Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42112 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"You already know whom am I. It's natural that I need to hone my skill to serve and protect. Normal criminals are within the scope of the police force, so the organization I joined deals with such nasties like vampires, werewolves and other monsters that try to eat locals, so I simply need to become more capable fighting them. Preferably also faster, stronger and able to take more punishment." The changeling explained what she had to improve to last longer in the organisation. "Any more questions?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal's expression never changed, but he couldn't help but feel a hint of disappointment.

Well, that certainly counts for a good reason, but I must admit that I was expecting something a bit more...interesting. I can't blame her, given that it's my fault for setting my expectations too high. It ought to be at least mildly entertaining to see what she does with what I teach her.

"Very well, that will be a simple enough matter, if you can withstand the training," Michael said,  "One more question, though. I have styles specialized for use against vampires, werewolves, and the like, and I'll teach you as many of them as I can. Is there a particular kind of supernatural that you would like to learn a style for first?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Huh, you really know such styles? I wonder if you really fought them or you are just going with a flow. This time it's my turn for questions. What do you know about vampires? As a local expert I will know if you're telling truth or not." He did dodge her attack, but there was no guarantee he could know about them. Breeze was strong, but had no clue about vampires after all.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mobb Boss

"Sure, count me in!" He cheered with a friendly grin before dragging her along, unable to restrain a chuckle from his blushing face. After a while, he noticed a luxurious car from a window afar, just within his range. So he had an idea.

"Pshh, close your eyes and block your ears. Don't try to peek in any way, I have a surprise. Don't even try to look, can you do that for me?"

Thedoctor

Kuro

The young girl made more sword to throw at the swarm, keeping it away was all the could. As she listened to what Julius said she got an idea. If there's some using this their might be conditions to it.

"Julius, if someone is controlling them, They might get weaker if we lure them away from the building." She swiped them away once more, they were truly relentless, her prana reserves wouldn't last if she had to keep doing this.

Thedoctor

Jin

The pillar of darkness rising up behind them was ominous, He almost felt like rushing over but something was preventing him, telling him that it wasn't time yet. Yes, the time will come for you, but it isn't here and now.

"There's no need to worry, it's over now." He didn't really know how he knew, he just knew. He took Oka's hand as he reassured her. "Come let's go."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

Resisting the urge to break out into laughter, Michael gave Mordred a bemused look.

"It's not like I had anything better to do at the time," the immortal said, "As for vampires, I can tell you what I know about the ones in my world. They're undying, preternaturally strong, fast, and resilient, sustain themselves on blood, and some of them can change their shape or bend the weak-minded to their will. They heal rather quickly, though beheading them or a stake through the heart will still do the job, though you're usually better off doing both, just to be safe. Fire is usually very bad news for them, though people and places of great holiness aren't exactly pleasant for them either, and depending on their age and the potency of their blood, sunlight can turn them to ash at worst and severely weaken them at best."

"To be honest," Michael continued with a shrug, "They're usually a nice break from the monotony of regular human opponents, between the skill they attain through their unnaturally long lives and the aforementioned advantages they have over humans, but they're not much better off against me in the end. I take it you'd like to learn a style specialized for vampires first, then?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:45:50 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Rikuyo appeared to have misinterpreted the tackle for a challenge.  She would have to be more careful about that in the future.  "Well if you want to spar later i'm definitely up for it."  She responded agreeing to the future fight.

Then Rikuyo pointed to Ron and Shinobu who were now making out.  Wow she's good.  Only a few seconds passed and she already has him.  She thought as she watched their lips touch.  When she looked at them, she felt a strange mix of emotions.  Jealousy?  Curiosity?  There was something that fascinated her about how Shinobu could get her all caught up in her physical whims.  Perhaps she could learn more from playing along a bit longer.

The youngling vampire gracefully strutted up behind Ron and pressed her boobs against his back.  Her head rested on his shoulder, facing Shinobu.  Her hands wrapped around his waist, resting on his thighs.  "He did say he had a girlfriend.  Maybe I'm not as good as her?"  She pondered aloud. She then gild her hand just below his crotch before stopping abruptly.  "Maybe he prefers women more... experienced."

