Author Topic: Naboundd  (Read 5257 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: Naboundd
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2020, 08:16:26 PM »
Joseph

What a mess! Joseph had taken more than enough samples and revived enough dead to be heralded the second coming, but now they were just talking. From his perch on his soldier's shoulder he was slurping on a bowl of pho that had been left undisturbed after the battle with idle curiosity. Eating didn't do that much for him, but sometimes it just felt good to do. It was important to remember the things he planned to do... after.

With a twist of shadow Joseph vanished, and soon so did all of his experiments.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2020, 10:36:56 PM »
Eruraviel

Her ears trembled in disbelief, lowering themselves flat against her neck as the powerful mage trembled in anger. Normally, any reaction from her was somewhat muted, or exaggerated playfully, but here, it was pure, unadulterated rage.

Trembling with fury, she watched with gratification as the blur of William slammed into his face, sending Zeke hurtling through the sky and out of sight. She turned to the raven, glaring at it with eyes of death. Magical energy swirled through her body unchecked, causing the elf's skin to give off a faint, moonlit luster. Fluttering her ears, she turned back to William, and gave him a genuine smile of gratitude. "Thank you for that." She replied simply.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 10:45:38 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2020, 10:44:37 PM »
Zeke

The fist smashed against his face, cracking it with a violent snap and sending him hurling up towards the heavens. And so he was gone, sparkling like a star in the sky.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:06:32 PM by devil_lance »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2020, 01:02:16 AM »
Serana

The bird had gone deathly silent again, still as rigor mortis, its glowing eyes fixated upon the spot where Zeke once stood. Slowly, like the avian's neck was broken, it turned its attention to the horizon, and then sharply back to Eruraviel.

"I had thought him less foolish than that. Clearly, an error of judgement has been made on my part." A pause, as if the mind on the other end were responding to something elsewhere. "I shall see to his punishment."

The bird approached Eruraviel with a hop and a glide toward her, as if looking to perch somewhere closer.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2020, 02:26:40 AM »
William

The white blackish aura died down as fast as it had flared up but evenso.... Even so pushed through the fatigue and kept moving to position  himself between Eru and the bird.

"That is far enough. Leave or I shall grind this familiar of yours to dust." His voice only held cold fury for her, not like how he had spoken to the elf behind him. Before this puppeteer had been a nuisance now she was a threat to his ambitions. And he wouldn't let those stand, not this time.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2020, 02:36:32 AM »
Eruraviel

The elf crossed her arms under her chest, pushing up her mounds while staring at the raven. "Well, I would certainly hope so. You should learn a lesson from this and put him on a tighter leash, before he gets destroyed." She spat back at her, raising an eyebrow. "As the master of such unruly swine, how do you plan on making it up to me?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2020, 02:43:57 AM »
Serana

Serana's puppet of meat and feathers began circling further out, clearly not willing to tempt fate with William's rage. "I believe our time is about to be cut short by your associate, there. I would gladly discuss reparations if he would cease to threaten my means of communication."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2020, 03:19:42 AM »
William

"Why don't you come down here instead of hiding in the shadows like a simpleton? It is no wonder your subordinate is such despicable cur when his master is a whimpering coward." This would either cut the conversation short right here or the puppet master would show themselves.

Either way he would have come out on top. On the other hand any recompense gained here would undoubtedly work in the favor of the puppeteer somehow, he could taste it. They all worked like this, with subtle manipulation, they'd pretend to be friendly while infiltrating your camp and learning all you know.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 16, 2020, 03:24:49 AM »
Eruraviel

"As much as it pains me, I have to agree that I would much rather talk to you in person, my dear elvish friend. A nice chat between potential compatriots. It's hard for me to trust you right now, as I'm sure you can understand." Her ears were still flattened against her head, and her skin was still faintly glowing from agitation. "Although, I understand not wanting to show your hand to such a mysterious man as this." She brought her hand to her chin in mock contemplation. "Aha, what a troublesome pinch we find ourselves in. Whatever shall we do?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2020, 03:59:09 AM »
Serana

The bird returned to its original perch a distance away, and settled awkwardly as its master pleased. "I go by the name of Serana, young maiden. I am not nearby, and am unfortunate preoccupied with other matters of necessity. However, I would be open to arranging a face to face meeting with you."

William was all too obviously not included in this invitation.

"If only to discuss our terms."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf's ears were creeping back up in interest now, as she stared at the raven. "I shall send one of my own to discuss the meeting, its time, and its purpose. As long as we hold it in a neutral location, I have no objections."

She flashed a beautiful and stunning smile at the Raven, her hears pointing out fully and skin stilll faintly glowing. A true exemplay of elven beauty worthy of a work of art.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2020, 01:00:43 AM »
Serana

"I await our proper meeting, then. Farewell."

And like that, the bird dropped dead, falling apart before their very eyes in a small puddle of blood and viscera that soon disintegrated.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2020, 01:13:18 AM »
William

"Oooh Necromancy, explains the spiritual smell. Now then, I believe we were headed somewhere Princess." The hooded figure turned to with a slight bow, but only enough to show courtesy and not submission.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2020, 04:10:19 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf waved her hand at the bird, muttering a spell. The corpse suddenly burst into renewed life, light filling its eyes as it stood back up, letting out a loud caw. It flew off, away from the two. "Yes, she must be a rather powerful necromancer to have such a man bound to her service." She replied calmly, in an almost disinterested manner. Her skin was slowly losing its luster as her emotions stilled. She reached out, and grabbed William's hand. With a muttered phrase in a laungage that made one's skin crawl, the two disappeared, leaving the survivors to pick up the pieces of their destroyed lives and begin them anew.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2020, 03:20:17 AM »
Entheo

The sound of splashing filled the hallow corridors of the sewer.  There was a dripping sound in the distance.  The walls were old moldy and made of brick, yet the smell permeating through the tunnels were not mold but some ungodly combination of death, crap and pollution.  The water was the furthest from blue it could be, a disgusting brown with green in different places.  Small little sidewalks lined each side of the tunnel, with ladders leading to the surface.

"I have to ask," he said, hands in his jacket pocket, staring up at the gum at the ceiling.  "You dragged me on this little adventure to save these kids from their fates, but do you really think you can do it?  What if you can't?  Do you think your some kind of hero?"

Entheo sighed and continued.  "I don't think its bad you know, being a hero.  I always wished I cared more about that sort of thing like other people do.  It goes a little far sometimes, but you can't deny the innocence of it all ya know?"

What is all this?

Your a ghost.  You don't get it.  You don't want my body right now.  It smells like shit in here.

Continued from North Campus Town.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 03:23:17 AM by yinsukin »