Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 26845 times)

Thedoctor

Shinobu

The vampire accepted the business card from Sakura and was about to do as she said and call her when someone beat her to the punch. The other woman's phone was already ringing loudly.

"Maybe you should answer that first." She said with a smirk.

Thedoctor

Molly

"The surface is riddled with filth. It's where they conduct their wretched experim-uargh.."

For the first time something was different. He was the one being interrupted. In the middle of his speech, the maid had moved in behind and caught him.

"How's it feel, to have your perfect body fail you?" Despite her cocky attitude holding him was proving to be difficult. She breathed in, now wasn't the time to lose focus, this was it.

"The dumbass over there might not have noticed, but you've been getting slower and slower ever since you were hit by the beam."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 08:00:01 PM by Thedoctor »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Minion A

"NO!" he yelled, continuing to hold onto the weapon, even as the blunt strikes turned into powerful stings, his body reaching his limit.  The shadows yanked his arm off of the blade, but he kept the other one firm. "You don't need the money damn it!  I just wanted to eat!"

Still, his grip wouldn't last that much longer.  He was pretty sure several parts of his body were starting to swell as well.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 10:15:06 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Despite his bloodied face, Blacmore's grin turned impossibly wide at the outcome. He snapped his fingers like a sneering jester and conjured an energy blade over his forearm. Now then, there was a reason oppose rhymed with dispose. He wasted no time and rushed for the opponent in order to decapitate him with a full power swing.

"Goodnight."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

"Thanks. This will only take a second, I hope." Sakura apologized to Shinobu with a quick bow before she retreated to another room. Not that it would matter, in all likelyhood. Elves had good hearing, she'd heard. Just look at their ears!

Sakura answered the phone after the fifth ring. "Is everything ok? What's wrong? Where are you?" She blurted out several questions rapidly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's eyes widened when he heard that high pitched worried voice.  Is she actually worried about me? he thought as he tried his best to gather his thoughts.  Instead, he paused for a moment, his face turning red and said, "Umm, im sorry," he said.  "It was a false alarm.  Someone broke into my house and I thought he was going to kill me but he didn't and I texted you and then he left and i'm sorry!"

He took a deep breath.  "I think I will take you up on that offer to find a new place."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura frowned at the man's words. For a moment, she almost felt bad for what she was doing, but then she remembered that he'd not only stolen her money but also sexually assaulted her, and that he'd drawn what looked like an extremely dangerous weapon when confronted. Who knows what he might have done to her if she hadn't been able to keep him out of range and bind him with her magic.

"And what about groping me? Or drawing a sword to attack me with?", she replied, indignantly, continuing to pull on his arms and order her shadows to punch him, waiting for him to drop the weapon so she could restrain him properly.

"I can understand if you're hungry, but I really do need the money, and hunger doesn't justify sexual assault or threatening someone with a deadly weapon when they try to stop you. If you'd just asked I'd have even bought you some food", she added. "Now, please, just drop the weapon and let me have my money back."

Thedoctor

Saber

She laughed at the stupid reaction Olga made to the joke. Her master was truly special in this regard. "If you say so master, far be if for me to judge you on those matters." Her tone made it sound like she was completely judging her however.

"Lead the way then, under your impeccable command failure is naught but a dream." Saber continued, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she described her master's nature.

Thedoctor

Molly

Swiiish.

The fishman's head was severed from his body with one clean swing. Due to the height difference, the maid didn't even have to dodge as the blade passed harmlessely above her head. She dropped the now headless corpse on the ground and glared at Blackmore with cold eyes as she took a step forward.

"You didn't let me play with him. Just how am I going to get off now?" Her eyes roamed over his body, appraising him as if trying to determine his worth.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Minion A

At last, the weapon flew from his hand.  "NO!" he yelled.

When she started yelling, all he could do was look down at the ground.  "Uhhhhhh..... I'm also lonely and repressed?" he almost asked, as if he was wondering if he could earn more of her sympathy.  All of it was true.  There was no point in lying now.  But it was clear he didn't know what to say.

After she offered him food, his head dipped.  "I can't take your offer," he said.  "I'd be a laughing stock if I did."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

She laughed at the stupid reaction Olga made to the joke. Her master was truly special in this regard. "If you say so master, far be if for me to judge you on those matters." Her tone made it sound like she was completely judging her however.

"Lead the way then, under your impeccable command failure is naught but a dream." Saber continued, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she described her master's nature.

Olga Marie

Olga was about 90% sure Bruta was just fucking with her by now. She hadn't seemed too upset when the act in question happened and she'd already been scolded anyway.

"Ehehe, can we not joke about that?" Olga kind of reluctantly whispered. Saber's comment had struck a sore spot, probably unintentionally. But it still bugged her. She knew she was quite immature and actually a rather terrible leader right now. But she was always trying her hardest! She knew it hadn't been good enough deep down, but surely effort counted for something.

Following the directions of Olga's magic, they quickly found themselves at the restaurant in question. The food smelled really good and it had a nice ambiance to the whole place with careful lighting and some music playing in the background. Olga was sure it was a sufficiently fancy place.

"A table for two please." The white haired girl asked the waitress before she could articulate the question about how many.

"This place seems nice, doesn't it?" Olga asked Saber mentally. She didn't have any good reason to not speak verbally but it just felt good to be able to do this with a servant for some reason.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe's eyes widened when he heard that high pitched worried voice.  Is she actually worried about me? he thought as he tried his best to gather his thoughts.  Instead, he paused for a moment, his face turning red and said, "Umm, im sorry," he said.  "It was a false alarm.  Someone broke into my house and I thought he was going to kill me but he didn't and I texted you and then he left and i'm sorry!"

He took a deep breath.  "I think I will take you up on that offer to find a new place."

Sakura Matou

"Oh. That sounds bad. I can come and talk to you in a bit, if that's fine." Sakura answered. She was happy to help him, but she just hoped Rin wouldn't bitch and whine about her controlling her life and all that utter nonsense that she bristled about.

"Are you sure you're safe right now? I can send something to make sure you're safe until I get there, if that'll make you feel better." Sakura asked him seriously.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

The empress took hold of the girl's hand, helping her up.

"Haha, very good! Rejoice, for henceforth you are an honorary Roman citizen!"

Turning around again, she decided to really take in her surroundings.

"Sure I don't, but that can easily be rectified. We shall get to know this place posthaste!"
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:13:16 PM by Sinib »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

No mercy against the enemy. Such attitude was instilled into her since the early childhood. That girl could have been even younger, yet Anastasia still would fire her spell in order to put down her. The condensing Aether formed into solid chunks of magically conjured ice which hurled at Lucy with a devastating speed and quantity, from multiple directions to further make it more difficult to deal with the attack.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Julius

"Alright, I shall lead you there, then." Julius followed his knowledge of the city to bring Noire to the mall. Even after months it remained pretty ill-omened place. Sales dropped because weaker willed people started avoiding it and because the monster activity had increased in the area. However, its economic situation didn't become worse enough that it would bankrupt itself. In fact, some products started selling better than before, like guns and ammunition. It became a sort of informal hub for people interested in destroying monsters.

"If a monster attacks soon, then it will be a perfect occassion to have people believe in you." He cared not for fame, so he wouldn't mind if she even took all credit. As long as he could take the body and hopefully pay off his debt to Cheiron.

Noire

"Hmmph." Noire deliberated on whether this was a good idea. What if he was secretly the villain masterminding the whole thing? She quickly tossed out such a wild accusation. She needed a lead and he had a path to it. That's all that really mattered at this juncture.

"So where's the boss monster?" Noire asked, looking around. "In fact, I don't see any wandering around. What sort of place is this?"