Author Topic: The Land of Forever Fall  (Read 9834 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2021, 04:39:13 PM »
Sakura

Sakura grinned at Valerie. "I see no reason why we need to limit ourselves to the highborn, your majesty." She winked at the cute redheaded lowborn. "And I see no reason why I shouldn't start the process of gathering my elven wives today."

She followed the elf along, carrying Valerie at the perfect height to watch the woman's hips sway.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2021, 06:58:23 PM »
Thorra

"Ehehe..." Thorra's musical laugh sounded discordant and uncomfortable. "Lira... you have it backwards. The human-dominated societies out there... they're far surpassing this one in terms of technological development. As wonderful as your kingdom is, it feels like home. It's stuck in the past, while the rest of reality moves on."

Thorra smiled sadly. "Whatever I say can't prepare you for what you'll see, but please be ready for a surprise."

Lirazel

The princess' eyes widened in no small measure of disbelief. "That is - unlikely to be the case. But so too do I not feel you would knowingly deceive me in this." She relaxed quickly, and stood from her seat while gently pulling Thorra's body up with her. "I will simply have to show you the wonders that my fair kingdom has to offer."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2021, 04:46:31 AM »
Valerie

"I would certainly hope so, I invested a lot of effort into those girls, so I do hope they actually accomplished something or I will have to pound some discipline into them again." Was it her fault she ended up fucking every single student she had? No definitely not. They totally started it and she just indulged their fantasies. And it definitely wasn't her fault that some of them threw away betrothals over devotion to her.

"One day you too can have your own Elf harem and cuck the Highborne families Sakura, just follow her and the truth will unveil itself." Being carried around was so nice, she should do this more often.

Castle Town Visitor's Quarter

The trio could not see the commoner woman's face as she led them into the fine looking establishment, so presentable and tastefully decorated on the outside, with the sign of a dancer dangling from its door. They could not see it as the music, oh so familiar to Valerie's aged ears now as if from a distant memory, wrapped its way around them. And they most certainly could not see it as she opened the door for them, and the music grew louder, and the soft welcoming lights of the Highborne weavers greeted their eyes.

There really were no other establishments in the world of the East that could compare. It was tall, and open, and yet there were platforms and walkways lining the walls upon which the dexterous and nimble hopped and spanned, dressed in silken garments that clung tight to their bodies and left their legs free to move about. Some sang, and propelled themselves as they did from point to point by way of spears to vault their toned and athletic forms about. Others played instruments along the ground level, dancing and weaving among one another while the ever so familiar song caught upon the magnificent acoustics of the open space.

And at the center, revealed by the stepping aside of their guide, Aerin, was an ageless and gorgeous elven woman with hair so fiercely brazen in hue that one should well warm themselves by it were it not done up in a long tail behind her. Her limbs, corded in elegant musculature, were left exposed almost completely by her outfit which otherwise took care to mostly conceal her torso and hang down her front and bottom. In one hand she held the haft of an enormous scythe as its head rested precariously upon the floor, supporting her weight in her toes in a casual yet sublime show of balance. It did not so much as wobble as she grinned, green eyes gleaming in anticipation while the dancing crowd spread around her.

This was Idril of Aurë, who despite her youthful and much cheered expression was a being old enough to call the oldest of their group, "Teacher!" She extended her hand in invitation to Valerie and her company. "I see your prodigious irreverence has only grown in your distant kingdom!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2021, 04:01:24 PM »
Lirazel

The princess' eyes widened in no small measure of disbelief. "That is - unlikely to be the case. But so too do I not feel you would knowingly deceive me in this." She relaxed quickly, and stood from her seat while gently pulling Thorra's body up with her. "I will simply have to show you the wonders that my fair kingdom has to offer."

Thorra

"I would be honored to be proven wrong." Thorra's chest jiggled as she was pulled up in just the right way to send a pang of lust down Lirazel's spine. She towered over the elven woman and gently interlocked hands—hers was far larger though, almost half again the size of Lirazel's. "I think you'll find yourself telling me that I was right once we arrive in the realm of mortals, though."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2021, 07:52:28 PM »
Sakura

Sakura grinned at Valerie. "I see no reason why we need to limit ourselves to the highborn, your majesty." She winked at the cute redheaded lowborn. "And I see no reason why I shouldn't start the process of gathering my elven wives today."

She followed the elf along, carrying Valerie at the perfect height to watch the woman's hips sway.

Valerie

"The highborn are the ones who actually look like Elves which was the whole reason for going here, and the taste so much better, you will understand once you have your first Sakura."

Then Valerie's attention turned to her old student, she'd handled things nicely here it looked like. If only she could dress better though, those breasts of her deserved more exposure. And they would get what they deserved, once Idril was one of her children

Valerie skipped out of the carry Sakura had on her but also made sure to gently put the shapeshifting Cat down so that she didn't offend it. Then she skipped right up to Idril as if she was about to hug her, only to kick at the head of the scythe launching both it and her student into the air.

Then she moved with an absurd grace that could make an ordinary Elf jealous and caught her student with one arm, and the falling scythe with the other.

