Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 41122 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"It's not like I volunteered to be carried in here," Emily whispered back, leaning in as she did so, "It doesn't matter too much to me."

The Changeling considered the possibilities for a moment, wondering if she'd be better off escaping by herself and arranging to meet him elsewhere if all else failed.

"I can't say I don't know how to get out of a sticky situation either," Emily said, "But let's do it your way. Can you can bring other people with you?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Dante

The half-demon allowed a moment to take the information in, mostly out of curiosity. The woman's personal affairs were her own, after all. Unable to help a grin at the revelation that Rider's master was a woman, Dante briefly considered pressing a bit further before she derailed that train of thought with her confirmation of another of his suspicions.

"Well, that certainly sounds like a tidy arrangement. That aside, you sure like to leave a guy in suspense, don't you?" the demon hunter mused, "Alright then, at least it'll be worth the wait. "
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:39:24 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Jin

"If you say so." He finished the pizza after he said it, He'd have to buy this another time, after all he didn't expect it to be quite this good. As he was finishing up a thought occured to him. "Oka, how long do you usually train your pokemon?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Yamanashi

The mention of dragons made him sputter slightly. "Dragons? Uh, you know there are plenty of dragons in town, but you probably don't want to..." He spoke, trailing off as his gaze went askew from the topic and his fingers tapped his thigh.

That was when Mitsuba-ane returned with his drink, praise be.

"Thanks," he directed at her with an upwards twitch of his lips. He sipped the drink, and released an immediate sigh of relief. Yeah, this was the good stuff.

Lumen

Lumen's grey eyes narrowed a bit as he shied away from the topic and they were interrupted. For a moment one could imagine that her eyes belonged to a great bird of prey that was prepared to peck out Yamanashi's eyes. However, she quickly relaxed and instead tried a different approach. "Well, I don't suppose you've seen a guy with half grey and half red hair? I heard they were going to poke the sleeping dragon of this place with a sharp stick and I would very much like to stop them before they do something irrevocable because of their stupidity."

Mitsuba

Lumen forgot about the blond priest wannabe. To be honest, out of those two the blond haired fool was the bigger problem. "That would be troublesome if they did something such bold and foolish. Wannabe adventurers should stay out of this district and seek trouble elsewhere." Mitsuba complained, frowning. She was clearly displeased about the prospect of such people even wandering to the district. That was the price of learning about Forest's identity, but that didn't prevent her from obstructing their plan. She was the type of person who would betray someone who helped her in the past if it had clear benefits. Like preventing her place from getting burned by the collateral damage. To put it mildly, she would be unbelievably enraged if that happened.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Kuro

As the bizzare man went his way on the pink tricycle ,another approached, calling the fleeing man a bloody hobo. Kuro ignored him and turned to Mordred, wanting to know what she meant with the house renting. "A person called Matou who rents houses, wait wouldn't that be expensive?" Mordred had been nice to her, but there was really no need for the blonde to look after her so much.

Shinobu

"Ah, I see, Then it was not what I thought it was." That is one thing I will nt have to worry about then. She thought, relieved that it wasn't what she had thought. When she took another look at the blue haired girl she looked more excited, the shift had been subtle, but it had happened when she had mentioned her fight with Rikuyo earlier. She probably got excited by hearing about it. So she decided to humour the girl a bit.

"The battle I had earlier was...interesting. She made an immense crater, I think it even shattered every nearby window."

Medaka's ahoge bounced, similar to how a dog wags its tail when excited.  She kept a calm facial expression but started rapidly tapping her feet.  "It shattered every window?  So your not only fast but strong. I have to know, is that something you achieved on your own or is it a gift of becoming a vampire?" She responded in a oddly calm tone of voice despite her body language.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 03:30:09 PM by yinsukin »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura patted Rin on the back before she let her go, looking at her sister with a gentle smile. "Don't worry about it, take your time." She took out her wallet and began rifling through it, before she withdrew a fairly large lump of bills totaling about 500$. "Nee-san, you don't have any money, right? Take this, in case you decide you want something." She forced it into Rin's hands, along with a microscopic beetle which began crawling up to Rin's forehead.

Afterwords, she turned back to face Archer and smiled at him, happy to be able to enjoy his company, and that he was a good person unlike that bastard-cunt-Shirou.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:49:09 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

"If you say so." He finished the pizza after he said it, He'd have to buy this another time, after all he didn't expect it to be quite this good. As he was finishing up a thought occured to him. "Oka, how long do you usually train your pokemon?"

