Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 21756 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2020, 08:29:27 PM »
William

"Oh really now that eager huh?" He spoke out loud, not like anyone would know what he was responding to anyone.

And just like that  his job was done, the dark mage pulled away and dragged the Elven princess along by the arm. "Come now, it's time to see if you have the skill to back up your confidence.

OF course he'd left her like that on purpose, what better way to check her composure, there wasn't much use working with someone no matter how powerful if they couldn't keep themselves focused on the goal. Such people were only good to be used.

Eruraviel

Eruraviel shifted gears without missing a beat, immediately following along side him with a skip in her step. She reached down and intertwined her fingers with his own.

"Not really, but I cannot say I'd have been opposed to such a development. That was just a bit of casual flirting-plus, you seemed to be getting pretty excited yourself~"

It took longer, but there was a certain charm Eruraviel felt while walking down the streets of the human cities here-they were so different, so exciting, and so loud! Her ears were constantly flitting around, hearing new sounds and picking up interesting conversations. Talk of young love, politics, about going to the gun range after work-a particularly interesting morsel of information about the city being attacked earlier that day. While she certainly would feel lost living in this maze of concrete, glass, and steel, visiting it was an experience she considered valuable, and even a little bit fun. The two arrived at a gun-range after a short walk, and once they entered, she was blasted by the loud crack of gunshots and the acrid stench of sulfer. She furrowed her brow and turned to look up at her companion.

"Mmm-it's louder than I expected." She remarked. "And the smell-if I didn't know better, I'd think someone was concocting a witch's brew in here."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2020, 04:36:01 AM »
William

"You're exaggerating, I've seen brews that could actually slay men with the scent alone. But if this bothers you so much I doubt you'd much like the scent of processed oil."

True to the rich history of the district, there was a wide selection of weaponry available, more than you'd see in most other districts.

"Would you like to start small, or do you think you can handle the big ones princess?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2020, 02:26:29 PM »
William

"You're exaggerating, I've seen brews that could actually slay men with the scent alone. But if this bothers you so much I doubt you'd much like the scent of processed oil."

True to the rich history of the district, there was a wide selection of weaponry available, more than you'd see in most other districts.

"Would you like to start small, or do you think you can handle the big ones princess?"

Eruraviel

"A bit, but it is unlike anything I'll smelled before."

Eruraviel ran up to the counter and stared at the immense collection of exotic weapons of war. She wagged her butt while quickly scrolling through her choices on one of those tablets, eyes flitting back and forth as she rapidly took in the information.

There were small handheld guns of various types and sizes, and they seemed to be classified by the size of the bullet. She quickly selected a variety of them, ones which shot large bullets capable of felling large animals, a few types of shotguns, and an enormous machine gun. She spun around to hand it to Will.

"Let's try these!" She exclaimed with wiggling ears. Her eyes glimmered with excitement and not a few eyes were staring at her exotic beauty by this point.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 06:30:58 PM »
William

Whack.

His hand chopped down on her head immediately as she tried handing him over the ridiculous pile of weapons. Instead of falling to the ground something intriguing happened instead.

Hands of Darkness

His dark cloak transformed as hands of solid shadows emerged to grasp every weapon one by one before they struck the ground, and then all of the shotguns and rifles and even the machine gun was pointed at the Elf.

"Never carry a pile of weapons. Have you never taken a single martial session in your life?" He was quite exasperated at the fumbling progress of the princess.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2020, 02:17:26 AM »
Eruraviel

With lightning reflexes, Eruraviel dodged back to avoid the careening missile of death that had been headed right for her forehead. Her eyes gleamed with secret delight about being shown such an interesting magical technique, so much so that she simply hopped a step back away from her date. She crossed her arms under her chest and glowered at him. "Of course I have. An elvish princess is always well-versed in the way of the sword."

Her ears flitted in defiance, but her attention quickly focused down on the hands of darkness, holding her precious cargo. She crouched down and reached out to wrap her hands around the inky dark arms. "May I?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2020, 02:44:12 AM »
William

"You may."

The dark hands gently put the guns and rested before the Elven princess as if saying that it was her turn to examine if she so required. The darkness had itself as solid yet it had no mass somehow, it was like a blob of dark solidified air.

"Shaping an element like this is an intermediate level technique in my world, true masters can become one with it."  Then he suddenly pulled back and reached out for the empty air.

Crack.

The air, no the world itself cracked spreading from the point where William had put his hand.

"Come forth oh blackest devourer of the void! Heed my call and lay ruin to all those who stand in my way! We shall be the ones who destroy the world and make it anew. Come forth BLACK DOOM!"

It came as he requested from the crack in space, a beautiful sword with glowing runes written in a long forgotten language from a forbidden era. It hummed with the chords of power, telling a tale no one could hear.

Then it fell into his hands, his real hands like it was the most natural thing to happen.

"I believe you said you could handle swords my lady, would you like to test your mettle against mine, My apologies for the terrible state my blade is in, I haven't had the time to maintain it recently."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2020, 05:45:19 AM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel chuckled. "It feels a little bit odd to be underestimated like this, Will. Just because they're not my preferred mode of combat doesn't mean I can't keep up with your skills."

Her shadow picked up all the guns and carefully stacked them back on the counter. Meanwhile, Eruraviel reached into her chest and removed a long blade which shimmered with the inky darkness of the deepest seas. The small elvish woman looked up at the dark man with twinkling eyes.

"I'd like to have the first dance, my prince."

Ives

The bartender climbed atop the bar, holding a shotgun in his hands. "Knock it off! You're distrupting bussiness! If you want to talk about how impressive your mystical doohickies are or play with your swords, take it outside! If you want to play with my guns, quit yer yappin and head to the range!"

