Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 17492 times)

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blonde gave a laugh at her response. "I meant that I could make you into one, Most people do not particularly enjoy the fact that the sun would burn them however." The blonde vampire glanced over the redhead's body again, there were traces of blood apread out evverywhere. It made her remember the remark that had started the whole thing about wanting to taste her blood.

"I think I said earlier I would want to taste your blood sometime." The blonde suddenly remarked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
GAROU XIII

Garou’s face slightly lit up. Santa was real!? Seriously!? He’d need to check that shit out, it was too good to be true.

Then, he chuckled to himself, snickering at the whole situation.

“Yeah, yeah. But still, vampires? Cmon, get outta here! I hope your wallet isn’t too light, because I am starving. I might just bleed you dry, think you can really handle it? ”

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Numina

There was one last wet tearing sound as a head bit its way through Numina's belly and tore her in two as the rest of it messily emerged. The child was humanoid in shape but was covered in light blue scales and had bulging, completely black eyes. Its webbed hands ended with sharp claws and its mouth was filled with needle teeth. But as it burst forth it wasn't concerned with either of the stranger but instead with the paper on its mother's head. With a clumsy swipe it tore the talisman off and gouged a bit of flesh off the cultist's face right before it awkwardly stumbled out of the way of the two halves and away from the fox girl.

At the same time several pale worms covered in eyes emerged from Numina's upper half and bit down on the lower one. They quickly retracted and began pulling the pieces together as needles of bone and thread made of grey sinew bound the pieces together. Where the sewing didn't occur the flesh simply melted and fused back together without any trouble it all. Then the Ascendant slowly opened her bleary eyes and tried to get her bearings. 

Nanashi

Her eyes fixed on the distorting stomach, if this guy didn’t have any ideas then. Damn it was there anything she could do. All she could do was make fire, and fire would not be able to help with this thing, it was a monster IN someone. 

It’s not like she could make the fire pass… 

Wait. 

Her eyes went wide as she looked at her hands. It was a long shot, but she could do it. She could kill this thing without killing the girl. Well, hopefully. 

She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing her spiritual energy to her palms, and was about to move and place them on her distorting stomach before she heard it. 

A wet sound echoed though the alleyway as a horrid smell assaulted her senses. Rotting fish, flesh, blood, pus, sewage, it was almost like a combination of all of them but at the same time worse in every way. It took everything she had to not throw up on the spot, only accomplishing that by the sight of what emerged from the girl making her freeze from the shock. 

Her body trembled as she saw what emerged from it; a monster would be so simple to describe it, an abomination to lenient. Everything was wrong about it. Space bent around it, realms shifted and teared, and that was not even getting into its appearance. The scales, unnatural form. Everything was wrong about it.

Nanashi quickly scrambled to her feet and backed up, a look on her face that could only be described as shock, horror, and disgust.  She quickly glanced at the woman, only to see something emerging from her flesh to stitch her back together. And a cold and horrible realization dropped like a rock in her stomach. 

“Oh, Inari blessed.” She mumbled, her voice trembling and body shaking, realizing just then she had basically accelerated this thing’s emergence. And so she raised her fist and let her energy begin pooling, ready to attack at a moment’s notice. 

Julius

What emerged looked certainly unsightly, but the hero was reluctant to judge based on appearance. Even if that woman wasn't "pregnant" with a human child, but an ugly looking creature, he had no right to condemn something that haven't done anything malicious yet. It simply would not be real  [ J U S T I C E ].

To his horror, he saw the fox woman raising her fist into the air, preparing herself to assault what has been born. This was something he couldn't ignore. He reached for his whip, in attempt to catch her fist and make her dispel her sorcerous flame.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

GAROU XIII

Garou’s face slightly lit up. Santa was real!? Seriously!? He’d need to check that shit out, it was too good to be true.

Then, he chuckled to himself, snickering at the whole situation. 