She circled them once and then came up behind Shinobu in the same fashion.  She whispered so softly you would need enhanced hearing to hear her.  “As much fun as I'm having, he did say he has a girlfriend.  How far do you want to go?”
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:20:46 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

She could not quite tell if that was Mitsuba's honest opinion, or if it was simply an affectation to further the ruse of her current identity. Katase shrugged slightly at the suggestion and ignored the mystery that came before it for now. "That may be a wise course. I do have rather a few decades to catch up on... though my interests are rather particular."

The puppet glanced down to the books again. "The more I know of materials, the more I can duplicate with my abilities. So if there are any volumes on that it would be most useful to both of us if I could have them."

------------------

Ron

His voice came out a much deeper rumbling volume than before. "That an invite?" he asked before going ahead and reaching under the vampire's top without waiting for confirmation. It was all the 'invite' Ron needed in his head right now, so he took it. He wasn't tearing it apart yet, but when he got tired of just kissing lips and jaws and neck...

What Medaka did not account for was Ron, as a werewolf, did have enhanced hearing. It was enough to make him pull back a bit and let him try to engage his brain again. Of course, 'try' was the operative word there. Shinobu was still rubbing and distracting him way too much.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mitsuba

"Hmm, maybe this city ports in some unemployed practicioners of biology or anything close to your interests. I will arrange for a doctor anyway, since I'm the one who will carry the child in our plan and will need a good professional care. Though the problem is that I doubt we cannot rely on the support from local authorities. We need to arrange any care ourselves." Mitsuba sighed about the sorry state of this city. "Hopefully the business will go just as planned..."
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:44:50 PM by Kat »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mordred

"You don't seem to know everything about them, yet you avoid some mistakes done by total amateurs. I'll give you a B grade. But if you going to start bragging about having more than 300 kills and such, I will deduct a point. I'm not fighting them for fun or glory, I want that blight on the mankind gone. Tallies are meaningless for me, only the end result counts: zero. Just want to make it clear." After all she wasn't some bored fighting maniac. She was a warrior driven by her personal duty and the feeling of revenge. No matter of any power discrepancies, she couldn't help but feel morally superior to people who only fought for sake of fighting, even if in a situation when she was inferior in ability and physical capabilities. For now this Michael was a fine as a tool to improve herself, but when she could get no more out of this 'relationship', she'd break ties without guilty conscience.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"On another hand the key to their defeat could lie in the building. But perhaps we are both correct. Let us try out your idea first. If we weaken the horde enough, we could gain an opening to storm the enemy's fortress and take out the source of the evil." The nobleman explained his point as he continued fighting the swarm in defense. He largely depleted his reserve of daggers, but still had few vials of holy water. But without a loaded pistol to shoot them mid-air, they worked better if lobed at the enemy below oneself. But there was still a prayer left. He could issue to the challenge to blasphemous swarm, risk his life and move them into more favorable location for the girl. "I shall serve as the bait. Let us begin when we moved away further."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Guard Larry

The mistake that the vampire committed was underestimating the strength of will of someone who survived decades on the line of duty. Larry Whyte was a man of extraordinary resolve for someone without a spec of the supernatural himself. He realized instantly that his memories were being violated and resisted with all his mental might. If Forest didn't try to brainwash him "gently", her trick might have worked.

But sweating and struggling, the old veteran pushed the button with his free hand that set off the alarm and warned not only guards guarding evacuation entrances and the handful in the hospital itself, but relayed a message that the hospital was being invaded to the police force.

"Not under my watch!!" The desperate old man emptied the magazine of his gun in the direction. That telepath was dangerous and it was his duty to stop her at all cost. Plus the sound of gunfire could help realize his juniors that the hospital was under attack.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

The pillar of darkness rising up behind them was ominous, He almost felt like rushing over but something was preventing him, telling him that it wasn't time yet. Yes, the time will come for you, but it isn't here and now.

"There's no need to worry, it's over now." He didn't really know how he knew, he just knew. He took Oka's hand as he reassured her. "Come let's go."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka squeezed his hand and tried to smile. "Ok." Was all she managed to squeak out. "Where-where should we go next? My idea seems to have been a bust, so it's your turn now." She joked to him, trying to make light of the grim situation.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter kept her eyes locked on his as he looked her over, a slight frown making its way back onto her face. His words served only to prove her misgivings. This could be a problem.

"Or, you know, you could've spotted the guns I've got with me as I passed by," the cowgirl pointed out, "What does it matter to you if I've been in a fight?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh