Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21935 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

The pokemon suddenly moved blindingly fast, almost teleporting into the air, and grabbed the stick in his mouth. He then presented it to his trainer, wagging his tail the entire time.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe took another bite of his food as he listened to her talk.  He was mostly kidding, but it seemed like that joke triggered a memory or something.  After all, why else would she give such a serious response?

He swallowed his food and said, "I don't know.  Personally, I think its a cool trait to have, especially in this city.  I think it would be a much better place if we had more people like that."

Marcus

As Forest bent her knees, Marcus pushed her legs down towards the ground.  Meanwhile, a her fists came flying into his face, knocking his skull side to side like a bobble head.  Even as she beat his face, his eyes gently caressed her dress.  Then, as she bent her torso forward to get into a better position, he leaned forward as well.

With a hearty grin and a mischevous chuckle he said, "You know, you look pretty damn fine in that dress."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 04:59:49 PM by yinsukin »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

Utterly fascinating. The man dropped to the ground with grace that few humans could manage when falling from a disappearing rock snake creature. The moment that Oka began to instruct he stood at attention and once she finished he gave a bow.

"I will keep you instructions in mind at all times during our venture, Master Oka."

Erica

She nodded. Just a bit of hesitation and shyness compared to if anyone else had asked her such a question. "It is within the capacities of the Spirit Vessel to do such a thing. I could... show you if you wanted me to."

Oren

"It's not about rugs! Rugs are a waste. I put them on and then I absorb then. Like squish!" Her hands turned back into that ooze and fused together for a moment before she pulled them back apart into normal hands.

"Oh, but does that rock stuff mean you're some pseudo-elemental? I don't know a lot of normal humans who can do that. They're a bit, weeeeeeell, squishy."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noel Vermillion

"Take care of us!?" Noel exclaimed. She began to squirm even more, wondering what she'd gotten into. "Well um..."

Then Erica began to speak, causing Noel to freak out even more. "What! Um... Maybe?" Ohhhh, she didn't know what to say here.

Thedoctor

William

The goddess eventually landed and released him infront of a pizzeria. To be honest he couldn't have her die on him, not when she had opened up so many opportunities. Although he could easily spin that desire to something favourable for him.

"Pizza huh, I guess that will be fine for me but what ever happened to your esteemed healthy diet?" Most likely doinf it just to look good and not because she wanted, judging by how she acted at the mere sight of pizza.

"And I don't think I can allow you to run around and beat monsters as you are now. You would cause great havoc."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

The scientist grabbed the two bodies and made his way to the back door.  He tilted his head to the right as he left.  "These two are not important, merely material meant to contribute to a larger project," he said with a smirk.  His voice was dry yet passionate, as if he were trying to hold back his excitement.  "Now run along.  I have work to do."

Coppelius
Clicking his artificial tongue, Coppelius turned around flippantly.
"Well then, see you later, old man"

He waved back as he walked outside the story, aimlessly wandering the night streets under the night sky.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

The purple haired girl broke out into a soft giggle as he lightly traced her back. "hehehe... that tickles Gaddy." She squirmed a bit at the sensation, her boobs bouncing a bit as she did. After a moment she finally managed to relax. "Uh yeah I'm still me when I transform into Purple Heart. I just become this super serious leader type that's all...." A short pause followed as she asked a question of her own. "So how big does it get when it's not diminished and stuff?"

Gadreel

"You are certainly a multifaceted individual. A stern face to direct to danger is always appropriate." That being said, she was certainly making it more likely that her question would be answered without this fallen angel needing reveal anything personally. She was a soft weight, particularly for a being with such strength as his own. His face felt just a touch warmer than before. So he tickled her some more, deliberately.

"That seems, dear Neptune, to be a question you would need to defeat me yet again to receive an answer to." He smiled. "Unless you would prefer a more direct demonstration at this time."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Huh, so vague." Mordred frowned at Sakura. "Dunno, not getting into bets like this without knowing any details."

Someone had to be the voice of reason and get out of Sakura what she really had in mind. Breeze probably wouldn't think it through and just agree for the bet.

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh... I wish my hair was fireproof like that!" Still, she grinned and felt all happy for Sakura rather than jealous. After all, they were friends and Breeze's mistress had made her plenty hot enough as it was. She'd just like a little more proof against other kinds of hotness.

And punishment didn't sound so bad! "Hmm, I don't know, I think I'm up for it!" Her face was a little red.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Huh, so vague." Mordred frowned at Sakura. "Dunno, not getting into bets like this without knowing any details."

Someone had to be the voice of reason and get out of Sakura what she really had in mind. Breeze probably wouldn't think it through and just agree for the bet.

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohh... I wish my hair was fireproof like that!" Still, she grinned and felt all happy for Sakura rather than jealous. After all, they were friends and Breeze's mistress had made her plenty hot enough as it was. She'd just like a little more proof against other kinds of hotness.

And punishment didn't sound so bad! "Hmm, I don't know, I think I'm up for it!" Her face was a little red.

IRON=SAKURA

Sakura's cheeks turned red in responce to Breeze's. "W-what are you thinking about, dummy?" Sakura said, a bit flustered for once. "And comeonnnn, it'll be fun!" Sakura suddenly grabbed Breeze's hands, her eyes flashing, "Come onnn, lets do it!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

Man, somebody got to be the voice of reason in the group. They meaned well, but somebody got to be their brake. Hence, Mordred proposed the following. "What if I decide about the 'punishment' this time?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Don't worry, I've flipped my mental 'switch', so to speak. Though being constantly on edge won't be too fun. Well, can't overkill things here seeing how sturdy this fellow was." Anastasia's guard was pretty high. Probably she wouldn't get to relax until they left the wilderness. "Huh, four Pokeballs left. Might as well complete my 'starter pack' in one night at this rate."

Well, six creatures like that probably would be enough for her. Two Pokemon were actually already a lot for her. Majority of wizards didn't keep more than one animal companion. Unless they were Wild Mages who harnessed the living nature.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"Hm?" The former gladiator blinked in confusion at Sakura's reaction to it. "Well you did say punishment, and if it's from a cute girl like you I'm definitely up for that." She nodded to herself and Sakura as if to reaffirm her point, smiling. She even got to squeeze Sakura's hands too and wow, good thing her own were so tough from all the punching she did! That was quite a grip.

But then Mordred decided she wanted to pick things. "Hmm, Mordred punishments...?" That would be new.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Rikuyo

Heh, fighting as a 'human' wasn't easy. But she couldn't just transform. Restrain myself, hold myself, until I cannot bear to break you! The fun would be over too soon. But even if she could not just shift into a hybrid with her own claws, she could do something that could be as adequate. She could just make claws out of her aura. If there was something she picked up from the fight against that other serial killer who looked like a high born lady is that conjuring ephemeral blades were in a realm of possibility. And no worries about the energy drain. Human body was actually more chi efficient than any of her form, even monkey and wolf forms. After all humans were one of the best long distance runners in the existence.

Now equipped with something that could stand up to Costin's claws, she started exchanging blows with her. Who would land a serious hit first in the clash?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

"The punishment can be absolutely anything, the loser has to let the winner do absolutely any one thing to them!" Sakura proclaimed boldly.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"No. I want you to know what kind of Hell may await you if you lose..." Mordred smirked quite devilishly. Out of the trio, only she could come up with such a thing. "How's your math? The loser will have to solve equations!"

That would be honestly a sort of pain of ass for her too, so it was clearly fair.