratched her forehead. "A year, huh? This city does seem pretty crazy, but what you're describing is even crazier than what I'd figured."

She stared into the sky, and then burst out into a joyous smile. "But, it does sound perfect for me. Chaotic situations are great for strengthening my legend."

She offered Mothra a hand. "Let's go find a nicer place to talk. Do you have a drawer or something I can sleep in at your house? Maybe a pillow?"

--- End quote ---
Mothra:

Sleep, huh? That does sound lovely right now. The weight of the day was bearing down on her. As for the blonde woman...She couldn't turn her away. It's not wise, but Mothra couldn't just leave the newcomer behind, especially when she gave her some much needed emotional support.

"Yeah, sure I do. But it is going to be a little bit of a walk."

--- End quote ---

Thorra

Mothra found herself unceremoniously hoisted up by the giant and tucked neatly under her arm. "No need to walk. We can get a better view from the air."

Thorra leapt up with explosive force, and soon, they were soaring through the night sky. "So, which direction should we go?"

Kotomine_Rin:
The Assassin

Click

Suerte had shot first. But just as the bullets had hit the asphalt to bounce straight into him, his trigger was already fired.

At first, a cold pop. Not much different from getting a shot at the doctor or popping a zit. But it felt cold, unnatural. And soon, that cold feeling assailed her body. Before then, she might notice a wet iron taste fill her mouth and drip down her chin, and her chest suddenly felt lighter.

A hole the size of a fist popped from her spine to her chest, wrecking her heart from the inside out.

The bullets flew up to crash on the ghostly figure, but they phased right through him as if he were thin air, one step ahead from her. And the roulette wheel spins once again.

Kotomine_Rin:
A-702

The spider smiled and tugged at the rider, focusing on the feeling of the galloping beast riding through the night. Suddenly, he felt something cold on the back of his neck. It wasn't something you'd immediately pick up on, but for some reason, he felt a chill.

Justice could feel it too, maybe even more clearly. At first, it wasn't all the noticeable, but little by little a waterdrop would fall on them.

"Hey, are there any clouds in the sky?" He asked weakly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version