Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22570 times)

Thedoctor

William

He gave her a small smile, his hand moved from her back to her hair and he enjoyed the soft feeling of it. "If you're feeling that guilty about living off of me, you could become my maid. I bet the uniform would look great on you. Jokes aside, how close do you want to get hmm?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

Mmmmm, that felt good. She'd always enjoyed it when people stroked her hair. She snuggled up against him some more, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"This close." She told him. "At least for now. I'll have to decline your offer to be a maid, it seems like that would take too much of my time."

"The fire's pretty, isn't it?" She asked, changing the topic. "I love the crackling sound the wood makes."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Oka Kurosawa

"Hey hey you ok?" Oka asked Paladin, patting him on the back. "I have some water if you want some."

She walked into the room and saw Anastasia cooling it off rapidly, the rocks cracking from the extreme changes in temperature. The gold on the floor was a molten mess. Still valuable though.

"Should we take the gold, or move on?" Oka asked.

Thedoctor

William

"I've seen too many people burn to enjoy the sound of it." He sounded faraway as if he was reliving something from the past.

"Have you ever taken someone's life?" He asked her seriously.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
William

"I've seen too many people burn to enjoy the sound of it." He sounded faraway as if he was reliving something from the past.

"Have you ever taken someone's life?" He asked her seriously.

Noire

"Um, no..." Noire answered equally seriously, looking up at him. "Well, unless you count Copypaste, but we rebuilt him afterwords, so..." She shook her head. "I don't think that really counts. We goddesses do our best to prevent wars in our world. I think we've been pretty successful."

"So I take it you have?" Noire asked him solemnly.

Thedoctor

William

"Maybe..." He left it at that not giving a definitive answer. Being mysterious had its fun parts as well. That and not taking the chance to tease her when he could would be an opportunity sorely wasted.

On the other hand, there was something he needed fixed if this was to go on. And that was Noire's acclimation to his little group so to say, and better start out light with the maid right?

With that in mind he focused on one of the messengers he knew Lucy to have hanging around in the area. Damn girl might as well be spying on him right now. Nevermind that now, he sent them the message he wanted to them to hear, sure that it would reach his intended target. " Lucy, I would appreciate it if you could appear here as soon as possible. There's someone you'll need to know on a more personal level."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Lucy

"Far better a savage universe with happy end than a happy universe with no hope, hmm? But what if there's already a happy end in mind? What if those starry eyes see less than you think?" Fingers prodded Raf's side. Then they began to tickle her.

Rafalia

"If that's the truth, it'll be obvious eventually, so, hehe, stop - hyaheheHEeh -"

Rafalia's solemn composure crumbled as the words trailed off into laughter, her shoulders shaking like a flower rustled by a playful wind.

"I'm trying to have some gravitas here!" She snapped from the tickling, with a smile ringing from her voice and leaning forward as they jumped the distance between two more buildings. "Surely you can think of more impressive things to do than make me laugh?"

The night was long, and Rafalia could thing of few better ways to know someone than through their actions.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Noire

"Well that's a vauge answer, haha." She laughed a bit nervously. "So, um, I think I can transform again. Do you want to go somewhere, um... more private" she finished mentally, looking completely away from him and burying her face into a pillow, trying to hide her nuclear blush.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"You know, you didn't answer my question yet. I think that leaving something nasty as a goblin trap like a wild Pokemon could work out. So would the fake tree do well here? We will just put up a sign to warn humans. Goblins can't read." Oka seemed to be distracted with the gold enough to not answer her previous question.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Julius

He turned to the lady that just arrived at the scene. What a weird question, he was just doing what anyone who couldn't ignore such acts of crime would do. "I just did what I could do. Unfortunately I cannot fix the window, so what has been done has been done."

After all, he wasn't a glassmaker and frankly neither he could afford a one at the moment. "We're waiting for the police to collect those two."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Neptune

She grabbed hold of his arm with a fiery passion to match the stars in the sky. So bright was her intensity it would outshine the sun and various other overblown metaphors to be had.

"Yes led the way my very very brave Angel. Time to beat up the bad guys real good!" Despite telling him to lead the way she was the one pulling him out of the apartment.

Gadreel

It appeared that he was bereft of sunglasses at the worst possible time of night. He believed there as a relevant song from the 1980s by the Gregorian Calendar that best described this feeling. In any event, Gadreel allowed himself to be pulled along with a measured dose of amusement, chuckling softly to himself. "Well, if we are so fortunate. More likely than not they will see the two of us and be frightened away from their ill-conceived aims..."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Urho

"Geez, that's... limited. Were you born an old guy, or were a kid once. I was pressured into the family business all the time, but still had time for diversions. Have you played one of those games where you hit a ball with a bat, at least?" The kid proceeded to probe him with questions. "And if you count the forest shack, then yes. But why would I go back there? Pretty dull place."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

Hazel's eyebrows and mouth sorrowed into a disgusted frown.  Her cigarette slumped with her lips.  She walked up to him and poked his chest, her eyes burning with pure malice.  "You scum!  How dare you tie this poor man up?!" she yelled, practically spitting in his face.  Instead of the typical breath of tobacco, a sweet smell permeated her breath. She then pointed at the poor victim.  "All that man wanted to do was rob a store and take all their money!  Who the hell are you to take that chance away from him!?"

She looked him up and down, openly showing that she was sizing him up.  "Call off the police!" she demanded.  The blond being sort of cute would not save him from her wrath.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid gave him an almost bore look at his supposed confession. She let out a sigh and then begun chuckling slightly.

"Hehe...You know, Just a few minutes ago this man wanted to have his way with me....."

She looked down for a moment and then raised her head again meeting his gaze head on. "I killed him. Altough I have to admit your perforance is quite amusing to behold."

Liam

Ah. It appeared he'd run into a regular ol' honeypot in that case. She had the same sorta look as some of them vampire seductresses he'd known, the ones who played at being all innocent tempting victim-like and then had their way with someone. And here this Molly was being all open about it with him.

"Well 'spose I'm pretty safe then, Miss Molly. I really am already dead."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

More than one thing about this woman's words rankled within Irene, such that she turned her head from the shop owner at once. What kind of travesty was she spouting? Or was she a great actor, and her tone just a mere joke? If anyone had to be outraged here, it was the vampire for having to listen to this insane apologia.

"I'm sorry, do you have tart for brains, or is there a punchline we're waiting for?" Irene asked, vitriolic old accent slipping into her tone. "If he didn't want to get hurt, maybe he shouldn't have infringed on other people's rights. It's just fair game, right? You shit on other people, you deserve to be shat on."

Or removed and squashed, like a parasite. She knew a few things about that.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 02:40:21 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts