Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 8641 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2021, 11:59:54 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's rounded ears wiggled. She grinned at the stunning beauty of the elf, cocking her head and starting at her with thunderstruck eyes.

Then, she winked. "Well, I'd love to take a beauty like yourself out to dinner. Get to know one another, exchange information?"

She blew a kiss at her with a charm that rivaled Lirazel's.

"Thorra. Thorra Thorsdottir."
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:32:26 AM by Aiden »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2021, 12:31:55 AM »
Valerie, sometime later near the gates at the path of Dawn.

"It is even more ridiculously oversized than I remember. They say bigger is always better but whoever said that has never gazed upon this travesty."

The hum of the motorcycle's engine quited as they drew closer to the absolutely massive bastion that was the gate into the land of Endien. There were clear signs of a large battle haven taken place here but from the rains of the enemies it didn't appear to be impressive enough for her to take further note.

Valerie was of course commenting on the bastion itself and as they came even closer, close enough for aterbtive members of the garrison to overhear her, she continued laying out her thoughts on it. "if I did not know any better I would think we had gone to the Dwarven lands as their sense of architecture is all a massive overcompensation to make up for what they lack in their pants."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2021, 01:10:45 AM »
Thorra

Thorra's rounded ears wiggled. She grinned at the stunning beauty of the elf, cocking her head and staring at her with thunderstruck eyes.

Then, she winked. "Well, I'd love to take a beauty like yourself out to dinner. Get to know one another, exchange information?"

She blew a kiss at her with a charm that rivaled Lirazel's.

Lirazel

Blue eyes went wide in surprise, long pointed ears twitched, and a hint of pink filled fascinating features in the face of such brazen flattery. One of her hands with nary a hint of the distasteful detritus of a medical ward came up to press against her cheek as though receiving the kiss. "Thorra," she said with an accented trill that made it sound like it melted in her mouth. As charmed as she seemed, she still turned her eyes and her smile to Sage as well. "And your companion?"

The draconian elven maiden puffed herself up, and tugged on her shiny platinum choker. "You may know me as Sage, Keeper of the Great Forest." She narrowed her eyes at the real elf maiden before them. "Of House Endien... are you perhaps someone important?"

Lirazel covered her lips with the wide sleeves of her cloak and laughed. "Perhaps so, Sage of the Great Forest." She peered up over her sleeve at Thorra once more, and let out a soft hum. "Is dining with me so valuable that you would expend your boon on the opportunity? I'm flattered."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2021, 05:49:40 PM »

"It is even more ridiculously oversized than I remember. They say bigger is always better but whoever said that has never gazed upon this travesty."

The hum of the motorcycle's engine quited as they drew closer to the absolutely massive bastion that was the gate into the land of Endien. There were clear signs of a large battle haven taken place here but from the rains of the enemies it didn't appear to be impressive enough for her to take further note.

Valerie was of course commenting on the bastion itself and as they came even closer, close enough for aterbtive members of the garrison to overhear her, she continued laying out her thoughts on it. "if I did not know any better I would think we had gone to the Dwarven lands as their sense of architecture is all a massive overcompensation to make up for what they lack in their pants."

Sakura Edelfeldt

The young purple-haired vampiress was pressed up against her king's back, her thick masculine member pressed right up against Valerie's ass, twitching as if to accentuate the joke at the native's expense.

"Fuh, come on, they can't be that bad! I mean, look at this! A magical kingdom, full of elves as if from my storybooks when I was a young girl! The elves in those books are well known for beautiful, intricate cities deep in the mountains!"

She pressed herself against Valerie's back. Despite her relaxed poise, she was alert and ready for combat. She could sense the residue of fell magics permeating the pass, and she could tell something was wrong with the ambient mana.

Still, that couldn't dampen her excitement. "Drive faster, Val!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2021, 06:04:53 PM »
Lirazel

Blue eyes went wide in surprise, long pointed ears twitched, and a hint of pink filled fascinating features in the face of such brazen flattery. One of her hands with nary a hint of the distasteful detritus of a medical ward came up to press against her cheek as though receiving the kiss. "Thorra," she said with an accented trill that made it sound like it melted in her mouth. As charmed as she seemed, she still turned her eyes and her smile to Sage as well. "And your companion?"

The draconian elven maiden puffed herself up, and tugged on her shiny platinum choker. "You may know me as Sage, Keeper of the Great Forest." She narrowed her eyes at the real elf maiden before them. "Of House Endien... are you perhaps someone important?"

Lirazel covered her lips with the wide sleeves of her cloak and laughed. "Perhaps so, Sage of the Great Forest." She peered up over her sleeve at Thorra once more, and let out a soft hum. "Is dining with me so valuable that you would expend your boon on the opportunity? I'm flattered."