“Yeah, yeah. But still, vampires? Cmon, get outta here! I hope your wallet isn’t too light, because I am starving. I might just bleed you dry, think you can really handle it? ”

Petra

Oh my, now bad puns. He really tried too hard. "Do you doubt someone who saved you when you were in dire straights? You're silly, a silly guy who doesn't believe in vampires, but not while ago he got attacked by a shadow monster. I will lead the way, even if frankly I'm new to the city. We might get lost or..." She had a remedy for that."... or a buy a map. We can figure out together where we go." She proposed.

Buying the map from a local store, she gave it a quick glance.

"Hmm, the nearest Italian place is ran by a guy called Tonio Trussardi. He sounds legitimate, wanna go there?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu 

The blonde gave a laugh at her response. "I meant that I could make you into one, Most people do not particularly enjoy the fact that the sun would burn them however." The blonde vampire glanced over the redhead's body again, there were traces of blood apread out evverywhere. It made her remember the remark that had started the whole thing about wanting to taste her blood. 

"I think I said earlier I would want to taste your blood sometime." The blonde suddenly remarked.

Rikuyo

"Eh, you are not simply born like other folks? Ya are weird bunch. How would you even make me into a one?" She didn't make any decision. Simply Shinobu's statement piqued her curiosity. Now she didn't care about how it would help her with stamina or about burning in the sun. She just wanted to know how vampires come to be. "And uh, you did deserve that, but are you sure my weakened blood would taste any good?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
GAROU XIII

“Never heard of it. Sure, let’s go.” He replied with poorly concealed eagerness, grinning to show off his shiny teeth once more. It seemed he really liked to do that. 

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blonde grinned at her respone. "We vampires are made, not born. It is usually from humans. To make one, you need to have your blood drained completely and then I would have to give you mine." 

Shinobu then moved over and straddled Rikuyo's waist, looking down at her she continued speaking. "I was more interested in the taste of it than the quality....are you sure you do not mind me having it?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu 

The blonde grinned at her respone. "We vampires are made, not born. It is usually from humans. To make one, you need to have your blood drained completely and then I would have to give you mine."  

Shinobu then moved over and straddled Rikuyo's waist, looking down at her she continued speaking. "I was more interested in the taste of it than the quality....are you sure you do not mind me having it?"

Rikuyo

"You're really sure ya want make me into a one? Come on, I'll be a burden if I'm turned in such state." She wasn't sure if what Shinobu proposed would help her more than harm her. And she didn't know what exactly she would gain. Or what she would lose. "And if I'm trading powers for yours, then nope, I'm not interested. And I don't know what I would gain exactly. If you are so upfront about it, then tell me. No hiding anything."

Thedoctor

Shinobu

"Hey, I was only making a suggestion, no need to be so agressive. I have only turned humans in the past so I do not actually know what would happen. My guess is that you would probably keep your powers."

The blonde then grabbed one of the redhead's arms and waved it around playfully. "You realize I am sitting on top of you and could kill you whenever I desired to right? You could learn to be more polite Rikuyo."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"Hey, I was only making a suggestion, no need to be so agressive. I have only turned humans in the past so I do not actually know what would happen. My guess is that you would probably keep your powers."

The blonde then grabbed one of the redhead's arms and waved it around playfully. "You realize I am sitting on top of you and could kill you whenever I desired to right? You could learn to be more polite Rikuyo."

Rikuyo

"Oi, oi, oi, if ya killed me, I would just come back as a ghost for Round 2!" Rikuyo was as impolite and cocky as ever. Seems that weakening her didn't spoil her mood. "Guess is only a guess, right? Anyway, thanks for suggestion and all, but I don't say yeah. I don't say no, tho. I started realizing something. Switching back and forth used up lot of my chi anyway. Say, when I get better, I have a plan. Curious? I'm sure the round 2 will be different if I do it! It's cool one!"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

"Hmm...let us so if you can beat me without using that final form then, but only if I can have your blood when you are feeling better. I do not really feel like feeding on you right now anyways." Shinobu gave her a look over to see what condition she was in. "Do you need any help?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"Hmm...let us so if you can beat me without using that final form then, but only if I can have your blood when you are feeling better. I do not really feel like feeding on you right now anyways." Shinobu gave her a look over to see what condition she was in. "Do you need any help?"

