Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 23856 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

They gracefully passed above the castle and the courtyard before entering through a window that was conveniantly open. "I wouldn't know about it being elegant or anything.You can complain to my to maid if you want to but beware, you might chew off more than you can bite. She like to toy with people, especially girls."

The two of them landed in a hallway on the third floor and he was about to put her down but halted his move at the last second. "Still feel like being carried all ovet the place my cute goddess?"

Black Heart

The goddess excitedly lept out of his arms and began to look at all of the cool stuff in the castle, apparently ignoring his question. "Wow, it's massive! I've never seen anything like this before!" She exclaimed, running around the building like a little girl.

"You really know how to show off!" She said with a smile on her face.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura looked at him suspiciously. "Is that why you're here, then?" She asked casually. "I couldn't possibly help you with so little information. I'm not interested in getting caught up in some big enterprise." She told him honestly. Her goal was extremely simple. Simply make her little part of the city the safest it could be. Anything that would bring danger to her ran contrary to that goal.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard nodded, as if he understood, but his intention didn't change. He rose up and spoke calmly, as one talks of a matter of fact.

"I'm afraid I have no such ambitions. It just so happens that I need a home, and you happen to be someone I know who might be able to help me in that regard. A cheap apartment would do, as long as I had a place to myself. The issue is to find someone willing to sell property."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 04:43:36 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Lucy

"The fact that you're married just makes it exciting! Devotion doesn't necessitate faithfulness after all, and romantic dramas are always the most interesting ones. And you can call me Lucy. Or anything especially lewd. Either is good." The hands were now cupping Raf's mounds, working their way under her bra and lightly teasing her nipples.

"Well, maybe you're right. Not *all* of it. But that's what you're here for, isn't it? This world is the perfect stage for your performance." Then those lips sealed themselves on part of the excrucian's sensitive neck. Sucking hard, intent on leaving a mark.

Rafalia

The rider's skin was smooth and cold to the touch, tingling at this devilish girl's touches. Rafalia clicked her teeth sonorously and reached under the uniform to grab the wandering hands with eerie strength. "I'm not interested in being a protagonist to one, I'm afraid. And I know the music you're playing, but I don't know you yet, Lucy."

Her voice was sharp as a knife, but her face was perfectly friendly as she pulled those arms out of her clothes. Her attention, rather than on the lewd insistence, was on the last set of words.

"But, perhaps it's as you say," she answered, starry eyes surveying a sky only slightly dulled by the lights of the city. "Why I am left here, at a veritable oasis of existence that does not have any reason of its own to be."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

William

"Slow down a bit. The suits of armor might attack you if you get too close and I rather not have to replace them after I just got them." He managed to catch up with her and wrap an arm around her slim waist. He sounded both annoyed and a bit amused, it was hard to tell which.

"I'd have to admit though the sight of you bouncing around like that was most enjoyable. So, where do you want to go? There's a grand library on the second floor, an ill maintained garden, oh and there's a throne too if you like seeing jewels."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 06:17:15 PM by Thedoctor »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

"Ooohhh?" The goddess chuckled about something. "Well, I'm not the sort to be impressed by a lot of shiny jewels, but a library sounds nice. What kind of books do you have there? Do you have any of those like the ones that Blanc writes, um, what were they called?" She scratched her cheek while trying to remember.

"Ahhh, forget it, I can't remember what she'd call them."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Are you sure we can't do it another way? It just killed goblins, so it might not be pure evil. If it behaves hostile after we summon it, then go ahead." While she wasn't completely opposed to just barging in there and defeating the spirit, she felt that if they bothered to decipher those carving and learn what could be a method to summon it without setting it off, then not trying it out would be a kind of a waste. "And if it can talk or understand our speech, maybe bribing it would yield results. Spirit is a spirit, it doesn't matter how big they get. They like offerings and tribute."

To not be insensitive around Paladin she failed to mention that for her Gods were just extraordinaly large spirits. Not inaccurate in her world, though.

Thedoctor

William

"Ohh what may that be?" he jokingly replied as he led her further down the hallway and then through a set of ordinary looking slightly worn down wooden doors. The library revealed itself to them, full of dusty old tomes that hadn't seen use in months clearly. He pulled her in and the door somehow closed itself behind them with a creeking sound.

