Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 25338 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man smiled and nodded curtly before taking a sip from a pristine white porcelain cup of jet black coffee. However, his hawk eyes were staring solely at her.

"Good. Please, would you like anything? Coffee, or perhaps a bagel. I must say, as small as this simple shop is, it does make some exquisite food and drink. I haven't had such fine delicacies in far too long. Still, as good as the food is, one must always be vigilant. This city isn't safe these days, I know the streets well and yet I almost feared to come today, alone and unarmed as I am. Lawless men are everywhere, oh yes. Men with cold steel and even colder hearts."

Where I can come alone and unarmed, men come with steel in their fist.

"Well, enough about that. You probably have better to do than listen to a boring man's ramblings, so I will make this simple for you. I have heard that you had a special kind of ability. Is this true? It would please me if you gave me a small demonstration."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The frown remained on the cowgirl's face as the man went on and on, now about how dangerous the city was for someone like him. Deciding to call his bluff, the Hunter pulled her aura within her body, closing off her aura nodes and going into Zetsu. As expected, the sheer strength of the presence she felt coming off him flew in the face of what he said. It was rather similar to the presence she'd felt from Rikuyo, if a bit more reserved. Nonetheless, his request for a demonstration prompted a cocked eyebrow from the Hunter. While she wouldn't be surprised if someone had learned of her ability and let it slip to this man, considering the variety of supernatural abilities she'd seen in the past few months, she couldn't help but wonder if he could sense her aura just as she could sense his.

Deciding to leave that question to another time, the Hunter quickly went into Ren, just in case.

"Last I checked, showing your hand to the man across the table tends to bite you in the ass," Annabeth shot back, "Besides, if you need something done, shouldn't matter much how it gets done."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:14:13 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The man couldn't help but chuckle.

"Of course. In the end, all the world will remember are the results, that is an unchanging law of fate. However, I am no lapdog to a decadent law, the world before my eyes is solely defined by what I believe in, as is your world defined by your own ideals. While the means might be irrelevant to someone like you, to a boring little man they are all one can have."

He paused for a second and studied her aura, no, her very person. Then, he smiled.

"Tell me, what do you think is essential in order to achieve victory?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

The former gladiator grinned and rubbed the back of her head at Michael's words. "Well, what can I say? I got lucky and met another nice person today! Just my luck."

It was probably destiny making up for heartlessly tearing Breeze away from her own world dumping her in some strange one where no one she loved and cared about was anywhere to be found! Or it was all some awful trap to distract her from finding her way out, but she wasn't even sure where to start looking and-

Then Oren was taking her aside and confessing stuff to her and, oh, that was...

Auspicious Breeze did what she had to do when she saw a crying girl: she pulled her into a hug and pat her back. "Don't worry about it," she whispered. "Everything'll work out, okay?"

-----------------------

Ron

Wow. I'm shocked they haven't kicked us out yet.

With two out of three lovely ladies, and himself, either naked or close to it, you'd think the person in charge of the shop would have thrown them out. Then again, this was Nexus - who knew what actually ran the place? These were the thoughts that briefly passed through Ron's increasingly fuzzy head as everything kept escalating out of control.

His face was burning, he couldn't hide what was going on in his boxers anymore, and he was breathing really fast with the sadistic vampire Shinobu clinging onto his back like that. Ron was probably going to do something incredibly irresponsible - well, more than he already had at this point.

And then Medaka grabbed Riku and started treating her like a puppy. The werewolf's head cleared as he abruptly burst out into laughter, his hands holding onto Shinobu's arms as he shook with it. "T-That... haaaah, oh, hahaha! Wow, okay, that, yes, cute. Very cute."

He looked back over his shoulder to the vampire holding onto him, trying to hold the rest of his laughing in. "I-Is she always like this?"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The vampire wasn't too suprised at Medaka's sudden shift, the girl had managed to take half of her clothes off baring her boobs, before noticing that Rikuyo was part animal. Tackling her that way was pretty cute however.

Ron arousal had reached it's peak, it was really apparent to Shinobu as she was next to him, from his heavy breathing to the impressive thing he was hiding down there.

He must be pretty close.

Medaka's sudden shift served to snap him out of it seemingly, or did it? His laughing showed that he had mentally distanced himself from it, but his body still craved it.

They way he grabbed onto her arms and shook as he laughed, making her breasts rub against back, sent sparks of pleasure coursing through her. "Mhmm....It is one of the things I love about her." Her fingers started rubbing his abdomen, right above his groin as she spoke. "If you feel up for it, you can have me as well Ron. Not just the cute vampire  but her master too~" She breathed out the last part, not being able to hold in her own feelings anymore.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

Oka was in a real to get out of there, was she that scared by that man? As they came to the entrence he noticed that a blonde woman in a uniform rushed....wait who is she?

He got distracted for a moment and noticed that Oka was heading to get they're stuff. "Okay then..." He picked up his stuff as he was still thinking about the strange woman he had seen.

