Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22298 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura shepherded them to the living room and plopped down onto her favorite comfy chair. "Nee-san, I wanted to say the line!" Sakura complained to Rin. "But yeah, it was called the Holy Grail War, and the winner was supposed to be granted one wish." Sakura said. Well, in a sense, I guess I was granted one wish.

"We summoned the spirits of ancient warriors of ages past to fight to the death for us in it. Long story short, things quickly got out of hand and the war got completely derailed."

"It sounds far fetched, but it's all true." Sakura told Liseth, before she turned her attention to her sister. "Rin, you mentioned finding the Holy Church here. Who'd you meet?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

"Still you have my thanks for that." He said to Rider as he wrapped an arm around Oka's waist pulling her closer. "Mhm I'll open up now, I put it there to stop thugs from breaking in."

He took a step closer as he begun removing the Ars barrier, strange symbols appearing in the air for a brief moment as he did so. The barrier shone brighter for a moment and then faded away allowing him to open the door. Letting his guest in he then closed the door behind them. "So how did the two of you meet?"

Jeanne

She drew back slightly and released her grip around him. "Alright if you say so. I'll have to pay you back later then...Anything you'd like?" One of her hands drifted around his back and went down past his hips and stopped by his thigh, waiting there for the moment. "I know, I'll give you a nice massage later~"

Shirou Emiya

Shirou blushed at her touch and looked away from her, trying to ignore the feeling of her silky fingers on his thigh. He decided not to say anything to encourage this. He wasn't ready for this. Not at all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Jin

"Still you have my thanks for that." He said to Rider as he wrapped an arm around Oka's waist pulling her closer. "Mhm I'll open up now, I put it there to stop thugs from breaking in."

He took a step closer as he begun removing the Ars barrier, strange symbols appearing in the air for a brief moment as he did so. The barrier shone brighter for a moment and then faded away allowing him to open the door. Letting his guest in he then closed the door behind them. "So how did the two of you meet?"

Jeanne

She drew back slightly and released her grip around him. "Alright if you say so. I'll have to pay you back later then...Anything you'd like?" One of her hands drifted around his back and went down past his hips and stopped by his thigh, waiting there for the moment. "I know, I'll give you a nice massage later~"

Rider

Rider smiled as Oka and Jin continued to cuddle each other affectionately, Oka explaining to him what had happened before asking him to open the door. Weird rune-like symbols appeared in the air as he disabled the magical barrier Rider had detected earlier, before opening the door and showing the two of them inside.

"So how did the two of you meet?" he asked once they were safely inside the house.

Rider turned to him, a smile on her face.

"Well, I was on a date with that moron Oka mentioned, and she showed up. The three of us got talking, then he acted like a collossal moron and frightened Oka off, so I dumped him and went after her", Rider said, frowning slightly at the memory.

Ugh, if she hadn't shown up, I might have actually ended up going out with him, Rider thought, disgusted by the concept.

She turned to Oka, a smile on her face.

"Thank you for showing me what an idiot he was", she said. "If it wasn't for you, I might have ended up going out with him."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka smiled at Rider and nodded. "Yeah, if you look at it that way, I'm glad I inadvertently ruined your date." She said as she walked inside the house, pulling Jin along with her. "You didn't tell me you could do magic, that's awesome! Can you teach me how to do it?" She asked excitedly. She'd always thought having magic powers would be cool.

Just then, Glaceon peeked his head around the corner of the wall, looking nervously at who the intruder was. Sylveon, not one to miss something like that, darted past everyone and ran to comfort him. They began making noises at each other promptly, as if they were talking to one another.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The blonde hand move teasingly over his inner brushing past it as the hand moved up. it moved all the way up to his crotch stopping just before actually touching it. Her hand was instead rubbing back and forth slowly in the same place. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

"Yay!" She took back the shirt from Ron and whirled around holding it. Taking things from people was fine, but receiving them was nice too. It was as if Ron praised her. "Thanks, Ron-kun. Yer nice!"

Without any warning, she approached Ron and kissed him on the cheek. She noticed that's what some Westerners were doing when feeling grateful, so she did the same thing. Then she raised her hand to ruffle his hair as if he was some huge dog, grinning whole time.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

The kid asked her such a personal question that answering it fully could open some of wounds, but again, she would not take ignoring her as an answer.