The deafening cheers of annoyed patrons followed his demand, each and every one of them reaching for their handguns.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2020, 01:08:42 AM »
William

"Oh you mean these guns?"

The dark mage said as he turned around and waved his weapon at the owner, it wasn't a sword though, no in his other hand was an awfully familiar shotgun, a shotgun that was now missing from Ives' hands.

CLANG.

William's boot came down and made a metallic sound as it hit a pile of guns..... It was all of the guns that the patrons had been reaching for. All of their weapons with the exception of no one were missing from the person and had somehow ended up by his feet.

"It's quite the collection you have you here but as nice as it is, I don't think your Goddess would take kindly to you shooting tourists for being too loud in your shop."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2020, 06:24:49 PM »
The Crowd

The jeering immediately stopped, replaced by an uncomfortable silence. Everybody looked at one another in astonishment. What had happened? Nobody could quite figure it out, except for the possibility that this man was just that much more powerful than them.

It was an absolutely terrifying thought.

Eruraviel

Eru reveled in their discomfort with her date's show of force. Her loins tightened at the display of dominance-it was perfect, everything she'd wanted him to do. She'd been about to do it herself, but he'd beaten her to the punch!

She burst out laughing. "Kyahahaha~" Her ears bounced with mirthful joy. "Will-don't cheat like that against me-I won't be able to keep up."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2020, 01:50:29 AM »
William

"This is a natural part of my style!"

Then the wind blew and the two of them were out, William yeeting Eru with him out the door faster than you could blink. Now he was in front of her, with only his sword since he had left all the guns behind.

"Are you saying a refined princess like yourself require a handicap?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2020, 03:16:45 PM »
William

"This is a natural part of my style!"

Then the wind blew and the two of them were out, William yeeting Eru with him out the door faster than you could blink. Now he was in front of her, with only his sword since he had left all the guns behind.

"Are you saying a refined princess like yourself require a handicap?"

Eruraviel

Eruraviel saw him coming. With her eyes, nothing could truly surprise her. However-his simulacrum gave her very little additional information. It was unnerving to only be able to read him at an extremely surface level, and she couldn't admit that she was entirely pleased with this state of affairs. She'd much rather fix him up and put him into a properly elvish body.

But, she didn't have time for such idle thoughts. While she was flying through the air, she began enhancing her body, casting one spell atop another in rapid succession. She strengthened her strength, her dexterity, her constitution before landing on her feet.

"Ufu-as long as you don't use your magic to speed yourself up, Will." She suddenly assumed a fencing position and thrust her blade at his chest. "En-guarde!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2020, 03:06:08 AM »
Enterprise

Enterprise was at her usual hangout after doing her evening rounds-drinking a couple beers and enjoying a burger at a small hole-in-the wall in a back alley. She liked it there. It was small, didn't have much business most of the time, and the owner, well, he treated her just like another customer. He was respectful and had thanked her for all her service a few times in the years they'd known each other, but it wasn't blind reverence like so many people showered upon her. It was her duty to accept it, and she felt pride in her ability to do so, but privately, she had to admit that it could get exhausting. She wasn't like her other half, Washington. She wasn't confident like her, and would much rather work in the dark, managing her life from the shadows, only interacting with those whom she truly enjoyed the company of and respected.

She took another swig of her beer. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2020, 04:24:40 AM »
Lily

Later that evening

Ding Ding.

The doors opened as a short redhead entered and swayed over to the counter. At first it looked like she was swinging her rather wide hips for her small frame... Except halfway over she staggered and almost landed bent over on the counter. And as her face hit the wood, her jacket was pushed aside by a slowly swishing tail, a tail with a heart shaped tip.

"He-hey there-" Even her voice had a sultry and electrifying property that just seemed to pull you in, not that it looked like the girl was actually trying to flirt with the owner since she looked genuinely exhausted. "Can a girl have a filling meaty burger? The biggest you have, oh and I want a big soda, and a milkshake. Whatever flavor and uhm... Right fries too..."

The slow swish of her tail kept lifting her jacket just enough to give anyone who was looking just how tight the black bodysuit she was wearing underneath was...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:36:26 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2020, 03:21:25 PM »
Enterprise

The large piece of bison almost caught in her throat when the midget succubus walked in. She rarely interacted with outsiders, and had never met a full-blooded succubus before. Even before she tripped, Enty knew her true nature. What else could have her heart pounding at the sight of a small girl like that, one whom most certainly was not her usual type. She reached down and put on her sunglasses, staring at that long, sinewy tail and her full, muscular ass planted on the stool next to her.

"Sure." The bartender replied with his usual gruff nonchalance. He turned around without another word and began to prepare the food, while Enterprise caught herself and refocused her attention on her beers. She probably wasn't here to do any good-the hedonist goddess next door was a major worry for her. Colmbia worried about her motives, and their hierarchical, power-based government. What was one of her minions doing out here, in such a secluded and random place such as this?

Was she their target?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2020, 04:58:06 PM »
Lily

The redhead shifted bar table, even though she was resting her head on it, it looked like she might pass out at any moment.

Swish.

Suddenly the heart shaped tip of her tail was swishing right in front of Enty's eyes. "It's considered quite rude to check out a Succubi's tail and not even say Hi, or introduce yourself." with a final swish the tail went still and pointed right at her.

"Wait you're.... A real cutie, why's someone like you wearing all that like it's a winter parade, what a shame.... I'm Lily, and this is the part where you should introduce yourself tehee..." Even a shirt chuckle like that was just as captivating as her voice had been if not more so.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 08:36:07 PM by Bern »