Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42629 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Malcolm

With such a vivid description one had to wonder if he wasn't his secret lover or something. Not that he'd judge.

"Welllll, I'm no expert in this, but here's my two cents worth. He hits hard, sure, but pretty much anything can hit hard nowdays. If it was just that, I could've dealt with him with a beach ball. The real kicker's his speed, I wasn't sure if it was just that or if he has some sort of teleportation ability. But if it was the latter, he wouldn't have needed to break my rope now would he? This means that we're dealing with the former. Considering he avoided a point black shot from yours truly while dodging a barrage from miss cupcake here, I say you have no chance. Of course, feel free to prove me wrong, I'm rootin' for ya."

Henry Barthow

What, did he think he was an idiot? The detective scoffed. "I'll leave fighting supervillains to the professionals, but I'll be sure to pass along your analysis."

Henry scribbled down the major points in curt notes, crumpling the next page in his black book with the harsh strokes of the pen. He still had questions, but first he wanted to clear up all the tedious details they had already collected from other sources, and he glanced at Noel before he shifted gears to the subject. They went over the time of the event, the description of the attack, the man's outrageous claims, and all the while the investigator for law and order was closely observing Malcolm.

"You talk like you're used to dealing with dangerous elements," Henry suggested, keeping his eyes on his annotations.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The blond vampire made no attempts to hide that she was enjoying the current situation, teasing the poor man as she squished her boobs against him.

"That may be useful some time. Okay.... I will give you the clothes if you answer a question of mine." She was grinning now, getting closer to enjoyment she was seeking. "Would you do it again?"

Ron

There was no right answer to this question. Well okay, that was only true from a certain point of view. Either he said yes, and he made what was one instance of cheating into a potential pattern of cheating. That was bad, right? Not all of him thought so right now.

If Shinobu didn't smell so good right now this would be so much easier. Not that looking away is any easier.

Or, he said no, and who knew how Shinobu would take it? Probably wouldn't care too much, honestly, but what about Medaka? That was a lot more complicated. He swallowed nervously. "Ah, yeah, probably. Not like my girlfriend's going to spare me from a bullet after this one anyway..."

Good thing she didn't have any silver bullets right now. Probably.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 04:54:56 AM by Aiden »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

A thought popped into Medaka's head as she watched Ron and Shinobu interact.  Ron has a girlfriend.  She had thought about it before but somehow she forgot in the heat of the moment.  Her "learning" had gotten out of hand.

The young vampire walked over to Ron.  She wrapped her self around his arm, her massive boobs encapsulating his arms.  "Perhaps its not very wise to stay with a girl that threatens to shoot you."  Medaka commented.  Then, she leaned in and whispered in his ear.  "Im sorry. I got carried away.  But it was fun right? She added, somewhat curious as to his response.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:04:51 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm

"Hah, you're good! You could become a detective or something." He answered with a fair share of snark, grinning from ear to ear. For a little distracting visit, this was getting kinda... fun.

"Yeah I had a girlfriend." He joked, referring in truth to his gun. Fancypants here should be well acquainted with that good piece of work by now. "What of it?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry Barthow

Henry let out a raspy huff from the corner of his mouth.

"Sure, I bet she's landed some high caliber rounds on your clever ass," he retorted, blinking mechanically and setting down the professional paraphernalia on his thigh to focus on the man. "What do you do for a living, Malcolm?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

Up until this point, Noel had been quietly listening to the conversation, averting her gaze and allowing her partner to do all the talking. She'd been feeling uncomfortable, and still was, but she'd been listening to the entire thing and couldn't help but blurting out one word.

"Had...?" She said quietly, so quietly one couldn't be sure if she was simply just thinking out loud or was actually attempting to participate.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She shook her arm out a few times first, then placed it down on the table and took hold of Sakura's hand real tight. She planted her feet into the ground and her tush in her seat, and so even an opponent of superior strength would struggle with her for a moment or two! Some of that meal she'd been eating was even getting burned off from this. Breeze nodded to her. "May the strongest girl win! On three."

Three was long enough for her to channel all the essence she could muster toward the right muscles to reach her full strength, something her body could withstand because of her great hardships and difficult training! The Solar could easily knock over one of those car things outside pushing herself to the limit like this.

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura smiled at Breeze, and began to count down. Her arm bulged out, as if her muscles were attempting to escape from the confines of her arm.

"Three... Two… One… Go!"

As soon as she began making the G sound for go, she'd already begun to move, which ended up...

Instantly slamming Breeze's arm down onto the table without any delay whatsoever.

"Oops." Was the only word Sakura was able to come up with as she blushed at her actions.