Thorra

Lightning suddenly burst out of her eyes, dancing along the bare skin of her curvaceous body in such a way as to draw attention to all of her best places. A blue haze emenated from her body, causing her to look as if she were glowing.

And then, Thorra stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Lirazel's waist, looming over her with her immense size. Her touch was gentle, and Lirazel would be able to easily pull away if she decided such contact was unwanted. "Of course not, this is an entirely seperate affair. Surely a woman as bound by the fates as yourself wants to learn more of the mysterious outsiders in a casual, possibly intimate setting?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2021, 01:31:08 AM »

The hum of the motorcycle's engine quieted as they drew closer to the absolutely massive bastion that was the gate into the land of Endien. There were clear signs of a large battle haven taken place here but from the rains of the enemies it didn't appear to be impressive enough for her to take further note.

The Path of Dawn

To the great credit of the garrison those upon the walls immediately had their bows trained on the pair the very instant they came into sight, and far sooner any ordinary human counterpart would have recognized them. So too had those tending to the bodies drawn their fantastically fine weapons, with their long and pointed ears twitching at the unfamiliar sound the moment the mist thinned enough not to swallow the roar of distant combustion. An equally fine frown graced the features of the long haired leader among them who had been tracing a circle around the monumental pile of monstrous remains with a censer of incense and a cool, soothing hymn, cleansing the air of the odor of rot.

They halted in their motion, allowed themselves a deep sigh, and turned to face the visitors after smoothing their expression back to politeness. In the language of the elves they proclaimed, "Ah, another set of visitors to the Gates of Dawn. To imagine four in one day would grace us with their presence!" They handed the censer to an accompanying attendant, and with a pair of magnificently mailed guards armed with halberds, approached the pair. With upraised hands they stated, "Announce yourselves, riders of uncanny conveyance."

The others, with their gorgeous faces and bright eyes and pointed ears and excellent equipment, continued to regard them with nary a moment's faltering in discipline or focus.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2021, 03:18:52 AM »
Thorra

Lightning suddenly burst out of her eyes, dancing along the bare skin of her curvaceous body in such a way as to draw attention to all of her best places. A blue haze emanated from her body, causing her to look as if she were glowing.

And then, Thorra stepped forward, wrapping an arm around Lirazel's waist, looming over her with her immense size. Her touch was gentle, and Lirazel would be able to easily pull away if she decided such contact was unwanted. "Of course not, this is an entirely separate affair. Surely a woman as bound by the fates as yourself wants to learn more of the mysterious outsiders in a casual, possibly intimate setting?"

Lirazel

The electric glow reflected like a pool of water in the healer's eyes, and sparkled with the earnest and innocent joy of someone seeing something new again. Her hands came up and pressed at the toned belly of the woman suddenly holding her, keeping her arms pressed in between their bodies. Her face went from soft pink to flushed red, and she let out a soft sound of surprise as she looked to Thorra's face. "That is rather quite forward for one with whom I am only now acquainted."

Thorra felt the hilt of a sword lurking at Lirazel's side beneath the cloak that resonated to her, as a weapon, with the simple joy of being cherished and well used by its creator. The echo of its triumphant birth-song whispered in her mind.

Lirazel's fingers felt strangely, almost disbelievingly, at the curve of the demigoddess' muscles for precious moments despite her flustered flourish of words. Her left ear twitched as she gently put a few inches more between herself and her would be courter, and she withdrew her hands back to her sides. "Yet, I shall not deny my desire to know more of you, and of your lands."

The dragon off to the side let out a frustrated huff, and turned about in even more of a huff to leave the tent. Her tail swished over the face of one of the injured and tickled it enough to send them into a half conscious sneeze which made Lirazel's shoulders jolt in surprise. Sage grumbled out, "Inform me when you are done philandering, then," as she departed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2021, 05:08:12 AM »
Lirazel

The electric glow reflected like a pool of water in the healer's eyes, and sparkled with the earnest and innocent joy of someone seeing something new again. Her hands came up and pressed at the toned belly of the woman suddenly holding her, keeping her arms pressed in between their bodies. Her face went from soft pink to flushed red, and she let out a soft sound of surprise as she looked to Thorra's face. "That is rather quite forward for one with whom I am only now acquainted."

Thorra felt the hilt of a sword lurking at Lirazel's side beneath the cloak that resonated to her, as a weapon, with the simple joy of being cherished and well used by its creator. The echo of its triumphant birth-song whispered in her mind.

