Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26839 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
RED

The little girl's eyes shot wide open, as if awakened by some apocalyptic spell. Before anyone could even say 'hey', she leapt out of the bed and approached the source of the delicious smell like a voracious beast before jumping right into it, her mouth ready to consume. There would be no mercy, no survivors, n o n e.

And so, unless anyone would stop her, she would devour everything.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo (The day next)

The map had been progressing well in no time, he had managed to cover pretty much the entire city and its outskirts, and a lot of the territories and more hidden locations were marked down as well. While it still needed some finishing touches, all in all, his little scouting side mission was a definite success. With that, boss should be able to plan her next steps more efficiently.

Once this was out of the way, as long as one of his elementals kept an eye on that man, he was free to do as he pleased. Because of that, he decided to take a little stroll. Who knew, there might be something interesting to report back. But suddenly, he noticed something that was very strange. In the blink of an eye, the world stopped.

...pink?

Yes, pink, the world most definitely turned pink. Such beauty, such luscious hair...

But her dress, it was simply far too scandalous! It instantly caught his attention, just what was that even? There was no way it could keep you warm, but then why the long sleeves? The design completely and utterly intrigued him.

"Hey miss, doesn't that make you kinda cold?" He asked her, sort of concerned for her health and well being and all. Kinda.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 09:33:32 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

"Good morning!" Sakura said in a kind voice as the girl jumped out of bed.

To her susprise, though, Red completely ignored her, instead heading straight towards the table in a zombie-like state.

"Morning, Red!" Shirou said as the girl approached, before pointing to her seat. "I've laid you a place with a knife and fork, it's just there".

To his suprise, though, instead of sitting down as he expected she would, Red simply headed straight for the dishes, digging in with her bare hands.

Oh, does she not know how to eat normally? Shirou thought, outraged at how badly she must have been treated at her former home to be this hungry.

"Red, you can have as much as you want but, please, sit down first, and put what you want onto your plate. Sakura, Moko and I need to eat too", he said, obviously concerned about her.

Meanwhile, Sakura had come back into the room, ready to eat the delicious meal, only to be surprised by the girl attempting to shovel the food into her mouth.

"Red, please, sit down!" she said, slightly more firmly. "We need to eat too."

Thedoctor

Saber

"If you say so Master." Saber nodded and picked the red dress. She walked over with it to the changing room in order to try it out. It really did show off a lot of back and her legs but it was her master's suggestion so she tried it anyway. Getting it on wasn't that hard however and when she was done she returned to Olga, posing in it to her. She felt really exposed right now.

"What do you think master?" She spun around to show her all sides of it. 

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Not ashamed of her behavior, Medaka simply stood up, suddenly remembering that the girl was injured.  Her breasts bounced at the top of her ascent.  Taking a step back, she said, "I do not mind simply removing my clothes," she said.  "I am not ashamed of my body."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Leo I

"I am," he said, his voice strong but tinged with melancholy.  "Though it seems historians are more interested in feats of brawn rather than my contributions to the papacy.  But that is irrelevant.  Thank you for relying this to your master."

Then, the woman introduced herself, revealing that she was the "goddess" known as Medusa.  It almost made him jealous.  Of course, in his time, her tales were known even among the most ignorant children.  But, he was surprised her renowned lasted this long.  He was only well known among history enthusiasts.

Just like earlier, his master felt the need to add to the conversation. It was somewhat endearing in an affably earnest way.  However, just as she had no context to gauge his feats, he had none for hers.  "I see," he said, returning to his normal earthy tone.  "So you were not just a simple soldier as you said."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"If you say so Master." Saber nodded and picked the red dress. She walked over with it to the changing room in order to try it out. It really did show off a lot of back and her legs but it was her master's suggestion so she tried it anyway. Getting it on wasn't that hard however and when she was done she returned to Olga, posing in it to her. She felt really exposed right now.

"What do you think master?" She spun around to show her all sides of it.

Olga Marie

Olga nodded, resting her chin upon her fist. "I think you look really good." The dress really showed off all of Brutae's curves and assets to the maximum extent. Her gaze lingered upon her servant's legs for a brief second. They had great tone. "It exposes just enough to be tasteful and draws attention to you, which I think is a very good thing for such an eminent person such as yourself, even if it's a bit embarrassing. Nobles such as ourselves should make sure we stand out from the crowd, don't you think?" Olga gestured to her outfit with a smug smile. She felt a bit weird laying on the complements so much to her servant. She really hoped she wasn't going overboard. "But Saber, what do you think about it? There are plenty of other good looks that would fit you!" She pumped her fist to accentuate her point. It was almost as if she'd forgiven Saber for just ditching her. Maybe.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Thedoctor

Nep-Nep

"The heroine would never fall to a mere cold. It's so shameful being underestimated like this. I feel like I could die. Nope. Too young for that. So yeah are you col...."

The purple haired girl turned around and saw the person who spoke up for the first time. It was...

"Nope you're hot." She simply said, not even raising an eyebrow at the sight of the flaming pirate skeleton. What was weirder, the sudden appearance of this figure or the girl's reaction to it? In either case she wasn't cold.

Thedoctor

Saber

She waved of the attempt at flattery and responded to her Master in turn. "I am honoured by this gift of yours, but you are the one taking me out so I want to look good you. Or rather what would you most like to see me in?"

