Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - October 21, 2015—June 23, 2016  (Read 18937 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

The Great Stag gave an almost dismissive snort at the sight of the motorcycle. Oren had not ran freely for quite a while and the chance to do so filled her with no small degree of delight. So when this man managed to actually catch up with her she made a few graceful leaps over traffic and created a gulf between them. The bellow she let loose as the distance was crossed was almost teasing. Kind of. It was as teasing as a stag could be.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

Third time’s the charm!

The priest smiled and was about to give the girl a really cheesy pick up line when the raindeer sneered, aye, sneered at him and jumped over the traffic with the intention of losing him. Fool, as if it was that easy!!

With fiery in his eyes and ferocity in his grin, the priest braced himself and his trusty machine roared with power, bursting with great speed to catch her. Girl was fifteen years too young to beat him in a race. He would not lose! Never!!!

“Heh, don’t take me so lightly lass!” He cried out, closing the distance and avoiding the vehicles the deer leapt over with great dexterity. But he could go faster, stronger, harder, better...
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:47:06 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Black List Hunter laughed wildly atop Oren as the motorcycle priest slipped away, only for the man to start to close the distance once more. Amidst the exhilaration of the wild chase, Annabeth couldn't help but be a bit impressed with the crazy man.

"Well well," Annabeth mused, "Welcome back, stranger. Ain't seen you around in a while. How've you been?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Darcy Hugh

Darcy gave the girl a seductive, sly smile, winked and barely avoided a truck he was about to crash into with a swift turn. Then, he turned to near the deer riding chick.

Too easy.

"Pretty good. How about you, gorgeous?" He asked, giving her a thumbs up and a toothy twinkling grin.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:19:38 PM by francobull3 »

Adella

• Spiritron
    • View Profile

Richter

"You are lucky that you got lost in this forest." he said, shaking Darcy's hand firmly. "There's another one, filled with monsters of all sorts. I venture there from time to time, as hunting down what lurks in the darkness is both my calling and a hobby. This forest is relatively safe, so it's a place of respite between my hunts. If you need rest, you can visit my modest hunting lodge, but if you are hurry I won't insist."

Adella

The tall woman simply watched as the man quite literally went over her, shaking Darcy's hand while she was bowing... politely. The fact that the odd man ran off almost immediately after, left Adella slightly upset, even pouty as she crossed her arms under her ample bosom and stared at the remainder of the two men, Richter, through the visor of her helmet/mask. "So... are you going to lead me to your Castle or what?" Having a slightly harsher tone than intended, Adella kept tipping her foot. For some reason she expected the man to accompany her, if just because she had almost grown used to the company of... people. Then something else came to mind:"Is it true that excessive skinship corresponds with good manners in this here location?" She merely wanted denial or confirmation of the other man's ramblings... after all she was being far too rude as is.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

As the man caught up again Oren began to think that she might just start having a bit of fun. If he was fast enough now then that just meant she had to get serious. The markings on the Great Stagl flared a deep blue and she began to speed up in earnest. Asphalt shattered against furious hooves as Oren became a blur of white untouchable to all but the fastest of beings. 

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Gintoki

Long short story, Gintoki got roped into fast food delivery by bizarre circumstances. He was just walking away from the mansion, minding his business and intent on not getting into more trouble. However, a lamb like monster with a grudge against fast food industry popped out of woodwork, ambushing a delivery guy riding a bicycle, trying to avenge all its lesser kin that got turned into tasty kebab. The irony was that this kebab the delivery guy carried was cheap knock-off made of pork, but it little mattered to the monster with a grudge.

Sadly for the monster, it was less powerful than it looked like, and quickly fell to a one hit of Gintoki's bokuto. However, the delivery man was out of commission and before he fainted he asked Gintoki to deliver kebab in his place.

So there he was, knocking on the door of an apartment, carrying kebab in one of his hands.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:49:42 AM by Kat »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Irisviel

“Okay, sounds great! We can have lots of fun and do girl things!”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rachel

Rachel was moderately surprised. “How do you know I’m a vampire, if you don’t mind my asking. I don’t think I’ve met many people who can recognize it on sight.”

