Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18250 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Lumen

"Right, right. So if there's a dragon burning the place down I'll just go home and send my resignation and condolences from there." Lumen was beginning to regret this decision. If only just a bit. It had been a long time since someone could tell her what to do. Having her boss being such a irritable person wasn't really helping

REgardless, if she was gonna get the job she might as well give out her 'credentials'. "Well, you should probably know what I can do at the very least before you hire me. I'm completely invulnerable to mundane weapons and attacks. I'm also pretty strong and fast physically, and I can set very controlled fires if you ever need it."

Mitsuba

"If a dragon comes here, then I will be off elsewhere, but if you feel like staging an accident, then I might actually praise your resourcefulness. Just make sure there is no blame on us." She wouldn't mourn a dragon's death after all. She just didn't want to be linked with its disappearance. "And no, I don't need to set anything on fire nor I need a replacement heater, the one I own works fine. All I need you to do is to watch over the placein case I'm absent and discourage troublemakers. Don't worry about doing anything else, I handle chores just fine. But I will be clear, it's a modest place, so don't expect a fortune out of it. But I'm not in any debt, so you will get paid on time. Still interested?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Kuro 

"You want to buy me clothes Mord?" She looked down at her outfit just seeing the normal clothes she usually wore when fighting. "What's wrong with it? Is it the color?" She asked the blonde while leaning closer to her face.

Mordred

"Nah, you just shouldn't go around like this in a middle of winter. I don't need to worry about the cold, but I don't walk around in short shorts or something. People will just ask less questions if you get some winter clothes." Mordred explained it to Kuro. She couldn't wait for the spring, though. The warmer weather the more lively she felt, in general.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura laughed and, after untangling herself from Shirou, pulled her Servant into the car. "You're very polite." She said with a smile as she buckled herself and Jeanne.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Theodore

Theodore backed away to avoit the girl's flailing limbs and stared blankly at her. Her soul was weak, like a withered flame, and it was dragging her vessel down like a rock drags down a fat child into the depths.  But it was growing.

It was as if it had been strained recently, but it was recovering. Judging from her flame's intensity and the rate in which it pulsated, it might reach it's full potency in a week.

Good grief, he had hoped he could win against a simple human, but it seemed he was meddling with a monster far beyond his expectations. By then, she'd probably grow stronger. No, rather, she'd stop being weaker. Binding her had been nothing but an exercise in futility.

What a pain. It seemed once again, he couldn't win.

"Only if you promise you won't try hit me." He said calmly.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka frowned at Jin and got up to follow him. "Jin, please don't tickle me, I hate it." She asked him, before she hugged him, pressing her breasts against his back. "So what do you want to do?" She asked, a hand creeping down to his underpants.

"You seemed to want to… do this." She said with a wry smile, walking her fingers around his dick.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Theodore

Theodore backed away to avoit the girl's flailing limbs and stared blankly at her. Her soul was weak, like a withered flame, and it was dragging her vessel down like a rock drags down a fat child into the depths.  But it was growing. 

It was as if it had been strained recently, but it was recovering. Judging from her flame's intensity and the rate in which it pulsated, it might reach it's full potency in a week. 

Good grief, he had hoped he could win against a simple human, but it seemed he was meddling with a monster far beyond his expectations. By then, she'd probably grow stronger. No, rather, she'd stop being weaker. Binding her had been nothing but an exercise in futility.

What a pain. It seemed once again, he couldn't win.

"Only if you promise you won't try hit me." He said calmly.

Rikuyo

"What."

Rikuyo was simply baffled why he wanted to release her like that while she was in disadvantage. He could have left her to her own devices or shank with her own switchblade. But no, he wanted to release if she promised not to hit him.

"Why do ya even want such ridiculous promise? When I tried to hit ya, ya did well, old man. Are ya screwing with me?"

Thedoctor

Jin

He suddenly felt Oka hugging him from, her large breasts pressing against his back in what could only have been a deliberate action. As if to confirm his thought her hand then creeped down into his underpants and traced his soft dick, the slight contact only made it twitch a bit in her hand. "You seemed to want to… do this." She said with a wry smile as she did it.

"Maybe if you get me in the mood Oka" He told her, his voice being a bit more quiet than earlier.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

After the car ride home, which went without incident, the trio got out of the car. As Sakura magically unlocked the gate, Shirou turned to Jeanne and asked her a question.

"So, Ruler, do you want to spar in the do-backyard?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka withdrew her hand. "Maybe… but let's eat first." She pecked him on the cheek and grabbed his hand, holding it with a happy smile. At least I'm not alone.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:26:32 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
GAROU XIII

Garou raised an eyebrow. "Huh? How the hell does that work? It's not like I can tell what I want to eat without a menu."

Honestly, this lousy place looked like a huge sham. The only reason he hadn't left was that Petra hadn't, and that there was nowhere else to go.

