Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 21082 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2020, 07:26:28 PM »
Lily

The redhead eventually came down the street about 15 minutes before the agreed upon time. But her her walk wasn't normal at her, she was stumbling slightly almost like she was sore. And more than that her tail was standing up high and her wings were out and flapping slowly, eventually she abandoned walking altogether and floated the rest of the distance up to Malicia. The mkment her legs stopped supporting her weight she curled them together from what looked like exhaustion. Floating like this though only put more emphasis on the curve of her back as well as the swell of her ass, and she attracted a lot more attention and glares from the residents.

"Hey Mal, sorry for being late but my last was just so fucking tasty!" All her inhibitions had been let lose and she was running on a high, apparent from the dome of heated air that washed over the taller Succubi as she got closer.

Malicia

"Don't worry, you're not late at all." Malicia responded. Compared to Lily, Malicia's outfit made her look almost like a normal woman, excepting her extreme height and the hefty bulge in her pants. She was wearing a loose shirt and a blue jacket that matched her hair, as well as yoga-pants which conformed to her body a little too well, highlighting her own exceptional curves. "More to the point, it looks like that house call of yours really ran you ragged, huh?"

She reached out and messed up her little friend's hair. "I take it you're enjoying our mistress's gift." A white light enveloped Lily from her hand, and her exaustion seemed to melt away.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2020, 04:58:48 AM »
William

Later that Day

After finishing their dealings at the mansion William had taken Eruraviel out to teach her more about humanity since she'd shown herself so lacking in that field. And what better place was there than this District for that?

He swept in from the skies after passing the border check and was coming down in one of the smaller cities. All the while he'd held the princess in his arms and talked with her about the past.

"Hey Eru, how do you feel about blowing up a bunch of pesky Orcs?" He finally asked as the landed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2020, 03:32:23 PM »
Eruraviel

The princess had her arms wrapped around his neck and her chest pressed into his arm. She was enjoying being properly treated like royalty-it was a pleasant change. For too long, she'd been the weird outcast. Nobody to really sit down and have tea with. Nobody to play games with. No lover to fawn over and pamper her like in all the romance novels she'd read.

She was snapped out of her reverie by his question, however. Her expression distorted in barely-disguised contempt. "Some of the stronger ones might be useful as fuel for my magic." She clenched her fist, and her ears began to shake-trembling with the fear and trauma. In her mind's eyes, she could see them. She could feel their touch, smell them. Her nostrils flared at him. She took a deep breath and aggressively shook her head. "I would enjoy nothing more than destroying all of them.: She clenched her fist. "Kebalakind, they called me. The great despoiler."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2020, 05:56:34 PM »
William

Will was stunned by it, her expression had morphed into pure disgust but it was still the most breathtaking thing he had ever see., even so he could not let it persist because it was so wrong. That's why he didn't even let her finish before he pulled her into a proper hug.

Something told him she wasn't used to this sort of affection.

"I won't let anyone hurt you again Eru. You're my precious princess and I promise you I will seek to always make you smile from now on."

He did prefer that look vastly, although he was looking forward to how she looked when she was ecstatic, every new expression she brought out was an invaluable treasure.

He grasped the trembling hand and squeezed in reassurance.

"And anyone who removes that smile deserves nothing but the harshest of punishments."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2020, 01:51:43 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf trembled in his arms, reliving memories she wished she could repress. If she had been able to cast all her feelings aide, everything would have been so much simpler. She accepted his embrace and buried her face into his chest, squeezing his hand and wimpering throughout. She pressed her ears up against him and rubbed them against his chest in a sign of affection.

"I'll kill them. I'll kill them all. They're like animals! Savage, beastial animals, who only think of food, drink, and sex!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2020, 01:53:54 AM »
Serra Drosa

Before Frank Horrigan's eyes the young congresswoman seemingly relaxed for a moment, her quelled by something beyond his limited ken. Her hand hovered over the papers below her, and her eyes closed in a manner he had witnessed more and more often since coming to the District of Columbia. It was a spiritual experience. It lasted nearly half a minute before she clenched her fingers tightly into fists and began to shake.

"Not now..." Serra said beneath her breath, shaking her head, before abruptly rising to her feet and facing him once more. "As for you - I will be fine here for now. I want you to check the rest of your unit and make certain they are prepared. Coordinate with the rest of the Custodians, and stand by for deployment in case anyone else needs to be extracted from their current position."

Columbia

"Now. She insisted, pressing her phantom breasts up against Serra's back. "You haven't been sleeping lately, you're stressed, and you just survived an attack. What better time is there to take a moment to breath, Serra?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2020, 12:33:06 AM »
Serra Drosa

The chairwoman waited until the secret service agent was gone, for anyone who might witness her moment of vulnerability to be assiduously avoiding her presence, before she gave any further response. Columbia felt Serra remain firm in a way she hadn't on previously tense occasions. "When my tasks are complete. Which they are not."

