Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43165 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Malcolm Kimberlee

Malcolm frowned and gave Anastatia a dismissing pout. Of course he noticed, he knew something was fishy from the moment he stepped into this place! Well, aside the horrendous decor that is. Seriously, this place needed a clean up, all this black made him want to hang himself.

"Did I say I hadn't? You really are hopeless, aren't you..." He retorted, crossing his arms. How naive, of course his rope would have picked up traces of mana around, even if broken. But this was different, it was like having an eye staring down the back of his neck. If you're gonna make an excuse, at least make it plausible you brat. Though he had to congratulate her. She didn't lie.

"So lemme get this straight. You managed to hire a mage to put a fancy ward in here, but you couldn't get some normal shmuck to run the tabs in this place? Wow, just... wow. Are you sure you don't want Annie's bossman to lend you a hand? Cause looks to me like you'd need one pre~tty bad." 

He opened the box with the still pipin' hot... pigeon pie. Ugh, well, okay. It smelled kinda nice, but he wasn't fooled. It was poison, poison! If it turned out to be too lethal, it would be better if he let her succumb first to the vile infected bird pie. At the very least, he'd only have to pay for one person's hospital tab. So he cut her a slice and handed it to her with a friendly smile.

"Anyway, tell me more boutcha." He said while passing her a plate. "Got any hobbies?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Forest

Yes, Forest was aware that bestowing an orgasmic bite to someone who just had his testicles kicked was very dirty pool.

Did she care?

Not with that wanker.

Her hand muffled his scream and before she pulled her fangs out of him she put him to sleep.  It wasn't a gentle suggestion.  She "programed" his mind to go to sleep, which honestly wasn't that hard considering the fact he had a broken jaw and maybe even a ruptured testicle.  Or two.

More gunshots rang out and she spun around to see Liam feeding with a big chunk of his face missing.  She grimaced as she watched him feed.  Not at the feeding itself, but the fact that part of the left side of his handsome face was missing.  She made a tiny gesture before doing a mental sweep of the rest of the floor.

Liam

It took a few moments for Forest to get a sense for how many people were still on this floor. About half a dozen, not anyone who seemed keen on violence at that point. The violent intentions that remained were in the floors above, three in total. One of them up there she couldn't get more than surface readings off of. By the time she was done everything was finished on Liam's end. He face was fixed, and he'd silenced his victims with a stare and simple commands. "Forget I was here. Now sleep."

And so too did they fall silent.

He turned his attention back to Forest. "Well, that weren't all bad. How many we got left, you figure?" It was just sense to ask the mind reader.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe reached behind his head and scratched it as he averted his eyes.  "  Well, you don't have anything to worry about with me.  You know, I actually really admire you, being able to do all that.  But.. Even I can tell that those kinds of powers must have been a burden of some sort."

He finally turned around, clasping both of his arms behind his head and flashing her a smile.  "And don't worry, I could never burn anything as cute as you." he said, his face heating up a bit.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Seems like the black man again underestimated her will to survive and fight. As if she would let him hit her with such slowass attack. Pumping some of her remaining chi, she flooded her limbs with energy and sprung out of the grip, damaging bones in her legs. Pain was something that she would just endure, but the reality was that she probably couldn't dodge the attack in time with her near crippled legs. She would gamble the outcome of the battle on a single blast of chi.

She clenched her first and it started cracking with orange aura as she charged her attack. She wouldn't use reserves left to kickstart that form unless she absolutely had to. She simply had too much fun right now to just do it. And waiting days for recovery was annoying. She opened her fist into a palm and released orange colored wave of energy to clash with that man's dark blast.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:31:20 AM by Kat »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The frown turned into something of a pout at his explanation, the Hunter taking a moment to try calling up her Ten just to be sure. Granted, it was notably harder than usual, but she still managed it all the same.

