Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42466 times)

Thedoctor

William

Noooo. They had ruined it, destroyed it beyond all recognition. They had to pay for this. How dare they destroy his throne? Now he would need to find a new one. As he the mage kept wailing over the loss of the most important piece, he was nterupted by the sound of soft footsteps and someone yelling out "hello". He turned around and noticed an unusually tall womam with blue eyes approaching. It wasn't that drew his attention however, it was the thing perched on her head.

A demon, a mage with the power to control demons? Hmm...

He rushed over to her quickly, appearing before her in the blink of an eye.

"Welcome to my castle fair lady, I apologize for the mess. There were some pesky interlopers that unfortunately needed to be dealt with." He bowed slightly before her. Her presence was even more unusual up close.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

So fast- He barely had the time to think as his body was assaulted from all angles, nearly simultaneously. It was relentless. It was endless. It was...

Truly laughable. The fact that cretin thought this victory yielded any worth, the fact the fool assumed this was anything worth boasting, the fact he was being thrown around by a mere child. It was like a joke, so laughable it became infuriating. Yes, he had felt such anger once.

Blows after blows battered mercilessly upon his metal shell, just like rainfall. Were they so fast they would overwhelm him, so strong they would destroy Vanguard? Was this an ability reaching that of a god?

Nay, these strikes were nothing, nothing but a child flaying around compared to the terror of the gods. Earth shattering sounds like a machine gun tore through the halls of the castle as he barely could manage a defensive stance. Too fast, too vast, too overwhelming, but still not even close. It was all too fast, he could not even realize his body was being torn apart. But it was useless, he could predict his next move and react accordingly. The strike wouldn't come from the back, but-

Suddenly, he felt a force tugging at him and his body began to rise. He could only glance curiously with his mangled but still whole husk that stood for a body. There was a creaking, shattering sound of metal. Like the hissing of the cold gales against desolate canyons, like endless hails beating on dead mountains, like rusting gears grinding endlessly.

Was this the sound of his body breaking? No, not just that. It was something more, something deeper, something that came from within himself.  A cry of rage or blissful laughter? Even he couldn't tell, and in the end he decided it was pointless.

How laughable indeed, that a babe would teach him such a valuable lesson. This pathetic tantrum, he almost envied it. Perhaps he too wished to be able to bask in such base emotions and run amok. Even if shackled, that man was more free than he would be.

"THERE IS ANOTHER ONE IN THE BASEMENT, FOOL!!!" He roared with all his might, delivering a mighty blow against one of the dark dragons despite the weakness of his body. With his skill, it was enough to deflect one by throwing it off course. He trusted Erica to deal with the second.

Good grief, and to think all I wanted was to ask his name. he thought regretfully.

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Lone Wanderer:

Jeremy became increasingly tensed as time wore on. This man was proving to be rather unsavory...

And then the green-haired newcomer was behind him faster than he could blink. That was not good - the back should never be facing a potential threat. Jeremy quickly turned, perhaps too quickly for his liking. Act casual yet stern. "Now, that's a little personal thing to ask someone you just met." He said guardedly.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

Oh my. Politeness? Whether it was real or not it was still quite a treat. Unperturbed by his sudden appearance before her, Lucy bent her knees and gave him a perfect curtsy. Even the Messenger on her head mirrored her.

"Greetings, sir. I thank you for your warm welcone, but there is no need to apologize. After all, I did come uninvited." She could be polite too if she wanted.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

He pushed her against the wall even harder pressing his face against hers. The sounds from outside had become even louder but the vampie ignored it as she was too occupied at the moment. Not that she wanted to go outside, with how much fun she was having. Ron on the other hand seemed to not be able to make his mind up on how he wanted to do it. The vampire reached down and grabbed hold of his hard length, her fingers weren't even able to meet around it as she begun stroking him slowly.

"Will you hurry up a bit, I already told you do it."

Thedoctor

William

He gave her a suspicous look at the way she pretended to have just happened upon the castle. No one ordinary would just stumble into what looked like a warzone. The thing on her head just sealed the deal, hell it even mirrored her movements.

"Might you be so kind as to tell me what you brought you here? This place is quite remote and forgive me for expressing my disbelief at the notion of someone approaching it in it's current state."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

No. Not my precious. His precious. Ic cream was stolen from him by the forces of evil. Oh what a cruel world.

"Blurgh." He pulled away from Oka as she shoved it back in his mouth."I just wanted some strawberry...you didn't even give me some of yours. This is the worst day of my life."

Jeanne

"It looks like I'll have to teach you not to be so sinful Shirou. You have to repent, understand?" She glared at him suspiciosuly. "I see. You have been possesed by a nefarious demon. I must exorcise you before it's too late." She grabbed hold of his head shaked it slightly. "In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; begone from this world foul demon."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka laughed at Jin's ridiculous discomfort. "Hehehe, oh Jin..." Oka could barely keep her eyes open, it was so funny.

