Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 42658 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

The sudden withdraw from his junk and the appearance of clothes left Ron shaking his scruffy head. Well, he'd gotten what he wanted out of this. The werewolf still felt vaguely disappointed, but Rikuyo showing up again was as good a reason as any to stop since they had something to do. Still, he wasn't letting the older vampire get away with that without a shot back.

"At least I don't owe you money," he shot back at Shinobu with a thankful grin. "Though I'll probably wish that were all I owed you by the end of this." He turned his attention back to Rikuyo, which meant his hair was brushing Medaka's face. "And uh, how dangerous is this guy exactly? What can he do? Are we killing him, or just beating him until he coughs up a soul half?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

A warm feeling came over Rider as Sakura responded cheerfully before taking her hand and walking out of the restaurant. She always liked seeing her master respond cheerfully, and she was already in a good mood. However, as soon as they left, she noticed a look of sadness come over Sakura's face. She was sure she'd even seen a few tears.

Rider's face dropped at the sight but, before she could ask what was wrong, Sakura seemed to return to normal, suggesting they go for some food. Nevertheless, Rider felt that she should check up on her master, make sure things were fine.

"Is everything OK, Sakura?" she asked, full of concern.

"And, yes, going for some food would be lovely", she added, somewhat more cheerfully.

Sakura Matou

"Yep! Everything's fine!"

Sakura said to Rider. She wasn't going to bring it up. She felt like Rider didn't like Faust, even now. She wished she understood how wonderful a friend he was, but alas...

"Don't worry about me, ok." Sakura's tone was warm and kind, but also determinative.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider sighed. She knew Sakura was hiding something, but Rider knew she didn't want to talk about it, and pressing her likely wouldn't help. So, instead, she just nodded.

"OK", she said, smiling. "Now, where should we go to eat?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

As Rikuyo forgot to depower (she was so used to her part wolf form that you could say it was like a natural state for her), her ears obviously twitched at the mention of killing. Death matches were fun after all. They seemed to discuss the issue of Medaka's soul and how to recover it.

"If I'm close enough I could smell his lifeforce. As for his power, maybe as I'm now I'd take him out easily if I fought him directly. But he'd those weird powers, maybe he could easily scram in a pinch.
That'd be a pain in the ass." Magic was pretty unpredictable and odd, and if ramen guy took part of Medaka's soul maybe he was such a lowlife that he could read minds and cheat in the fight.

Thedoctor

William

"That was a nice castle. Too bad I'll have to renovate it extensively."

The mage spoke with a jovial tone as if talking to an old friend about an amazing piece of property he'd just aquired. Depending on your perspective the last part was actually true. His behaviour was strange though. Did he ignore the accusations thrown at him due to disinterest or did he have another motive for it?

He moved away from the corner and closer to the table where Relius was operating on. The man on the table was acting suspicous of him, now all he had to do was play off of that. His pace was relaxed as he started circling them. "It must feel bad, to have everything you've worked so hard for, to be so cruelly snatched away from your grasp. I get it, you're angry. Angry at me, angry at the world, even angry at yourself. But that's not the worst....."

"....No, it's the shame."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard sighed tiredly, what a child. He didn't even have the strength to show irritation, there are some jokes in the world even a clown cannot laugh to, and it seemed there was a great mighty joke prancing around them right now.

"Shame? There is shame in being so absorbed in one's delusions, boy. I don't really care what you do with the castle, and I care even less about you. Did you come here to give me a moral lesson? Or perhaps boring me to death was part of your plan all along." He answered in annoyance.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:29:00 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura giggled at Mord. "Here'll be fine. And no takebacks, this is your wallet's funeral~" Sakura said to Mord before turning to Breeze.

"So what shall I be feeding you today~"

Mordred

"Considering it's my wallet, I can say when enough is enough. And I'm buying you and Breeze an equal share. It's not a competition anymore." It's no way that she would let Sakura  eat majority whatever they ordered.

Auspicious Breeze

Her face lit up like the sky at dawn, and she knew exactly what she wanted! Breeze kept smiling and pointed to a big plate of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top and hot fudge and deliciousness. There was a picture which helped her pick it without having to spend five minutes trying to read everything. "How about this?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

The puppeteer continued tinkering, finally deciding on simply patching up most of the things that needed to be fixed.  All the important parts on Vanguard's body were fixed but minor wounds were still open.  If for whatever reason the doll needed to move, he could.  At last, he perked his head up, looking at the mage who had approached the table.  "Are you just here to harass Vanguard or is there another reason for your visit?  As you can see I am somewhat busy."  He asked with indifference.

With a soft motion, he got up and started walking towards a door at the edge of the room.

