Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43000 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"I cannot go back on my obligations though. But okay, if someone is more competent to handle the incident, then I'll take a back seat. I'm more than aware of my limitations." She reassured her girlfriend that she wouldn't get into mess beyond her control. In worst case scenario she could always fall back on her friends and allies after all.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"You're so hopeless. Why just not obey the staff? Their place, their rules." Anastasia sighed audibly at his nonsense. Maybe it was a magic item, it didn't seem to be corrupted by any dark magic dangerous for bodies and souls of bystanders. (Or otherwise he would have been already dead when he met her. Killing practicioners of dark arts was a moral imperative to obeyed regardless of circumstances). If someone of the staff would in fact prove to be a thief and misappropriate it, they would just take it back.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm Kimberlee

"Huh?" Malcolm gave her a weirded out look. How was he the hopeless one? "It's pretty logical to me. Personal armament is the foundation of social trust and responsibility. Besides, just wouldn't feel right."

He picked a menu pamphlet from a nearby table and tossed it at the girl.

"Here, choose something. I'll take whatever you're taking."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Don't worry about that, I'll take care of trying to find clues and evidence. Who knows, maybe one of my contacts already has some inkling about what really happened. I will let you know if there's someone to beat up over that stupid eclipse." Well, if she couldn't beat up the culprit, she certainly would need help. Given her track record, she'd likely need a help if it wasn't some vampire that got too cocky.

Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm... well, okay!" She nodded at that; it was definitely something she could do. "Just be careful, okay? I know you can take care of yourself, but you shouldn't have to unless you want to."

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura nodded at Mordred. "So you'll be leaving now?" Sakura asked her. If she had work, it was unfortunate, but it couldn't be helped, and she didn't seem to want their help right now. Better to let her do her work and call them when she needed some extra muscle.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal took in what was said with a slight frown, leaning back in the cart as he crossed his arms over his chest. As much as the man's goals were noble ones, she did bring up an interesting point. Was it truly his hand alone that set him along that path? Michael soon found himself wondering, if only for a moment, if that applied to him as well. It was a useless pursuit, however. Whether or not his path was preordained was something he'd learn for himself, he'd decided that long ago. There was no good in doubting it now.

"Perhaps, but old habits die hard," the immortal noted, "And for someone who seems to think far too much, you made that declaration with fairly little pause. Still, even if a puppet can see their strings, I guess what matters in the end is if the cause you find yourself backing is truly your own."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Erica

The blue haired girl's head dipped a bit lower in embarrassment and her fingers curled around nothing but air as she considered what she wanted. "Would it be out of place for me to request to try your cooking? I am rather curious now. I would never have imagined anything that you created turning out poorly."

Her voice grew a bit more hurried as she tried to support her statement. "Your choice of ingredients shows that you have noteworthy skill in setting it up, so I assumed that it would apply to your cooking as well."

Noel Vermillion

Noel fidgeted. She didn't think she would like her cooking. No, scratch that, she knew she wouldn't like her cooking. She'd only ever met one person who liked her cooking, and she was... special.

"I really don't think you want to eat it, it's terrible." She answered honestly, not wanting to annihilate Erica's taste buds.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

The dark haired girl just shrugged. The time for philosophy was over! That stuff was rarely useful anyways. Instead, she held out her sword to Vanguard. "If you find me enemies worth fighting then I'll fight with you." And that was that. Besides. she wasn't a samurai. She could always try killing him again later.

Erica

The former princess shook her head resolutely. "I'm sure that it will taste fine. Even if it is... bad I will not be affected. I promise." She seemed incredibly certain herself because she was. The food would obviously be good, even if Noel had doubts. After all, if noel made it it had to be good. It was as simple as that.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsuba

Ah, she did feel more confident wielding the sword even if she suspected a betrayal at some unspecified point of the future. Better to be prepared than sorry.

The message cointained clues that led her to the location. It wasn't easy, as it took her several hours to find the spot where she could find the blond haired man, but she finally found what hopefully was the meeting place. A cafe where a blond haired man wearing a mask was present. Was he the one she was seeking?

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond vampire gave her a disbelieving look as she saw the odd behaviour Medaka was showing. If there was one thing the blue haired vampire was awful at, it was faking an emotion. Which is why she didn't believe for a second that the younger vampire was truly as annoyed as she was pretending to be. The blond merely grinned as she flashed in behind her progeny and restrained her. "Me sucking you in? You were the one who seduced him with your body...and you loved it."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius gently gripped a cup of tea by the handle.  He held it to his lips and blew.  He had never done much people watching in his old world but ever since he came to this city, he found himself immersed in the world around him.  All manner of different souls entered and left the cafe.  It was rather interesting to watching them come and go.  As much as he wanted to experiment on all of them individually himself, there was a of data he could compile from simple observation.  Each interaction was a video he recorded and stored within the massive databases in his mind.

The scientist took a sip of the tea and set it on the table.  The assassin he called for was here.  He simply eyed her from his seat, awaiting her approach.  It was strange.  From far away, it looked like the woman had two souls.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka turned her head away from Shinobu as her face heated up.  She didn't want her to see her cracking.  She wasn't wrong after all.  "You know what I mean.  You threw me into him and got me started.  If you hadn't told me something was wrong with him, I wouldn't have gotten so... excited."  She said, trying her best to maintain her false annoyance.  However, it really came off more as pouting.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

The immortal leaned in as what Meti said registered, seeing an opportunity at hand possibly add another piece to the board. Possibly two, if he was supremely lucky.

"Well, that certainly sounds like a fair trade. Though, I have to wonder," Michael said, "How do you judge an enemy as being worth fighting? By skill or strength? Those might serve for an interesting intro, but that flame will burn out quickly unless your opponent has a real reason to fight. Perhaps you could argue that fighting for one's life would be plenty reason, but what if you could give them a better reason? Would that not make for a better fight still?"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 10:41:03 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

Shinobu

She was close now, just a little bit more and she would get to her the truth. Shinobu went closer still, making sure that the younger vampire could feel her soft breasts against her back by rubbing them against her. "So excited that you crawled over to him on all fours and took him into your mouth. You looked so at ease then, so beautiful."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard scoffed and glanced at the man with dead eyes, as hollow as a fish yet with a fierceness not unlike that of a lion.

"An asinine question. There is no such thing as a better reason to fight. Survival, love, revenge, strength, greed, the desire to protect, even just whims... They are all equally valid reasons to raise your blade at another. There is no right or wrong answer, what matters is that you see your path to the end."

He raised his fist in the air, almost as if to blot out the sun, the air trembled at his words as if shaken by their might.

"Strength without skill or skill without strength are equally worthless. But I digress, our friend here tires of speeches. As do I."

He turned to the girl and smiled slightly.

"Where shall you lead?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's hands started shaking a bit with excitement and nervousness.  The soft breasts pressed against her back caused her both relaxation and excitement, reflected in the increased volume of her breathing.  Images of earlier came flooding into her mind.  The image of Ron's pleasured face as she wrapped her mouth around him flashed through her mind.  It moved to his strong hands greedily groping her body, prompting her to feel her self up, gliding her hand from her belly to her breast.

Then, she stopped abruptly.  "Y..you really think it was beautiful?"  She said, stuttering a bit.

She had broken.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 12:30:12 AM by yinsukin »