The blond servant moved a tad closer nervously. "I will only be satisfied when you are master."
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:06:51 AM by Thedoctor »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ryuji

Before he knew it, the muscular maiden was within striking distance.  Even so, a straightforward attack like this would be pointless, especially with his spee-

No!

"NOOOOOOO!" he screamed.

Instead of raising his hands to protect his body, he raised them to cover his ears.  With no protection, the soft but strong arm rocketed into his upper chest, knocking him into the ground.  Just as he rose to his knees, an enormous ball of fire threatened to engulf him.  He could feel the heat, even though his protective aura.

A dark figure covered in shadows flew out of a dark allyway.  If you were perceptive, you could see a trash can in his hands.  With a graceful toss, the trashcan was launched into Ryu's body, taking his place between the two girls.  Meanwhile, Ryu skipped across the concrete, stopped only by a building a few feet away.  A soft spoken but deep voice echoed through the streets.  It was young and pristine. "Ryuji, please don't die in such a stupid way.  No one will be able to take your funeral seriously."  Di spite his lecturing, he spoke at a calm pace.

The man standing before the two girls had dark hair and sapphire eyes that gleamed in the moonlight.  He was wearing a tight black suit, complete with clean slacks.  "I would ask that you kindly let him go.  I don't care what he did."

No one else would die tonight.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

She waved of the attempt at flattery and responded to her Master in turn. "I am honoured by this gift of yours, but you are the one taking me out so I want to look good you. Or rather what would you most like to see me in?"

The blond servant moved a tad closer nervously. "I will only be satisfied when you are master."

Olga Marie

Olga's heart beat a little bit faster. Those were quite some words. "Well, I think you look gorgeous in that dress. "Some leggings and shoes are all that's missing. Well, maybe some long gloves would go nicely too..."

"Mhm." It seemed as if Olga had decided what to do, and boldly took ahold of Saber's hand, leading her through the store to another section where they had all sorts of lingerie on display. She'd picked up a few more casual clothes for both of them on the way--after all, it didn't make sense for them to dress all fancy all the time.

"Ah!" Olga said with a start. "So, um-" She was blushing a bit, as if she was about to ask something lewd or private. "What sort of undergarments did women wear in Rome? All this stuff must be rather new to you, right?" She suppressed an urge to squirm as she asked the question. She really was just curious about history! Honest!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The girl turned around, and the skeleton flinched as if horrified, covering his face in a flustered fashion. "Woah, woah, woah! You can't say those thinks to an old man before buying him dinner first."

His hand covered his otherwise empty eyesockets, but much like an embarrassed kid he opened his fingers a little as if to peek. "Erm, is that your natural hair color? It's kinda nice."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Joe

"Wait really?!" he suddenly blurted out.

Wait shut up.  Be professional!

"That sounds great!" he continued, doing a poor job of hiding his relief.  "No, I don't remember unfortunately."

Henry

"Hrrrmm. Sit tight then," he concluded flatly, slapping the phone down on its place.

There wasn't anyone available at this time, of course. Not anyone who was closer than the people at the precinct, by virtue of Joeson's apartment being a relatively small distance away. It was a stroke of misfortune for the man that he had to deal with this shit when he lived so close to the police, but in contrast, worse things had happened in the shadow of the law and would likely continue to do so.

Henry's eyes slid off his desk as he put his trench coat on and locked the door to the office hall behind him. It was going to be another frustrating night regardless, and he needed this to remind himself.

The notion was nonsensical to the being behind the mask of a grumpy detective, yet he took his car and after a little time found himself in front of the appointed address, carrying an investigation kit. Henry rang the bell.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Oka

"No no no no no, no no no, no. No." Oka shook her head emphatically at him. "There's more to it than just tossing a pokéball at the pokemon. There's a technique—an art..." Oka looked up and smiled as she remembered the words of her grandfather. "It's a living. A lifestyle. You have to feel it inside of you; the feeling of being a trainer..."

Oka snapped back to reality from her nostalgic fantasy and handed him a lonely, teensy pokeball. It wasn't anything much at all, really. She wouldn't mind if he took it and bolted. Not like they were even particularly useful.

"You need to weaken a pokemon first, before you throw the ball. If you just toss it straight away they'll just break it in all likelihood and you'll waste your opportunity. You have magic right? Why don't you use that elemental thingymajig you mentioned?"

Trivek

"Magic is somewhat tricky young lady, and already what I would call my life style. But I get the gist of what you're saying, don't just pitch the ball at them and hope for the best, one of your pokemon might end up seriously injured or escape." He took the ball, examining it. On pressing the center button, it expanded in size, to something more resembling a ball from a children's game than an over-sized marble. A curious contraption. The mages back at the guild would be very interested in this. If he could find a way back to them that is. "As for elementals, I could summon one or two. What do these pokemon look like anyway?"

Oka Kurosawa

Oka rolled her eyes at Trivik in a way only a sassy teenager full of themselves could. She then silently pointed at Wormy behind her and Mimi on top of her head. She raised her eyebrows in a somehow condescending way and then spoke up.

"They can look like this or this, or any sorts of things. I was looking for some living purple slimes with faces. A client of mine wants them for trash disposal. You wouldn't have happened to scare them away with water, would you?"

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The blond vampire gave her an incredulous look. "Do you honestly expect me to have that kind of money on hand just laying around?" The idea was laughable, people in general did not carry that amount of hard cash around.

"Well here you have it." Contrary to her prior statement the vampire pulled out a wallet and started counting bills before throwing down a pile on the table.