Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 22070 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2020, 02:02:09 AM »
William

"Things like this... Using your wicked body to snare people in your web. That is really naughty, maybe I should teach you the meaning of restraint too..

Except he did opposite. While his words where chastising her on the surface his body was not. His lips crashed against hers as  he kissed her deeply.

[¡]"Or maybe I should take you in public, you do seem fond of public displays or are elves just that horny?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2020, 08:49:22 PM »
William

"Things like this... Using your wicked body to snare people in your web. That is really naughty, maybe I should teach you the meaning of restraint too..

Except he did opposite. While his words where chastising her on the surface his body was not. His lips crashed against hers as  he kissed her deeply.

[¡]"Or maybe I should take you in public, you do seem fond of public displays or are elves just that horny?" [/I]

Eruraviel

Eru's tongue met his own in a passionate kiss. I don't know what elves you're thinking of that aren't horney. Teenaged elves like myself like to have sex a couple times a day. Otherwise we get all sore and pent up. She replied. She held tightly onto him, staring deep into his mysterious purple eyes.

"Mmmm..." We'ren't you going to show me something here, or did you just want to have a taste of my body?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 08:50:15 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2020, 01:21:12 AM »
William

"I'm showing you around for now, you hungry little minx." He answered her out loud not even bothering with the telepathy and chuckled. She was so easily distracted it was quite funny. But yeah that impatience reminded him of younger people, they truly couldn't be chained down for long huh...

He flicked her nose and sat her down on the ground.

"We're gonna see how good you're with weapons and then we'll take them out for a test run. You still need to release some steam after what that scoundrel did to you... and about that, I'd prefer if you didn't incinerate him since I have use for his body."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2020, 08:40:45 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel landed with serene grace, immediately breaking out into a run around him. "You mean the guns, right? We're going to check them out and take them for a test-ride? See how they work, so I can make my own!"

She ran in circles around him, arms outstretched to catch as much of the wind as possible. Her ears stood up at attention, perfectly firm with a slight tremble at their tips. "I want to try that human food! The one this place is famous for! See if it's any good in the Nexus!"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 07:27:31 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2020, 07:42:24 PM »
William

"Hey now, slow down a bit." He shook his at the silly antics of the Elf and how scatterbrained she was being. Still they did need to go somewhere first and he'd need to know where.

"I doubt you can focus if you're that starved so we should go eat first. Unless you really want to see the guns first?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2020, 10:21:25 PM »
William

"Hey now, slow down a bit." He shook his at the silly antics of the Elf and how scatterbrained she was being. Still they did need to go somewhere first and he'd need to know where.

"I doubt you can focus if you're that starved so we should go eat first. Unless you really want to see the guns first?"

Eruraviel

Eruraviel grabbed onto his arm and spun herself to a stop using him as a fulcrom. "I'm not that hungry, just excited. Since you're taking me out, you should be the one to decide what we do first!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2020, 04:59:02 AM »
Columbia

"I don't make promises like that, and it's up to the legislature anyway. I'm not going to force a course of action on my people." Columbia objected coldly. "Especially not without seeing your full report first. Take it to Enty when you finish it. I'll make sure she isn't distracted by her girlfriend."

Serra Drosa

That put a smile on her face, albeit a small one. "As consistent as ever... that's why I like you so much." She pulled her report closer to herself, and finally leaned her face against the arms she could feel around her neck. "I can always count on you to give the right response."

But then her smile faded again.

"I have a lot of work to do."

Columbia

"Be sure to push your proposals through comitee,  first." She replied. The goddess had her suspicions about her actions, but she could feel her motives were pure. She wished to increase her reach, strengthen her hold over the Nexus and serve under her. Washington was uniquely fond of her and had latched on in a way she ever so rarely did, and Enterprise liked her well enough as well.

A phantom finger tweaked one of Seraa's nipples. "Washington wanted me to tell you to meet her in the usual place, before you do anything else."

Silently, she roused Washington, telling her to be ready for action.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2020, 05:01:08 AM »
Serra Drosa

Careful not to draw attention by giving an outward response, Serra did not provide Columbia with the response she likely sought to her attentions. "Then I shall have to do just that," she said without clarifying which of the goddess' two statements she was assenting to. "Once the all clear is given."

And with that, she gently disentangled herself from Columbia's grasp and picked up her reports and made her way to the rest of the bunker's staff. So it would go until later in the day, and it was time to go...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2020, 06:43:50 PM »

Eruraviel

Eruraviel grabbed onto his arm and spun herself to a stop using him as a fulcrom. "I'm not that hungry, just excited. Since you're taking me out, you should be the one to decide what we do first!"

