Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42487 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm

"That's all?" He asked with a disappointed pout. "Well alright, where do you want me to start with?"

Vanguard

"Of course, and you fought well. I believe it's only fair for me to repay your kindness, you did save my life after all. Tell me, is there anything I can do to make you happy?"
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:14:33 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

William

He raised an eybrow as she moved closer, even more of them seemed to be come out, spawned from her very body. How intruiging so she was storing them inside herself? Her ability to work as a conduit must be immense. Hmm... how would she react if took a direct approach and spoke directly to her mind.

Oh and what would that be? I was under the impression you'd already spied on me.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

After Sakura left the two suspicious girls (leaving some bugs behind to tail them, obviously), Sakura walked to their designated meeting spot, with Rider in tow, just in case things went south or something unforeseen happened.

She checked in, and was shown to her table, where she sat, waiting for the man who had simply introduced himself as Boss.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal couldn't help a smirk as Oren made her decision, the girl flopping back as she soaked up the sun.

"Is that so?" Michael said, moving closer before sitting down off to Oren's side, "Unfortunate, but I'm curious as to why."

Of course, he had a fair few ideas as to why, but part of him wanted to hear her say it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:18:21 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Boss

Before long, a finely tailored man dressed in formal business attire walked towards the table. It looked he had arrived on time, or perhaps he had been here all along. Shining leather boots gleamed along with his sunglasses, and his fierce red hair had just been dressed for the occasion, cropped back in a fashionable manner with the finest hair gel available.

Most striking of all was the Gucci wristwatch he carried on his left hand, fine silver with an antique feel to it. Perhaps it was the ensemble of his refined features and calm, fierce gait that gave the man an alluring feel. Even if he wasn't someone important, it didn't mean he wouldn't dress importantly. Especially not for this occasion.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Matou." He said with a warm smile, letting his freckles pop out from his dimples. Much like a proper businessman, he held out his hand and shook hers in a professional, robust manner, yet it was not without refinement. 

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

He pushed her against the wall even harder pressing his face against hers. The sounds from outside had become even louder but the vampie ignored it as she was too occupied at the moment. Not that she wanted to go outside, with how much fun she was having. Ron on the other hand seemed to not be able to make his mind up on how he wanted to do it. The vampire reached down and grabbed hold of his hard length, her fingers weren't even able to meet around it as she begun stroking him slowly.

"Will you hurry up a bit, I already told you do it."

Ron

He growled in annoyance at her rushing, but, "Fine."

So he moved her, careful not to yank her about with her super strong hand around his length, and pressed her down onto the nearby counter. Then he just leaned over and jammed it in. And in some more. Damn, she's tight. Ron kept going anyway. Shinobu didn't want gentle or hesitant anyway.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 07:53:33 PM by Aiden »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

For the love of, if it was Hetap or Nuka Cola Quantum, she would deck Sakura right into her face no matter what. But she couldn't care less about rolls.

"Oh, I guess stolen food doesn't count against me, right, Breeze?" It wasn't her fault that this oaf knew no restraint.

Auspicious Breeze

"... right."

Something about seeing someone else steal food lit a fire under the Solar's butt, though. Well not really a fire but it meant she was eating a lot faster! Back before she had real people skin Breeze sometimes had to deal with other gladiators trying to steal her rations; her mistress had tried to get her to eat slower and enjoy her food more, but Breeze's natural speed was 'gobble it up!' The bowl and bread were soon gone, and she was letting out a sigh and patting her belly.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Gadreel

He endeavored to remain out of the aim of Noel's firearms while continuing to hack away at the cloud of gas, ignoring what little damage it could inflict passively at close range despite the pain of its tainted energies. He was accustomed to such agony anyway from, no matter how gruesome. Dainsleif's bloodthirst made it a simpler matter, at that, even if technically their opponent lacked bodily fluids of that sort.

Soon it was gone, unable to recover. The exile took an unnecessary breath, and nodded over the spot. Then he extended his senses to confirm that no more of it was lurking elsewhere in the hospital.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

The blue eyed girl giggled at the mental intrusion and got even closer. All the Messengers grinned as well. Then they reached out with their own mental influence, slipping their own words into the man's head in return.

That's a neat trick! It's one that I like too. Like I said, you show me yours and I'll show you mine. It'll be fun. I have a lot of other tricks up my sleeve.

Erica

She looked at him almost as if she was bored. He perfectly understood the fact that she saved his life out obligation. Still, there was no need to turn down possible benefits. "If I think of something I will tell you. I have no use for one such as you at the moment."

Oren

"Because we both know how it'll end. You can probably even think of how the whole fight will go too! So there's no point. If you already know the result and the steps then it isn't fun." She rolled around a bit.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

My, my...
Vanguard did not speak his mind. He had done enough of that already. The flames in his eye sockets spoke far more than his mouth ever could. It was annoyance.

"Then so be it. I don't care how, just fix me quickly." He ordered her with an irritated, sarcastic pout. He wasn't going to beg, but to tell the truth he felt quite naked under this form.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 08:47:16 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

He didn't just stand there and get shot at, in the end. The vampire backed up so he'd be less of a target, and the few things that did hit him in the dark he shrugged off without making a fuss so Petra wouldn't freak out. He didn't bleed and mess up his suit because he could keep his blood on inside where it belonged.

So he shot, and pulled back, and did his best to bring Petra with him while he went. "We'll try to get 'em as they come down the hall if they follow," he said to her beneath the cracking of gunfire.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

Liam proved to be capable enough at gunfighting that he held his own against those three. Petra though couldn't see perfectly enough in the dark, so she wondered if he got any of them. "Did you hit back any of them? That would help us a lot if they decided to follow us." The girl asked to confirm the situation. If they suffered a casualty, maybe they would be more reluctant to go after them.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

Just as Liam was about to answer they heard an outraged, "They got Caleb!" from the room they'd just escaped from. That made the vampire let out a satisfied little sound. "Seems I got the guy who tried to talk 'em down instead. But that means it's two on two now, and they got a narrow little corridor to get through to get us."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Petra

"I don't have anything like a gun, but I can always kick one of them if I have chance. I'm not too shabby at self-defense, so I'll have a go at them if they can't shoot me." She said, underplaying her abilities. She had to keep this charade, so it was natural for her to hold back against those two thieves.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Erica

The construct took the man and shifted him so that she was picking him up from the arms. Erica stared directly into his eyes with a piercing gaze. "Do not act in such a manner. Orders can only be given properly if those who are receiving them understand what they must do. Direct me to the area that you can be repaired at." Then she tossed him back over her shoulder again.