Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31958 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sera

"Umm... ok," Sera mumbled, letting the cosplaying princess take her through the park.  The entire time, she couldn't help but stare at the girl's clothes, wondering why she was wearing such an outfit.  In any case, it was probably best if they found her new clothes. Sera wasn't too found of drawing so much attention, at least not on purpose.

"H-how about we go shopping!?" she suddenly shouted.

Thedoctor

Saber

The blond servant's gaze did one long sweep over the place before she answered her master verbally. "It is adequate, adaquate for plebians that is."

She shook her head. "Had I known my master would be so spartan, I might have reconsidered heeding the call." A defeated sigh was let out, as if the servant was resigning herself to a great missfortune.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Minion A

The man could feel his face heating up a bit.  That last bit wasn't necessary, or at least, he wished he hadn't said it.   With his weapon gone and his arms bound, it was bound to happen anyway.  When he went back, even his boys would make fun of him.

"Its nothing," he said, his head dipped in shame.  "Just take me away."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Oh, don't worry," he insisted.  "I think he is gone.  I just wanted to call you before you rushed over."  He had to act more independently.  He was already on a tight rope withRin as is.  Still, it felt pretty surreal to have a casual conversation with her like this.

She was actually going to come help?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

The blond servant's gaze did one long sweep over the place before she answered her master verbally. "It is adequate, adaquate for plebians that is."

She shook her head. "Had I known my master would be so spartan, I might have reconsidered heeding the call." A defeated sigh was let out, as if the servant was resigning herself to a great missfortune.

Olga Marie of House Animusphere

"I mean, we don't need to eat here if it's too low class for your tastes." Olga responded. She thought it looked decent enough. Nothing like the best but by no means bad. However she'd also eaten fairly recently, so she didn't mind delaying a second meal. "I can find the fanciest place in the entire city for you, if you'd like." Olga boasted boldly, not considering the financial consequences of doing so. She didn't want to be considered a plebian in her servant's eyes. She'd already begun casting the spell to locate such a place.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Oh, don't worry," he insisted.  "I think he is gone.  I just wanted to call you before you rushed over."  He had to act more independently.  He was already on a tight rope withRin as is.  Still, it felt pretty surreal to have a casual conversation with her like this.

She was actually going to come help?

Sakura Matou

"Are you sure that you don't want something there just for your piece of mind? It's absolutely no problem for me to make sure everything's ok there." Sakura seemed kind of insistent, like she really wanted to make sure he was ok.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"No seriously, don't worry," he said, his voice becoming a bit stronger this time, just enough to emphasize his point.  "I am with an officer right now.  If you want I can head over this evening since I think its a good idea to relocate as soon as possible anyway.  At the very least, I might want to have somewhere else to stay tonight.  I feel safe now, but i'm not sure if i'll feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed tonight."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"No seriously, don't worry," he said, his voice becoming a bit stronger this time, just enough to emphasize his point.  "I am with an officer right now.  If you want I can head over this evening since I think its a good idea to relocate as soon as possible anyway.  At the very least, I might want to have somewhere else to stay tonight.  I feel safe now, but i'm not sure if i'll feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed tonight."

Sakura Matou

"Ok. If you're sure about that." Sakura responded quietly, backing away from the subject reluctantly. She sounded just a little hurt by his rejection. "You're staying at my house tonight. I insist. We have a nice safe guest room, it's one of the safest places in the city." She sounded liked she was issuing an imperative than offering him a favor. "We can talk all about it in the evening, your accommodations I mean." She then began to whisper. "I won't change your situation or anything if things don't work out with my sister, I promise. So don't worry about anything."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Weird, it sounds like I hurt her feelings... he thought before storing the thought in the back of his mind.

"Don't worry, it will only be for tonight," he said.  Her last comment made him blush a bit, but he also found himself frown.  That comment almost seemed to suggest that she wasn't confident in him keeping her interest.  That could be him projecting though.

"Thanks," he said with a smile.  It was a good thing he was talking on the phone.  He really didn't want to show someone he was still scared of such a happy face.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Weird, it sounds like I hurt her feelings... he thought before storing the thought in the back of his mind.

"Don't worry, it will only be for tonight," he said.  Her last comment made him blush a bit, but he also found himself frown.  That comment almost seemed to suggest that she wasn't confident in him keeping her interest.  That could be him projecting though.

"Thanks," he said with a smile.  It was a good thing he was talking on the phone.  He really didn't want to show someone he was still scared of such a happy face.

Sakura Matou

"Of course. We're friends, right? Friends help each other." She answered happily. "Do you want to tell Rin, or should I?" Sakura asked him.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

The smile faded, instantly transforming into a confused frown.  "Wait we are?" he asked on impulse. SHIT Why did I say that.  WHEN SOMEONE WITH A SUPERWOMAN ON CALL SAYS WE ARE FRIENDS YOU ROLL WITH IT!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

The smile faded, instantly transforming into a confused frown.  "Wait we are?" he asked on impulse. SHIT Why did I say that.  WHEN SOMEONE WITH A SUPERWOMAN ON CALL SAYS WE ARE FRIENDS YOU ROLL WITH IT!

Sakura Matou

Sakura sounded hurt and confused. "I mean, I thought we were. That's why you called me, right? Because you needed a friend to help you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"No no!  I mean, we only met once so I didn't expect you to even bother answering, let alone calling me a friend.  Besides, I didn't really think we hit it off that well considering...."

No!  If she didn't notice how nervous you were don't tell her!

"Actually never mind.  I need more friends," he said, nodding to no one.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"No no!  I mean, we only met once so I didn't expect you to even bother answering, let alone calling me a friend.  Besides, I didn't really think we hit it off that well considering...."

No!  If she didn't notice how nervous you were don't tell her!

"Actually never mind.  I need more friends," he said, nodding to no one.

Sakura Matou

"Joe, I know Rin probably told you some ridiculous things about me, but calm down. I'm sure most of them aren't true or were exaggerated greatly." She answered cheerfully. She didn't show any hint of it actually bothering her. "Friends are good to have. I've been told I should have more of them too." By her husband, her servant, her therapist and her psych. They all were always telling her human interaction was very important.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 09:59:37 PM by Sinib »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

The first part of her response made Joe sweat a bit.  He must have been really translucent if that was her first guess.  However, based on her tone and the fact that he himself was the one who even brought this up, it probably didn't bother her?  "I mean... yes?  It wasn't just that though."

However, the second part caused him to jump.  "Huh?  Really?  Don't you have a whole house full of close friends, with a husband and loving devoted servants?" he asked, his confusion clear as day.  "Who told you that?"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:05:10 PM by yinsukin »