Cross Effects > Areas

Purgatory

<< < (3/9) > >>

SINIB:
Luthien

The elf just stood there, looking around with a rapt and fearful curiosity—she'd never been around so many people at once, with so many eyes trained on her. She became flushed, and began breathing a bit faster.

It was a lot to take in, and nothing her mother had given her had prepared her mentally for such an event. So she just wordlessly shook her head with slightly widened eyes and trembling earlobes.

Kotomine_Rin:
Marc

"No coconut. Oh well." He tossed it up casually behind him, plopping his hands straight into his pockets despite being totally soaked. Sure, the pool and everything around was being kept hot artificially, but even so...

"Atchoo!"

With that, he blushed a little and looked away for a second, before turning to pout at the groupies and fans. "Mais voyons donc, what are you gawking at? Tut tut, another time ladies. I trust there aren't any ongoing matches, right?" He put a hand on his hip sassily like nothing happened, and grinned when a few shook their head. "Parfait! Well then, me and my date will be on our way. Best of luck~ <3 "

And with that, he wrapped his arm around Lu's confidently and strolled away from the group, a big confident smile on his face. He had a few words for the elf though, away from prying ears. "Relax, it's not that bad compared to most spots. If you want to get ahead in the city, you need connections and such. I'm doing this for you too, you know? So c'mon, deep breaths. Breathe iiin, and ooout. Right?"

He winked at her teasingly.

SINIB:
Luthien

"I'll be fine." She whispered back at him, turning around to stick her tongue out at the other women. "I just need a little bit to gather my thoughts, get into the arena, and see how strong I really am!"

Kotomine_Rin:
Marc

"Sure thing hon." He wiped his hair a little like a mop, and led her along the familiar roads and halls. Meanwhile, he'd get a few passing glances - and his companion too. How long had it been since he'd come here?

Not long enough.

The rock that originally formed the volcano had long been replaced with steel, glass and marble. But you couldn't shake off the fact that the surrounding ambience really did feel... grandiose in a way. The sun was beating down the center of the stage, built atop the sleeping belly of a volcanic core. It definitely explained where the heat came from, the way people could enjoy a nice warm bath even in the middle of winter time. And the heart powering all the energy running the stage.

And the one that worked the dry cleaning magic that got him all nice and dry now.

"Well, this should do it. Helloooooooo!" He grinned with his hands on his hips, leaning forward teasingly, and his voice echoed all over the stadium, his face and the two fighters reflected on the dozens of massive monitors. Greater than them all was the holographic display above them, floating high in the sky for all to see. Welp, since the big title match of the day was set to run in the evening, they still had plenty of time to go wild, and there weren't too many people to get in the way right now. Pull a few old strings, and... even a fancy arena like this is a commodity.

"Hehe~ <3 Sooooo, is this the part where we do our reps and stretch a little. How's the decor baby~?"

SINIB:
Luthien

She thrust her chest upwards, basking in the extreme heat of the sun. Not only was she unbothered by the extreme conditions, she seemed to thrive in the heat of the volcano.

"Mmmmnnnn..." She moaned, yes, moaned. It was sensual, and unbecoming of a newborn. Nevertheless, she did it.

It was her first time in such a wonderful place after all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version