Cross Effects > Areas

Purgatory

<< < (2/9) > >>

Kotomine_Rin:
Marc

D'awwwww. She wasn't even spooked one bit! Oh well, oh well... oh wow. With those guns, she was probably going to make them fall twice as fast. "Sooo, I guess this is the part where you'd whip out the parachutes. You did grab them on the way out, right?"

He spun her - no, the air friction spun them around, as the held onto another and accelerated dangerously down towards the ground.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Kotomine_Rin on May 05, 2021, 02:37:13 AM ---Marc

D'awwwww. She wasn't even spooked one bit! Oh well, oh well... oh wow. With those guns, she was probably going to make them fall twice as fast. "Sooo, I guess this is the part where you'd whip out the parachutes. You did grab them on the way out, right?"

He spun her - no, the air friction spun them around, as the held onto another and accelerated dangerously down towards the ground.

--- End quote ---

Luthien

Luthien cocked her head, ears flicking. "Not sure why I'd need something like that? This sort of thing happened pretty regularly when I was being trained—oh! Is this like, some sort of thing humans need?"

Kotomine_Rin:
Marc

The frenchman blinked twice. Wait, her too? He remembered his training too! Yamada would set the students in a straight line in front of a cliff and kick them off one by one. Something about building individuality, mental strength and resilience. Didn't really get it. That was, of course, a joke.

"Oh dear."

And thus they overshot past the clouds, plummeting faster and faster. "Well, it can't be helped. Good luck kid." Only for Marc to suddenly let go and accelerate his fall, diving down like a hawk before curling up into a ball. Did he see something she didn't as they fell? Nah, they were still way too up high. He knew this landing spot though.

And the pool right down below.

"POWERBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBBBB!!!!"

SINIB:
Luthien

Luthien, for her part, made no efforts to redirect her fall or lessen the force with which she landed. She careened down towards the earth far below and the chocolate elf impacted into the ground with intense force.

However, it wasn't hey body that gave way, instead, it was the ground beneath her. Her legs dug a few feet into the ground, unable to stop her descent and created a small crater where she landed.

Then, Luthien climbed out of the pit and dusted herself off, thrusting her chest upwards to soak in the few beams of sunlight that pierced through the clouds.

"Ahh, I can't wait until summer!"

Kotomine_Rin:
Marc

And much like a cannonball, Marc shot straight into the depths of the pool, splashing the water out like a geyser with enough force to make it pour back down everywhere like rainfall. Despite all that, he floated back up gracefully.

"Pwaaaah!"

Only for a dozen flashing lights to suddenly assault him.

The Guests

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" The ladies inside and outside the pool yelped at the sudden impacts, but they were hardly concerned that this might be an attack or whatnot. The moment the familiar red hair popped out of the waters, they hurried and circled the man, some outside taking pictures while the guests rushed around him.

"Ohmygosh, its Marc!" "Duuuuuude! It's been like, three years man!" "Wowowowowowow, I've gotta get an autograph!" "Ye bloody rascal, ye still owe me dem magazines back mate!"

As chaotic as it was, it looked kind of pleasant. Almost like a family gathering, and the poor Frenchman even looked a bit taken aback for a second.

Marc

"Woah woah! Slow down... hahaha. Guys, guys, I'm still on break. Ah, its so good to see you all. Mwah!" He posed cheekily for the cameras, but tried to defuse it a little. Just a tad. He was obviously enjoying most of it, or a good actor. "Aww, you're as cute as ever, my cherie." He waved his hand with a cheeky smile at the crowd, getting the groupies to butt heads for a bit over which one of them he meant was cutest. Hopping off the heated pool, he helped himself to a towel before walking by the chocolate elf.

"Pheew. That's one way to leave a marc, eh?" As he said that, he gave one of the snow0covered pal trees a friendly tap, and a delicious large fruit popped down like a bowling ball, straight in his hand and offered to the elf. "Coconut? They grow these all year round. They're pretty tasty too..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version