Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 43559 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Oh wow. She was catching up pretty fast. Even with Oren switching between her two main forms as much as possible to squeeze and maneuver in ways no normal human could that girl was still on her tail.

So she tried her telltale method of jumping into a building through a window and shifting into a roll before turning back into slime. Her body splashed about and rolled a bit before sinking into a vent for air conditioning as she began to change. Hopefully she wouldn't be found?

Jasey

The girl let out a small chuckle at something the spider 'said', but that quickly died off at the other girl's reaction. Her demeanor became just a bit downcast and she removed the spider from her head. "Yeah... I guess it is a bit weird."

She squeezed a bit tighter and the arachnid in her hands vanished. "Do you need anything else?" Alright, she was being a little curt but today hadn't been the best of days and being called weird kinda bothered her. Just a bit.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Short guy+Medaka Kurokami

Jason jumpped, dropping his phone as he scrambled to attention.

"Ugh!" he yelled, back peddling to the edge of his bed.  Even before he registered that it was the girl from the stadium, his eyes wondered across her body.  She was wearing the same outfit that he saw her in before.

"Oh.. its you.  Wait... Are we doing this right now?"  His raised eyebrows and open mouth telegraphed his shock and confusion.

Medaka followed Shinobu, bouncing from balcony to balcony until she reached the man's floor.  As she walked in the open door, she saw Shinobu had already honed in on her pray. Trying her best to mimic the blond's movements, she approached the two with a sway in her hips.

"Are you ready for your reward?"

Jason's eyes were drawn to the balcony door.  The blue haired announcer from the stadium was here as well, wearing that lovely bunny suit.  Its was as if these two hadn't changed at all since he saw them.

He looked down at his body and realized the only thing he was wearing was pajama pants.  As he looked back up at the blond and the blue haired girl standing before him, a bulge formed in his pajama pants.  He was finally starting to figure out what was going on.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:22:27 AM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
They had been walking for a while together through the city, looking for a good spot to grab a bite. Along the way they found a nice sandwich shop, so he used what little remained of his pathetic savings to buy one for each. With that, they set off until they found a park where they could lie down and relax.

The dark god and the faerie were sitting on the grass under a tree. His back leaned against the trunk while he unwrapped his buffalo chicken sandwich and took a healthy bite. The cool wind, the comfortable shade of the tree's foliage, the ducks swimming peacefully on the pond. For a moment, he felt at peace.

"What a beautiful Nexus. There is no better place for a picnic as this, wouldn't you agree?" He said, turning back to look at the little cheeky fairy.

Rafalia Tredecim

Refreshing wind, soft shade, happy animal life paddling along unaware of the brutalities of nature, a well stuffed turkey sandwich in her hands ready to eat... it was a very idyllic scene, but it was missing something. Not that it wasn't very comforting and nice, but a little part of her brain told her this wasn't right. It took her a moment before snapping her fingers and retrieving a pack of chips from her jacket, which she popped open swiftly.

Rafalia bit down on her main meal just as she popped a single chip into her mouth, letting the small salty delight mix with the pasty and filling taste of the meat, bread and other ingredients, and chewed thoroughly before gulping it down. The judgement of her tongue and stomach immediately deemed it delicious, but a lingering feeling over the emptiness in her chest told her this just wasn't the same.

Huh, déjà vu.

"If there's a best spot to have picnics around here, it's probably this," the rider answered, humming with pleasure at her meal. She swallowed another bit of her sandwich and reached for more chips. "So, what are you planning to do now? Priorities, plans?"

She cracked the snacks quietly between her teeth, looking at Methuselah expectantly.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

The Hunter moaned into the kiss as he teased her incessantly, eyes widening for a moment as he pulled her closer still before she relaxed. Then she was up against a wall all of a sudden, Gabriel pressing her back and not leaving her and room to escape. The tanned girl squirmed a bit on reflex, but soon relaxed once more with a moan as he pressed harder still into the kiss,  a familiar warmth lighting up in Annabeth’s core as she returned the kiss as much as she could manage.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

That slimebag. Literally a slimebag. Rikuyo was confined to her human size, more or less. Sometimes she grew bulked up and taller than she usually was, but that was her limit. But she still had her senses and could also sense chi that emanated from mortals and gods alike. If she wanted to bunker down in some pipe, then the method was simple. Destroy it.

She jumped into the building, chasing Oren and extended her palm towards the entry of the pipe, charging up a powerful attack to vaporize the pipeline. There might have been people living in the building, but who cared. Not Rikuyo, for sure. She would kill as many people as she would have to as long as Oren was one of them.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The guy jumped away from her clearly shocked. Then Medaka appeared, who was now trying to seduce him as well, thae way she was walking. Not right now, it was her turn right now. To show that she meant it, the blonde crawled closer to the short guy and sat down on his lap, her panty clad ass resting right on top of his bulge.

She leaned closer to him, her breasts pressing against his chest as she licked his neck all the way up to his ear and then whispered to him. "Why the shocked expression? You said you were going to fuck both of us, so what is the problem? Are you scared?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

Her black eyes flashed with anger when she heard the thing's words. She couldn't catch her friend in time, and now they were too far from her range. She hated this, more than anything she hated the two of them. But Oren was her friend, she couldn't let her get hurt like that.

She'd clobber Oren later, but tight now all she wanted was to rip that girl topieces and smear her like fish paste on a wall. "I won't let you... the one who is going to break is you." Red muttered in a trembling, furious voice. For a second, you could see a red aura flicker and a hand digging into a wall.