Oka Kurosawa

"Umm..." Oka unconciously squirmed a bit, stopping as soon as she realized what she was doing. "I train mine a lot, just before I came here I'd spent two weeks in caves and the mountains training them for sixteen to seventeen hours a day. "It was a bit intense, even for me."

"Most people don't do that kind of insanity, though. They just have them follow you around, and fight any wild pokemon they happen to find, or fight trainers that look about as strong as them."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Forest

I gave up on looking for it for myself a long time ago. However, it doesn't keep me from letting strange and powerful fallen angels into my home.  Or former kings of Briton with Excalibur shoved up her arse.  Don't ask.

Forest raised her eyebrow at his words and replied, "That's a useful ability and thrifty one if your home is excessively expensive.  I had put up with an over-affectionate friend to put up wards at my place."

She gave him a rueful smirk, "I lament the days I could buy a book for a penny.  Now it's like $15.00 bucks for a bloody paperback.  So yes, there's inflation here as well, but most places pretty much take every form of legal currency at least."

Gadreel

Her? was all that he allowed his mind to think in response to her admonition not to ask. Arthur Pendragon, some kind of woman? What an intriguing prospect!

"... I shall not question the manner in which such an economy continues to function," the exiled angel conceded after a moment to mull over Forest's answer. "I will, however, question if this is has a particular fragrance which you might enjoy."

He held up a bottle of a fruity-smelling skin cream, which he knew the vampire had no real use for save for scent. However, it was a good cover with which to suggest at her humanity to onlookers.

Notorious D.O.G

The masculine figure smirked haughtily before turning his head away from that filthy bitch in disgust, instead focusing on the beautiful piece of work before his eyes. He could smell his wonderfully manly scent, like the faint aroma of a sensual pine forest.

It made him so goddamn hard, he barely resisted the urge to jump on him and sensually maul that cute chest of his. He walked up to him and gently pressed his waist on him, his considerable bulge exposing under his panties through his skin tight jeans.

"Then what brings you here?" He moaned.

Ron

Getting that close, so close they could touch, was all that Ron needed apparently to tell exactly what this man was. Without a rational thought in his head he reacted. The werewolf placed his hand on the flamboyant man's intruding body, flat on his chest, and in a single smooth motion accompanied by the sound of snapping bones and tearing shirts shoved him back. stay away

He was hairy, now, even more muscular and tall enough to loom over the other werewolf's human form. His face was still human, mostly, but twisted into a predatory sneer. His breath came out as a warning growl.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 04:48:44 PM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

"Sakura, is that you?" Said a voice on the other side of the door.

That was his cue.

The door flung open and from it emerged the puppeteer.  He took a few steps forward and gave a theatrical bow, as if standing before a wide audince.  "My name is Relius Clover.  A pleasure to meet you."

As he glanced up to see her response, he noticed something peculiar.  Her soul was... artificial in nature.  Or rather, it was far closer in structure to Ignis or Nirvana.  This could be interesting.

Medaka Kurokami

Someone who fought Shinobu must have been powerful.  At least, that is what the competitive side of Medaka wanted to think.  Truthfully, she would love nothing more than to spar with the vampire.  Regardless she continued.

"It seemed to have some high level acidic properties, as it destroyed everything it touched.  But I think there was more to it than that.  It was magical in nature... I think.  The girl who used it seemed to summon it from a chalice."  She said in a neutral tone.

Irisviel

Irisviel jumped up, terrified of what was going to happen. Toe! She called out to him. Please save me! The desperation was clear in her voice. "What do you want?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jeanne

"I- I got you into this hold, didn't I?" His hand had moved to her other thigh and started massaging it. just as she had started speaking. As if to demonstrate her point, she moved her legs a bit more upwards, showing off her flexibility, while also tightening the hold again.

Shirou grunted at Jeanne's legs, and caused the chains to disappear, beginning pulling on her arms and squirming violently, trying to escape. After a bit, he managed to...

roll over, leaving Jeanne on top of him with his face in the cold dirt.

"Shit."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:03:23 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Kuro

The man brushed off her comment like it didn't even matter, not wanting to be left out she introduced herself to him. "Well we're standing right outside of the building...Anyway I'm Chloe von Einzbern, you could call me Kuro if you want."