"You have passed the test my cute Idril, this time I have returned to truly make you one of my own."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 07:44:55 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2021, 10:16:58 PM »
Thorra

"I would be honored to be proven wrong." Thorra's chest jiggled as she was pulled up in just the right way to send a pang of lust down Lirazel's spine. She towered over the elven woman and gently interlocked hands—hers was far larger though, almost half again the size of Lirazel's. "I think you'll find yourself telling me that I was right once we arrive in the realm of mortals, though."

Lirazel

The princess grinned up at Thorra's body, and held their joined hands up between them. "I suppose I might, if I am fortunate. But tell me - what would you like to see first here? There is little in our lands that I cannot reach for you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2021, 11:36:18 PM »
Thorra

Thorra pulled in closer and hummed. "I want to see what you have to show me—I know scarely enough to make a reasoned judgement at what sorts of sights are best to see. Shouldn't one leave the guiding up to the locals?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2021, 03:55:23 PM »
Sakura

"Hmmm, half-elven? That's the race I always played in my games..." Sakura muttered before Valerie hopped out of her arms with a sublime grace that left Sakura awestruck. She wasn't jealous of this elf—no, she was curious about their relationship, what they'd done over a millenia ago together, and felt rather inadequate. After all, she knew so little of Valerie's life—she could not have.

Suddenly, the immense age of the elves felt rather intimidating. She slinked over to her redheaded guide and gently ran a hand down the woman's back.

"Thank you for the guide—despite my King's words, I think you're quite a pretty morsel." Sakura grinned, baring her long and pronounced fangs for the woman to see before turning to watch Valerie's courtship ritual from afar.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2021, 03:40:43 AM »
Thorra

Thorra pulled in closer and hummed. "I want to see what you have to show me—I know scarely enough to make a reasoned judgement at what sorts of sights are best to see. Shouldn't one leave the guiding up to the locals?"

Lirazel

If the princess was uncomfortable with Thorra's proximity by this point then she didn't give anything away to suggest as much. Instead, she allowed herself a softly musical hum as well. "Do you eat, or drink? It does appear I have been rather remiss in basic hospitality." An almost impish smile graced Lirazel's lips. "Mother would be most distraught with me were she to learn this."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 22, 2021, 03:24:43 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's vast body glistened with electrical charge. Her chest gave a sensual show of trembling with each fake breath that Thorra took. She patted Lirazel on the shoulder with a hearty chuckle. "Hehe, I can, but I have no needs in that manner. My body is a cheap fascimile of the human form constructed from the thunder and clouds. I only eat or drink for pleasure."

She then ran an immense hand down Lira's arm, grasping their hands together and squeezing it. "What I would love is to be given a tour—and then be granted to share a drink with the pricess of Endien herself." Thorra flashed a charming toothy grin. "If that would be amenable to her."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2021, 04:20:28 AM »
Valerie

"The highborn are the ones who actually look like Elves which was the whole reason for going here, and the taste so much better, you will understand once you have your first Sakura."

Then Valerie's attention turned to her old student, she'd handled things nicely here it looked like. If only she could dress better though, those breasts of her deserved more exposure. And they would get what they deserved, once Idril was one of her children

Valerie skipped out of the carry Sakura had on her but also made sure to gently put the shapeshifting Cat down so that she didn't offend it. Then she skipped right up to Idril as if she was about to hug her, only to kick at the head of the scythe launching both it and her student into the air.

Then she moved with an absurd grace that could make an ordinary Elf jealous and caught her student with one arm, and the falling scythe with the other.

"You have passed the test my cute Idril, this time I have returned to truly make you one of my own."

Castle Town Visitor's Quarter

It spoke to the athletic potential of the Highborne, and of just how well Idril had kept up with Valerie's training for all these long centuries, that she managed to position herself in just such a way that she landed face up in the vampire king's arm instead of ending up as a sack of potatoes. With a daring smile, and a flippant tilt of her head, the ageless woman made a mockery of swooning. "Ah, such a promise you make to me, great teacher!"

Aerin seemed only somewhat impressed by what had taken place, and so was quick to find herself with arms full of fluffy white cat and a purple-haired youngster courting her shamelessly. The commoner still had the decency to blush. "Ahh, you do have my thanks. It can be hard not to... feel overshadowed by those so much more experienced than you." Her eyes were understanding as they met Sakura's.

As this took place, Idril's smile became far more sly. "But oh, if you wish to have me then I have quite the price this time!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2021, 05:02:58 PM »
Thorra

Thorra's vast body glistened with electrical charge. Her chest gave a sensual show of trembling with each fake breath that Thorra took. She patted Lirazel on the shoulder with a hearty chuckle. "Hehe, I can, but I have no needs in that manner. My body is a cheap fascimile of the human form constructed from the thunder and clouds. I only eat or drink for pleasure."

She then ran an immense hand down Lira's arm, grasping their hands together and squeezing it. "What I would love is to be given a tour—and then be granted to share a drink with the pricess of Endien herself." Thorra flashed a charming toothy grin. "If that would be amenable to her."

