Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22054 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura waved her hand dismissively at Vanguard's suggestion and shook her head. "Sorry, I'm not interested in such an event. I only do that with Shirou."

She then smiled and looked up at Vanguard. "But you can be my little assistant helper!" She told him, her tone dripping with the irony of the statement.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

William

And of course she became embarassed at the subject being brought up. She got so easily flustered and then she'd end up making a hasty move leading to her getting even more flustered.

"Hello...." He whispered back to her jokingly.

"And believe it or not but I wasn't making fun of you." He had stopped whispering. "You'd look pretty hot in those clothes with the proportions of your other form.... And who's Vert?" He added at the end after a short pause.

Thedoctor

Jeanne

Yes this was her great chance. The way out of kitchen duty, there was no way she wouldn't jump on it. "I think that sounds like a great idea. why don't you become her little assistant helper, you look perfect for the job!"

She turned to her master. "Since he suggested a competition he must be pretty good, So he will probably be of more help than me, wouldn't you agree?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

And of course she became embarassed at the subject being brought up. She got so easily flustered and then she'd end up making a hasty move leading to her getting even more flustered.

"Hello...." He whispered back to her jokingly.

"And believe it or not but I wasn't making fun of you." He had stopped whispering. "You'd look pretty hot in those clothes with the proportions of your other form.... And who's Vert?" He added at the end after a short pause.

Noire

Noire's heart was beating rapidly as a result of their closeness. "And I know I'm attractive in my other form, I just have no interest in getting them bigger in this form. Anyway, I can't. Goddesses don't age or grow." Noire thought about Blanc. "Definitely don't grow." She said, shaking her head sadly at the thought.

She then proceeded to answer his question about Vert. "A fool." She answered simply. "She's technically the goddess of Leanbox, but she spends most of her time goofing off and playing video games. She's also got a complex about wanting a sister, and cares way too much about having big breasts for my liking."

Thedoctor

William

So they were immortal like he suspected, halted aging of some kind. Perhaps it was possible to obtain this for himself, suggesting it outright would be far too suspicous though, and he had another minor issue at hand. Her incredible closeness was causing him to get stiff, he wasn't at full masr anything but she'd probably notice any time now.

"That does explain some things but there's nothing saying you can't change clothes in your other form is there? And a sister huh, that's a bit different." It was usually children if anything.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

So they were immortal like he suspected, halted aging of some kind. Perhaps it was possible to obtain this for himself, suggesting it outright would be far too suspicous though, and he had another minor issue at hand. Her incredible closeness was causing him to get stiff, he wasn't at full masr anything but she'd probably notice any time now.

"That does explain some things but there's nothing saying you can't change clothes in your other form is there? And a sister huh, that's a bit different." It was usually children if anything.

Noire

"Yeah, she was super jealous of Neptune and tried to steal her sister Nepgear. It was... Weird. Vert is weird." Noire said, nodding. "And of course I can change my clothes in my other form! I can wear whatever I like." She slowly had begun to notice something poking her butt while she spoke, causing her to turn red as a tomato. "Um, are you... downstairs?" Noire asked him, too embarrassed to directly ask him about his penis. This was too fast. She knew it was involuntary, but still. "Can you let me off now?" She asked him.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:25:05 PM by Sinib »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

She felt the disappointment in her more strongly than any physical blow from Sakura. That was just... crushing. "Okay..." Not even meds would supress the feeling of depression she experienced.

Thedoctor

William

He completely broke out in laughter as he lifted her off his lap and put her down next to him. "Pfffhhahaha..." Downstairs, that was certainly a new one. It was almost hilarious how inexperienced she was.

"No that was merely the beginning of one." His laughter finally died down.

"Maybe you should order now."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

He completely broke out in laughter as he lifted her off his lap and put her down next to him. "Pfffhhahaha..." Downstairs, that was certainly a new one. It was almost hilarious how inexperienced she was.

"No that was merely the beginning of one." His laughter finally died down.

"Maybe you should order now."

Noire

"Hey, don't make fun of me for being new to this whole dating thing!" Noire complained, pushing him jokingly. Contrary to what those terrible people who drew lewd artwork of her and the other goddesses engaging in sexual intercourse, she was completely inexperienced with any such things. She kind of wanted to ask how big it was, but... She was too embarrased.