William

"Then we shall strive to have you master every gun under the sun. Although there is one big probleeeem..." William spun her around once more with gentle ease until they were face to face, and his free hand moved to caress her her exposed abdomen, slowly trailing upwards until his fingers brushed against the bottom of Eru's massive breasts.

"They don't look very supported, I'd rather not have my date put on a show for the whole community.... Especially with how you are, you're already gonna be the center of attention and I don't want to see you objectified by mere peasants who can't comprehend the depths of your wit."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2020, 07:40:09 PM »

Eruraviel

William

"Then we shall strive to have you master every gun under the sun. Although there is one big probleeeem..." William spun her around once more with gentle ease until they were face to face, and his free hand moved to caress her her exposed abdomen, slowly trailing upwards until his fingers brushed against the bottom of Eru's massive breasts.

"They don't look very supported, I'd rather not have my date put on a show for the whole community.... Especially with how you are, you're already gonna be the center of attention and I don't want to see you objectified by mere peasants who can't comprehend the depths of your wit."

Eruraviel

"Eh? What's wrong with my outfit?"

She didn't really understand what the problem was. Sure, most humans were more chaste than herself, but she knew that many of them would wear extremely revealing outfits, up to and including the sort of cleavage that she herself was showing off. Was it really all that different if she was showing off the underside as opposed to top?

Still, she appreciated the way he had framed it. The tips of her ears trembled in delight. It seemed to be something other than public indecency, no, he seemed to be jealous! He didn't want others to see her generous assets, and wanted to hog them all for himself. She nodded, content with her analysis of the situation.

"Mmm, I don't mind changing, but all my outfits are basically like this, Will."  She leaned back against him and flicked her ears to rub them against his hard, masculine chest. "Maybe a stop to a clothing stall is warranted as well?" She looked up at him from below with a raised eyebrow. "I think you really just want to see me dressed up in cute human clothes, though." She stuck her tongue out at him and winked.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2020, 08:00:23 PM »
William

"People might mistake you for a pale Drow with all that exposed belly, and we wouldn't want that would we?" He teased her as his eyes followed the twitching ears. They seemed to be sensitive and if...

He reached out to squeeze the pointy tips then loosened his grip to let his fingers just barely caress the rest of her ear.

"I think a cleavage window would be much more worthwhile for drawing out the full potential of your royal treasure." Then the dark wizard continued more privately to her mind. "And it would make it sooo much easier to imagine them wrapped around me."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2020, 08:09:37 PM »
William

"People might mistake you for a pale Drow with all that exposed belly, and we wouldn't want that would we?" He teased her as his eyes followed the twitching ears. They seemed to be sensitive and if...

He reached out to squeeze the pointy tips then loosened his grip to let his fingers just barely caress the rest of her ear.

"I think a cleavage window would be much more worthwhile for drawing out the full potential of your royal treasure." Then the dark wizard continued more privately to her mind. "And it would make it sooo much easier to imagine them wrapped around me."

Eruraviel

"Drow don't dress like this, silly." She replied. She was doing her best to conceal it, but her mouth hung slightly agape and a little moan that escaped her mouth revealed the true pleasure she was feeling from his massage. "Ah-more..."

You mean from the top, shoving your throbbing heat in between my breasts with my clothes still on? How beastly, Will. How delightfully beastly~" She pressed her butt against his crotch, grinding it against his length. "Jeez, aren't you insatiable."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2020, 03:00:48 AM »
William

"No getting feisty here Eru..."

His hand gripped her hips firmly and halted her teasing advances. " That's all your suggestion, I'm starting to think you want to show them off, if you're that certain of their charm we could make a bet, your orbs vs my rod, I hope you're not merely boasting about your prowess"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2020, 03:11:29 AM »
William

"No getting feisty here Eru..."

His hand gripped her hips firmly and halted her teasing advances. " That's all your suggestion, I'm starting to think you want to show them off, if you're that certain of their charm we could make a bet, your orbs vs my rod, I hope you're not merely boasting about your prowess"

Eruraviel

His fingers sank into her butt and met firm resistance underneath the fat. "Sure. I'll take that bet." She replied. "If you cum, you'll be my servant for the rest of the day, and do whatever I want."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2020, 07:30:06 PM »
William

"Oh really now that eager huh?" He spoke out loud, not like anyone would know what he was responding to anyone.

And just like that  his job was done, the dark mage pulled away and dragged the Elven princess along by the arm. "Come now, it's time to see if you have the skill to back up your confidence.

OF course he'd left her like that on purpose, what better way to check her composure, there wasn't much use working with someone no matter how powerful if they couldn't keep themselves focused on the goal. Such people were only good to be used.