Author Topic: Swole City  (Read 13531 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Swole City
« Reply #450 on: September 30, 2020, 01:17:39 AM »
Roman

"Oh no,"

Roman spat out as his kick was parred by Yusho's leg.  He didn't even know you could block with your leg.  Roman's chin caught the full force of the strike, sending him flying into the air, his arms and legs flailing about until he landed back first into the dirt.  And so he sat there, a grimace of pain and sorrow on his face as he listened to Yusho talk.  Every single blow dealt by Yusho healed during that time.

Looking at the sky, words flowed from his mouth.  "I... don't know.  Its not like I had some air tight logic to my actions.  I always just figured that they would remember me, just as I remember them.  Every time i've been humiliated by someone better than me, I remember it.  The way I see it, people have a harder time getting rid of scars than hugs."

Roman closed his eyes.  "Part of me doesn't want you to be my enemy either.  I've never had anyone actually believe in me like that.  I feel good knowing you even consider me a potential threat in the future.  Maybe i'm not so full of shit after all..."

This time, Roman did not get up.  Instead, he merely took a deep breath, exhaling with a groan.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 30, 2020, 01:37:05 AM »
Yusho

Yusho exhaled and went to crouch next to him.

"Cool your head a bit," he said. "Scars still fade, Roman. And it's better that they so. There are more valuable things to remember."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 30, 2020, 01:53:50 AM »
Roman

Roman maintained his frown.  "Actually they shrink.  Did your scars fade?" he asked, looking up at the Yusho.  For some strange reason, he had this strange urge to tug the beard hugging over his face, but resisted it to avoid getting smacked.