Theodore

The demon smiled affably and shook his head. He could practically smell her confusion, not that he could blame her.

"Not at all. Honestly, I like you. You got guts. You could have slit my throat while I was sleeping and just stolen my stuff, but instead you called me out and went head on. You can probably tell I could just kill you or leave you to starve, but I don't like that type of play."

The demon walked up to the chained girl and reached for his pocket before pulling out a large bowl of hot beef ramen. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good. Even someone who just went to an all you can eat buffet would drool a little at the sight of the delicious meal.

"Do you like ramen?" He said in a friendly tone. It was an odd, unfitting demeanor, but even if creepy it did seem amiable.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 02:20:05 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"In the backyard perhaps it looks like it will be big enoug and secluded for it judging by the impressive house." Ruler said as she took a look at the house, it was truly impressive. "Let's go" She said said as she took off, heading for the backyard.

Thedoctor

Jin

"Oh really now, yeah eating sounds good." Then he suddenly pulled her with him onto the couch, with her next to him. "So should i tickle you until the pizza arrives?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka's smile outwardly didn't change, but internally Oka cringed. She climbed off the couch and pushed Jin against it, unzipping his pants, displaying his flaccid penis to her. Without a word, she brought her mouth to its base and began licking it gently, teasing it to an erection.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou followed Ruler happily, waving at Sakura. As soon as they arrived, he projected his twin swords, Kanshou and Bakuya. He handed one to Jeanne so she could inspect it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

While Shirou showed off his magic to Jeanne in the backyard, Sakura went down into the basement, looking for something to read. She looked around, and couldn't help but smile at how it looked.

She chuckled. So it's ok now that he's gone. She'd never liked the basement before, after all, why would she? It was the home of countless horrible memories, even completely remodeled.

But now… It smells like him. It felt comforting now, strangely enough. She shook her head. "Faust." She whispered his name to herself, and walked over to his desk. It was covered in books and paper and vials of who knows what.

She shook her head. That was a lie. she picked up one of the vials. "This one's a love potion." She put it down and picked up another one. "And this one is a cure-all."

She leaned back in his chair and sighed. She thought back about the time she'd met him. She'd been cold, and wet, and running a high fever.

"You saved my life." She said to the air before she shook her head and began rifling through some of his stuff.

Then she came across a note.

"Makiri Sakura

If you can read this, it is that I have failed you completely and utterly. If there can be any solace, it is that you might be alive and well. That is good, I would not be able to forgive myself if I couldn’t do that much. Well, I probably never had much to do to begin with. I am no hero, nor can I save anyone or anything. You probably know that better than anyone.

But I am glad. Hopefully, you are happier than you were when I first saw you. You had the same eyes I had… perhaps that is why (this part is hard to make out)  And yet, you took me under your wing and for the most insignificant of moments,  gave me a purpose. And that to me was more precious than the entire universe.

But it was all a lie. You probably knew it too, all of you. Even I knew that no matter what I would do, in the end the result would not change. That is because what you wished for and what I wished for were always mutually exclusive. To choose between the world’s happiness and your own… I cannot forgive myself for forcing such a thing on a girl. I am not worthy of any of your graces, I never was. You were to be only a tool, a means to an end.

But I can’t accept such a fate. A world where I can save everyone but a single girl…I want no part in such thing. I will keep trying, no matter what.
Sakura, if you can read this, I hope that no matter what path you choose you find what you seek. No matter what chance I perused, I never could. You are stronger than me, stronger than anyone. You are beautiful. You have endured, you will endure. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one I had been seeking. The only one who can (unreadable gibberish)

I cannot repay you. The truth is, you never needed me. You have a precious friend, a lovely sister, a man who would tear the world if it meant making you smile, and a teacher who can only be proud in the great pupil he has nourished. Compared to them, I am nothing more than a wretch. I am not needed. I never was. I simply hoped I could cling to what little I could, but that was wrong of me.

I am sorry. If you read this, you probably know the truth. I cannot blame you if you detest me. I am now gone, there is no afterlife or possibility left for me other than an empty void.

But if an echo of failure like myself could dare make as much as a request, please heed my words.

Do not lose hope, do not fall to despair. The lion of gold must be beware. He is your—"

She could tell it was from Vanguard. And she could feel that it was true, he was gone.

And she began to cry.

"Why—"

She didn't understand. "Why am I upset? He did something awful!" She picked up one of the bottles on the table and took a small swig from it. "Something unforgivable!" Tears freely streamed down her cheeks as she drank the bitter drink."So why am I so sad—I didn't even know him that well.…"

She collapsed on the table and closed her eyes, leaning against it.

"Vanguard…

You stupid idiot. You didn't even say the most important part…" She murmured to herself.

Sakura looked at a picture of her and Faust on the desk. "You left without saying goodbye."