Yet still, she clasped her hands in prayer. "To rest before victory is to court defeat. I will not let you be defeated by this treachery."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2020, 07:15:48 PM »
William

He pulled the Elven princess in tighter, not letting her go and showing her that she had nothing to fear here. Still the way she said that was quite the setup for something....

"And will you slaughter them like animals? And not just the men, but the women and the children too?"

Now this was as good test as any too see if she was anywhere near caught up on Human pop culture.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2020, 11:39:05 PM »
William

He pulled the Elven princess in tighter, not letting her go and showing her that she had nothing to fear here. Still the way she said that was quite the setup for something....

"And will you slaughter them like animals? And not just the men, but the women and the children too?"

Now this was as good test as any too see if she was anywhere near caught up on Human pop culture.

Eruraviel

"Pufuu~ Yes, I will. I'll slaughter them like the pests they are, and eradicate them from existance." She held tightly onto his back and nuzzled up against his next. "You want to know another thing I hate?" She craned her neck so she was pressed right up against his earlobe. She nibbled the bottom of it gently before she breathed a single word into his ear, too quiet for anyone else to hear.

"Sand. It gets everywhere. Not like you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2020, 03:33:30 PM »
William

"Ah just like Elven seductresses, getting into everyone's head with their wicked charms." He grinned as he got a firm grip around her lower back and lifted her so they could be face to face or rather, it let him gaze right into her beautiful eyes.

"Maybe I should put a stop to you before you worm your way into the minds of the young and impressionable, wouldn't want them to know the stoic Elves are secretly this passionate."

"Or are you a naughty princess who gets off on doing bad things?" . His voice suddenly rung inside her mind.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2020, 04:03:27 PM »
Serra Drosa

The chairwoman waited until the secret service agent was gone, for anyone who might witness her moment of vulnerability to be assiduously avoiding her presence, before she gave any further response. Columbia felt Serra remain firm in a way she hadn't on previously tense occasions. "When my tasks are complete. Which they are not."

Yet still, she clasped her hands in prayer. "To rest before victory is to court defeat. I will not let you be defeated by this treachery."

Columbia

"She misses you, you know." Columbia responded, gently wrapping her arms around Serra's neck. She left it at that-waiting for her devout follower's responce was key here.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2020, 12:17:04 AM »
William

"Ah just like Elven seductresses, getting into everyone's head with their wicked charms." He grinned as he got a firm grip around her lower back and lifted her so they could be face to face or rather, it let him gaze right into her beautiful eyes.

"Maybe I should put a stop to you before you worm your way into the minds of the young and impressionable, wouldn't want them to know the stoic Elves are secretly this passionate."

"Or are you a naughty princess who gets off on doing bad things?" . His voice suddenly rung inside her mind.

Eruraviel

The elven witch met his gaze and stuck out her tongue at him. Her large, purple eyes stared back at him, gazing into his with determined purpose. She twisted in his arms to face directly towards him, and wrapped her legs around his back to pull herself right up against him.

"Fu~ From my perspective, the person who's spreading such vile rumors about elves are evil!"

"Bad things? Such as?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2020, 04:13:17 AM »
Serra Drosa

Columbia

"She misses you, you know." Columbia responded, gently wrapping her arms around Serra's neck. She left it at that-waiting for her devout follower's responce was key here.

Serra Drosa

Serra became very still - whether it be from Columbia's words or actions was not clear. Whatever the reason was it affected her so deeply she scarcely even breathed. But then, she exhaled.

"We will just have to move swiftly then, won't we?" She didn't look back at the one holding onto her. "It wouldn't do to keep a lady waiting after all."

She reached down to the table and pulled up an analysis report.

"You'll back me when I propose striking back, won't you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2020, 02:30:12 PM »
Columbia

"I don't make promises like that, and it's up to the legislature anyway. I'm not going to force a course of action on my people." Columbia objected coldly. "Especially not without seeing your full report first. Take it to Enty when you finish it. I'll make sure she isn't distracted by her girlfriend."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2020, 03:56:42 PM »
Columbia

"I don't make promises like that, and it's up to the legislature anyway. I'm not going to force a course of action on my people." Columbia objected coldly. "Especially not without seeing your full report first. Take it to Enty when you finish it. I'll make sure she isn't distracted by her girlfriend."

Serra Drosa

That put a smile on her face, albeit a small one. "As consistent as ever... that's why I like you so much." She pulled her report closer to herself, and finally leaned her face against the arms she could feel around her neck. "I can always count on you to give the right response."

But then her smile faded again.

"I have a lot of work to do."