"It has been like 8 years. Much less than how long some of those wretches have "lived", but I'm not going to ever forgive them. Never. Just the thought that there are some of them out there enjoing a cozy unlife, playing games with human lives and getting away with that makes me fucking livid." Mordred confessed coldly, without hiding her utter contempt and hatred she had for those creatures. "I have declared war on those bastards and I'm going to keep up this struggle."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakagami Kenzo

Kenzo looked up at the two oni fearfully. He hated this, he hated how they talked to his friend. Their voice spoke of nothing but anger and contempt, and their eyes spoke of something he had known for far too long. It hurt...

It hurts.

Why? Why couldn't they understand? Why were they being like that!? He had just done a mess, he was going to clean up! He was sorry, but he didn't do anything bad. He had been good, he didn't hurt anyone, he didn't make anyone cry, so why were those eyes glaring at him? Why!?

Please don't look at me like that.

Energy cracked around the earth-haired demon, who grew colder and angrier by the second. The redheaded oni felt a tug at his waist, and his eyes immediately widened in horror at the realization.

Stop.

He gripped her, trying to cling to her and keep her close to him. He didn't want this, he didn't deserve this! Please not her, not his love, not his happiness! He wouldn't let go, they made a promise, they said they wouldn't! He said so, she said so, so he had to keep holding no matter what!

Please stop it.

Kenzo felt like his fingers were going to tear off from his hands, he held it with his whole body, his teeth, dong everything in his power to hold on to it like a mother would cling to her baby. Anything but this, anything!

Please don't do this.

He would have wanted to laugh, to be happy, to play with all the friendly faces, to hug all these people in front of him and be human like them, but in the end, the lightning demon was too strong and in the flash of lightning, she took the only thing he had left away from him.

So alone.

I"m sorry.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorryI'm sorry-

But suddenly, something changed; as if his heart had just been cut, his face distorted from sadness into something he could not recognize. It was like his whole body was boiling, and what had once been tears became a scalding crimson smoke that seeped out of his eyes like a poison.

It was not love, it wasn't hate, it wasn't envy, it was fury. A burning cold fury never awoken for hundreds of years that was now directed at her. How dare they, how dare they, how dare they touch her...

But it faded, as quickly as it had appeared. The oni simply wiped his face, or lack thereof, and his eyes turned back to normal. Perhaps it was a simple mirage because he now looked as genuine and timid as always, but the intense heat that emanated from his body like a flame told a different story.

Kenzo bowed deeply, his puffy red hair covered his eyes and dangled like a fuzzy bush.

"Please forgive me, I didn't mean to make a mess of this place. I got carried away and I am sorry, but I didnt hurt anyone. These weren't human, so its alright. I don't mind having to amend for it, i was going to fix everything and clean up anyway. Please accept my apology and give her back."

At these last words, the heat around the demon seemed to intensify along with his voice. He had been trembling for a while, perhaps this was simply fear.

Or perhaps it was anger barely restrained by the ever weakening chains that were his mind.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:32:39 PM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Muramasa Katase

She was not in any danger. A mere moment was enough for Katase to realize that there was no magic present that could damage her blade in any way. If similar circumstances had occurred while she was alone the sword would have simply allowed herself to come into the possession of the thief and take them over from within.

She would fill their soul with the whispers of ten thousand dead, and they would become another of her puppets.

The difference here was Kenzo. Her precious wielder. He had tried so hard, reacting before it even occurred to this Muramasa that she should do something other than her usual strategy. Her puppet's eyes widened at being suddenly disarmed, and from the tremendous pain its wielder was feeling because of its loss.

Unacceptable.

Only we can hurt him.

Muramasa cast aside the semblance of humanity as it prepared, but forced its puppet to continue speaking. It was a calm, measured voice, while the shell's hand rested on its Kenzo's arm and allowed itself to scald with his heat. "Shh. It's okay, beloved," it had her whisper to him, to try and bring him calm. "I believe," the pretty human shell began to say after turning her head back to the proprietor, "that we are having a very large misunderstanding, and that we would be better off starting again with introductions."

