Author Topic: Naboundd  (Read 4769 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Naboundd
« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2020, 05:12:38 PM »
Entheo

Geze's ghostly head became visible as it was pulled out of Entheo's body.  The hands already coming up to intercept Indra's next strike grabbed hold of Gezo's musclebound waist.  The beast's grip was too strong.

"Like hell your taking him," Entheo said, his cool eyes lighting up with a furry hotter than a thousand suns.  The Entheo's muscles bulged, yanking Gezo with a sudden burst of strength.  "Thats my friend, my brother Sakuyomi Gezo!  Do you hear me?!"

"He is right you know.  I can't leave him alone.  This fool wouldn't last a day without me."

The slashes were met with the twin blades of Sakuyomi Gezo.  Even while he was being pulled by one hand, he still had his other.  The guandao had dropped, falling from his grip towards his legs.  In its place materialized the swords.  The ghost could feel the love from the boy empowering their shared soul, increasing the speed and power of his strikes beyond anything he had felt in life.  Each slash was met with another from Gezo, every single strike from those many warriors met with the will of Gezo himself.

"Stop talking shit and come back to me old man!" he yelled.

A dark light circled around the two.  A snake like magic construct reformed around them swallowing Indra whole.  "Now!"  With another yank, Entheo attempted to rip Gezo free from his grip.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2020, 02:01:17 AM »
Indra

Slash. Slash. Slash! He wouldn't fall here, couldn't fall here! He was a chosen warrior, the strongest messenger of God! So why? Why!?

"GEZO! WHY WON'T YOU FALL!!"

He couldn't accept this heart, his skill strength and power were all superior. So why!? Why wouldn't he get eaten!? It was annoying... annoying... annoying!!

"You know, I never really got you."

Two warriors were sitting over a rooftop, many aeons ago. In another place, another time... strangely enough, another Nexus where worlds converged. But a world full of falsehoods like so many others.

You could call them warriors all you liked, but really, they were both more like beasts, things that didn't belong there. It'd be weird to see a pair of fish suddenly walking on land, it'd probably be considered strange and alien for a regular person to see something like this.

What was so strange about these two then?

One might say... their EVERYTHING.

"Speak for yourself, Thousand Changes. I have no wish to converse with weaklings... even less with worms." Indra turned its prematurely formed maw at his companion begrudgingly. At that time, he was still far from perfection, his body was far smaller and frailer too. It was almost cute. At least, Nidhogg grinned at him like he was, much to his chagrin. "Sure, sure. I know, you're smitten for me."

The many-shaped monster stretched and sighed happily, while the remnants of a foreign army laid broken, burnt and assimilated down below.

"You didn't really have to go after the strays. Sure, they had interesting powers, but what good's going after weaklings who'll just run away?" Asked Nidhogg, totally ignoring Indra's begrudging hatred. He was an irritating man like that, and he totally looked like he enjoyed playing the part. Shockingly though, Indra actually bothered answering that... sort of.

"You had no need to burn those weaklings. Cowards or not, the souls I consumed had skills and strength that will be useful in the Dawn of the New World. But you just play around with food regardless of their power, just charging at whatever's aiming anything at you regardless of worth. It's disgusting, the way you take them is a disgrace to our holy mission."

There was a long pause. Sheesh, talk about moodkiller.

"I don't think that's true."

These words cut the silence apart, by none other than an irreverent weakling. Nidhogg was like that, Indra was like that. Sometimes, you just can't change. Sow ith a happy sigh, he took another lick of that seasalt ice cream that was all the rage, bodies being devoured beneath them be damned. "You talk of worthy people and unworthy people, but we're just dogs ourselves. Isn't it kind of unfair? To look down on someone based on your standards?"

Indra... was silent. No, for the first time, he looked at his comrade without dismissal, only confusion. Like his words were somehow alien, unnerving. "Ah, sorry, sorry. That's right, you wanna prove your own worth. But you know, for such a picky eater, aren't you missing the bigger picture?"

Indra's claws scratched against the rooftop. "What are you implying..."

"Oh, nothing, nothing. Just that I don't think it's about power or skill or whatever. Otherwise, why would the Will of The World choose a weakling like me? ...If it's about strength, I'm sure the heart's more important than whatever guns you've got packed. As long as you've got the will, you can keep fighting, improve yourself. If you give up, even if you've got the power of a God, that's all you're ever going to get. That's why you're imperfect pal, you've got your eyes on the trees and miss the forest. You only care about people who are strong now, and eventually, everyone's going to catch up and put you down for that. For me? Any bastard who can pick up a sword is just as good as any."

Indra... stared at the creature. Rather, for the first time, it saw that comrade as an actual creature. Someone outside of his comprehension, whom he just couldn't wrap his head around. This difference of values... was simpl far too great. One who valued fighting for fighting's sake, and one who valued power for power's sake. How could two beings who were so similar be so different?

"Nidhogg... we'll never get along. Boy." Indra growled. "Seems like it, Mr.Indra~."

The score so far was 234, 568 937 to 12, in favor of Indra.  Five hours later, it came up to 234, 568 938 to 12.

As the serpent came to devour his world, he realized just how far he'd been played. The heart? Don't make me laugh. It's nothing like that. IN the end, INdra was utterly right. The difference didn't come from will or conviction.

Only one man's overwhelming power.

"You...pieces...of shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt...!!"

Ripped, torn asunder, hurled away. And thus, everything returns to darkness.

And silence.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 02:02:03 AM by Kotomine_Rin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2020, 10:05:46 PM »
William

"And with that my work here is done. Youngster take care of yourself, this organization is most vile and has sunk its claws into every layer of society, they may come for you for your involvement here."

It was unlikely, only Elysion remained and dealing with h would be a trivial affair now, then they could finally retake control and steer Salvation on the right course. Seriously what had He been up to lately to allow it to fall into this state. Either way this kid needn't be allowed, it was already unfortunate enough that he'd been caught up in this battle. The dark mage would have to chew out Lawrence for his irresponsibility and to think that man called himself a teacher..

"The Dark Knight must not rest until all the wrong have been righted, I pray we never meet again for your sake."

And with that the man flashed away at tremendous speed.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 10:06:52 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2020, 12:12:51 AM »
Entheo

"Thanks heroguy," Entheo said with a smile, watching Gezo's ghostly body sink into his own as he fell to the ground.  "You really saved my ass and Sakyuomi's."

The young man fell on his butt, exhausted.  There was nothing more he wanted to do than lay in the center of this disgusting crater, but he had one thing left that he had to do.  Gathering all of his strength into his wabbling legs, he limped across the crater towards the now floating soul of Indra.

"I grant you passage to your afterlife, let your soul rest in peace," he said, smiling at the orb in his hands.  "What were your last moments, your thoughts, were they good or bad?  I hope you found peace in our bout and that you were carried to the world beyond in true peace."

Do you think we did it?  Do you think we fulfilled his dream?

I don't think that will happen until this entire organization is destroyed.

Then... I guess we have work to do.

Entheo began walking back towards Lawrance, only to be surrounded by a vortex of lightning.  "Damn.  Not yet."

The tornado of raw lightning began to consume him, obscuring his entire body.  The young man was but a shadow now.  Fool.  You cannot escape me by leaving to another world.  Its time.
 Your being summoned for another battle, another tournament to decide the greatest in the afterlife.

"No!  Lawrance!  I haven't fulfilled his dream, his wish!"

We don't have a choice Entheo.  He is taking us away.

Entheo frowned before being swallowed completely, gone from the place known as the nexus back to his world.