Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 23833 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

Noire suddenly climbed onto his lap by her own volition acting all cutesy and stuff. While the situation and her offer was quite tempting there was one detail that stood out in the back of his mind, she was bending over forwards. It took a second or two to figure out why that bothered him but when he did, his arm immediately went for her waist  and straightened her posture. "Your skirt is rather short." Was all the info he sent her, He trusted her to figure out what he meant by it.

He then continued speaking out with the same serious tone. "But of course I was already planning to help you with that. And you shouldn't make losely worded promises like that, someone might just take advantage of you."

Noire

For once, Noire was thankful for her inability to not blush. Her face remained the same colour it had been, completely red, hiding the massive amount of embarrassment she was feeling right now.

The girl with the black twintails wanted to hide her face and cower in shame. Ooohmmnnn... She moaned to herself internally.

"Thanks..." She mumbled at him mentally, not telling him what she was thanking him for. She was very carefully avoiding touching his groin with her hips, keeping a precious inch of distance in between the obviously still erect member and her own groin.

Eventually the girl looked up and smiled at him bashfully, with not a small amount of embarrassment still in her mannerisms. "I'm glad you're such a good guy, William." She said to him honestly before leaning in and lightly kissing him on the lips.

"Thank you for the meal."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

The pokemon suddenly burst forward faster than their eyes could see, jumping up onto the head of a short white-haired girl, preparing to leap off her as a springboard.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka

"No need to prepare like that." Oka said to them, pulling out twelve small spraycans from her back, each labeled "X-Special" she proceeded to spray the entire content of each of the cans onto Wormy and Sylveon. She then ran down towards the cave quickly. "Come on, let's get down there before they wear off!" Oka said to them. Just before the trio entered the room where whatever they were going after was sleeping, Oka stopped. "Ready?" She asked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

The girl was walking around, feeling a bit gloom after what happened. Eventually, she got tired and sat on a bench to rest, feeling an uncomfortable rumble in her stomach. Even she would get hungry after everything that happened.

Something sweet would be nice.

Suddenly, she felt something press on her head."E-eh?" She yelped, almost falling off the bench. Huh, she was caught off guard, did something just jump on her? How rude! She grabbed the small animal on her head and brought it to her attention, not noticing the two people coming for the little thing.

"Aw, you're adorable!" She said with a faint smile.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Yes. What about it?" The purple haired woman asked him, rapidly preparing the food.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

The pokemon looked at her expectantly, cutly responding with a "Kyuuu" to her compliment. He wagged his tail as she held him.

Thedoctor

William

Noire had frozen for a moment, she was looking down in complete embarassment most likely. It didn't take long for her to recover and when she did, the goddess immediately thanked him for it. She was being deliberately vague about which of the things it was though.

"You're welcome."

Was all he managed to reply with before he was taken by surprise. The girl with twin tails had actually gotten the courage to kiss him by her own volition. He was actualyl caught of guard by this development but only for a brief second, then he retaliated.

"Whoa proactive now. I like a girl who knows what she want."

He pulled her closer and begun kissing her back as well.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Noire suddered as he pulled her closer to him, feeling his hard length press against her own slit, only separated by a thin layer of cloth. The girl suddenly transformed into her CPU form once more, and felt much less embarrassed about the situation.

She still felt extremely embarrassed.

The girl kissed him back, and gently pressed her body against his. "I'm glad you like it, because I take what I want when I want it." She responded.

Suddenly, she heard someone clear their throat behind her.

"Ah-em." They said, and as she turned around she saw it was an employee, probably the manager. "Here's your check, sir and madame." He said clearly, obviously wanting them to leave. "I'm sorry, but could you refrain from doing that? You're disturbing the other customers."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

As they continued to chase after their cute pet, the couple noticed a white-haired child sitting on a bench, looking a little tired. The two of them were a little worried about her, and considered calling Moko back so they could help her out but, before they could, they noticed the little creature suddenly vanish, before appearing on the girl's head.

"Moko, no!" Sakura shouted, unhappy at the eevee for using the girl as a prop for his games.

Shirou, too, was unimpressed, preparing to take out the ball Oka had given her and use it to bring back the Pokemon as she had shown him. But, before he could do so, the disoriented little girl picked Moko off her head and took a look at him. Immediately, her anger dissolved away as she was captivated by his cuteness. Moko, too, seemed happy enough, wagging his tail at the compliment.

Quickly, the two of them reached the girl, running around to the other side of the bench.

"Yes, he's cute, isn't he!" Sakura said with a smile.

"Sorry about that", Shirou added, bowing apologetically. "He just got a bit enthusiastic, I think."

Sakura, too bowed.

"Sorry", she added. "I'm Sakura, by the way. This is Shirou, my husband, and the cutie you're holding is Moko, our pet."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Oren

Well, this was starting to get boring now. Oren leaped off the guy's shoulders before just leaving without saying another word. Jeez, was it too much to ask for interesting people?

Paladin

The man nodded as he took a defensive position. "Right! Following your lead, Oka."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Urho

"Oh, she left just like that. Well, whatever, do you do anything else than magic, mister? You know, fun things." He was also bored, but wouldn't follow Oren. It didn't feel right for me him to follow that exhibitionist.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The monster hunter barely restrained a chuckle as their pursuer did a double-take as he approached the alley before pulling back. While Gojira surveyed the crowd below, Adjutor was turned the other way, looking at the city extending out before them. Ordinarily, high ground like this would be a nice place to survey the area, maybe reflect a little while she waited for something to happen. As it was, however, the monster hunter found herself growing increasingly annoyed with whatever this damned noisy box was.

Toying with the urge to jam a sword into the damn thing just to make it stop, Adjutor perked up at Gojira's offer, which drew her attention to the fact that she was feeling a bit more than peckish as well.

"Sounds good," the monster hunter said, allowing a smirk as the sound of her new friend's stomach growling registered, "Do you know any decent places?"
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:20:22 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Thedoctor

William

As the employee or manager whatever tried to politely tell them to leave, William merely stood up with the goddess still clinging to him. He lowered a hand to support her by her ass and scrunged his pockets before throwing a huge number of bills at the table.

"Keep the change, We'll be leaving now."

And with that he walked out, still carrying her. Only when they exited the pizzeria did he finally stopp moving.

"Oh really my dear Black Heart, you'll have to work harder than that if you want to take me." He spoke slower than normal, stretching out the syllables to tease her.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:22:36 PM by Thedoctor »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

Black Heart gently wrapped her arms around his chest as he gently carried her out of the resturant, laughing at the situation as he did so.

"Hahaha, don't be so coy. You can't lie to me, silly!" The goddess exclaimed. "You were super into it, and we both know it!" She said, suggestively glancing down at his groin. "Or are you trying to say that you were faking it?" She said slowly, teasing him back.

"So you're super rich huh?" She asked, untransforming and becoming her normal self in his arms. "I guess I won't have to worry about eating as much as I like then~"
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 10:22:05 PM by Thedoctor »

Thedoctor

William

She changed forms once more, unexpected again. He'd soon lose count of how many times she'd done that today. Heh so she did notice the money, sharp even in that state it seemed.

"I only have a castle or so." He answered her last question dismissevely.

"On the other hand..."

Then he pulled her closer and grinded her against his hard length. "...Why would I be faking this?"