The ground broke and shattered all around her, as if fists were ripping and smashing everything around her in a fit of rage. Slowly, she levitated, and suddenly she flew as if dragged by great invisible forces. Indeed, she stood above a massive invisible hand, while others followed her plunging charge, shielding her from the impact.

And faster than she could normally move, RED plummeted into the building's wall, her furious psychic limbs ripping through the walls and anything in her path like it was paper mache, seeking to destroy the fiend.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Blub, blub. Oren slowly began filling up and busting the pipe as she grew in mass. House seemed like it was in pretty bad shape with all the ruckus she could kind of hear! And then a laser thing annihilated everything just above her. Which was kind of worrying.

But she was growing and swelling far too fast now! And from the dark liquid came claws, and scales, and eyes. Then a dragon exploded out of the ground and rushed at the monkey girl with a maw ready to bite her in two.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

The sound of the torn ground alerted Rikuyo to the danger. Someone else was about to join the fight and being clustered between two enemies in an enclosed space could get her in a pinch. So she had no choice then to redirect her blast into the floor, propelling herself out of the window into the air. As she flew through the sky, she saw some large lizard like creature bursting from the ground. Making yourself bigger would just make yourself a larger target. But with two on one it could have been a good challenge. Rikuyo started dropping down, about to land on the ground in enough distance to not get immediately attacked. She didn't plan to lose the initiative and be constantly pressured.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

The ice mage already undertook some preparations for the so called hunt, even if she had a lot of skepticism in her about this whole 'vampire' threat. If vampires existed, they could not be too competent as monsters, that was her assumption. So she simply looked for clothes she could change into, as she deemed her magic a sufficient tool for the potential threat she could encounter. Blue jeans and a black T-shirt she bought for herself were simple but enough for the trip. But she had so much spare time, what she could possibly do to kill some? She had no company, the boss wouldn't let her work more, and she was already full. What else was left for her than aimlessly wander?

So she simply walked around bored without any aim, but attentive to what was going around because maybe something interesting could happen or some threat rear its head and try to mug her or eat her. After a long walk she noticed a girl wearing something that resembled a peculiar hat from  a distance and accompanied by some kind of moth that didn't look a natural animal. Then what else she could be if not some foreign wizard with a strange familiar? The hat clearly was the sign.

"Uh, hello..." She approached the strange foreigner as she had nothing else to do. Those Southern wizards were often eccentric, so who knew how she would act. In an awkward attempt of a small talk, Anastasia asked the obvious question. "Is this your familiar?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe mirrored her smirk.  "Oh don't worry, im more than ready for anything."

Then, he walked over and waited for her to get up.  "Its a surprise," he said transitioning to a more genuine smile.

Short guy+Medaka

Jason hardened a bit more as the blond sat her firm ass on his bulge and pressed her breasts into his moderately developed chest.  He took a deep breath as she licked him, eyeing her fangs.

Medaka folded her arms, covering the hole of cleavage displayed by the bunny suit.   Not wanting to let Shinobu take all the fun, she wandered closer to the two and sat on the side of the bed opposite to the direction Shinobu was facing.  She bared her fangs at the man.

Because you broke into my fucking house!  Is what he wanted to say.  But he just ended up thinking it instead.  "Probably," he answered honestly.  He was still trying to get over the fact that they broke into his house.  "Umm, please don't kill me..."

For a second, he averted his eyes from the blond and looked at Medaka.  His eyes widened, before turning back to face the blond.  Her sadistic looking smile wasn't that much better.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Her devilish smile remained as her golden eyes gazed at him with a great deal of anticipation. "I am not going to kill you. I want you to become real hard for me. Can you please do that for me? It would make me so happy~"

Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled them even tighter together. "You do not want to disappoint me do you? Now rise up and show me how big your desire is~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oren

Oh wow. She was catching up pretty fast. Even with Oren switching between her two main forms as much as possible to squeeze and maneuver in ways no normal human could that girl was still on her tail.

So she tried her telltale method of jumping into a building through a window and shifting into a roll before turning back into slime. Her body splashed about and rolled a bit before sinking into a vent for air conditioning as she began to change. Hopefully she wouldn't be found?

Jasey

The girl let out a small chuckle at something the spider 'said', but that quickly died off at the other girl's reaction. Her demeanor became just a bit downcast and she removed the spider from her head. "Yeah... I guess it is a bit weird."

She squeezed a bit tighter and the arachnid in her hands vanished. "Do you need anything else?" Alright, she was being a little curt but today hadn't been the best of days and being called weird kinda bothered her. Just a bit.

Noire

"Uummm... yeah, actually." Noire responded. "Are you sure you've never heard of a place called Gameindustri?" She uttered the ridiculous name with an utterly serious face.

"Please, it's very important to me."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Underneith the rubble, Relius lay still with one knee to the floor.  Several of his puppet hands were extending from his cape, pushing the rubble upwards to keep it from collapsing on him. As he waited for a sign of movement, he activated his healing ars to close the wound on his stomach.  He examined the rubble above him for any signs of movement.

Hmm, the rubble has stayed mostly undisturbed since it fell on top of me.  There also seems to be a lack of footsteps... he thought to himself.  Perhaps I should send Ignis up to investigate...

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Boner man

At last, a great sense of relief came over him.  His length increased in proportion to the amount of stress lost, pretty much completely extended.  He leaned in and kissed her neck, nibling on it a bit as his lips caressed her flesh.  Then, he slowly moved down, her body, kissing her shoulder, upper chest and finally the upper part of her breast.  In the meantime, he glided his arms down the blond's back, playing with the clip keeping her bra attached.

It was probably best to go slowly for now, test the waters a bit.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:53:47 PM by yinsukin »