Lirazel's fingers felt strangely, almost disbelievingly, at the curve of the demigoddess' muscles for precious moments despite her flustered flourish of words. Her left ear twitched as she gently put a few inches more between herself and her would be courter, and she withdrew her hands back to her sides. "Yet, I shall not deny my desire to know more of you, and of your lands."

The dragon off to the side let out a frustrated huff, and turned about in even more of a huff to leave the tent. Her tail swished over the face of one of the injured and tickled it enough to send them into a half conscious sneeze which made Lirazel's shoulders jolt in surprise. Sage grumbled out, "Inform me when you are done philandering, then," as she departed.

Thorra

The hammerborn's musculature brimmed with vitality. Divine ichor coursed through her faux-veins, and Lirazel could see the excitement courseing through Thorra.

After all, it was unusual to meet a woman both as fine as herself and equally bound up in the fates.
As Lirazel felt her up, Thorra smirked. Her large hand slid down the elven beauty's back, only just barely stopping at the point where her generous posterior began to truly form. "I'm an audacious woman, one whom knows what she likes and how to live in the present. If you live in the past, you can fall into a deep depression. If you live in the future, anxiety can overtake you similarly." Her half smirk grew as Lirazel accepted her invitation. "As you are interested in me, I remain woefully ignorant of your people and traditions. But even more than that, I wish to learn your own story."

Her hand slid down to Lirazel's hip, but brushed against her armament instead. "A marvelous weapon, it reminds me of my own divine creation."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2021, 02:22:11 PM »
Valerie

"We cannot go faster Sakura lest we agitate our friends with the pointy ears." Valerie spoke to her passenger as the bike came to a stop. She leaned forward and pushed her ass back to really squish the hard member her minion had been teasing her with for a while now. She was the King and it was her prerogative to tease not the other way around.

The next she spoke it wasn't in the tongue of Man but in the one of the Elves. "Fourth? Am I to assume someone cleared the Path of Dawn ahead of us, if so they have our gratitude." Oh yeah she'd heard them alright, her hearing might even be sharper than theirs.

She continued speaking in Elvish. "But it is quite insulting that you do not recognize your own allies, for it is I, Valerie of the Sunken Most Valley, King of the Night and all Vampires, and Apprentice of Lord Yamada the Great. Your Queen will be most disappointed if she hears you held me up keeper of the gate..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2021, 02:58:55 PM »
Valerie

"We cannot go faster Sakura lest we agitate our friends with the pointy ears." Valerie spoke to her passenger as the bike came to a stop. She leaned forward and pushed her ass back to really squish the hard member her minion had been teasing her with for a while now. She was the King and it was her prerogative to tease not the other way around.

The next she spoke it wasn't in the tongue of Man but in the one of the Elves. "Fourth? Am I to assume someone cleared the Path of Dawn ahead of us, if so they have our gratitude." Oh yeah she'd heard them alright, her hearing might even be sharper than theirs.

She continued speaking in Elvish. "But it is quite insulting that you do not recognize your own allies, for it is I, Valerie of the Sunken Most Valley, King of the Night and all Vampires, and Apprentice of Lord Yamada the Great. Your Queen will be most disappointed if she hears you held me up keeper of the gate..."

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura hopped off of the motorbike to dash up closer to the gates. "Wow!" She exclaimed in broken elvish with a heavy English accent. "This place is amazing, like Rivendell, or even Gondolin!" The vampire leaned back and waved with a enthusiasm that was the sole property of the young.

She walked straight up to the wall, planting her palm against it and feeling the serene enchantments which ran through the great fortress.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2021, 11:30:11 PM »
The Path of Dawn

The harmonious weaving of melodies resonated in the place where the young magus sought contact with them, spun into place by verse and line with a weight older than her entire civilization. They reached for her - listening to her her, knowing her, and ultimately assessing her with the simple patience one might have for a child. Although some of that feeling may have been born from the bemused amusement of those who'd seen fit to follow in her wake and watch with great care as she broke ranks and approached.

As this moment took place there was a perhaps lesser preponderance of patience taking place in the presence of the perniciously provocative person who so proudly made herself known to them. The chorister who'd led the procession prior showed Valerie all too clearly their bewilderment there. "Surely not..."

They approached more closely, their azure hair fluttering in the mountain wind and their ears twitching with great uncertainty, and gave her another look. "You could not have aged a moment from whence I witnessed you!" Then they scowled softly. "I suppose House Aurë has you to thank for why my sister insisted on the scythe as a weapon rather than a tool of harvest. And I suppose you will be wishing to present yourself to her Majesty?"

