Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22932 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

The girl pushed him back, gently yet forcefully. "Seriously William, I'm not interested in that kind of play. Stop." She replied, making it very clear she wasn't comfortable with this.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

William

"Aww can't even get a hug, you wound me so greatly. Oh what a world, to be cast down by the illustrious goddess herself." He was laying it on real thick. Then he turned to look at her seriously. "What's with the reaction even? It was a joke."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

"I have um, a dear friend who... gets way too pushy..." Black Heart said suspiciously, obviously hiding the truth from him. "Do you have a fireplace in this big castle? A fire would be nice." She told him, smiling at him while looking past him, too embarressed by her outburst to do so.

Thedoctor

William

"Yeah follow me." He walked out of the library and turned back in the direction they had initially come from, walking with a determined pace.

Are you sure it's nothing? It's sounds like you and this friend have some history together." He pushed a bit deeper this time than before using the question to jogg her memories and bring what he wanted to the surface, he should be able to observe a scene like this, although he couldn't be entirely sure what he'd see. This method was rather indirect after all, it had a very low chance of her detecting anything though.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

"Yes, I'm sure about it." She told him as she followed him, wrapping her arm against him and leaning her head. She didn't notice William trying to intrude, but none of the memories came to the surface, as if they were all locked away and buried deep within her mind.

Thedoctor

William

Only images of some very short girl with white hair and a plushy flashed him by. That was odd. Why would she have such a reaction over such a cute girl? An odd question he could really ask her right now, perhaps later.

He opened a new door which brought them to a room with a nice fireplace and a sofa with a table right next to it. Other than that there were only some paintings of questionable taste lining the walls, picturing landscapes that appeared to have been painted by sub par artists.

Not mindind that he lit the fireplace and then sat down at the sofa next to her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her concerned about her earlier outburst. Well appearing to be conerned at least.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"No point in doing anything fancy like that." Oka said, dismissing Anastasia's concerns. "Wormy, Fiery Dance." She told him quietly. "Set it ablaze."

With that said, Oka suddenly began running back with Sylveon in tow. "Come on, get back here where it's safe!" She called out to the other two.

Meanwhile, Wormy had begun to dance rapidly, flinging scales off of his wings and blowing them into the room, setting it utterly ablaze. The heat was amazingly fierce, even from that far away. Inside it was even worse, as if someone had set the entire cave itself on fire.

Sylveon had summoned up a protective barrier, protecting them from the worst of the heat. Eventually, it died down, and the cave began to cool off.

"Who wants to go first?" Oka asked in a jokey manner.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

While he was lighting the fire, the goddess suddenly said "oh." and detransformed. As William sat down next to him, she snuggled up against him, holding onto his arm, like couples did in the games. It felt kinda nice. She liked it.

"I feel fine, why?" The girl asked him softly, basking in the warmth of the fire.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou and Sakura

"Yes, he's ours", Shirou said, reaching out and stroking their cute pet. "We just got him today."

"He seems to like you", he added with a smile.

Sakura, meanwhile, bowed once more.

"We were apologising for him jumping on you. He's our pet, so we're responsible for him", she said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Costin

Oh! She certainly didn't expect this, but it was nice. Very nice. Well, she couldn't say she was used to this. But this didn't mean she couldn't appreciate her eagerness! On the contrary, being taken like this was quite fun and exciting in its own way.

Well, there was no point in living if she couldn't have a little fun doing it, was there?

"Well, I'm kinda homeless now. You had a convenient disguise, but I don't think the authorities will look at me kindly if I show myself to them or tried to explain my situation. Good grief, poor me! Just when this sort of outcome was what I was trying to avoid in the first place..."

She shook her head and chuckled. A leg strayed off and slipped in between the new subject of her ministrations. Meanwhile, cool hands slowly began to roam her back, sliding down under her shirt as if seeking warmth from her body before wrapping around her shoulders. She stood against the girl, leaning on her and nearing her lips against her ear, taking a nibble before whispering.

"Well, I can deal with that later. We have more fun things to focus on now. Tell me, what exactly do you want?" She whispered, almost like a purr.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 12:21:57 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

"I have no lack of empathy!" She leaned back against Lucy, tilting her head for herself but frowning. "Although, it doesn't settle? It shaped who I am, I know what it is and I remember it always, but it doesn't push me forward."

Rafalia flicked the reins of her steed, and they started to trot under the sky again. She had always been looking for something since she returned from the lands beyond, and her empty heart would not let her forget it.

"That's why you got it wrong Lucy," she said, chuckling. "It's this world that has to show me what really matters."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
Adjutor

The monster hunter barely restrained a chuckle as their pursuer did a double-take as he approached the alley before pulling back. While Gojira surveyed the crowd below, Adjutor was turned the other way, looking at the city extending out before them. Ordinarily, high ground like this would be a nice place to survey the area, maybe reflect a little while she waited for something to happen. As it was, however, the monster hunter found herself growing increasingly annoyed with whatever this damned noisy box was.

Toying with the urge to jam a sword into the damn thing just to make it stop, Adjutor perked up at Gojira's offer, which drew her attention to the fact that she was feeling a bit more than peckish as well.

"Sounds good," the monster hunter said, allowing a smirk as the sound of her new friend's stomach growling registered, "Do you know any decent places?"
Gojira:

"Not around here, no." Gojira half-lied.

There was that one restaurant that had decent hamburgers. One time, they added pickles when she explicitly said not to, and one thing led to another. The owner said he would get the police involved if she were to set foot in there again. "Do you know of any?" She asked.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mordred

"Uh, let me check..." Mordred wanted to check the location of nearby shop in a cellphone. Recent incidents of violence in malls made her a bit cautious about the prospect of going to one of them, but she was sure that the police would handle things on her day off and eventually catch terrorists responsible for those acts.

But before she got to check the location, Oren arrived. The passage of time helped mitigate her suspicious attitude towards the shapeshifter, though she couldn't say that she didn't frown on some stuff that she did. Oren just seemed to flaunt some social values on purpose as she didn't seem to have same problems with adjusting as Breeze.

"Hello. I won't ask why you're wearing this kind of clothes." Mordred sighed, leaned towards Sakura and said a bit quieter than usual: "I hope you don't mind that Sakura. Oren's... unusual."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

Anastasia was ready to cast Aegis in case more heat leaked out through the other Pokemon's protective barrier. Nevertheless, she was impressed. Such feat were worthy of a senior Master or even junior Archmaster of flame elemental magic. If such creatures were readily available in her world, she and many others could consider branching out to less martial forms of the magic. Before ending up here she heard that some northern warlord wanted to build an ice wall to keep all foreigners out.

Once the dust cleared out, she formed a big stick made of ice. If anything survived there, it was mostly likely dying of burns anyway, and she was ready to mercy kill it. Though there wasn't much left. Fried carcass of an animal, some objects made of gold and other precious materials that melted down to the point that she couldn't recognize what they represented. Gold was still gold though. She froze those objects to cool them down and started gathering them.

"Is that rock like Pokemon still unconscious? Could it survive in such environment? If goblins come for Round 2, it's better to leave a nasty surprise for them when we leave."

Thedoctor

William

"You looked really troubled earlier and you don't look like the type to break down so easily." He answered while wrapping his other arm around her. Her back was really soft he noted while slowly rubbing it.

"By the way Noire, where are you planning on staying?" It would be amusing to see what this might suggest.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 11:22:45 AM by Sinib »