Jeanne

"Oh yes a magic most foul and vile, it defiled me thoroughly." She said as she followed them in, Sakura being carried by Shirou. I've been teasing him the entire time, he must feel really frustrated right now~ She told Sakura mentally, while giving them a cute smile.

Oka

Oka followed Jin out of the building nervously when she heard an enormous explosion in the building behind them. She grabbed onto his hand reflexively and turned around, only to see a pillar of darkness behind them, emanating from inside.

"Let's get out of here fast. Please." Oka asked him, fear in her voice and eyes. She could feel her heart thumping away in a way she hadn't felt in a long time.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Paladin

The man let out a deep belly laugh. He had thought of the law like that not so long ago. It wasn't really mocking. Just a good-natured bit of laughter. Thankfully, it didn't take him long at all to settle down and start talking again.

"Oh, perhaps. I have helped break the laws in many cases where they were unjust, yet I have seen places where the law was used as it should be. Where all were equal under it and free to do as they please so long as they did not infringe upon the safety or freedom of others. There were more of the former than the latter, but I find it better to say that we are progressing towards the true purpose of the law with many footfalls rather than the law itself being corrupt. You can call it idealism, but I prefer to think of it as learning a bit from someone more skilled in the law then I am."

Lucy

She began to lead Mobb right into the other building at his suggestion. Her Messengers played with the mind of everyone who would have seen them, and they made their way to the roof pretty much undisturbed. And as they moved she just talked. "Well, that doesn't sound too bad. It probably depends on the favor, but if it's something you really want to do then I'll help you. Humans should help each other achieve our desires! Trying to get it all done by yourself can be kinda lonely, y'know?"

Oren

While Mordred went to go introduce herself to Stick Man Oren began to confide in Breeze. After all, it would be bad form to keep their girlfriend ignorant, right? So she leaned in close to the other girl;s ear and began to whisper, "I don't think Mordred likes me a lot. Okay, I was a little mean, but it was for a good cause. When Mordred said she wanted to make up and be friends she lied. So I didn't want to be friends with her or forgive her. Especially since I already tried. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to mess up!"

And there it was. Just a touch of panic and desperation. That she might have ruined everything and lost what she had actually enjoyed having. The Fae didn't cry, but hr eyes were just a smidgen wet.

IRON=SAKURA

"Kehehehehe!" Sakura laughed heartily, leaning against the wall as she did. "So people like you really do exist! Hahaha, well, keep on pursuing your dream." She waved at him with a warm smile, and left.

After closing the door behind her, she shook her head and finally frowned. "What an idealistic idiot. If only that was possible, I'd support him."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal nodded slightly with Mordred's explanation, returning the shake before withdrawing his hand. That welcoming smile never left his face as he considered what she said.

Hmm. Well, not that I was expecting this city to be in total anarchy, but the fact this place has a militia of sorts is definitely of note. None of the maps I've seen so far indicated a neighboring city or anything of that sort, so this organization is probably meant to assist the law enforcers.

Off to the side, the immortal didn't miss Oren's approach to Breeze, though he couldn't be bothered to listen in on their conversation, Breeze's reaction told him everything he cared to know. Putting that aside for the moment, Michael took another moment to study her, making sure it would be noticeable to a trained observer this time.

"Well, you seem fairly well trained by normal standards," the immortal said, deciding to show his figurative hand a little to see how she'd react, "So I doubt you're coming to me for the basics. Is there something in particular that you'd like me to focus your training towards? Perhaps a particular kind of foe or a certain kind of battle? Or perhaps you feel that spears aren't quite doing as much as they should for you and you'd like to give a new weapon a try?"

"I'll be happy to take you in as a student," Michael continued, his expression turning serious as he took a single step back, "But I'm going to have to be certain of your resolve first. I'm not going to waste my time with a half-baked wannabe student who doesn't know what they want."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ?

The blonde went through a weird transformation as she crashed into the dying boy. Her new outfit was a lot more revealing to say the least, did she think she could sway him with that? Hah, what a silly notion.

She did however conjure eight swords and four drones from out of thin air. Surrender, me? A deathly silence fell on them. Then it happened, he released it, released all the power he had been supressing.

"Who do you think you're ordering around girl? I am William Hightower, the greatest mage on the continent!"

It was an explosion.

His suppressed aura sprung forward like a waterfall crashing on you. The initial shockwave hit them like a powerful gust of wind. The ground itself trembled and the sky darkened. Large circles with various occult symbols spun around the man. A pillar of pure darkness erupted from him, reaching the clouds high above. In the places closest to him, defying all common sense,  small rocks had burst out from the ground and started to float upwards.

The power that he exuded was monstrous. No. It was godly.

Noel Vermillion

Noel instantly threw up a barrier, protecting herself from the brunt of the shockwave. She didn't even want to think about what was happening to the injured man down below.

Noel knew one thing though.

She couldn't deal with this monster alone. She'd gravely underestimated his power. She understood that now.

So, she began to do the only sensible thing.

