Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 21840 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #675 on: June 17, 2021, 04:34:31 AM »
Serra Drosa

She looked the two of them over again, and then down to her cup of tea. Which was finally empty. The dismay was subtle, but present, and delayed her response for just a moment. "Something... presentable. But not too fancy. It's a steakhouse, a very nice one I say, but different from a high class establishment." She tilted her head as a discussion about Eruraviel taking fashion cues from Amanda took place soon after.

"It would be rather, cute, if you matched."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: June 17, 2021, 03:07:38 PM »
Eruraviel

"Elves don't get fat, we grow stronger and our musculature denser. And our curves curvier." She raised her eyebrow at Amanda, dark purple eye questioning her motives–she wouldn't be debasing herself in public for Amanda's amusement. That was behavior relegated to the bedroom.

Then, Eruraviel smirked. Her grin betrayed her excitement.

"I like that idea. I'll arrange for some cute matching outfits."

She looked at Amanda with a deep an intense stare, the tips of her ears heating up with a hint of arousal.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 19, 2021, 06:16:15 PM »
Amanda

Interesting....

Amanda finished her drink in one swoop and grinned in excitement. "Now that's a sple did idea, tell us where to meet and we'll be there cuter than you could possibly imagine."

Eru probably thought she'd have something against dressing up like that too, but as long as she got to see her cute Elf wife dressed properly then she'd be happy to endure quite a few things.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 20, 2021, 03:38:06 AM »
Serra Drosa

"Would that I could eat the way your people do, then." Serra stood up first at that cue, and gathered up her belongings with a smooth, practiced grace. "I look forward to meeting you both again at the Capitol Steakhouse. Meet me there at the start of happy hour."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 24, 2021, 05:05:17 AM »
Serra Drosa

The Capitol Steakhouse was a rather "nice" place, but not in that sort of way that suggested fine dining, exclusive reservations, small portions, and snobbish dress codes. It was nice in the sense that it was a nicely done building of wood set at the edge of the city's park, and looked rather fetching with its steeped roof covered in snow. It smelled of hickory and smoking meats, it was nicely lit with a low music-only radio going in the background, and it had lots of booths and big tables all over the place. It made for some pretty big crowds, and around this time there weren't much in the way of kids since there were drinks everywhere.

Serra had put on a nice modest and pink winter dress and gotten a table in a corner, and was just waiting for the other two she was expecting to turn up. She took a moment to shoot Washington a text, letting her know when she expected to be back.

Heart emoji.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 25, 2021, 03:29:31 PM »
Eruraviel

When Serra looked up, she saw the two women she had been waiting for wearing perfectly matching maid uniforms—the sort that Gardeners were prone to putting their cats in. Short skirts, long white stockings, and low cut dresses that almost caused Eruraviel's breasts to spill out of the outfit, it was certainly not what the congresswoman had expected.

Which was exactly why Eru had agreed to wear this—that, and seeing Amanda wearing the same thing. Later on she'd be slamming her cock deep inside of Amanda's womb while she screamed master.

Eruraviel's ears trembled, and then she slid into the booth next to Serra.

Mandy, flank her. She instructed Amanda telepathically. Her reaction ought to be interesting~

"The food smells amazing here." Eruraviel quipped as if she were oblivious to the fact that she was wearing a maid outfit.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 03:30:43 PM by SINIB »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 27, 2021, 04:11:35 PM »
Amanda

"It's Columbian food, guaranteed to make you fat while also depriving you of real sugar. Or make you a walking sexbomb, Columbians to tend to gravitate towards extremes." Amanda said as she sat down on the other side of the Congresswoman. She was also dressed in the typical maid uniform that their cats used to wear, and like Eruraviel her smaller yet still impressive breasts looked about ready to burst our. The uniforms were tailored to always give that impression regardless of your size.

"Is there anything you'd recommend Congresswoman Drossa?" Amanda seemed just as oblivious as the  Elf to how she was dressed, but her charm was just as intense as before, making her every word and movement entrancing to behold.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 28, 2021, 03:53:11 AM »
Serra Drosa

Serra raised first one, then both eyebrows as she took in the sight of the pair dressed in a most menial and demeaning fashion. She was not the only one to be looking, but she was the only one whose angle allowed her to keep watching as they took their seats by her. Once they settled in like that, not commenting at all, she took a deep breath while holding her hand against her chest. "Well, since you took my first recommendation to heart... get the steak with the baked potato. Fillet, if you prefer not to have the fat."