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lumen

The Patchwork toyed with the idea of just giving the kid her number and leaving with Gabriel. While Oka was nice she was quickly being reminded why she didn't like kids and if she had managed to get some guy with a sword to help her then there really was no responsibility on Lumen's shoulders. Besides, she had very little desire to go running around with a hero and running around alone was not much better.

So she did just that. She sorted through her pocket for once of the pieces of paper with her number and handed it to the teen. It was slightly strange to just have those but not too strange as far as she was concerned. "You look like you'll be in pretty good hands. Don't worry about me I'm just going to check on something with that guy."

She jogged away from the other two and closed the distance between herself and Gabriel rather quickly. "I don't suppose that you need company? Whatever you're doing seems to be tiring you out and it's not the safest thing to go navigating this place alone. If it makes you feel better I probably don't have any bad intentions. I've been told that I need to socialize more often and I'd rather do it with you than those two."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

Hours passed, and Mordred finally woke up, slightly surprised she woke up still sitting on a chair. "Ah, I must have been too tired..." she muttered, still groggy.

Richter

"No, that man was just a crude individual if he treated you like that." The nobleman explained to the tall woman. That man indeed looked loose enough for Julius to assume she could mean him. "And no, I don't live in a castle. The castle you might have seen belongs to somebody else, though I haven't uncovered yet who is its owner. Maybe, if you are curious, I could accompany you." The hero offered. While he was convinced she was not a normal human, he still had to determine whether this woman was someone who needed his... attention. So keeping her company could have been a way to figure it otu.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:27:01 AM by Kat »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond girl was interested in knowing how she had guessed what she was it seemed. Well such a thing would only be natural after all. Shinobu grinned and responded to the question. "One might assume it is because of your fashion sense which while quite elegant brings back thoughts of the past, then there is your demeanour which gives of an air of refined maturity which does not befit your appearance at all. While one may think that, neither of those answers are true." Shinobu suddenly paused here to take another sip of her half empty cup of coffee.

She then leaned back in her seat while taking an unneeded breath before continuing. "The truth is that I instinctively recognized what you where when you stepped in through the door, I merely chose not to approach you due to circumstance. Now I believe I have thoroughly explained myself, would you be as courteous and give me your name?".

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura went out to get the silverware from the drawer, pulling knives, forks, and spoons out en mass, before going to get the napkins.

"No, everything's fine." She said right back to Rider, instantaneously. "Everything is awesome." She muttered to herself.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou's look of confusion was not changed one bit by Toe's bizarre response, but he decided it was pointless to question the weird man any further. Sakura, meanwhile, simply rolled her eyes again, deciding to simply ignore him entirely and try to return to the food, which was much less appetising than it had been a few seconds earlier. However, things rapidly became even weirder, as Togan began to run his finger over one of the red bloodstains and put his finger into his mouth, sucking on it.

“Mhhh, cherry syrup. Lovely", he said, smiling gleefully to reveal a mouth with no signs of the damage from before.

Sakura simply rolled her eyes once more, aware that it was another one of Togan's tricks. Shirou, meanwhile, was far more confused, wondering what the hell was going on. However, before either of them could say anything, Togan looked at them with a worried frown.

“Uh, is something wrong? You look pale. The food isn't bad, is it?” he asked, apparently unsure of why they had stopped eating.

Sakura, who was sick of Togan's antics and had regained her appetite, quickly replied.

"No, the food is delicious, thank you", she said, before tucking back into the plate without any hesitation.

Shirou, meanwhile, was far more hesitant.

"Yes, the food is lovely. It's just that what you just did with the fork was a little... off-putting", he replied, returning to his food with far more hesitancy than Sakura, who was resisting the urge to facepalm at Shirou's openness.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider frowned at Sakura's obviously-false response. Continuing to set the table as she had been asked, Rider responded equally-quickly to Sakura's obvious lie.

Sakura, I know it's not fine. Please, you can tell me what is wrong, I won't tell anyone, she said.