One of the other elves nearby had eyes all but bugged out at the sight of their elegant and distinguished leader telling Valerie off.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2021, 12:14:48 AM »
Thorra

The hammerborn's musculature brimmed with vitality. Divine ichor coursed through her faux-veins, and Lirazel could see the excitement coursing through Thorra.

After all, it was unusual to meet a woman both as fine as herself and equally bound up in the fates.

As Lirazel felt her up, Thorra smirked. Her large hand slid down the elven beauty's back, only just barely stopping at the point where her generous posterior began to truly form. "I'm an audacious woman, one whom knows what she likes and how to live in the present. If you live in the past, you can fall into a deep depression. If you live in the future, anxiety can overtake you similarly." Her half smirk grew as Lirazel accepted her invitation. "As you are interested in me, I remain woefully ignorant of your people and traditions. But even more than that, I wish to learn your own story."

Her hand slid down to Lirazel's hip, but brushed against her armament instead. "A marvelous weapon, it reminds me of my own divine creation."

Lirazel

"A strange philosophy to live by for one who speaks so freely of fate's weave." Lirazel's hand found its way over Thorra's, then underneath it in order to feel for the hilt of her precious blade. "Yet, I cannot fault it when you admire my work as much as my mother's. This sword is meant to cut those tangling strands."

She lingered there for a moment, a nervous uncertainty lighting up her noble features Then as if remembering where they were, surrounded by the injured, Lirazel gently yet swiftly disentangled herself completely from Thorra's amorous embrace and covered her mouth with a giggle. "There are other places we could continue our discussion of tales and their instruments than a healer's tent, Thorra." Then, turning about on her bootheel she turned up her hood once more, and turned to allow the mysterious curve of her lips beckon her. "You may wish to tell your companion of your intentions. I shall meet you at the bottom of the hill."

And then swifter than any woman of man, she slipped away out the back of the tent.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2021, 05:08:30 PM »
The Path of Dawn

The harmonious weaving of melodies resonated in the place where the young magus sought contact with them, spun into place by verse and line with a weight older than her entire civilization. They reached for her - listening to her her, knowing her, and ultimately assessing her with the simple patience one might have for a child. Although some of that feeling may have been born from the bemused amusement of those who'd seen fit to follow in her wake and watch with great care as she broke ranks and approached.

As this moment took place there was a perhaps lesser preponderance of patience taking place in the presence of the perniciously provocative person who so proudly made herself known to them. The chorister who'd led the procession prior showed Valerie all too clearly their bewilderment there. "Surely not..."

They approached more closely, their azure hair fluttering in the mountain wind and their ears twitching with great uncertainty, and gave her another look. "You could not have aged a moment from whence I witnessed you!" Then they scowled softly. "I suppose House Aurë has you to thank for why my sister insisted on the scythe as a weapon rather than a tool of harvest. And I suppose you will be wishing to present yourself to her Majesty?"

One of the other elves nearby had eyes all but bugged out at the sight of their elegant and distinguished leader telling Valerie off

Valerie

"I will be visiting your queen but first..." The blonde Vampire stepped off the bike much a more gracefully than her minion. Her walk as she approached them carried so much more gravitas, this was no overly excited child, no it was a regent whom had been slighted twice and would not stand a third.

She was upon him in a heartbeat, there had been no sudden movement to close in on him. Valerie had simply walked up with unshakeable confidence and looked up at with the most terrifyingly beautiful she could muster. "Excuse me, I did not quite catch that about scythes, were you complimenting my talent on inspiring your youth?" Insult me again and I will end you.

"It would prove positively exhilarating to be granted the opportunity to impart my teachings to your people once more. "
« Last Edit: May 07, 2021, 05:09:36 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2021, 05:22:34 AM »
Sakura

Sakura turned her attention back to her queen, no, her king, and the brewing kerfuffle between her and the native elves. The purplehead in the tiny miniskirt reluctantly abandoned looking at the magic and returned to their side, watching them both with curious eyes.

After all, there was no need for her to interject.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2021, 12:16:48 AM »
The Path of Dawn

Everyone in sight of Valerie became very still, indeed their very breathing was reduced to the absolute minimum. Every weapon was pointed to be ready to avenge the sudden and inevitable loss of the uppity chorister if the next exchange resulted in their untimely death. Sweat poured down the elven weaver's neck in the precious moments between Valerie's verbal intimidation and the final response.

A deep, cleansing breath. A face of resignation and determination

"I see you are still every bit the woman who inspired my sister." As if they were not being threatened, they motioned to the gate with a majestic gesture. "As ruthless and daring as any could hope to be. I ask only that you not gut her should her... emulation of your manners offend."

More breaths were held in anticipation of Valerie's response.