Rikuyo

"Nah, nah, I'll try to stand up myself. I lied on my back long enough, cannot lazy around." Breathing heavily, she mustered inner will to move around. "Gosh, I'm hungry, wanna drink, yet can't dine and dash like this. But I'll get better. Gimme 5 days, I will start my trainin' to the fullest. I'll become a half monkey, half fox or whatever and don't stop until I don't leak energy needlessly. If I can become a halfhuman for as long as I want, I can take on ya fair and square!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou Emiya

"Episode one?" Shirou asked in surprise. He couldn't figure out why she would want to go see that movie in theaters, it was far from the epitome of movie-making. It was more a go home and watch it on the internet kind of movie.

Shirou sighed at Rider's responce internally. Of course she likes it.

Taking a deep breath, Shirou nodded. "Yeah, sure, I don't mind."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

Lumen blinked in surprise as the fox turned into a woman and grabbed onto her. "Uhh. You begged for some? And you were pretty cute as a fox? It'll heal soon regardless. Anyways, can you please let go of me? You're in my personal space."

Numina

The cultist's eyes snapped open as her baby hissed with a voice like the raging tide and she clumsily stood up as the scaled being crouched down behind her. Neither of them were particularly frightened of what might ensue in the next few moments but both would prefer that the reborn one be allowed to experience this world for a little while longer. With that in mind Numina held out her arms and trade to cover as much of her child as possible as it tried to retract into itself and away from the fox girl.

Urthemiel

The Old God's patience was beginning to run out. It seemed as if every fool with a self inflated ego was stumbling into her path today. "You are wasting our time. What you are or what you claim to be does not matter. Simply state your intentions or leave. Playing around like a shy child in a conversation is only irritating."

Oren

The Lord of the Forest let out a snort that managed to contain the disdain of the entirety of the woods. The woman was unusually hardy and incredibly suspicious and while the Formless One wouldn't mind playing along it would be bothersome if someone kidnapped her newest and cutest pet.

Hooves, fur, flesh, and bone sloughed off as dark liquid and quickly began to increase in mass. Within a few moments the swirling liquid was scattered by an awe inspiring roar as a dragon emerged from it. The majestic earth dragon then proceeded to do absolutely nothing but lie down on the ground and stare at the stranger.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:13:05 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
EMIYA SHIROU

Shirou sat down beside Mitsuba, briefly scanning the menu before deciding to go with a chicken ramen stir fry. Darcy sat on the far side of the table and promptly set his head down in an effort to sleep. The tension between the two was palpable, and the freelance magus couldn’t help but wonder what reason the two would have that made them stick around each other.

“So, what was it you wanted to know?” He asked while handing the menu to their server. It must be quite a bit, if she expected it to take the whole meal.

BRIGIDA DOENCA

“Yes, you can,” the language instructor said with a smile. “I don’t know how, but these plants of yours, you are bringing them here from another world, are you not? Even if your power can’t be used to get us home, simply studying how you make it happen can open up all kinds of possibilities for us!” She said with an enthusiastic glint in her eye, the same way she once had when students questioned her about the more intricate parts of Portuguese expressions.

She would have continued her spiel, but was interrupted by a truly epic snort from the deer. Brigida sent the animal an annoyed look, and it responded by transforming itself in a rather gruesome manner into a fucking dragon.

“Céus!” She murmured under her breath as the serpent roared, reflexively spreading her feet and raising her arms in anticipation of combat. To her relief and mild surprise, the dragon merely laid down in the grass, staring intently. The two stared at each other for a couple seconds, then the language instructor blinked and relaxed.

“Ah, I hope I didn’t antagonize your… dragon… whatever it is. He’s not going to try to eat me, is he?”
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:10:10 AM by Kaze »
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].