Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 27228 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Grigori

The older mage was practically baffled, even if she didn't show it. Why in the world would she stay and observe that display of failed composure? It was a state that she would never wish for others to see her in. "You and your familiar were having a conversation. I would not have wanted to have you watching if a similar thing happened to myself. Now, can you tell Saber to refrain from murdering my newest acquaintance?"

Thedoctor

Saber

Was that idiot really? Oh no he was ignoring her completely. Unforgivable, absolutely absolutely unforgivable. The crimson glare intensified as she built steam, heading straight for the inevitable explosion. Nothing he did could possibly prevent it now, it was far too late for that.

"You idiot!"

With that cry of absolute rage Saber launched like a rocker at the fiery skeleton and performed a mighty swing.

"Die! Die! Die!"

Every word accompanied by yet another blow from her blade.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate barely had the time, but he immediately dashed away with a powerful gust of fire, dodging the slash with a hair's breath as he was boosted out of her sword's range.

"Woah, nice!" He cried out once, but the swordsman was as relentless as a fly, a mighty strong gorilla fly that would cleave him in half with a single slash. Boy oh boy this wasn't good, but as she came again he spun around her sword and used the exact same boosting technique to evade her strikes with graceful movements.

But his coat was cut in more places than he'd like, even if he avoided her blade with great speed this was too close.This gave him bad enough feel to remain vigilant. The moment he'd lose momentum, she might just topple him and do unspeakable things to his boney body. As if he'd let that happen. He landed over a tree and bowed, but his flames were as ready to propel him away as ever.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:06:37 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"I have an idea, but first off, I need some seeds of a fruit and some space at your balcony. An apple would do. The ritual I know is nothing impressive or major compared to the ritual that summons spirits, but should demonstrate well that I can back up my claims with genuine magic. Is there any problem if I perform it there?" She first asked Miss Suzuko for permission. The thing is that she exactly couldn't do it anywhere. She probably would get scolded for ruining the floor inside the apartment.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

"Do you like books, Rider?" Anastasia asked out of blue after silently listening to their conversation. "If you do, you all could drop by a library, that'd be a good place to find books you're interested in."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead nodded, a bemused little smile coming to her face as she considered how the court might be considered a strange place to the average onlooker.

"Yes, you could certainly say that," Emily mused, "And while my court shared a few similarities to similar things in the outside world, it also had its fair share of differences."

"Still, you're right, perhaps a more hands-off approach would've worked better for molding my successor into a more competent ruler," the redhead admitted, "All the same, it's out of my hands now, and I left him with decent set of advisers at least."

Butler

"Life is as the wind blows, mm?" He absently scratched his skinned jaw, analyzing the woman's countenance. The metaphor was wearing down, but he found it appropriate nonetheless.  "What manner of occulted hierarchy was this then, if I may inquire? I can think of a handful of things that would fit, each more otherwordly than the next, though they may be the day's bread elsewhere."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 04:17:54 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Jeanne

A frown passed her face briefly as the word 'bounties' was mentioned. The notion of explicitly hunting down people for money didn't sit well with her. That sort of thing shouldn't be something you did primarily for the money but rather because it was just in of itself. The other was therefore by comparison far more enticing, no that would be the wrong word. To even consider the first option would be a sin. She didn't accept the card however as she had a counter proposal in mind.

"I would vastly prefer if you showed it to me, I have more than enough time to spare, time to could be put to good use. As long as it doesn't bother you of course, you must be very busy and I'm sorry for imposing myself on you like this." As sorry as someone who was all but forcing him to do it.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

The sudden gasp struck his ears like a heavenly note, charging his arms with a lustful energy.  The bulge already present in his pants grew, pushing against her upper thigh.
 However, before he could continue, the top of his hand was struck, knocking it away from its pray.

Marcus suddenly burst out laughing.  "Of course not!" he exclaimed, responding to both comments.  I'll always be in second place.

With that thought weighing on his mind, he stepped away and stared at the blond.  He rubbed his ass grabbing hand with the palm of his free hand.  With a sigh he said,  "Its not fair. You get to know everything about me, just by reading me like a book, but I have to figure it all out the old fashioned way.  But your so weird.  An eternally young, incredibly hot vampire who is somehow incredibly experienced but charmingly innocent.  And your social skills are almost as bad as mine."

He rubbed the back of his neck and let out an exhausted groan.  "I'd kill for that telepathy right now," he said, frowning at the blond.  "Hell, the more I talk about it like this, the more I want to try it again."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka growled, forced to admit that Mitsu's plan was sound.  She couldn't support her when she was injured like this.  However, she knew she couldn't stay out of the fight for too long.  That man was far stronger than anyone here.

She took a deep breath and let her body shut down, allowing it collapse to the floor.  By doing this, the healing sped up.  It would take only a few seconds for her body to be restored.  If Mitsu could survive for just a few more seconds, she could rejoin the battle.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Henry

It was terribly inconvenient. A bother beyond compare. A deliberate, conniving nuisance that had his insides wallowing in trepidation. For all she sounded like a saint, she could articulate like a swindler. However, only a fraction of these feelings showed on his person even under the most intense of scrutiny.

Henry grumbled quite appropriately before answering, "I'm technically in the middle of work right now, you know? If you can show up there later, I'll give you a rundown of it myself, but this isn't a good time." He rubbed his nape with a rough sort of impatience as their eyes crossed.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

A thunderous boom echoed throughout the forest. A crackling fist was swung upwards with colossal force against a nearby tree, shattering it into a hundred splinters. Kicks were struck against wood and air, and  as his form focused and his limbs whipped forth, this terrifying display of martial prowess advanced throughout the land.

