Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18196 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

Oka hummed her favorite song as she walked down the stairs with a skip in her step. Wormy and Sylveon followed her closely, keeping her company, and in Wormy's case, keeping her warm as well. As soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs, she hunched to the ground, and then, suddenly, broke off into a running sprint. Her Pokemon stayed behind her, keeping up with the quick pace.

"Hah." Oka panted as she ran, but stayed smiling. "Hehe."

"It feels good to stretch your limbs!" She proclaimed to the world, and nobody in particular. Seeing the world zoom by was exhilarating. It made her feel alive.

Her run slowed to a walk after a while, and she soon came to a stop for Slyveon's sake. The poor guy was panting heavily, unable to keep up with her steady sprint. She squatted, patting him on the head. "Do you feel good? Yes you do! Yes you do!" She cooed at him. "You're the happiest Sylveon around!

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Dante

Dante couldn't help but turn with a surprised look as she declared she was already done. Even more surprising was the outfit she was in, something that wouldn't have been out of place on some of the more racy magazines Enzo was a fan of. By the time he actually turned back around, she was bent forward, fiddling with something on her bike and giving him a clear view of her cleavage, no longer hidden by the sweater.

"Nothing wrong from what I can see," the half-demon said with a chuckle. Allowing a moment longer to appreciate the view she offered him, the demon hunter mounted his own bike, making a few last minute adjustments before turning his gaze back to her.

"Ready?" Dante asked bemusedly.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider smiled at the surprised look on Tony's face as turned around, obviously surprised by what had happened. However, he made no attempt to ask her what had happened, instead being distracted from any such thoughts by the show the beautiful purple-haired woman was giving him.

"Nothing wrong from what I can see", he said, chuckling, before he moved to mount his own bike.

Rider couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at his obvious double-entendre but, after allowing him a little more time to admire the view, she stood back up and climbed onto her bike.

"Yes, I'm ready", she said, setting off slowly at first before gradually speeding up, making sure he could keep pace with her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The girl raised an interesting question, one the immortal couldn't exactly answer himself. He could certainly try, however.

"Well...I don't think this is wherever you think it is," the immortal admitted, "To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure where this is. All I know is that there are things here I've never seen before. All sorts of things, and I'd like to think I've discovered every corner of...where I'm from. To be honest, it's made things rather boring until lately, but there's been a whole host of new experiences since I've come here."

"So...all things considered," Michael said, "Your guess is as good as mine."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Had the situation not been more tense, the Hunter might have buried her face in her hands at what happened. Elephant gun vanished into nothingness once more before she cut out the In concealing her Nen as Ron went flying. Her aura focused on her feet and hands for a moment as she caught him, the momentum sending her skidding back a few paces before she deposited him behind her.

"Don't go in half-assed next time," Annabeth said swiftly, her Nen distributing evenly over her body again for all of an instant before she Conjured Pete and Repeat, the twin pistols settling into her hands as she leveled them the mass of pink. Not allowing even a moment to rest, the Hunter immediately began firing, sending a hail of bullets at the werewolf, each of them only packing as much punch as a BB gun.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

He didn't register the pain of being knocked away. The bruising wouldn't get the chance to set in as his body filled with indignation and adrenaline. Annabeth's words barely got past his blood haze, but some detached corner of his mind seemed to engage strategy now nonetheless. He took the time she bought them to shift to all fours, muscles bulging under his skin as his hairy body took on fur and his mouth became a maiming maw of hunger. Ron could see the blur of his prey's motions more clearly now.

His size nearly rivaled the pink thing. He'd have the strength to break bone if he got his teeth around it, so if he could do that Annabeth would get a clear shot at his prey. He circled around them, waiting for the other wolf to commit to another evasion, and surged forward to tear into its tail with an oral vice grip. Idly, he recalled how little Annabeth's bullets actually hurt, so he didn't waste energy dodging them.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Dante

"Let's go, then," Dante mused, setting off after Rider. The demon hunter quickly caught up to her speed, barely exerting himself at this point despite the unwieldy guitar case on his back.

"Well, this isn't much fun," the half-demon mused, "Can you go faster?"

With that, Dante would start pushing himself faster and faster, occasionally glancing to the side to make sure Rider was keeping pace.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider looked at him with a mixture of amusement and annoyance.

"Of course I can!" she said, accelerating rapidly up to her top speed, before turning to check if he could keep pace with her.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Notorious D.O.G

Despite its size, the massive beast nimbly dodged each and every bullet, as if he was dancing through them. The mutt-man had turned into a beast as graceful and deadly as him, and had circled behind him to take advantage of his openings. It was an excellent maneuver, one that would have worked flawlessly against any opponent.

But he was different. Just as the animal's fangs neared his tail, he had vanished. A shadow loomed above Ron, only to crash into the ground away from the two, smashing the asphalt ground. Blood trickled from its torn tail, having barely avoided being gnawed off altogether. Had his reflexes been any less, that was the fate that would have been reserved for him. The fact he had managed to disengage from such a situation alone spoke miles of his abilities.

But it did not change the fact that they had been able to touch him.

Were these mere bags of meat...pushing him back? Impossible, inconcievable, unacceptable! He had clearly taken them too lightly, he was wrong to hold back from the start. From now, he would use his FULL POWER!!

