Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 22910 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
IRON=SAKURA

Sakura shrugged at Oren's descriptions. "I could beat them up, yeah, but you seem fine. It's not the biggest priority for me." After all, people died every day all the time.

So Sakura grabbed the three of them, lifting them up with ease, and sprung up in the direction Mordred had told her to, flying through the air with a practiced calm.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Jeanne

The blond Saint finished her dinner happily completely consumed by the delicous dish and thus paid no head to the conversation occuring next to her. Once Vanguard begun explaining his past, she decided it was time to excuse herself.

"I think I will go and check up on how your sister is doing Sakura. Have fun catching up with each other." She stood up from the table and left the room in somewhat of a hurry.

Th trip did not take long as she went over to what now Rin's little place here. She found Rin talking with a young man. So that was her date, he looked rather handsome in an average way. She hadn't bothered swapping back to her her casual clothes, so the faint cling of metal was heard as she approached them.

"Magical bullets Rin. Really, are you planning on getting your own hitman?" She teased the raven haired girl before turning to the new guy. She bowed as was proper and introduced herself. "I'm servant Ruler and I welcome you to this mansion, I hope Rin has been an entertaining host."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Oh, terrible. These past few months have been the worst I have lived in my entire life, and I don't know if that says more about this city or myself." He answered casually, to the point it sounded like an unbelievable jest.

"Well, I did manage to provide myself with this body though, so I suppose it wasn't a total waste." He opened the palm of his hand and took some time to observe his arm, or perhaps he was drawing attention to it in order to show off.

"But enough about me. You know, I've talked so much about myself, it almost makes me feel vain. And yet, I barely know anything about you. Surely you've been up to some interesting things, mhhh?"

Costin

Costin wasn't sure what to think or say, but for a moment her face brightened up when Jasey talked with some Forest girl in order to find a place to stay. Then, she managed to overhear the stranger's condition, and her eyes drooped and she looked down sadly, like a puppy who had just been kicked.

"Aww."

Sakura Matou

"Alright, have fun." Sakura said warmly to Jeanne as her cute blond servant left. "Oh, it can't be that bad. Getting a body was such a big goal of yours, so the journey must have been worth it." She responded. "And you wouldn't be interested in what I've been doing, it's stuff like hanging out with my sister, being pregnant, and managing my real estate. Boring stuff."

Don't tease them too much, ok~? Sakura told Jeanne as she noticed where her servant was going.Her friend is a normal guy, he's not used to this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 06:27:14 PM by Sinib »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Urho

"Couch, what it is?" Urho tilted his head in confusion. He never heard of such a word before. Finding something new and interesting, huh? "What if it's a game you've never seen before? Don't tell me it's just a distraction for you too. Come on, we could just go into the city and look for something new like that. Never have seen such tall castles made of glass before!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Oh, so it cohabitated with the spirit? Maybe it was a badger or some other species that tolerates some of other animals. Oh yeah, I'll tell you about something interesting. I've talked about Abyssal creatures and nature spirits, but I didn't get into greater picture. Basically, there is the material world that you live in. But there's also Aether, a place where every thought of sentient beings rises birth to disturbances which eventually form a spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon give rise to them, they seem pretty smart." Anastasia continued her explanation. "In turn, stronger Aetheric beings have interests in affecting the material world in order to cultivate such emotions that make them stronger. As above, so below. Fortunately, the strongest of such beings cannot fully manifest, so they work through more indirect means."

But why she was explaining that?

"Exceptionally powerful mortals usually make more disturbance in the Aether. This Regice sounds strong. I'd not be surprised if it eventually spawned what people might call a god. Well, nothing to be concerned over. Such god wouldn't be able to manifest here. But if there are signs of such subtle and indirect influence, it may give us hints about its whereabouts. I'll keep my eyes open for them in turn."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

Engetsu raised an ear at the monk's words. If he was trying to get an audience, he most certainly had the skill. "I don't see why not!" He answered jovially. "After all, it's only fair. I show you mine you show me yours, that's how humans usually work isn't it?"

Costin

"Aww. You're really nice, you know that?" She said with a cheerful grin. Honestly, she was kind of glad she didn't manage to kill her, it would have been a real shame. "And I'll keep that in mind. Or, uh, maybe not! You'd think that might be counter productive, huh."

Thinking a little, she frowned for a second when the realization dawned upon her. Shoot, the offer was convenient, but at the same time this just wouldn't do.

"Mhh, you know what, no point in hassling ourselves getting ingredients. It's a new home, so we might as well just order something. Cool with you?"
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:06:08 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Hazel

As the blond man prattled off, Hazel folded her arms, impatiently tapping her foot on the ground until he was done.  This whole situation was stupid.  Why was she even arguing with this man?  She got so worked up a second ago that she was about to tell him her plan as an answer to his question.  Then, instead of giving him an answer, she prattled off about corruption.