The smile was false. The eyes of the puppet were an empty blue. It made her head bow, as if pulling a string from below. It would not resort to such trickery were it not clear the younger of the pair had such an advantage over her.

"I am Katase, and this is my husband, Sakagami Kenzo. Please, forgive us for littering your home with the wreckage of my puppets."

As the sword came into the view of the owner of the establishment, clearly a swordswoman herself, it began to silently call out to her.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura blinked at the very brief look of disappointment she noticed appear on Shinobu's face when they gave their measurements, wondering what sort of response she had wanted. Had she been intending to grope them or something, or use it as an excuse to look them over? Sakura was used to Rider being a little perverted at times, but this woman seemed to go far beyond that, even.

Almost immediately after, three piles of clothes appeared on the sofa, all neatly folded. Sakura and Shirou both looked at the blonde vampire with a smile, going to retrieve their clothing, wondering what she might have created for them.

"Thank you", they both said, genuinely.

Meanwhile, Medaka reacted to Sakura's question, apparently somewhat discomforted by it. The answer she gave sounded somewhat implausible, as if she was hiding something, and the two of them both frowned. What was she hiding?

"I see...", Sakura said, obviously a little uncomfortable with her cagey response.

"We both know about magic, you know", she continued. "There's no need to keep whatever abilities you have secret from us."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Ron

His face got all red and warm for a moment there. Ron's hand reached up to touch the spot on his face Rikuyo kissed. Nice? He was nice? Maybe by some twisted sense of logic or another. He didn't really think of himself as nice, even if he'd come to accept what he was and what he did for the most part.

The head patting made his foot twitch against the ground.

"Well, uh, you're welcome," he murmured, ignoring the inevitable stare from the girl at the register at their little display. "Try not to tear it too soon, okay?"

Anne is going to kill me.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary grumbled and sat before sighing and unpacked the sad excuse of a meal, from the pathetic amount of fries to the depressing hamburger that looked like someone sat on it and the small coke.

"Jeez, what a pain... want some?" She asked, splitting the small meal without hesitation or a chance for her to object before giving her her share, laid neatly on her side.

Thedoctor

Jin

So they two of them had met while Rider was out on a date and Oka had crashed out. It seems like it had turned out for the better however. Oka also appeared interesting in learning "magic", but he doubted she had the actual devotion to learn it. "Not really, learning Ars Magus is a dedicated process that takes a long time, it requires you to have real devotion to it. You don't just wake up one day and can do magic."

Oh right, he couldn't just ignore their guest, so he turned to the woman called Rider. "Would you like to have anything to eat ot drink?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius walked them into the store.  Inside, the wall was covered with garish masks and some dolls from different eras of history.  The whole store felt more like an antique shop more than anything.

"I have another customer right now browsing the shop.  However, if my suspicions are correct, your order may be a bit more...... personal"  He said calmly.

Thedoctor

Kuro

Wow. Mordred really, really hated them. Beyond normal contempt for the unnatural, this looked like it was personal. That meant something had probably happened to her. Kuro being the insensitive little brat she was, jumped directly into questioning her. "Oh, that sounds a bit dramatic, did they do something to you blondie?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Rider chuckled slightly at Oka's excited question to Jin, finding the girl's enthusiasm cute and endearing, and wondering if she realised she had been talking to a magical being. At the same time, out of the corner of her eye she noticed another little creature watching her somewhat nervously. It looked somewhat like Sylveon, with the same, unusual, ribbon-like tendrils next to its ears, but it was obviously a different species, albeit a related one. Sylveon, following Oka into the house, walked over to it and they began making strange noises, presumably conversing with each other in their own language.

Whilst Rider was watching this, Jin addressed Oka, chiding her a little for her somewhat spur-of-the-moment attitude to magic, something Rider could fully understand given Sakura's experiences, and even Rin's. Then, he turned to address Rider, asking if she would like some food or a drink. Turning to him, Rider smiled.

"Yes, Oka mentioned something about pizza, if that's OK with you", she said.

Then, she turned to Oka.

"Hmm, is that another one of your Pokemon?" she asked, looking in the direction of Sylveon and the creature it was talking to. "It looks a lot like Sylveon, are they related somehow?"
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 03:22:23 AM by Cherry Lover »