"Still got my Nen," Annabeth shot back, still leaning on him as he guided them on, "Should be fine, then..."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

She definitely couldn't fault the girl's logic, lest she be a hypocrite of a Spring Courtier. Even putting that aside, she felt oddly at ease with what the other girl was saying. To her surprise, she felt the slightest tingle run up her back as the taller girl brought a hand up to stroke at Emily's cheek, the changeling leaning into it a little almost unconsciously. The little spark of lust that followed caught her offguard, Emily quickly realizing just how off-balanced she was in this moment. All the same, she couldn't say she particularly minded. While she didn't mind having to be the one to initiate most of the time, it wasn't all that bad for things to be turned around like this.

Of course, it certainly helped that the girl below her looked oddly enticing like this. Still, while she saw nothing wrong with going along with what she said, Emily certainly wasn't going to pass up on a chance to amuse herself.

"Mmm, that does sound nice," she mused, continuing to stroke the girl's long hair with a wistful little smile as she leaned in, just a little, "But wouldn't you rather savor this for a little longer?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Why savor when you can just have even more?" True, a little playing could be fun, but when the rest was before you why not devour it all? So Lucy reached up with a lithe hand and pulled Emily's head a bit closer to her own.

See, the fun thing about more experienced lovers is that the Messengers could truly have some fun with them. That anticipation, and sudden nervousness, and slightly faster heartbeat that was more common for budding youths was easy for them to call forth when Lucy got involved with a new plaything, and they did exactly that right then.

A pout appeared on her face. "Well, I could just leave you be and allow you to tend to me. But I was so certain that you would like me to have some fun with you. I suppose we don't all have the same kind of desires though."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Michael

His expression didn't falter even slightly with Vanguard's response, the immortal still practically radiating that familiar calm. He was perfectly fine with the other man's disdain, welcomed it even.

All the better if he saw the immortal as only a fool with impossible skill and wasn't as guarded as he might otherwise be. Perhaps the man had a place in his plans after all. If anything, something could be salvaged from this rubble, at least. After all, other would take notice of this, and even if the facility wasn't whole when they found it, it didn't mean there couldn't be something left for them to find.

"Well, I suppose this is another chance," the immortal remarked, turning to follow Meti, not deigning to specify who it was another chance for.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Methuselah

It's too late to escape.

Crimson lightning rippled all around him and focused into a singular, massive orb of wild, unbridled dark forces. To look upon it was no different than to gaze into the eye of hell itself, to touch it would mean utter annihilation.  Indeed, Methuselah was correct. There was no escape, the only option was to brace forward.

"MAGNA VOLUISSE -- MAGNUM!!!!"

A crimson beam of concentrated dark forces advanced without restraint, melting the rubble beneath with the intense heat of a dark star. Bright orange clashed with deep crimson, sending shock waves and quakes through the entire mall. The point where the two energies clashed and converged was so intense, to stare directly at it could mean blindness. It kept going back and forth, slowly shifting sides as if what one witnessed was not a fight, but a deadly tug of war.

Even his body was shifting and changing as the struggle carried on. Skin bubbled, shriveled and ignited into what could only be described as dark flames. What had once been a mere humanoid vessel was falling and sinking into an abyss,  the form that the dark avatar was turning into could only be described as a shadow, a being of pure darkness pouring with tendrils and noxious fogs, a single crimson eye cracking open and converging into a single visage crowned with seven branches.

A princely tree of darkness.

Dark cracks shattered and tore into his vessel, crumbling more and more into a foggy, hazy shape. For this fight, as foolish as it was, he saw no option but to give it is all. Even if it meant throwing his corporeal form away, he knew that the one he saw before him was what one could only describe as a worthy opponent. At this point, there were no pretenses of heroism or greater causes.

It was fun.

There was one final explosion, and the entire world turned white. There had been no winner, their energies and resolves had been equal. In the end, it was a tie. No, no matter how you looked at it, it was clear. Once again, he couldn't win. Smoke cleared from the burning and melted debris, and upon realizing what happened, the god smiled and slipped into a deep sleep.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The changeling's eyes widened as the girl reached up to pull her in a bit closer, her heart picking up just a little as that familiar tingle of anticipation hit her. She found herself fighting to not blurt out something embarrassing, able to recognize the other girl's ploy at some level but all the same captivated by it.

