Author Topic: The District of Columbia  (Read 21425 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: The District of Columbia
« Reply #690 on: July 11, 2021, 06:14:18 PM »
Amanda

"I believe caretaker is more accurate considering your airheadedness oh great Elf Maid of the Forest." But now it was her turn to smirk because it wasn't norm for either of them to pay, not in a setup like this. Amanda pocketed the bag of gold and leaned I'm closer on the Congresswoman so that she was squeezed in between their inhumanly charming assets.

"And someone so wise as you Erururu should know that it's the master who pays for the outings, and not the maids. Besides you should think of this as my first show of support, I don't dress like this for just anyone you know." Ah yes this was a setup most devious, something the Congresswoman couldn't possible refuse.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: July 12, 2021, 02:59:06 PM »
Serra Drosa

"It is currently Miss, for the time being. Thank you." She was gentle in correcting the elf, though her breath had caught for but a moment. Then she tilted her head to look Eruraviel in the eyes, short as she was. "Should I be worried about you flooding the economy with alchemical gold, Miss Eruraviel? I must, of course, consider all angles of a proposal such as yours before I commit to anything."

It was Amanda who suddenly placed her on the backfoot by getting close that way, her breath catching. It was admirable that she could push herself to maintain her composure at all like this, breathing deeply and powering through the worst of the sorceress' charms.

"Your... consideration, is of course noted. As is your capacity for making entrapment look charming." It was only a moment after this that she blinked, and turned her eyes to where the bag of gold had gone. Just for a second, before meeting her eyes again. "Though I find myself more interested in how you are keeping the bag from falling down your tops."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:08:31 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: July 12, 2021, 03:09:49 PM »
Eruraviel

"Are you threatening me, lady congresswoman?" Eruraviel flicked her ears and decided to follow Amanda's lead. She swallowed Serra's arm with her breasts, enveloping it inside the velvet mounds of elven royalty. "I can transmute most materials out of trash—surely you can see the benefit of such a power in bolstering both of our economies? Imagine how pleased your chipmakers would be to have a reliable and unlimited source of rare metals, for instance?" She leaned in and kissed Serra's cheek. She smelled nice, like the green forest, and of flowers fully in bloom.

"Flooding the market with gold is such an archaic and futile gesture in a modern world economy... plus, whether I decide to do so has no bearing on whether we sign a treaty—I'd turn it around and suggest a treaty would be the only way to stop me, were I to have the desire."

"Reach into my chest and pull out what you find inside. I think a small demonstration of my abilities is in order."

The elf was truly devious. Serra would at once be feeling the soft boingyness of her melons be made aware of the benefits Columbia would have to gain with this friendship treaty in one swoop.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 03:12:08 PM by SINIB »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: July 12, 2021, 04:14:39 PM »
Amanda

Amanda couldn't help but giggle at the naivety of the question on how she kept the gold in place, and what her wife did right after just
made it more amusing.

"With enough will there isn't a thing in the world you can't entrap in your blossom, my Eru has a special liking for it." She nudged Serra towards the Elf, physically encouraging the Congresswoman to do as as the Elf had requested. "Go on, it's quite rude to turn down a Princess who's offering her cleavage, you wouldn't wanna come across as culturally insensitive do you?" Like a snake she whispered those poisonous words in her ear. It was a melody of utter madness, yet so sweet and tempting.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: July 12, 2021, 05:09:43 PM »
Serra Drosa

A hint of white peeked out from beneath Serra's lips like a curtain of ivory as the elven sorceress responded. "The senate will decide your proposal's fate." But then many things happened all at once, and many ideas were shared, and she was left with but a single free arm and a most decisively disadvantageous position. "One of the realities of politics is that, sometimes, you must do what is 'rude' in order to do what is correct."

The senator released a sigh, and then with some visible measure of trepidation took in their surroundings. The waiter reappeared with the wine and water, validating her concern, and then stared at them once more. "H-Here you are. Your uh, your wings will be out soon. Are you all ready to order entrees or will you need a few minutes?"

Serra waved him off. "Ask again when the wings are here. Thank you." With a stiff back, he made his way away from the table but kept shooting glances back until at the last one he caught a glimpse of the implacable stare going his way. Once he was gone, the senator turned her attention back to Eruraviel. "Let us make this quick, then."

Her hand reached in, and down, and vastly underestimated the depths to which it could sink. Her mouth fell open in surprise.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: July 12, 2021, 05:26:02 PM »
Serra Drosa

A hint of white peeked out from beneath Serra's lips like a curtain of ivory as the elven sorceress responded. "The senate will decide your proposal's fate." But then many things happened all at once, and many ideas were shared, and she was left with but a single free arm and a most decisively disadvantageous position. "One of the realities of politics is that, sometimes, you must do what is 'rude' in order to do what is correct."

The senator released a sigh, and then with some visible measure of trepidation took in their surroundings. The waiter reappeared with the wine and water, validating her concern, and then stared at them once more. "H-Here you are. Your uh, your wings will be out soon. Are you all ready to order entrees or will you need a few minutes?"

Serra waved him off. "Ask again when the wings are here. Thank you." With a stiff back, he made his way away from the table but kept shooting glances back until at the last one he caught a glimpse of the implacable stare going his way. Once he was gone, the senator turned her attention back to Eruraviel. "Let us make this quick, then."

Her hand reached in, and down, and vastly underestimated the depths to which it could sink. Her mouth fell open in surprise.

Eruraviel

"Hehe, oh Mandy, you can never get enough of seeing other women probe my deepest places can you? Your fetishes are showing~" Eru's voice echoed directly inside Amanda's head like a sweet siren. She looked over at Amanda with her crystaline eyes twinkling with delight. Both of them were getting rather turned on by this farce.