The beast's eyes turned wild with seething fury. A fiery fog surrounded it's fur that seemed to be spiking up. It's mouth foamed and features twisted into those of a monstruous beast that immediately snarled and charged like an uncatchable wind through the hail of bullets, aiming to eviscerate her throat with monstruous speed.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Dante

The half-demon found himself quite handily caught off guard as Rider's indignant reply was followed by her increasing in speed massively. His surprise didn't last for very long, Dante quickly pushing himself further to try to catch up to her. The new speed proved exhilarating, as they wildly dodged traffic of all sorts on their ride through the city.

"Not bad," Dante called out as he found himself unable to completely catch up with her, though he wasn't in too much danger of losing her, "Not bad at all."

Well, not yet, anyway.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 03:08:04 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter cocked an eyebrow as the pink werewolf managed to dodge both the gunfire and the tailbite. To her surprise, however, it seemed that Ron still managed to nick him, that knowledge enraging the pink werewolf, which proceeded to charge at her.

Keeping up the gunfire, the Hunter waited until last minute to stop firing, her aura focusing into her legs as she leapt up, all but flying over the werewolf, continuing to rain down harmless bullets as she sailed through the air.

"Dear God when was the last time you had a bath?" The Hunter called out, preparing herself for likely swift retribution.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 02:30:25 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Alarice

At the rather unmanly shriek that came out of the walking tree Alarice was starting to feel embarrassed by proxy. The skull slammed shut and the only thing that could be seen was her eyes. She wouldn't show even the slightest bit of discomfort or embarrassment to this ridiculous pretender. Count? She had seen petty merchants with more grace and authority than this thing.

Regardless, she still had to be cautious. Necromancy had long since been a forbidden art. The Ahamkara bones may be powerful and sometimes conscious but they were not animated or bound. They simply were. Necromancy was almost always unnatural and had the habit of spreading uncontrollably if left uncontained. "That was not an answer to either of my questions, mage. And I'll have you know that I did not have the luxury of choice when I woke up to see myself in this place."

Erica

Ever so slowly the Claw clutching the girl began to increase in crushing force. It was a credit to the girl's mini speech that Erica had not simply crushed her into paste outright. There was certainly some element of truth to what the redhead had said. While it was impossible for her to ever revert she was certain of the fact that this abnormal being had managed to get a rise out of her.

It was a troubling conundrum. While using this person to draw out certain negative emotions was certainly logical was it not natural to act upon these urges? While she was so very glad she was sure some form of satisfaction would arise as she slowly squashed the girl and crushed her soul into raw aura.

There is no wrong answer. Sometimes she needed to remind herself of that. However, it would do no good to argue the merits of this forever. She would give herself a time limit. If the hand killed the girl before she resolved her dilemma then she would be satisfied with that. If she came to a different conclusion in the time remaining she would let the girl go. Although, she would have to consider it further if some outside force intervened. Perhaps if that occurred she would let the girl go and allow her to be a thorn in her sign. A burdensome thing that could always aid her with that surge of negative emotion as well.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura was getting a bit annoyed at her sister. Just a little itsy bitsy bit. Why can't she just accept the gift? It's not a big deal, the Matous were never poor anyway.

So Sakura shoved the money into Rin's pocket with a genuine smile, and took a small step back. "It's really really not a big deal. Rider's out spending probably thousands of dollars right now. Compared to that this is nothing. It's just what I happened to have on me."

Sakura could feel the faint connection she had with the countless multitudes of tiny insects on Rin right now.  I need to get better at connecting with things this small. It was a weak point of hers.

"So Rin, can I put a small ant in your clothes or on you? I promise it won't bite." Then she remembered what Rin had said about the ice cream, and her cheeks became slightly flushed in embarrassment. "And, of course I can incorperate your ice cream into the dessert! Strawberry's my favorite!" She said, again with a truly genuine smile.

I hate strawberry…

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

A smile of joy came over Rider's face as she raced through the street, weaving in and out of traffic without any difficulty. She loved riding around like this, weaving in and out of traffic with abandon. Her smile widened when she noticed Tony gradually falling behind her, unable to keep up with her blistering pace despite his previous mocking words. Yet, at the same time, she couldn't help but be impressed by his speed. She was, after all, not only superhuman but able to ride virtually anything expertly. For someone to be able to stay even close to her required some impressive skill.

Having proven her point, Rider slowed down slightly, allowing him to catch and keep up with her. She was happy enough riding at his pace, at least for the time being. At the same time, though, she did want to go and have a bit more fun. Looking to the side, she could see a park, with some wooded areas suited to her bike, as well as a skate park she could ride on.

"Hey, would you like to take our bikes off-road a bit?" she asked, smiling.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

"You shouldn't be limiting yourself to one particular thing." As soon as she saw that he was ready to go again, the blonde woman charged him yet again at the same speed. She appeared in front of him, intending to strike low this time.

Shinobu

Shinobu looked up at Medaka as she held out an arm for her, ignoring the arm, the blonde instead casually jumped out of the crater and landed next to Medaka. The vampire then gave her a strange look that appeared to be almost worried as she spoke. "Look at yourself, do you have to strain yourself so much just to win a vague competition that does not even have any defined goals, what do you even gain from it? The satisfaction of beating me, or were you trying to impress me?"

She turned around and huffed. "Do not think I am worried for you or anything, just think more about the effects of your actions Medaka."