The blue-eyed girl began to make a strategic retreat, and flew down as fast as she could to grab the civilian. Her drones began to rain hell on the man. She was sure they'd do nothing, but maybe they'd at least distract him.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

"All right, then I will come back when I'm done bathing. This day's been pretty rough for me." Now off to enjoy some solitude in a tub filled with hot water. One of few luxuries she could still afford.

She stripped down completely and entered the bathtub. The situation she found herself today still weighed on her mind. She didn't foresee when she woke up that morning that she would make a deal with a possessed sword, especially that sooner or later she would sleep with her in a new body. This was a bizarre situation, but strangely she looked forward to that. After all after all those lonely nights she deserved some comfort derived from carnal pressure.

She switched to her new Cover because she was pretty sure that no one would spy on her in bathroom. After all she made sure that there are no cameras or other tools of modern spycraft. Her new body was also short and slim, but with dark hair that stood out less in the crowd. Younger than her other Cover, maybe still a virgin. She would think of an excuse why 'the father' of her prospective children wasn't still around. Maybe he died in a war. Quite convenient.

When her relaxing bath was over, she changed into kimono she wore when sleeping and entered the room where Muramasa should be, still wearing her new Cover. "Just testing my new body for the first time. I'll say that was pretty nice bargain I struck with you. Giving up the sword was a fair and reasonable price."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Her mentality was hardwired in such a way that it was hard for her to not interpret something as a challenge, indirect or direct. She got caught off-guard by Medaka's act, perhaps because she focused on breaking Ron's spirit so that he couldn't deny his insticts anymore and have sex with any of them. But then, Medaka had to tackle her. How about she payed her back in kind?

"Oi, oi, oi, that's a wolf for ya!" A challenging smirk formed on her face and the air around them began to feel intense. She grew taller and her muscle tone became more pronounced as she turned up her transformed form, down to wolf like fangs and longer red hair. She jumped at Medaka in order to pin her down to the floor with her overwhelming strength.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:06:38 PM by Kat »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

As much as she wanted to keep her side of this conversation to a minimum, the man's rambling was just getting to her far more than she was comfortable with at this point.

"The world?" she said incredulously, "Why should I care about that? If there's a goal that I'm committed to, then that's all there is to it. If you've managed to get by with whatever qualms you've got, then good for you."

The question, however, gave her pause and prompted a cocked eyebrow as she considered it.

"Like I said, commitment has worked out well enough for me so far," the bounty hunter said after a few moments.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

The hospital

The bodyguard staff that guarded both the front entrance and evacuation exists was quick to spot a person with a battleaxe. They were well armed, up to the standards of the local police, even featuring few police officers seduced away from the police by the group of rich citizens who financed partly the hospital with charity (including heads of few more civilized gangs who wanted in exchange medical services with no questions asked) and offered higher payments. This was Nexus after all, it crawled with certified madmen and the hospital needed the best protection it could afford.

Guard Larry

"Put down that ax, miss, this ain't some goddamn medieval fair." The slightly overweight guard with balding hair, formerly Officer Larry, told the blonde young lady to disarm herself. Of course he held her at gunpoint while issuing the warning. Two younger guards aimed their Colt M1911s (the same weapon as the aged guard's] at her tall companion, ready to shoot if they made a false move. Those guards were fully expected by their employers to use guns at their own discretion after they warned any human looking suspects. Obvious supernaturals were expected to be gunned down at sight.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

She had no doubt that Oren was doing her "best" to spin the story of their dispute into such way to put her into a bad light and set up herself as someone innocent. But not time know to think about. He needed strength to protect the strong but so naive Breeze, as well as everyone else on her watch.

"You really want me to show how serious I am, right?" The air started vibrating with the spike of temperature, Mordred focusing to attack Michael. If he was really someone superior to Breeze, such
display of power wouldn't be enough to hospitalize him. If he wasn't, then she'd start looking elsewhere. She shot at him one of her beams of sunlight from her finger tip, powered up as much it could be without revealing her true looks.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal cocked an eyebrow at Mordred's declaration, an amused smile making its way to his face as the air suddenly grew warmer around them, feeling as if the heat of summer had found them amidst the winter chill. There was definitely potential here, but there would be much that would need to be taught as well. True, the attack wasn't actually meant to hurt him too much, but even so, he'd been expecting at least the modicum of effort to conceal her intent that would've come part and parcel with learning how to do so. Even if she wasn't pointing her finger right at him, her focused intent alone could've told him where she intended to attack him.

Not bothering with enhancement, the immortal instead relied on honed combat instincts to nonchalantly step out of the way of her attack, only for a beam of intense light to lance through the space where he'd once stood, drilling into a tree behind him instead. Glancing back with a look of mild curiosity, Michael locked his gaze upon Mordred, allowing the curiosity to remain on his face.

"So that's what counts as a display of resolve these days. I suppose it'll do," the immortal said simply, "Regardless, you never answered my question. I'm already aware of why Breeze has agreed to train under me, and I am going to require the same of you if I am to train you to the best of my ability."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh