Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31930 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

It was kinda hot. That was one of the thoughts floating about Rebecca's hands as she sat at the edge of the pool, just dipping her legs in. But on the other hand, the water's kind of cold. It was really a welcome conflict compared to all the business she was trying to get into! She could be as indecisive as she wanted. No pressure.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

The first part of her response made Joe sweat a bit.  He must have been really translucent if that was her first guess.  However, based on her tone and the fact that he himself was the one who even brought this up, it probably didn't bother her?  "I mean... yes?  It wasn't just that though."

However, the second part caused him to jump.  "Huh?  Really?  Don't you have a whole house full of close friends, with a husband and loving devoted servants?" he asked, his confusion clear as day.  "Who told you that?"

Sakura Matou

"Please. They want me to come outside my little safe world and talk to people outside too." Sakura sighed. "So I'll come by to pick you up later, if that's ok? Help you carry your things. Send me your location at some point today."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Alright, if you put it like that then ill be more than happy too," he said.  "Maybe we can grab lunch or something later.  This place may be dangerous, but you never run out of places to eat!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

It was kinda hot. That was one of the thoughts floating about Rebecca's hands as she sat at the edge of the pool, just dipping her legs in. But on the other hand, the water's kind of cold. It was really a welcome conflict compared to all the business she was trying to get into! She could be as indecisive as she wanted. No pressure.

Oka Kurosawa

Oka was walking towards the pool, holding onto a poliwag in between her arms. "Ahhh, this looks nice." Oka said as she walked towards the pool and then with a few bounds, jumped into the water, accidentally splashing a brown haired girl.

"Oh, sorry. Are you ok?" Oka asked her from inside the water, thoroughly soaked. "I hope I didn't bother you."
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 10:34:02 PM by Sinib »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

Heh. Such violence, but it wasn't a bad thing when put to proper use. He honestly didn't care about her threats, and hopefully she would never have to learn why. The hard way doesn't always equate the fun way.

"I'll keep that in mind sweetheart." He answered thoughtlessly, but that didn't mean he ignored her. Eventually, the three would come back to where they came from.

"Your snacks, sir Fallbright."

A puppet maid arrived at the room where Blackmore was resting with a silver platter filled with the aformentioned treats. Their golden breading was crisped and deep fried to perfection. Blackmore was just reading and analyzing the results of the terminal when he took one of the fish sticks and munched it carelessly.

"So, this wasn't a complete waste of time." He sounded satisfied, even while the other puppets were tending to his massive body it didn't stop him from inputting more queries and working quite seriously.

If its body was experimented on, it meant it could be recreated. In that case, why had he not heard or seen of such creatures until now, and what was the source of its ridiculous durability. Ohoho, so many questions, so little time.

Then, he remembered that there was someone else in the room. Good grief, at this rate he might just look careless, between that little failed attack and all of this.

"Want some?" He asked her, showing her one of the fish sticks.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She flinched in surprise at the sudden splash. "Oh, don't worry about it, that's--" But whatever what Rebecca was going to say was immediately cut off as she noticed the cute little creature in the other girl's arms.

"That's adorable. What is he? Or her?"

Thedoctor

Molly

She snatched one of the fish sticks and tore into it with all the grace of a starving hyena. A very cute starving hyena. Did he really need to run all those tests though? It didn't seem like he had been paying much attention during the battle.

To be entirely fair science had never been one of the Hunter's strong points, situational awareness on the other hand was something she had quickly learned was of fire importance, and she learned it the hard way.

"Before you... yum.... cut him short, he said something about wretched experiments. Maybe you should start by looking at who's known to do uh what's the word. Ah right biological experiments." She told him as sseriously as she could, an underlying hint of great annoyance still remained.

"And the fish himself, he's a fish so it's not that strange is it for him to get weaker out of water. He did dry up pretty nicely when you sent him flying all the way to the surface. It's such a shame couldn't get to play with him more..." The last part really really got to her.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 02:48:12 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She flinched in surprise at the sudden splash. "Oh, don't worry about it, that's--" But whatever what Rebecca was going to say was immediately cut off as she noticed the cute little creature in the other girl's arms.

"That's adorable. What is he? Or her?"

Oka Kurosawa

"She's Waggly." Oka answered. "Do you want to hold her? She's my cute little poliwag. I was planning on training her to make her a politoad." Oka held the pokemon out to her and it squealed cutely, shaking her tail.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:27:10 PM by Sinib »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Can I? That would be amazing." Rebecca's face sported an excited smile, picking up the small creature. It was a bit hard to hold, the slick surface of its skin making it difficult to get a grip, but she managed to get it onto her lap.

Squishy. That was her first thought. It was kind of like a living stress ball with how soft and flexible it was. She was careful though! No matter how much Rebecca wanted to squeeze it she restrained herself, her hands simply petting the poliwag.

"So slippery. And stretchy. Did you buy it or did you tame it yourself?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Can I? That would be amazing." Rebecca's face sported an excited smile, picking up the small creature. It was a bit hard to hold, the slick surface of its skin making it difficult to get a grip, but she managed to get it onto her lap.

Squishy. That was her first thought. It was kind of like a living stress ball with how soft and flexible it was. She was careful though! No matter how much Rebecca wanted to squeeze it she restrained herself, her hands simply petting the poliwag.

"So slippery. And stretchy. Did you buy it or did you tame it yourself?"

Oka Kurosawa

Oka splashed around in the pool and swam back and forth. "I captured her myself. She's a cute little thing, isn't she." The purplehead smiled. "She's a pokemon. Have you ever heard of them?" Oka began to float on her back. "She's a super friendly girl."
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 02:16:03 AM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Alright, if you put it like that then ill be more than happy too," he said.  "Maybe we can grab lunch or something later.  This place may be dangerous, but you never run out of places to eat!"

Sakura Matou

"Nah, but I'd be happy to cook us a meal. How's that sound?" Sakura asked excitedly. "I'm pretty proud of my abilities as a chef."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Yes, I noticed. It's kinda funny, sushi lost due to being cooked. Eh?" He pointed upwards with a gun hand gesture while slouching on his chair, feet on the terminal and fish stick in his mouth.

The silence couldn't be more awkward. If one didn't know any better, you'd think the shit rubbed off on his sense of humor. He didn't seem to mind though, or rather, he found something else funny in the first place.

"That's on the menu. Anyways, why the sour face? No one said you won't get to play with him. I said soon enough, not in a month."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"Uhh sure," he said reluctantly.  It seemed like it defeated the purpose of helping her get out of the house, but a home cooked meal was a lot healthier.  Rin did sound like she was disappointed in his health choices.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

"Uhh sure," he said reluctantly.  It seemed like it defeated the purpose of helping her get out of the house, but a home cooked meal was a lot healthier.  Rin did sound like she was disappointed in his health choices.

Sakura Matou

"Great, I'll talk to you later." Sakura said happily. "Bye!" She quickly hung up and returned to Shinobu, looking quite contrite. "I'm sorry, I didn't expect for it to take quite that long."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

Rebecca was still just having her fill hugging and rubbing the aquatic pokemon as she listened. "Sorry, never heard of them before. They must be from your world or this place then? I definitely would have heard about these before if they were from mine."