She glanced down at the man, who was climbing to his feet with an awkward pace.  Was it seeing him in danger that pissed her off so much?  Her gaze shifted to the girl.  Was it her?  Then, it returned to the blond man.  Just as he finished, the girl spoke up.

"And if we refuse to let you have your way?"

Hazel couldn't help but smirk, as if she was waiting for that the whole time.  No, I just wanted to take this out on someone.

She walked up to Irine and extended her arm to touch her.  All of the sudden, the girl was encapsulated in an egg of ice.  The prison of ice would freeze her to death if she is left inside of it for too long.

Hazel walked up to the blond, grinning with sadistic catharsis.  "Any more questions?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:00:51 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard smiled and gave the knight a departing glance before focusing back on Sakura. His cheek resting on his hand, he allowed himself to toy with the fork before him as he spoke.

"Not really. You've managed to protect your little world all this time, and even in a place like this you have found a little happiness to cherish. Compared to grand tales of heroism or adventure, a dull mundane tale like yours seems much more interesting. It's quite enviable really."

Lorenzo

"Nice!" He gasped, this was just perfect. "Can you put people in there too? Like, me for example? I might just have an idea..." He chuckled like an evil mastermind.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 09:32:31 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Engrossed in her book, Rider only vaguely noticed the unthreatening girl approaching her and taking a seat, until she was suddenly, rudely interrupted by the girl's soft voice.

Rider was about to turn to her and tell her to leave her alone, only to notice the girl's almost-unnatural attractiveness as she turned to look at her. As sexually frustrated as she still was, Rider could indeed use some "company", at least if it was the sort of company that would maybe sate her desires. So, her initial frown turning into a polite smile, Rider spoke.

"I suppose some company from a nice girl like you wouldn't be so bad", she replied, a slightly sultry hint to her smile.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

"I can? Really!?" She beamed and took the fluffy little thing and pet it, scratching the back of its head and behind its ears. It was strange, but she was kinda feeling better now.

"So, whatchu doing?" She asked the two with a cheerful tone. "You're not lost are you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Eevee

The pokemon wagged his tail and licked Red.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Paladin

The knight had finally finalized the drawing. He paired that along with a short descriptor of Wormy and the pokemon's abilities. Paladin nodded his head gratefully. "You are a magnificent creature, Sir Wormy. I hope that to see you fight at your greatest during these upcoming battles."

He gave the fiery insect a solid thumbs up.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Feng

"I'd put it in different words myself. I owe you explanation anyway. One of blessings granted to me by the one whom I follow was insight into my future reincarnation. Including ability to change my form into one resembling said reincarnation. Well, it's more complicated than that, but this explanation may suffice for now. I won't spoil the surprise, so I guess I should just do it."

The monk raised his right arm in a prayer. This motion was extremely fluid and left an afterimage as the hand moved. Fenghuang didn't mean to show off, it's just that after decades of training such motions were as a natural as breathing. The blue aura again emanated from the monk. His body starting changing into a smaller, feminine figure as the body also started deaging. Engetsu could witness as the old man changed into a darker skinned and shorter woman whose hair was somewhat shorter than the monk's original form. The tall man's clothes were now baggy and quite too big.

"I wish my clothes also shrank. That's one of downsides to this ability." The woman sighed. "You didn't expect that, right?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Paladin

The knight had finally finalized the drawing. He paired that along with a short descriptor of Wormy and the pokemon's abilities. Paladin nodded his head gratefully. "You are a magnificent creature, Sir Wormy. I hope that to see you fight at your greatest during these upcoming battles."

He gave the fiery insect a solid thumbs up.

Wormy

Wormy chittered happily in response. He'd definitely be showing this man his hat later.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Oh, so it cohabitated with the spirit? Maybe it was a badger or some other species that tolerates some of other animals. Oh yeah, I'll tell you about something interesting. I've talked about Abyssal creatures and nature spirits, but I didn't get into greater picture. Basically, there is the material world that you live in. But there's also Aether, a place where every thought of sentient beings rises birth to disturbances which eventually form a spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon give rise to them, they seem pretty smart." Anastasia continued her explanation. "In turn, stronger Aetheric beings have interests in affecting the material world in order to cultivate such emotions that make them stronger. As above, so below. Fortunately, the strongest of such beings cannot fully manifest, so they work through more indirect means."

But why she was explaining that?

"Exceptionally powerful mortals usually make more disturbance in the Aether. This Regice sounds strong. I'd not be surprised if it eventually spawned what people might call a god. Well, nothing to be concerned over. Such god wouldn't be able to manifest here. But if there are signs of such subtle and indirect influence, it may give us hints about its whereabouts. I'll keep my eyes open for them in turn."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka nodded as Anastasia lectured her, half listening. "Well, no. Regice is definetely not a god. They're much more powerful than him. Dialga has absolute dominion over time, Palkia over space, and Arceus created everything in the entire universe. They're on a whole different level. If we fought one of them we'd be dead. No question about it."

"You two done over there? Let's keep moving." She asked the two boys over there.