Thedoctor

William

"Harass him? Oh no, not at all!" He stopped moving as he turned to look at the puppeter who'd begun leaving the room. He nodded suddenly like he was agreeng with himself. "I'm here to recruit him."

It was the sensible thing after all when you bartered.

"He gave me the castle, So I thought I would be so nice as to give him a job."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Hmm. Hmmmmmmm. Oren got shoved in a bit deeper but by this point there wasn't much flushing going on now. It was a bit icky but she was starting to expand. Thankfully, the sword girl hadn't just started cutting through everything to get at her! Although that sound of breaking ceramic didn't sound good.

Good thing she was done! Scales rippled across the dark surface as she rapidly expanded. A wave of house was displaced as a dragon burst out of the side of it. Her claws smashed into the floor and her mere movements sent the puppets flying as she smashed her way through the crumbling building.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Annabeth stood her ground as the man moved in closer, figuring her was probably the melee type, before she found herself cocking an eyebrow at what he said, as opposed to the hammer of the revolver. The possibility of him lying to her for a chance to catch her was something the Hunter was perfectly aware of, but she could deal with that when things came to that point. She couldn't sense anything indicating that he was a Nen-user or something close, though she'd alreadhy encountered stranger abilities during her time here, so a degree of caution, at least, was warranted.

"Hm. Normally, I'd say no, but I think I can make an exception here," the Hunter said, relaxing a little, "You got any leads on him?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura smiled back at Julius, before bowing politely.

"Hello. I'm Sakura Emiya. Nice to meet you", she said, warmly.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 05:44:02 PM by Cherry Lover »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

With his new grafted face, Vanguard could finally raise an eyebrow at the mage. Foolish, had he come all this way just for that? Perhaps he shouldn't have been so quick to attack prior in that case, as things stood he was in all rights to refuse. However, if the end result was the same did the events that were transcribed prior truly of any importance?

"Oh? How amusing, and why should I accept? I have little interest in your games, surely you don't expect me to join you without being given something in return."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Malcolm

Malcom's cheeks inflated and, for just a moment, he managed to hold it in. Then it burst, his laughter that is. The timing, the response, everything about this.... it was just too funny. So cute!

" *wheeze* Thanks, I really needed that."

Usually, he wasn't one for doing kindnesses. If they decided to bother that punk, it was none of his business, it ended the moment he woke up here. But even for police dogs, they seemed agreeable. He could give them a helping hand.

"Oh, there is one thing. That good mister over there, whatever his name was... sounds to me like he's just an arrogant jerkass. Strong? Absolutely, but that little attitude of his that pisses me off so much, that little pompous show he put up there, it might just do the trick. After all, he did go out of his way to step on an ant, I guess weak or strong a brat is always a brat eh? Assuming you don't do something foolish like I did, it's risky but you could bait him. You might just put him between a rock and a hard place. Mhhh, I wonder..."

Henry Barthow

"Would be easier if we knew exactly what he wanted," Henry grumbled. He'd seen a few records and testimonies, and just from the first incident the terrorist's approach seemed like textbook appeal to panic and doubt in the masses by presenting himself as untouchable. That was what it appeared, but he could have wanted to shake up official response before progressing more subtly. There was a method there, but no examples and no goal. Too early to tell, so all they really had to go on was his psyche as relayed by those who had the closest encounter.

"But that's a thought," he added conclusively. The movement and user density of the location made it a deliberate choice for the attack, not the place or the people there in and of themselves. There was no clear reason to go out of his way to respond to individual taunts after his purpose was fulfilled, but he did. This was all assuming Malcolm wasn't hiding some relation between them, but the mechanical fallen in human skin didn't detect deception in his mannerisms. It checked out with Vermillion's story.

Speaking of her... "So, about your injuries, Malcolm. Not pretty, I'm sure you can tell." He looked up at Noel, the lines of his face easing off. "Sorry, do you mind asking the nurse outside where the doctor left his medical report and bring it?"
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 07:54:41 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura giggled at Mord. "Here'll be fine. And no takebacks, this is your wallet's funeral~" Sakura said to Mord before turning to Breeze.

"So what shall I be feeding you today~"

Mordred

"Considering it's my wallet, I can say when enough is enough. And I'm buying you and Breeze an equal share. It's not a competition anymore." It's no way that she would let Sakura  eat majority whatever they ordered.

Auspicious Breeze

Her face lit up like the sky at dawn, and she knew exactly what she wanted! Breeze kept smiling and pointed to a big plate of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top and hot fudge and deliciousness. There was a picture which helped her pick it without having to spend five minutes trying to read everything. "How about this?"

IRON=SAKURA

"Mhmmm, sounds yummy." Sakura said to Breeze. "Alright Mord, order up two of these!" She said while flamboyantly pointing her finger at Mordred, trying to look super cool.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end