Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42609 times)

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The younger vampire had a set of clothes thrown in her face in response to her silly pose. The clothes were similar to the ones she had before down to the very last detail. As for the werewolf...

Shinobu moved closer to him and pressed her boobs against him as she gave him a teasing look. "And what are you willing to give me. I might consider it if you become my eternal slave."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She was looking between Sakura and Mordred now, wondering where they were going with this. Were they going to have to eat more to decide this? Or were they going to do something else? She hoped they didn't have to fight over it. Breeze had a feeling if they fought after eating that much one of them might throw up.

Cute girls didn't deserve to vomit!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"Eh, are you saying you're full?" Sakura asked. "If you are, you can always concede defeat~" Sakura was joking, of course. She didn't want that. "Or, we could arm wrestle to see who wins?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His face turned red at the close contact; his breath caught for just a moment while he looked at her face. "Ah, well, I could, um..." Think, Ron, think! No not with that head, damn it, with the one above the shoulders! What did he have to offer that didn't involve slavery that she couldn't already take care of herself?

"I'm good with my hands." Wait, that might have come out wrong. He grinned a bit sheepishly. "I mean, my day job is a handyman. I fix things: wood, electric, tiling, I even do renovations. Hunting thugs doesn't exactly pay the bills regularly, you know? So, if you need anything done I can do that. But eternal sounds like a long time for pants."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

The changeling sighed. All those battle junkies. "If you're sure about it, then go for it. Your decision."

On bright side, she could suggest her to take care of a more dangerous bounty depending how Sakura fared against Breeze.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Soo, are we arm wrestling then? Oh boy; I don't know if I can win that. Sakura seems pretty tough!" The former gladiator grinned. "But hey, I'm never one to turn down a challenge. I'll definitely give it my best for any you give me!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Petra

"My revolver is not exactly the best for such threat, though. If you supplied something more apt for the situation, I'm sure the law enforcement would be grateful for you acting like a dilligent citizen." To be honest, she was the law, and if Liam had his sources and connections, whatever he could provide would help her job. And she would be more willing to ignore his illegitimate business. Hate the sin, but not the sinner. She could focus on more immediate threads that were plenty in Nexus.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Liam

Was this corruption? He wasn't sure if he should count this as corruption, or simple pragmatism. Liam would keep an eye on that, but in the meantime she certainly made a good argument. "Well I'm nothing if I ain't diligent. I think I know a place that'd be willin' to make some charitable donations for the law."

He just had to 'talk' to the owners a bit and then he'd have some better equipment to work with.

"Not to mention the confiscations once those dealers are done."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura put her arm on the table confidently, waiting for Breeze to take her hand. "Let's do it then, shall we?" She was ready to crush her with all her strength. She'd proven to be a worthy opponent, after all.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"I don't think we need a referee for that, then. Just please be careful about the collateral damage, you don't want to pay a fine or compensation." Mordred gave a fair warning before the contest restarted.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Petra

"Confiscating from dealers is a given, I don't think I should be present when you are collecting donations. I'm a law enforcer after all, not a volunteer for such enterprises." In a veiled language, she suggested that he should illegally gather whatever arms he could supply without her direct presence and involvement. "When and where we should meet for the start of the operation?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Damn it!  I thought that was pretty good!  Ah well.

"Wait, so who is the father then?"  He inquired, his eyes laser focused on her face as he awaited a response, his lips pursed in anticipation.

Medaka

The clothes slammed directly into Medaka's face before landing on the ground.  She bent down and picked them up, not caring that her bare ass was exposed in the process.  When she came back up she wasted no time putting them on.  When she turned around, only to see Shinobu teasing Ron.  It seemed that the blue haired vampire wasn't the only one who gets caught up at the elder vampire's pace.  She studied the two, smiling as she observed from the sidelines.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She shook her arm out a few times first, then placed it down on the table and took hold of Sakura's hand real tight. She planted her feet into the ground and her tush in her seat, and so even an opponent of superior strength would struggle with her for a moment or two! Some of that meal she'd been eating was even getting burned off from this. Breeze nodded to her. "May the strongest girl win! On three."

Three was long enough for her to channel all the essence she could muster toward the right muscles to reach her full strength, something her body could withstand because of her great hardships and difficult training! The Solar could easily knock over one of those car things outside pushing herself to the limit like this.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou tensed up as the girl's hand dropped to the gun on her hip. The girl was being frustratingly vague, and he was unsure how to respond. Was she here to seek the bounty, or to protect the target?

Deciding that this impasse was pointless, Shirou moved a little closer, making the necessary preparations to trace his favourite swords. Then, he spoke.

"Yes, I'm looking for a vampire", he said, tensing up and preparing to move on her at any sign of her attempting to draw her weapon. "I wonder if you would be able to help me."
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 04:03:19 PM by Cherry Lover »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond vampire made no attempts to hide that she was enjoying the current situation, teasing the poor man as she squished her boobs against him.
"That may be useful some time. Okay.... I will give you the clothes if you answer a question of mine." She was grinning now, getting closer to enjoyment she was seeking. "Would you do it again?"