"That...is a fair point," Emily admitted after a moment, continuing to stroke the girl's hair, "And you weren't wrong, I can't say I would turn it down."

In spite of herself, however, she found the hand in the other girl's hair slowly drifting to her face, cupping her cheek as she leaned in further.

"May I know who I have the pleasure of meeting, though?" the changeling said after a moment, finding herself toying with the prospect of leaning in just a little bit further to bridge the gap between them.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

And then Lucy's hand began to lightly pat Emily's cheek. "Come on, I think you and I both know a better use for our mouths than that. But maybe I'll tell you if you prove to be a good girl, alright?" Then her hand left Emily's cheek and trailed down, just slipping down her chest and tracing her curves.

The Messengers managed to kindle that spark of attraction and youthful nervousness a bit more. Lucy just seemed so inviting. But she didn't try pulling the redhead closer anymore. She just seemed content to wait and let the other girl make her attempt.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"Okayy?" She nodded, pretending to understand. Honestly, she kinda lost track of what she was saying while taking more of the cookies. She chomped and chomped and chomped, soon the sweet desserts would be no more. But suddenly, she had an idea. A wonderful idea. A wonderful, awful idea...

Her skin and jumpsuit started to turn a little reddish, and instead of focusing on the cookies, she directed her branches to the fairy lady person and tickled her all over without mercy. Even her antlers. Especially her antlers.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard blinked in surprise, but ultimately smiled and nodded. Of course she wasn't satisfied, how could she? What she sought were greater, unknown heights. Very well! In that case, he would use her body to the limits of her endurance.  He would please her in every way possible, then break her in every way possible. He would make her beautiful, he would make her perfect.

A perfect god slaying sword.

With that, he sighed and pulled out a small purse from his pocket. He glanced around the ravaged area, as if he was about to undertake an unpleasant chore. With a snap of his fingers, the air turned cold and hollow, and a faint ringing could be heard around what had once been a base. They were screams, the wailing cries of the dead, the curses of the vanquished.

With that, there was a shimmering light, a faint silver glow surrounding him as the souls converged right into his hand. He closed it into a fist, and when he opened it, what had once been a myriad of souls were what could only be described as crystal marbles. This was a terrifying craft, a sorcery closer to the realm of the gods. To strip the spirits of the dead from their worldly shackles and imprison them, it was an ability that belonged to demons, but with the knowledge of the core, he had perfected it.

He had an eternity to study its intricacies, interact with it as intimately as a lover would. Using the weakest and lesser souls around him as fuel, of course he'd be able to imitate it. Albeit it was but a sham before the true nature of the divine seal, it still made for a suitable container.

"Pathetic." He muttered bitterly, almost sadly. "Such poor souls would make ill livestock. Their desires and ambitions were only mundane, no different than a grain of sand in the desert. And yet they fought to the bitter end. How... human."

He closed his eyes and hardly restrained a chuckle.

"Foolish, really, but I suppose even a loser can be beautiful in his own way."

He turned his eyes back to the other man, and his smile couldn't be any wider. There was a flicker in his eyes, like a hunger, but it was more than that.

"So tell me, Michael. What are you planning?"
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 04:26:39 PM by francobull3 »

Thedoctor

William

Hah, the girl was trying to pull him along yet again. As if he would let that happen a second time. While she was leading him along, he made up his mind. Giving her a small test would be rather fun, and would certainly serve to kill some time. Tensing his body for a split moment, he pulled his arm back with all his might. Let's so how she deals with this.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

Hah, the girl was trying to pull him along yet again. As if he would let that happen a second time. While she was leading him along, he made up his mind. Giving her a small test would be rather fun, and would certainly serve to kill some time. Tensing his body for a split moment, he pulled his arm back with all his might. Let's so how she deals with this.

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura felt him jerk back, but it wasn't anything she couldn't handle. She maintained her grip and looked at him with annoyance. "Come on, do you want drinks or not?" She asked him. She wondered if she was going to make another friend. She liked friends. Friends were good.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end