"Of course you can have some of mine, I could swear I offered tradsies." Oka said, offering him immense stack of ice cream to him. "Have as much as you like."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

No. Not my precious. His precious. Ic cream was stolen from him by the forces of evil. Oh what a cruel world.

"Blurgh." He pulled away from Oka as she shoved it back in his mouth."I just wanted some strawberry...you didn't even give me some of yours. This is the worst day of my life."

Jeanne

"It looks like I'll have to teach you not to be so sinful Shirou. You have to repent, understand?" She glared at him suspiciosuly. "I see. You have been possesed by a nefarious demon. I must exorcise you before it's too late." She grabbed hold of his head shaked it slightly. "In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; begone from this world foul demon."

Shirou Emiya

Shirou Emiya

"Aggghhhhhh!!!" Shirou yelled out in pain as he was 'exorcized.' He collapsed down to the ground and fell limp for a minute, before he 'woke up' and grabbed Jeanne into a hug. "Thank god you saved me!" Shirou exclaimed, suddenly standing up and picking her up with him. "I'll need to reward you for your kind deeds."

With that, he kissed her hard on the neck, and brought his hand down towards her belly button, and began tantalizingly working his way down to her heat.

"Shall I start downstairs?" Shirou asked her with mock shyness.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lone Wanderer:

Jeremy became increasingly tensed as time wore on. This man was proving to be rather unsavory...

And then the green-haired newcomer was behind him faster than he could blink. That was not good - the back should never be facing a potential threat. Jeremy quickly turned, perhaps too quickly for his liking. Act casual yet stern. "Now, that's a little personal thing to ask someone you just met." He said guardedly.

Hazama

Jeez, what a slowpoke. He couldn't even laugh at this anymore, it was just too sad.

"Now now, don't be like that. To tell you the truth, I might just have a job for you." He tipped his hat and smiled like a snake, and a sense of unease filled the air.

Cold reptiles slithering and coiling around the lone wanderer's naked body would be far preferable to his slimy overtly friendly attitude, but it didn't seem like he was lying. In a condescending friendly tone, just like an old man tempting a child with candy, he spoke further.

"You like toys, don't you? It will be worth your while."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 02:31:51 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

She spun around for only an instant to smash the Fists of the Mantle down upon the dragon's head with punishing force. Then it spread out as wings and she promptly flew away. Distance was important, and Erica would rather be as far from the castle as possible after that debacle of a fight.

Lucy

In return for his suspicion Lucy gave the man a bright smile. "I simply look for interesting things. This castle was interesting, and one of my helpers told me that there was someone powerful here. Well, it also said that you were fighting someone but apparently they weren't much of an issue for you."

She brushed some of her hair behind her ear. "I hope I'm not being bothersome."

Thedoctor

William

So she was looking for interesting things, it was quite obvious she wasn't referring to the castle itself. Still, with those "helpers" of hers, there was potentially a lot that could be achieved. He stepped closer to her and took hold of the hand she was brushing her hair with. He could easlily pull her closer, using no real effort.

"Perhaps, but you are the most interesting thing here. A mage that can controll demons yet is this weak."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The skeletal figure sighed as they soared higher in the sky. Looking down on an entire city like this, it was almost nostalgic. If anything, his sudden serenity was more off putting than his gruesome shell. At the very least, he was the sort of hero who shone brightest in defeat.

"Well, this wasn't a complete failure. I learned a lot!" He said  in a casual, optimistic tone. Still, he wasn't able to hide some traces of sarcasm, a sassy pout that was not unlike a child who just had his toy taken away by his big brother.

"I suppose this is the part where I apologize for dragging you into this mess."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

She didn't put up any resistance. There was no issue with him holding her hand at all. In fact, she even took a step closer. The Messengers jumped to the ground as three more pulled themselves out of her body and joined it. "Mmh. Maybe my strengths simply rest in different paths. I could show you if you'd return the favor."

Erica

"I am merely fulfilling my end of the bargain. There is no need to apologize." Her voice was back to its usual dull tone. Once she could no longer see the castle she began to descend and floated down to the roof of a building. She spent a few moments to survey the area for threats and then went back to street level.

"Do you wish for me to leave you at a place to be repaired?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal smirked as she proceeded to take advantage of her shifting once more, this time using it to loosen his grip enough to be able to send a pair of strikes his way. Of course, now that Michael no longer had her arm, he lacked a pivot point around which to carry her, so avoiding the strikes she sent his way was a simply matter of putting a bit more force behind the hand lifting her up, sending her up into the air. To his surprise, she still managed to kick off of him, not hard enough to be an attack, but enough to send her up and away as opposed to straight up.

"Clever girl," the immortal remarked, deciding not to pursue, "Though to say that was surprising would be a lie."

After all, the breather that the antlered girl had just earned herself would be reward enough.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Hmm. What to do next? She bounced from foot to foot with unnatural grace as she made use of the temporary break in fighting. Then she tilted and fell onto her back. She stayed there on the ground for a little bit and soaked in the sun before saying, "This isn't fun, Stick Man."