Instead she nodded at William's suggestion, raising her hand to flag down the waitress. One quickly came over and took their order, leaving to get it made. "So um..." Noire glanced down at his pants. "Nevermind.

Thedoctor

William

He moved along with the force of her push so she didn't sprain herself, unlikely but you never knew, and shaking his head while doing so. More than 50 years old and had never dated anyone, this was turning into a real goldmine.

She did do as he suggested as pitched the order to a waitress. Only to go back to her amusing behaviour a mere moment later, glancing at his pants while beginning to say something only to change her mind. Maybe a more direct approach should be taken here.

"Were you wondering something? You could always answer here if you can't say it out loud." He sent this to her mind.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

He moved along with the force of her push so she didn't sprain herself, unlikely but you never knew, and shaking his head while doing so. More than 50 years old and had never dated anyone, this was turning into a real goldmine.

She did do as he suggested as pitched the order to a waitress. Only to go back to her amusing behaviour a mere moment later, glancing at his pants while beginning to say something only to change her mind. Maybe a more direct approach should be taken here.

"Were you wondering something? You could always answer here if you can't say it out loud." He sent this to her mind.

Noire

Nopenopenope, I'm fine, thanks. She thought to him, glancing at his pants a final time before looking back up at his face. She turned away, and began to silently look at the wall for about a minute before she finally broke down.

"So how big is it..." She muttered at him, looking the exact opposite direction from his face.

Thedoctor

William

She denied having anything to say before turning to look at a wall for a while. He maintained his presence watching out for any changes. Finally it came, and quite amusing as well.  "You know you can't lower the volume of your thoughts."

"Oh and too big for you to handle right now."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:10:58 PM by Thedoctor »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

She denied having anything to say before turning to look at a wall for a while. He maintained his presence watching out for any changes. Finally it came, and quite amusing as well.  "You know you can't lower the volume of your thoughts."

"Oh and too big for you to handle right now."

Noire

Hey! What does that mean! If I put my mind to it I definitely could do it! Don't look down at me! She protested vehemently, annoyed that he thought she was too inexperienced. "If we ever get to that I'll show you. Hmph." She said defiantly, as if she was a child. As if on queue, her stomach growled loudly. "I hope the food gets here soon..." She complained.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

Then they were at a tea house. Hands warmed a bit by the hot tea in mugs as they both assumed seiza around a table. Meti was... extremely embarassed. She wasn't prepared for this! It wasn't a part of her real training either!

The killer was just kind of red and blushing as she followed Katase's lead, refraining from keeping both of her hands around the sword sheathed and resting on the cushion that was supposed to be for her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Not Willam

A screeching sound echoed through the streets as a black BMW pulled up to a restaurant.  The door opened and out stepped a man in a black suit.  He was very handsome, with black hair, blue eyes and a clean dynamic face.  He walked around the front of the car, eyeing his destination, the back door facing the restaurant. 

As the man pulled open the car door, a single white leg landed on the concrete.  Out of the car emerged a blond woman smoking a cigarette.  She was dressed in a button down suit opened up to show her cleavage.  Her legs were decorated with thigh high stockings, complete with black high heels.  A calm, satisfied smile was plastered on her face as she held on arm on her hip.  The black haired man locked his arm with the blond woman’s, syncing up with her movements as she guided him into the establishment.

The door to the restaurant swung open, slamming into the wall with a thud.  The host gave the woman a glare.  “Table for two?”

The woman met his comment with dulled eyes.  “I’m here to deliver a message to the don,” she retorted, her pupils bouncing around the room.  Her head bobbed to the side, giving the black haired man the signal to leave.  He followed the prompt, detaching from her arm and walking out of the restaurant.

“I don-”  the man responded, cut off abruptly by the blond.  “Seems she’s not here.”

She grasped her cigarette in between two fingers and released a small cloud of smoke in a deep exhale.  Then, she turned around and walked back towards the car.  “Well, so much for killing two birds with one stone.”

The man reached out his hand.  “HEY!  Where do you think your going?!”

The girl ignored the man, slamming the door behind her as she left.  The second the door forcibly clicked into place, two other BMW’s flew into the walls of the restaurant.  Following the sound of shattering glass and walls crumbling,a symphony of gunfire and screaming filled the air.

All the while, the blond woman sat on the back of the car she arrived in, glancing at the sky as her thoughts wandered.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 11:08:25 PM by yinsukin »