Sloppy, far too sloppy. ,Such weak fists would never reach the heavens, let alone the gods. He needed to strike harder, faster, until his hands would grow so large he would be able to drag the gods down their shallow thrones straight into hell along with himself. His weakness flowed with each colossal strike, a testament to his inability and  frustration. This would not do at all.

The titan of metal stopped and looked. His form was shallow, his strikes were that of a machine. He was a machine, something created by man for the sake of man. A shallow tool would not be able to vanquish a grander existence that way. If he was to fight those who ruled over man, he should fight as a man. Despite its futility, he drew a deep breath and shifted his stance.

For a moment, the air seemed to tremble around the mass of metal, shaped perfectly into the ultimate body, a silhouette carrying both grace and power that dwarfed the common man of flesh. Grand, and powerful, and yet he simply wasn't enough.

His limbs shot into motion once more, and countless booms overlapped one another. This time, his form and strikes were true, his breath and will were synced. Sloppy, still too sloppy, each strike failed in one way or another, he could not consider any of these perfect, no matter their brilliant quality. His body spun, his kicks split the winds, his fists reflected the moon with such brilliance a man would confuse them for rays of light, but all he could think was this wasn't enough.

But the trees and rocks gave in all the same, and before long his training sundered  all the vegetation surrounding him. He stopped and collected himself, observed the results, and spoke.

"Better."

Thedoctor

Molly

That turned out way too disappointing, she hadn't even gotten to torture the guy, disgusting. What's the point of trying to send a message if you're gonna be such a spineless coward about it? Naturally none of these dark thoughts showed through her cheerful demeanor as she left the liquor shop.

She needed something new, something fresh, something to make up for the gaping hole left by this endeavor. And she couldn't find it here, no there was nothing here. So the maid did the only thing left to do. She went on a walk.

There's some reality strange places you can only find when you wander about aimlessly, without purpose or sense of direction. Having done exactly that the maid had happened it. The thing that she craved, the thing that would satiate her thirst.

And she found it in the bloody forest of all places. These things are usually not where you expect them to be and this instance only served to prove that.

And thus Molly found herself lost for the first time. No not physically lost, but lost in the sense of having no words to describe what she was seeing with her own two eyes. She couldn't be seeing it but she was, she couldn't deny it.

"Beautiful~"

A word slipped past her lips without her intention to say it, but that didn't make the word false, it was most definitely true.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Grigori

The older mage was practically baffled, even if she didn't show it. Why in the world would she stay and observe that display of failed composure? It was a state that she would never wish for others to see her in. "You and your familiar were having a conversation. I would not have wanted to have you watching if a similar thing happened to myself. Now, can you tell Saber to refrain from murdering my newest acquaintance?"

Olga Marie

Olga watched the fight with a disinterested look and shrugged. "I don't know, well, I mean I could, but that seems like a waste to me." The white-haired girl looked at the skeleton with some distaste. She didn't seem to like him, maybe it had something to do with how he spoke.

"She seems pretty angry, and she's a person too. A far greater person than me, honestly." Olga began to lecture Grigori on servants and grail wars with a great deal of frankness, seeming to have no problem with admitting Saber was currently on a much higher level than her. "And other people who failed to understand this fact and treated them as if they were mere tools almost always suffer the consequences for doing so. So why should I force her to stop?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rin

Rin had to smile at this new Sakura's bravado. 

"You know, I'd actually like that," she said with a nod, "It sounds like it would be fun!"

She looked over at Breeze and bowed her head slightly.  "If your friend doesn't mind, of course."

Forest

Forest gasped as Marcus squeezed her rear as he pulled her closer.  Her eyes narrowed at his little comment about how she was hotter when she was angry.  "You know, you're not the first person who's ever said that to me," she whispered back to him.

She reached back and swatted his hand.

I'm a horrible liar.  If I don't want someone to know about something, I just tell them to sod off and it's none of their business than making up a lie about it, she replied to him about his little honesty comment.

IRON=SAKURA

"Hehehe, of course she doesn't mind." Sakura said, maintaining control of the conversation. "So what's your power? You don't look like a plain old boring normal person to me." She said, suddenly grabbing Rin's arm, extremely gently, and feeling her muscles with an interested look on her face. "You seem to have a good workout regimen, so maybe some physical power?

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The changeling couldn't help a smirk of her own as they went back over the wind metaphor, feeling like it was exceptionally fitting for her.

"Well, it was rather similar to the courts of old," Emily admitted, "You had a Monarch and his or her advisers, though I don't think we had a Jester. The selection process, however, was just as dependent on how well we reflected the nature of our Court as it was on the popular vote. My court was a Spring Court, sometimes known as the Court of Desire by others, and I think it should be a simple matter for someone of your experience to understand what we stood for. We didn't let what had happened in the past drag us down, instead striding on, shoulders high, to the light of tomorrow."

The redhead caught herself starting to get a bit caught up in the heat of the moment, clearing her throat and taking another sip of her tea.

"My apologies for that," she said simply, "This tea shows a combination of mastery and dedication to your craft that I can't say I've seen before. I suppose I'd be right in assuming that you carry out all your duties with a similar level of care and skill?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses