Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - June 23, 2016—April 02, 2018  (Read 21513 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

"Huh, you have another friend like you? I don't mind, I won't reject your hospitality. Don't be so gloomy, I don't even need to stay in some hospital. I should be completely fine with some rest." Mitsu reassured Medaka. The vampire seemed genuine about her concern, and the demon needed useful pawn- reliable friends. As far as she knew, she had enough potential enemies. "Well, I'm not worried about going nocturnal, you sound like someone who would ask people first. Is your friend like that too? You don't look like someone who has any sort of regret about whom you are."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

Still disappointed, Rider prepared to get up out of the seat and leave the bar. However, the girl's response caused her to pause, wondering if this could perhaps lead somewhere. Then, suddenly, she felt something odd pressing on her legs, seemingly binding them to the chair.

Before she could react, she felt more of the vines creep up underneath her top, wrapping around her and pressing her ample breasts upwards. A shudder of arousal ran down Rider's spine as the girl who was surely responsible for her impromptu bondage leaned forwards with a grin. Rider was sure she would be able to break out of the girl's captivity, but she made no effort to do so, instead putting on a sultry smirk of her own.

"Well, it seems like you are a very interesting girl", she said. "Perhaps we should get to know each other better."

"Or, perhaps, you just want to have your way with your helpless prisoner", she added, her juices beginning to flow slightly as she have the girl a sultry smirk.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Meanwhile, the mage fended off gathering spirits with her magic. The Abyssals spirits hungered for her soul and wanted to possess her flesh. Yup, nothing new. In spite of her wounds, she keep blasting any nasties that got within her range with ice magic, whether spikes or even localized storms if there were a lot of them coming. That's the least she could do in a situation where she didn't have the best affinity. Hopefully they would finish the job or she could be the next if the Pokemon felt like hunting her down even outside its cave.

Thedoctor

Saber

The blonde servant was beginning to feel a tinge of annoyance seep it's way in. He was completely ignoring her, despite the affection she was displaying. While she wasn't truly bothered by the fact that he wasn't enamored with her, the degree to which she was being ignored did get to her ever so slightly. Well that and the fact her master had cut off her mana supply but that could be dealt with in a moment, this was more important right now.

"Hey Roderick, you shouldn't ignore a lady when they embrace you." This would get his attention no matter what. She turned his head and pressed her red lips to his, it only lasted a short moment and then she pulled away.

Only to lash out and knock her master out in the next.

"Whoops, looks like you won this one Roderick. She already started it a while ago by trying to drain me, guess she didn't see this coming." She said humorously as she caught Olga's falling form.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The poor demon had no say in this. From being mercilessly dragged away again to having his own kitchens overtaken, the poor demon learned true despair and left himself in a corner, a dark cloud of anguish looming over him as all he could do was watch. No matter what happened, no matter how good the food tasted, things would never be the same.

You caused this.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka looked up at Ito, somewhat relived by the sudden tone shift.  "Yeah," she said, her voice lifting its deadpan tone.  Then, she turned to Mitsu.  "Yes, I carry no shame from being in this state.  After all, I was considered a monster even before I became a vampire.  Do not worry, I won't turn you into a vampire.  You probably have a decent life to live outside of this one."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Mitsu

A trio of a human(?), a monster who deemed herself a monster even as a human and an alien angel pretending to be a human. Ironically she seemed the most human of them all to any outward observer. She couldn't say if she had a decent life or not. After all, she risked associating with them to just 'warm herself by their bonfire'. That's what loneliness did even to beings that were never human.

"Right then, I'll go with you, just don't drag me along. I can walk on my own." Mitsu insisted. She could at least take a slow, relaxed walk there in her condition.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori 

Well, that was rather anticlimactic. Grigori wasn't too surprised at that result all things considered, but the kiss at least assured her that Brutae was a terrible flirt.

But at least they didn't waste time waiting for Olga to wake up. She woke up as they made their way to the warehouse and they cleared it of the garbage inside.

Surveying their ramshackle building Grigori nodded once. "This is going to take a little bit of work. I don't suppose you have anything in mind for how this reconstruction should go, Lady  Animusphere?"

They had already woven enough wards around the site to keep prying eyes at bay. Now they just needed to consider what they wanted out of this.

"Oh, and you didn't win but I think it would be a waste to withhold this from you. Take it." And she held out the now enhanced  barrier array to Olga.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus scoffed at her comment and said, "Like I want to keep that.  As soon as you give the ok to... Well..."  He grew once more, poking Forest's lovely ass from below as it hardened.  He caressed her rosey colored cheeks with one hand and stroked her lower back with the other.  "Once your ready to let go completely."

Maybe I should turn that off when I finish, he noted.

