Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31924 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

The warrior braced himself for the incoming storm and sidestepped just in time to avoid the frozen avalanche, though not fully. He swung his blade into the edge that would've slammed into and through his body to deflect it with an explosive lightning blow, and while the ice shredded his forearm's skin and revealed his metallic face around his left eye, by doing so he mitigated most of the damage.

He was pushed back despite having dodged to the best of his ability. A powerful spell caster no doubt, but her efforts were futile, they only delayed his charge by a few feet he recovered in an instant. The pillars bursting behind him were the only signal he needed to keep charging and taking cover to confuse her line of sight with his incredible speed.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:28:01 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

"Yes. I won't have it other way. This world breaks so easily that I won't pass up a chance to play around with someone who doesn't break easily. So, tough guy, I answered. Now get onto that. Stop holding back your ace in the sleeve if you have any!" Pain, injury and struggle just made her more alive. She right now cared not about the tournament if she faced an opponent who could amuse her. The only thing that could spoil her fun right now was a potential intervention from someone else. But for now it was just two people beating up shit out of each other, so coppers probably had better things to do than try to stop them. But oh well, they would probably come up after further escalation.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

"Alright," he nodded. Yup, he was missing a little something to motivate him. That response would do.

Lifeforce pumped through his veins and he lunged straight at her, faster. Through the whistling air, he brought his sword down with both hands in a savage overhead strike.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Good boy! That's what she was waiting for! But, what the sword was capable of? How she could test it out without giving him too much handicap? She had a cunning plan. Form the makeshift blade again, but not as dense as before so the cut would get partly through. She braced herself and attempted to block the violent slash just with her energy reinforced hand.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

He might have decided to humor her, but if she treated this just like playing around, then she was going to regret it. The deliberately weakened spiritual weapon found no purchase against the Black Branch, and its owner let no chance go even within his adversary's expectations. The weight behind the sword pushed her hand down, opening cracks beneath her feet, and the weapon dug into it at the same time as it bit into her shoulder.

The burning itch of the wounds persisted against the effort of the shifter's body to heal, and Raikou pressed the attack by attempting to ram his knee into her jaw.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Thedoctor

Saber

"Yes please, preferably something that's secluded so that the two of us can dine in tranquility, Marie here would love to try your wine collection, so if you could perhaps bring us some while we wait for the food that would be absolutely wonderful."

She nodded to Sarah and pulled Marie along with her by the arm, to the table they were shown. "Are you sure you can eat a lot and maintain that gorgeous figure Marie?" She asked her master as they sat down.

Thedoctor

Neptune

The skeleton underwent an amazing transformation worthy of being recorded among the greatest of legends, such was it's splendour that it could hardly be ignored by mere mortals. Unfortunately for the skeleton he wasn't dealing with a mere mortal here, such was his tragic fate. The purple haired goddess not only abstained from praising him for his great deed, she did not even acknowledge that it transpired.

The girl in question was very busy, busy leaning over the front of the cart as she took in the majestic view. They were beginning the climb now, going ever higher with each passing second.

"Wohoo... Talking about a great view here." It sounded completely different from when Lorenzo had brought them high up earlier, as if she was actually anjoying the view now for some inexplicable reason.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"Ehhh, you just made yourself glow yellow and grow hair out of flames." Salmons didn't ignore his presence, but her reaction was very lukewarm anyway. No matter what he would do, the bullied would stay bullied.

"Hmm, I guess I will also take it a step further." She had enough mastery of her transformations that she could mix partially traits from her other forms even if that really didn't gave her much benefit, if at all. What she did wasn't flashy compared to Lorenzo's trick, but many hopeless otaku would line up for her if she did it in a public.

In other words, she grew a bushy tail and wolf ears. "That's my surprise. I guess the cat's out of the bag, but I don't give a damn."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She rubbed her chin a bit in contemplation for a second. "Sort of? I'm more like a helper. I use my powers and help to make sure that both people uphold their sides of the deal. So I have a bit of experience with this kind of business."

Oka Kurosawa

"Huh?" Oka responded with a surprised look. "You don't look like the sort to do that kind of work, do you have some sort of magic power?" She asked.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

Eh? Did she notice something he didn't? No way, at this rate he'd miss it too. "Yes, it's very cute." He jumped out of his cart over Ellie's, giving her a pat on her fluffy dog-eared head before reaching the front kart, which happened to be Neptune's.

"Woah, you're right Nep! This looks amazing! It's like I'm the king of the world!" He noted, wide eyed and full of shock before smiling happily.

Little did he know, he made a mistake. A big, big mistake. He would come to regret this decision for the rest of his unlife.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Your talking like I can't just grab one," he said with a raised eyebrow.  He pointed to a graveyard in the distance.  "How about we meet over there?  Its best to start where no one can get in the way."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 10:53:24 PM by Cherry Lover »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Having got the key, Sakura was heading for home when she heard the voice of a man come from behind her, causing her to jump, surprised by how the man had managed to creep up on her without being noticed.

Immediately, she turned around, finding herself staring at a very tall man's chest. Looking upwards in surprise at his extreme height, she spoke.

"Yes, I am aware, but I don't intend to go in, and I am capable of defending myself", she replied with a polite smile.

After all, she had defeated a gangster only an hour or so ago. The man was now sitting in a police cell, awaiting his trial.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Leo I

The wind flowed through his coat as he ran, ruffling the cloth and giving his form a strange grace.  Before he knew it, the distance had been closed.  He held his palm out and slammed his hand into the back of the warrior's head, throwing it to the ground.  His face would skid along the ground, using the friction as his break.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Kh-! A sudden force slammed on the back of his head, crushing metal and forcing his body downwards with merciless force. Blunt trauma to the head or anywhere in his body meant very little, he lacked brain matter or organs to damage or destabilize by such a blow, making his reaction as swift as if the hit didn't matter in the first place.

His body was smashed downwards, but he quickly managed to shift his position and use his arm and knee to cushion the blow.

Meanwhile, his hand gripped on the shattered ground with enough force to grind it and his face was already carved by cold fury, and in a flashing motion his blade spun faster than the eye could see. With a fluid motion no different than a single slash, the halberd was thrust straight into the man's stomach with the sudden speed of a pointblank cannonball and impaled him right behind the kneeling vanguard.

He had been underestimated, his level of skill went beyond notions such as range or blind angle. Entering his range was a mistake, shattering his arm would have been more fruitful. His metal legs ground into stone and concrete, and as if the earth itself wasn't enough to stop him he moved it out of the way in order to stand and lift the holy man up, forcing his weight to have him sink into his blade further and further.

"I told you, your next attack would be the last." He growled with frigid wrath while locking stares with the pierced man.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca     

"Yeah, something like that!" There was something just a bit mischievous in her eyes. "Let's make a deal. You'll give me a water and I'll give you 5 bucks." Then Rebecca held out her hand towards the other girl.

"Shake on it?"