Lirazel

"I would not call this," she emphasized her words with a squeezing hand of her own, "a cheap anything, Thorra. And I will gladly show you what lay within my piece of this kingdom." Lirazel began to lead her guest up the stairs of her home, that which hummed with the echoes of her melodies, and then further, up the spiraling staircase which seemed to have grown as a single piece from floor to the levels beyond.

The stairs continued up, and Thorra caught but a glimpse of the corridors and chambers beyond, but Lirazel gently pulled her up yet another, to what could only be the top. It was, the stairs aside, a more seamless and open space in comparison to the first two floors. It was gently rounded, with an airy dome filled with natural lighting from the sun. Upon its walls were adorned a multitude of works molded from metals and clays. Each appeared whole, and whispered a soft acknowledgement of their creator's presence. Some were simple pottery, while others were fine knives or bows or any manner of weapon. Barrel upon barrel of arrows found their place in a corner, while fresh materials sat in piles awaiting use. Mirrors, arranged and moved by mechanisms foreign to her senses, responded automatically to the shifting of shadows cast by their presence.

At the center of the chamber was a some manner of... forge?

But like none Thorra had ever seen before. Absent was an anvil for hammering, or a furnace for heat, or a vent for smoke. No, instead there were an assortment of instruments of the musical kind, and artfully crafted molds, and delicate precision tools. A barrel for water was there, yet it appeared all too fresh and rested next to a ladle for drinking. The princess looked quite pleased, if pink in the cheeks, to be showing her this space. "It is but a pale ember of the Bright Forge of Húro, itself a shade of its elder cousin, but it is mine. I do not... often bring others here."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 25, 2021, 02:53:27 PM »
Lirazel

"I would not call this," she emphasized her words with a squeezing hand of her own, "a cheap anything, Thorra. And I will gladly show you what lay within my piece of this kingdom." Lirazel began to lead her guest up the stairs of her home, that which hummed with the echoes of her melodies, and then further, up the spiraling staircase which seemed to have grown as a single piece from floor to the levels beyond.

The stairs continued up, and Thorra caught but a glimpse of the corridors and chambers beyond, but Lirazel gently pulled her up yet another, to what could only be the top. It was, the stairs aside, a more seamless and open space in comparison to the first two floors. It was gently rounded, with an airy dome filled with natural lighting from the sun. Upon its walls were adorned a multitude of works molded from metals and clays. Each appeared whole, and whispered a soft acknowledgement of their creator's presence. Some were simple pottery, while others were fine knives or bows or any manner of weapon. Barrel upon barrel of arrows found their place in a corner, while fresh materials sat in piles awaiting use. Mirrors, arranged and moved by mechanisms foreign to her senses, responded automatically to the shifting of shadows cast by their presence.

At the center of the chamber was a some manner of... forge?

But like none Thorra had ever seen before. Absent was an anvil for hammering, or a furnace for heat, or a vent for smoke. No, instead there were an assortment of instruments of the musical kind, and artfully crafted molds, and delicate precision tools. A barrel for water was there, yet it appeared all too fresh and rested next to a ladle for drinking. The princess looked quite pleased, if pink in the cheeks, to be showing her this space. "It is but a pale ember of the Bright Forge of Húro, itself a shade of its elder cousin, but it is mine. I do not... often bring others here."

Thorra

Thorra grinned back at Lirazel, interlocking the elf's elbow with her own as she was led up the stairs. She looked around with awestruck wonder at Lirazel's worksmanship, holding her mouth shut as to avoid looking like a country bumpkin to her.

When they arrived at the forge, she had only one thing to say.

"It's divine. Thank you for showing me this." She stepped forward and ran a finger along the outside, walking gently in a circle around it, doing her best to ignore the rising heat in her core. "So it's hear you breathe the breath of creation into these objects. Maybe one day you could honor me with your work."
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 02:54:16 PM by SINIB »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2021, 03:35:54 PM »
Thorra

Thorra grinned back at Lirazel, interlocking the elf's elbow with her own as she was led up the stairs. She looked around with awestruck wonder at Lirazel's worksmanship, holding her mouth shut as to avoid looking like a country bumpkin to her.

When they arrived at the forge, she had only one thing to say.

"It's divine. Thank you for showing me this." She stepped forward and ran a finger along the outside, walking gently in a circle around it, doing her best to ignore the rising heat in her core. "So it's hear you breathe the breath of creation into these objects. Maybe one day you could honor me with your work."

Lirazel

Lirazel was watching her response with both trepidation and excitement visible, her eyes shining in the late morning light that filtered through her domed roof like stained glass. She folded her hands in front of herself, smiling, almost bashful at having someone else so openly admire this. "I would be the one honored to be allowed to have you on my forge, though I can scarcely imagine what more I could do to better a piece such as you."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2021, 03:43:34 PM »
Thorra

"Perhaps then, we could honor each other." Thorra replied with a wolfish grin. Electricity radiated down her fair skin with uncontrollable excitement. She walked back around the forge slowly and stood next to Lira, wrapping an arm around her waist and resting a giant palm against her thigh. "The road to perfection is endless. Even if you just wished to clean or decorate me, it would be a wonderful assistance towards that goal." She offered Lirazel herself haft first. "You're more than worthy of having a go at me."