"The library came with the castel so I haven't actually had the time to thouroghly go through it." He said while giving a small shake of his head. He stopped after passing a few shelves. His hand begun trailing up from her waist, drawing a path along her stomach. "...Dictoinaires, magical theory books, novels...." His hand travelled all the way up to her full breasts and gave them a quick squeeze. "...or perhaps smut?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

With a gentle push, Hazel clicked shut the back of her car's trunk.  The sleek black BMW was now holding the body of her fallen comrade, Kuma.  Turning her head to the side, she caught Parker leaning up against the door to the backseat.

"Take his body back and tell the others," she said, removing the cigarette from her mouth to speak.  A small puff escaped her lips as she spoke.  "I'm going for a walk."

Parker nodded, biting his lip as he looked down at the closed trunk.  The second his eyes met hers, he said,  "If I may, I'd like to say something before I go.  It's not your fault."

She met his gaze with a lethargic stare, her eyes twinkling with a tinge of sadness.  She immediately turned around and began walking away.  "I know," she said, starting her path down the sidewalk.  "Its his fault for underestimating the children of this city.  He dug his own grave."

She could hear the sound of an engine revving as she walked away, followed by tires grinding against the city streets.  "That doesn't mean I can't miss him."

Hazel took small contemplative steps as she walked down the city streets.  She took her time as she passed each shop, taking in the architecture, and people that surrounded it. It was nice to filter the thoughts of her surroundings with the ones in her own head, especially at times like these, where the world just seemed to exist.  Its almost evil, how the world moves on, even when someone dies.

After passing a block or two, she ran into something tht caused her face to grimace with annoyance.  A young lady was apologizing to a store owner for some reason, while a young man stood triumphantly holding another in his whip.  She strolled over to the man and tapped him on the back.  "What are you doing?" she asked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Costin smiled and gave Jasey a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"You know, I was honestly surprised. I didn't think someone would ask me out like that, much less a murderer as cute as you." She played with her hair a bit, then leaned on the girl. Cold dainty fingers traced down her lovely curves while she smiled. "It was pretty bold of you, I don't dislike it. Though we do have a problem now..."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 08:40:13 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

Black Heart laughed at him with a faint undertone of embarrassment, and then pressed her body up against his. "Ohhhh, so do you read naughty books? How crude William~" she teased him before she stepped back. "I like reading all sorts of books." She flew up to the higher shelves and looked at the selection. "Oh, are these history books?" She asked. "Are they about the Nexus?"

She pulled one off and began reading it. "Huh, doesn't seem like it." She said, putting it back on the shelf.

Thedoctor

William

She was correct about those books not being on the history of the Nexus but she were wrong if she thought her teasing would go unanswered. "No those books are from the original owners, they seem to have passed away some time ago and left a collection on Homunculi among other things." He chuckled a bit. "Heh.. And then they came into my possession."

He leaned in closer and whispered. "I only read those 'naughty books' for inspiration. And I wouldn't recommend teasing so much Noire, or do you think you can handle it?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

If the other girl was particularly phased about being stopped she certainly didn't show it. Instead she sighed and nuzzled up against the rider. "You just have to change your perspective, Raf. Show a bit og empathy, hmm? What if this world is simply confused? A nascent bubble grasping out blindly, searching for meaning."

"Why not show it what really matters?"

Jasey

This was all a little... distracting. Her own hands grasped the vampire, pulling her just a bit closer. "Well, I am a bit blunt. If there's something I want I just go for it. It's not like there are a lot of things that can really stop or hurt me either. But what's the problem?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

"Hey hey hey, let's not get too crazy." Noire told him, backing away. "You'll get what I give you and no more." She said, speaking very slowly to make sure he understood. Hopefully he wasn't a deviant like Sadie. That would be bad. Extremely terrible. She'd be screwed if he was like her.

Thedoctor

William

He matched her pace perfectly, maintaining the exact same distance as she tried to back away. It was a futile decision. He was grinning now. Noe the real fun had begun.

"Do you really think I'd let a naughty little girl like you escape? It's high time for you to get your well deserved punishemnt. This will be fun."