Medaka Kurokami

Medaka guided them back to the apartment, walking them up the stairs and through the hallways of the complex until they reached her room.  The door flew open, striking the wall with a rough enthusiasm that matched the young vampire's enthusiasm.  "Shinobu!  I am home!"

There was no response.  She probably went out, she thought.

The room was pretty large for an apartment building, with a main living room area big enough to hold an enourmous couch, a game system, a TV and a desk large enough to hold a PC and router.  There were 3 doors in the hallway leading to the living room and kitchen.  One was the bathroom and the other two were bedrooms.  Medaka walked in front of the two and bowed, waving her hands towards the rest of the apartment in an almost theatrical fashion.

"Welcome.  Make yourselves at home."

Joe

Joe let out a loud exacerbated sigh, releasing all the tension in his face with his breath.  His posture collapsed along with his tension, replaced with a euphoric sense of relief. Thank god, it wasn't about the boob comment.

"Yeah, I can see wanted to escape the identity of your sister, since she is everywhere," he said, straightening his back again as he talked. "Yeah, I wouldn't know how that feels.  I was an only child.  But I get trying to spend time away from your widly successful sister.  Even I thought it looked suffocating.  I would go nuts if I was living with someone rich, surrounded by...servants and a loving spouse, especially when I am still looking for something myself."

He poked her shoulder.  "But guess what?  If you keep me, I am something your sister can't have."
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:06:21 PM by yinsukin »

Thedoctor

William

Easier said than done. The unnatural flourish of her form still held a great degree of sway over him. He wasn't even particularly attracted to her, yet he came back like a starved puppy eyeing some meat. It annoyed him. It probably did look like he was checking her out.

Wait. What.

"Come again? Dirt, Dirt??? Why would you need that of all thing?" Nevertheless he mentally sent out a command for his followers to go fetch some, even if they had to dig it out.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

She spun on her heels, nodding patiently with a finger over pursed lips. "I could have a nap instead, but I don't know when I'd be done exactly, and it would just be unprofessional to sleep on the job. Soil's more consistent to work with."

Walking between the bookcases, she wiped a gloved finger over the spine of a book and then through the dirty shelf, smudging a film of dust on it. Rafalia whistled and spread the dust on her palm before rubbing her hands together.

"I can do something with all the dust though, since the shelves need cleaning!" She said, unlinking her hands to show a simple figure of metallic string spun between her fingers.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

William

That's it. If she wanted to do it like this, then by all means be his guest. It was time to turn this around on her, he would be made a fool of no more.

He walked over to the tall woman with a determined pace and grasped one of her gloved hands with his, reeling her in, like a fisherman would the fish. His other hand went around her shapely waist, moving her with him as he begun to waltz. "May I suggest a dance in the mean time?" He asked her as smugly as he could.

The dark mage took one step back and two step fowards, then he spun her around. Back and forth they went a few more times before he bent her backwards at the waist, leaning over her in turn. "What are you really?"

At that time two of his men wearing robes, came in with two wheelbarrows full of dirt. They frooze momentarily at the sight of them. William sent them a meaningful glare and they hurried out like cattle at the sight of a wolf.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Annabeth rested her hand on the grip of her gun as she considered the favor he was asking, spinning the cylinder and unloading each round as it passed before sliding them into the slots on her belt right in front of the gun itself. With that out of the way, the Hunter crossed her arms under her chest as she wondered just who he was trying to protect.

"So who's the lucky fellow?" Annabeth said after a moment, "And why would they have a bounty in the first place?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily's grin widened a little as she could practically feel Rider's arousal coming off her, the changeling opening herself up to it, practically drinking it in as she refilled off of the lavender-head. That particular contract wasn't exactly a trivial one, after all. The familiar rush of glamour filled her veins, a buzz to put most drugs to shame, only without the impaired judgement or other such nasty side-effects.

"My my, have you already forgotten," the redhead said with a giggle as she propped her head up on a hand resting on the table, the vines giving Rider a quick squeeze, "If you want the rest, you'll have to be patient. So, let's get to know each other better. Why don't you tell me more about yourself?"
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 12:52:59 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Molly

"Mhmmmm."

The maid couldn't hold in the moan, although not much was heard since they were still in the middle of their aggressive kiss. Blood, she could taste traces of it, her own blood in his mouth. It turned her on even further, heat was spreading through her body and she squirmed. She wanted it now, but she couldn't get it, he knew what she wanted. That's why he held her like this, keeping her from moving properly, he wanted control.

So she did the only thing she could, glare at him with wanton lust in her eyes.

Liam

One of his fingers slipped into the maid's underwear to rub at her. Teasing her. Her frustration was almost as delicious as what he was going to do to her again soon. How much could he take from her without killing her, really? His fangs nipped at the edges of Molly's tongue.

The tip of his finger slipped inside and rubbed even more.