Shinobu

"It was the one I fought against who made that immense crater, I defeated her however." Was she trying to figure out her abilities? The blonde thought as she looked at Medaka, She decided to give a vague answer to it.  "All vampires have abilities to some degree, how great it is, depends on the individual."

Thedoctor

Jin

Jin laughed as he heard her story. "Why would you train in a cave on top of a mountain? It's not like that would grant you some mysterious power." He told her as he finished laughing. "Yeah I don't think I'd train mine that hard...hahaha" He broke out in laughter again, actually hearing someone say they trained on the top of a mountain was more hilarious than he had thought.

Jeanne

Sh felt the chains around her waist dissapper as Shirou tried to break out of her hold, instead he just managed to roll over with her ending up sitting on his back. She pressed down on him to lock him to the ground. "Nice attempt, but you're worse off now Shirou."
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:05:40 PM by Thedoctor »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Corbin

Corbin looked at the teenage girl and said, "No little bit, I was showing your friend that I'm a co-worker.  You know, giving credibility like a respectable folk and all of that."

As he shook Mordred's hand he replied, "Coincidence actually.  Tonight was suppose to be my night off, but I fell into some misfortune and could use a bit of extra cash.  So I'm seeing if they'll let me work."

Kuro 

The man brushed off her comment like it didn't even matter, not wanting to be left out she introduced herself to him. "Well we're standing right outside of the building...Anyway I'm Chloe von Einzbern, you could call me Kuro if you want."

Mordred

Hopefully he wouldn't continue treating Kuro like air. She wasn't just a kid and he made a mistake by ignoring her. But it was his problem, she would neither encourage nor discourage Kuro from messing with him. "Are you doing nightly shift? I don't mind either working during daytime or nightime, I'm used to having flexible schedule. And yeah, I brought Kuro with me today when I went through the application process. I'm showing her city since she's new here." Mordred explained to Corbin. Maybe now he would pay more attention to her younger companion.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

The mad scientist began walking slowly towards the white haired woman, taking care to pay mental attention to his surroundings.  For a brief second he glanced to his sides, briefly scanning the room for traps.  As he slowly crept forward he spoke.

"That is a rather abstract question my dear. I suppose the best way to explain my intent state simply that I am a director looking to put together a large scale theatrical play.  You appear to have what it takes to be one of the main actresses in the first act.  Unfortunately, your position is so exclusive and important that I don't typically do applications, interviews or auditions.  Its much more..... coercive than that."  He said, still maintaining the polite tone in his voice.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Theodore dess

Just as the demon stopped laughing, he felt a dull ring drill in his head. Right, he was still bound to her. Amusing, altough not as amusing as Umaru-chan. Was she truly asking him for help? Wow, she was really desperate. And that faint voice he could hear...

However, it's not like she should have much trouble either way. After all, she did kill him in his prime. Besides, he was no hero nor did he have a particular reason to let her boss him around. He didn't even have a reason to save her. It didn't matter to him one bit if she died horribly or not, his life would not change one bit.

But he wasn't the type who could hear a cry for help and not bat an eye.

With a tired sigh, he got up from the bench and scratched the back of his head tiredly. And at that moment, he made a decision. He wasn't sure if it was the right one or not, but he did make a promise back then. Besides, he did need to test this body out.

"Alright, alright. I'm going." He said nonchalantly, as if annoyed that he had to get up his ass and do something other than lazing around. Well, since she called him he didn't need to come on foot, which was good. Instead, he simply dissappeared in a cloud of pink smoke.

(In the casltle)

Just as the masked man answered, a cloud of colourful smoke and confetti burst behind him. Unenthousiastic clapping sounds could be heard, revealing a detached figure clad in white. Jeez, what a pain. It seemed he just kept attracting more and more trouble.

"A scrapper character trying to take the lead, how admirable. Sadly, whoever conducted this play gave you too many lines. Didn't you have a laboratory to prepare, Relius Clover?"

Then, he walked a few steps forwards Irisviel. Unlike her servant, his gaze looked cold and detached. His voice was different, his step was different, his blank expression and the way his empty eyes pierced the girl like a thousand red hot needles was different.

But if he was different from her servant Tohuw, who was he? Well, that didn't matter.

"I suppose this is the part where I play hero and try to stop you from taking the damsel in distress, but sadly I just don't feel like it." He said to the girl in white before stroking his neck, running his finger down what had once been a fatal wound.

"It still hurts you know?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 08:49:04 PM by francobull3 »