Thedoctor

Jin

When they'd come back to the apartment she had immediately ran off to the kitchen in order to make those Poffins whatever. He followed her at a more controlled pace and saw that she had already thrown an apron on. He stood back and watched as she mixed an ungodly mix of ingredients. He left the kitchen quickly at that not wanting to bear witness to more witchcraft.

Oka came out a a few moment later and hugged him. "Ok, I just hope you didn't mix up the sugar for salt. You looked like you were in a real hurry there."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider's attack seemed to bring her master the time she needed to react, and the man soon disappeared, dragged inside Sakura's shadow. For a moment, Rider was a little disappointed, worried that Sakura would deny her the chance to have some fun. She was, after all, rather sexually frustrated, thanks to Sakura and Shirou excluding her from their sexual games, and the Nexus seemed unfortunately low on people willing to cater to Rider's tastes.

Fortunately, though, Sakura soon confirmed Rider's wish, and the servant smiled sadistically at Sakura's words, her excitement growing at the thought of having some fun with their unfortunate captive. Her panties began to dampen slightly at the thought.

"Of course not", Rider responded, a slight hint of disappointment on top of her obvious excitement. "When we do return home, though, I will make sure he is suitably punished for his mistake. I assure you that I will make him tell you everything."

Still, as much as Rider wanted to get down to business, she also hadn't spent enough time with her master recently, and she knew Sakura could hold the man prisoner indefinitely inside her shadow dimension, so there was no rush to get home. So, for now, she and Sakura could enjoy the day, assuming her master still wanted to.

"Anyway", she added, cheerfully, "would you like to go somewhere first? That man's punishment can wait."

Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded and smiled, unfazed by Rider's show of brutality. "Sure!" She responded in a cheerful manner, taking Rider's hand and walking out of the fancy Italian place. She'd have to pay them for the repair of the table. But she guessed that was OK.

It was still a bummer that the plan had fallen through in such a violent way though.

I'll bet Faust could have made it work... Sakura thought to herself as she blinked away tears. I still miss him so much…

"Let's go get some food. I'm reaaaally hungry."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

A warm feeling came over Rider as Sakura responded cheerfully before taking her hand and walking out of the restaurant. She always liked seeing her master respond cheerfully, and she was already in a good mood. However, as soon as they left, she noticed a look of sadness come over Sakura's face. She was sure she'd even seen a few tears.

Rider's face dropped at the sight but, before she could ask what was wrong, Sakura seemed to return to normal, suggesting they go for some food. Nevertheless, Rider felt that she should check up on her master, make sure things were fine.

"Is everything OK, Sakura?" she asked, full of concern.

"And, yes, going for some food would be lovely", she added, somewhat more cheerfully.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Minato

Asking about her late husband should be a touchy subject even if he was basically made up by her for the sake of her Cover. "Ummm, he's gone..."

The situation got enough awkward that a change of the topic was recommended.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Breeze got crushed by her opponent. Mordred wondered if she'd make any difference if she could still use her Contacts against Sakura. The changeling sighed audibly as her chance to get Sakura pursue one of bounties for a discount went with a wind. But maybe she could still pursue someone for the full bounty.

"Say, are you interested in bounty hunting after all? That way you could make more money with your strength than what you already earn." Would she still be interested?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

There was an awkward pause as Joe looked at Minato with a blank stare.  Oh... he's dead.  Quick change topics!  "You mentioned on your profile that you own a restaurant.  You must be pretty smart to be able to own a business in such a rough industry."  He said, changing topics as he regained his focus.  Hopefully, talking about her accomplishments would help her feel more comfortable.  Then maybe he could order their food.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 06:53:57 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Shinobu

A giggle escaped the blonde as she saw what her prodigy was up too. It was sudden but she seemed genuinly amused by it. "Are you afraid something is going to happen to these?" A hand slid down his chest down to his groin as the blonde vampire grabbed hold of his balls. She made sure to only apply gentle pressure as she rolled them around in her hand. She looked at Medaka while her hand continued it's motion. "Maybe he enjoys the treatment. Some people do."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

When they'd come back to the apartment she had immediately ran off to the kitchen in order to make those Poffins whatever. He followed her at a more controlled pace and saw that she had already thrown an apron on. He stood back and watched as she mixed an ungodly mix of ingredients. He left the kitchen quickly at that not wanting to bear witness to more witchcraft.

Oka came out a a few moment later and hugged him. "Ok, I just hope you didn't mix up the sugar for salt. You looked like you were in a real hurry there."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka stood on her toes and gave Jin a quick nip on the cheek. "Of course I didn't, do you take me for an amateur?" She crossed her arms as she spoke, annoyed by his insinuation. "They'll be one of the greatest thing you've ever had, just watch."