Eru winked at the waiter and waved a small hand at him before he walked away. A weak charm entranced the young man, rendering him a loyal compatriot of the two young maids who were serving the congresswoman.

She leaned in as Serra reached inside, letting out a gentle, soft moan which only the three at the table could hear. A show of course, but appearances were important.

There didn't seem to be a bottom to her bosom, Serra found herself able to stick her entire arm inside Eruraviel's chest before she was able to clasp anything solid—it felt like her arm was sandwiched on all sides by the immensity of Eru's soft breasts, and a large metal cube she was able to pull out whenever she desired, dense, heavy, perhaps lead, perhaps something else...

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: July 12, 2021, 05:40:59 PM »
Amanda

Amanda grinned, both at the enraptured sight of seeing an arm disappear down Eru's cleavage, but also due to what she heard in  her mind. She shook her head briefly as she took it all in. It was almost as amazing for her as it was for the two of them, but still there was something missing that could have made this even better.

"I bet you'd be moaning way harder if that was a fat dick spreading your divine tits and not a hand Eruru..." She said it for the both of them, to tease her cute wife and to plant the idea in Serra's head, it should work fairly well seeing as her hand was already down in it.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: July 12, 2021, 05:45:30 PM »
Serra Drosa

The moment Amanda finished speaking was the moment Serra grasped the item from deep within Eruraviel's chest and yanked it out, her eyes furious to the elf's sight as she was the only one who had a proper angle to witness them. "You will stop talking about this here, or I will leave you at this table without another word."

She turned her eyes to the 'gift' she'd retrieved in her hand.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: July 12, 2021, 05:52:33 PM »
Eruraviel

In her hand was a cube of processed manatite-tungstein alloy—incomperably precious, and an intensely useful material in the dangerous world of the Nexus. Even in her annoyance at Amanda's prodding, Eru was sure Serra would appriciate the gift.

"As you know, I am the great witch of the forest." Eruraviel shifted gears without missing a single beat. "The depths of the forest are filled with divine wonders that boggle the mind, and I am uniquely suited to extracting such resources. Processing them. And perhaps, your goddess's factories would be able to process them into finished goods."

"Careful, most married humans don't share your deviant fetishes, darling." Eruraviel warned Amanda. "And they prefer a proper courtship ritual too. It's very bothersome, don't you agree?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: July 12, 2021, 06:22:36 PM »
Amanda

"I'm not in the mood for a lecture Eru, besides she's the one missing out the greatest treasure of the greatest treasure of the Forest. Your bountiful cleavage.... and your thicc thighs, your fat jiggly butt, and your thin waist that's perfect for hugging." Hopefully that mental response would make the Elf choke up and spoil her unflappable nature just a bit. She couldn't have Eru outshine her in composure here.

"That was merely a joke Lady Drossa, I thought crass humor was popular here... Perhaps I was misinformed." Ah yes the perfect fallback.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:23:30 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: July 12, 2021, 06:54:21 PM »
Serra Drosa

She could not, and did not attempt, to disguise the avarice gleaming in her eyes as they reflected the faint glow of this energy. "This is a most handsome offering." Serra turned it this way and that, examining it with a far more discerning eye than most politicians could hope to muster. "Not pure, but safer to handle for its supposed impurities. Had you brought an unalloyed piece here I would have you arrested for endangering everyone..."

Finally, the senator smiled again and waved Amanda's apologies off. "I know it was not, but that is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you have my interest in your proposals." She slipped the crystal into her bag before anyone else could think to come back. "Now then, let's see if the wine is as nice here as I remember, shall we?"

She was able to pop the cork with her thumb, and then began pouring glasses for both of them.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:56:41 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: July 12, 2021, 07:03:32 PM »
Eruraviel

"Ufu~ Maintaining control of such a small amount of manatite would be a simple task for an archmage such as myself." Eruraviel chuckled, eyes twinkling at Amanda. It wouldn't be that easy to trip her up, her gaze seemed to say. "I appreciate the flattery, Mandy. And being gangbanged together does sound like an interesting experience—perhaps one we can seek out later tonight?" She raised her eyebrow, and then gracefully grasped a glass, bringing the fine liquid to her lips and imbibing the delicious poison.

"I knew an intelligent woman such as yourself would come around to my position, Congresswoman Drossa. Have you any adjustments you wish to discuss regarding my proposed borders, before you present it to your wife to be?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: July 12, 2021, 07:41:09 PM »
Amanda

Amanda accepted the wine little fanfare, she wasn't about to argue the point when Serra had so graciously let it go. The wine was whatever, she was more of a hard liquor girl anyway but that didn't mean she couldn't play along with expectations and act like it was great.

"I'm grateful for your Cooperation Lady Drossa." She said before taking a sip. Then her attention shifted to her wife. "It might go smoother if you stopped sucking your own dick every other minute. Hah you'd probably do that if you could. But nevermind that, I have something even better planner than some boring gangbang, I wanna see you get fucked stupid by a Succubus."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: July 12, 2021, 11:16:42 PM »
Serra Drosa

"That you are uniquely suited to addressing the task is, sadly, not something the law is constructed to consider." The purple-haired politician took a much deeper draw from her own glass than the other two once she finished pouring it. "Hmm. It's been better..."

She placed her glass back down, and instead clasped her hands atop the table. "My primary concern is actually these rumors about your friendship with the demon Elizabeth." A searching gaze looked past the buxom elven maid's many distraction qualities to focus on the important details. "I am already considering opening Columbia to the influences of one foreign power, you see, for the support of the Chancellor here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: July 12, 2021, 11:38:34 PM »
Eruraviel

Eruraviel wiggled her ears. "It is well known I am friendly with her—but what I'm confused about is your concerns regarding this. Your goddess signed a treaty of friendship with the great demon of the tower just recently, did she not?"