Then she motioned for a waitress to approach, and while waiting for her glanced at Amanda again. "Or if you don't mind getting those outfits messy, the rack of ribs."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 28, 2021, 08:05:36 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel carved out a few defensive runes onto the underside of the table, drawing on the weave of magic to create a powerful field which would prevent unwanted interferences. "Hmmm, maybe I'll try it all. I'm feeling pretty hungry." She quipped, turning to look at Amanda. "What are you going to get? And recommendations for me to expand my limited elven diet?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: July 01, 2021, 02:16:57 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel carved out a few defensive runes onto the underside of the table, drawing on the weave of magic to create a powerful field which would prevent unwanted interferences. "Hmmm, maybe I'll try it all. I'm feeling pretty hungry." She quipped, turning to look at Amanda. "What are you going to get? And recommendations for me to expand my limited elven diet?"

Amanda

"Just pick everything sweetie, it not like it won't all just go and make your cleavage even more illegal." Amanda giggled before turning her attention to Serra. "I think I'll have the ribs, getting the outfits messy is part of the charm after all. Which reminds me Congresswoman, you told us to wear matching sets, are these to your liking?" The Chancellor wasn't just gonna let Serra ignore the situation she had inadvertently created.

Oh she'd milk it for all it was worth, and maybe they'd get to see something interesting happen.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: July 02, 2021, 04:23:46 AM »
Serra Drosa

They could see Serra take a deep, cleansing breath, and hear her clear her throat. "They were most certainly not what I had in mind. But you did of course take my advice as I gave it, so I suppose I can't really fault you either." She smiled, and tried not to let it show how much she evidently enjoyed the sight of the two. She was saved from having to say more as the waiter arrived. At least, that's how it should have been, but between Eruraviel's abundance and Amanda's supernatural charms they momentarily became slackjawed.

The senator caught herself muttering a prayer beneath her breath to give the poor man strength, and he seemed to snap out of it, mostly. "A-Ah, yes, please, welcome! Can I start you off with some drinks?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: July 04, 2021, 08:32:17 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf grinned and crossed her arms underneath her chest. "To start, fetch me a glass of your finest wine, as well as a glass of ice water. In fact, I'd like to treat my companions to a glass as well. Bring us the entire bottle to enjoy."

Eru's commanding demeanor surprised the waiter, who was left without words momentarily. But it was nothing compared to what happened next: she reached inside of her chest and withdrew a pouch of shining golden coins, dumping them onto the table.

"I hope whatever you have is suitable for my palate."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2021, 03:42:39 AM »
Amanda

Amanda's attention snapped over to the waiter and flashed him with her brightest smile. "I'll have whatever my Master is having." Amanda nodded towards Serra to make it more obvious who this Master. As if it wasnt obvious with who was sitting in between the maids. "I'm confident you will present us with the very best of your service right?" She didn't even wait for the waiter to respond before her attention was back on Serra.

"It's a relief to hear you're enjoying our presence Master Drosa." Ah yes she lay it on even thicker, and this time there was no privacy barrier to protect Serra's social life. She'd be foolish not to enjoys this, the Chancellor of Pine Garden was here dressed up as a maid and calling her Master. That sense of power should feel even better sex, especially with the extra spiciness of patriotic revenge.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2021, 01:20:21 PM »
Serra Drosa

The waiter, mouth open in multiple flavors and shades of shock, while his hand took their orders down. He hardly recognized as the senator added her own order of coffee to the mix. He most certainly did not comprehend when Serra gave Amanda a Look, because he was too busy admirably multi-tasking between writing and gaping. "A-And will there be any appetizers for tonight to start you off?"

Serra coughed into her hand, and forced herself to focus on the menu again. "Well, since they will be both be having what I am - the boneless chicken wings with the honey barbeque sauce. I would suggest you go now," she said with a hint of warning to her voice that seemed to bring the waiter out from whatever reverie he was caught up in.

With a salute, he made his way far away from their table. The senator then turned her eyes back to Amanda. "I realize now that you are an agent of chaos. Do not think I am not on to you, maid." Then she looked to Eruraviel. "You do realize that is far overpaying, yes?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2021, 09:06:56 PM »
Eruraviel

The young goddess puffed out her cheeks and stuck out her tongue for a moment. "I am ill acquainted with your so-called fiat currencies. I'd rather be overgenerous than miserly. I can always make more gold coins."

Eruraviel scooted right up against Serra, so close that the pointed tip of her ear was poking at the congresswoman's neck. "Have you given my proposal any further consideration, Mrs. Drossa?" Eruraviel asked. "And she is not an agent of chaos, she is my high priestess. That is to say, Amanda serves under me."

She turned to look at her wife and smirked, sticking her tongue out at her for good measure.