Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31929 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Nope! No limits except for the fact that it needs to be a trade. I could trade you a sock for the world if I owned it." She relaxed a bit, leaning against the side of the pool. "It's really useful for moving tons of stuff, but it can also help with things like pets."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile

Rebecca

"Nope! No limits except for the fact that it needs to be a trade. I could trade you a sock for the world if I owned it." She relaxed a bit, leaning against the side of the pool. "It's really useful for moving tons of stuff, but it can also help with things like pets."

Oka Kurosawa

Oka thought about what she'd just said. "Really? None as in none?" She asked curiously before stopping. "Nevermind, I don't want to interrogate you. "So you want to work with me as my partner and help me price things and make sure the deals go off without a hitch?" Oka asked her to confirm.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"Yes, we would like some antipasto and cheese bread with it. And bring us a bottle of your strongest and I mean your strongest and nothing else. Marie over here has quite the resilience. Isn't that right?" She asked her master.

As she had made her order her feet had been busy as well. She moved the skirt up as carefully as she could, which was really carefully. Hiding her actions from the waitress was proving to be a piece of cake. She then pulled the panties down to free the hard cock, immediately capturing it between the soles of her feet.

Olga Marie

"Hehehe... Yeah, I'd love the strongest stuff you have." Olga said with an uncomfortable smirk. The waitress probably thought she had to poop or something, when really it was just she was trying to hide she was getting a footjob. The coolness of her servant's feet felt amazing against her boner. She smiled as Saber began to work her shaft, and felt unbelievably embarrased by the fact that it was happening in front of this random stranger.

It was also kind of exciting, though. In a fun way.

"I'd also like a large Caesar salad. With bleu cheese dressing." She added as an afterthought. "Ummm, would you like anything else yourself?" Olga asked her servant while watching the waitress's every move, terrified of what might happen.

Sarah

"I'll make sure you only get the finest wine we have." The waitress said. She was a bit suspicious of the white-haired girl. She was acting weirdly. "Would you like some recommendations or do you have something specific in mind?" She asked politely.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Well, usually I'd need to write us up a contract and we would need to discuss payment plans but... You seem like a good person. Someone should reward you for that, shouldn't they? We can just go with a free trial for a month. Deal?" She raised her hand again.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Well, usually I'd need to write us up a contract and we would need to discuss payment plans but... You seem like a good person. Someone should reward you for that, shouldn't they? We can just go with a free trial for a month. Deal?" She raised her hand again.

Oka Kurosawa

"Only if there's no catches at the end of the trial, like I have to subscribe for a year." Oka said jokingly as she shook. She was no dummy. She knew to read all the terms and conditions on stuff.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"So with that out of the way, what do you wanna do now? The pool's nice and all but my skin's getting a bit wrinkled." Rebecca lifted a hand out of the water to show off the light pruning. It wasn't anything too bad and she hadn't been in the water long at all, but what else were they gonna do here? Best to get something done!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"So with that out of the way, what do you wanna do now? The pool's nice and all but my skin's getting a bit wrinkled." Rebecca lifted a hand out of the water to show off the light pruning. It wasn't anything too bad and she hadn't been in the water long at all, but what else were they gonna do here? Best to get something done!

Oka Kurosawa

"Ehhhh, but swimming's so good for your body!" Oka asked, grabbing Rebecca's arms to feel them. Pretty flabby. "It's great for your heart!" Oka exclaimed. "But if you really want to get to work, then I can't really get mad about that!" Oka said with a smile.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She shrugged her shoulders as a smirk grew on her face. "But you can get a great body with a good deal. No problem at all. I'll be fine. Getting a personal trainer or something would be easy for me if I really needed it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She shrugged her shoulders as a smirk grew on her face. "But you can get a great body with a good deal. No problem at all. I'll be fine. Getting a personal trainer or something would be easy for me if I really needed it."

Oka

"You don't need to waste your money on personal training, that's suuuch a waste." The exercise nut exclaimed. "All you have to do is get active, find something you like to do and do it!" Oka seemed really into this whole exercise spiel. "My thing is finding pokemon. That's my regimen."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rosa

Rosa just stood still looking sort of oblivious as they talked about the terms of beating her up. Suddenly though, she spoke up! "Huh, you'll get me a whole bunch of them!?" She exclaimed at Sakura, all excitedly.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Shinobu turned to her minion as she entered the room, she noticed the decisively underdressed  look she had. This was a situation that couldn't be left unchecked, she simply wouldn't allow it.

"I ran into him again... but that can wait. Just what kind of outfit do you think you are greeting your master with? Go back and change right now. Perhaps your school uniform would be desirable, I have not feasted upon that sight for quite some time now." She ordered Medaka.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura

Sakura was amused and surprised by the excitement in the girl's response to her offer of buying the girl a ribbon. It was obvious to her now that this girl was more child-like than actively malicious. Kindness and compassion was what she needed, not punishment.

"Sure", she said, slightly bemused still but nevertheless putting on a kind smile. "If you give me back my ribbon, I'll find a shop which sells ribbons and buy you some."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rosa

Rosa suddenly frowned and in less than what could be called an instant, she'd lifted Sakura off the ground by her head and brought the shrimpy girl up to eye level with her. She looked rather annoyed. "Then, why are you trying to make a deal with the Beast to try and defeat me? I feel like that kiiiiinda misses the point of trying to get me to give it back peacefully, don't you?" She was smiling warmly, but her tone was chilly. It was clear she was mad and wanted an apology.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:05:08 PM by Sinib »

Thedoctor

Jeanne

She got into the car after him and closed the door.  She then gave the driver the adress they were going to, before bringing her attention back to Joe. "If it works, it's a stategy. There's no need to beat yourself down so much. And I have a feeling she likes men who are daring, And you can be very daring." Hopefully a some words of encouragement would brighten his mood.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"W-wha?" The fire in his cheeks turned red as he was suddenly hugged. He didn't see this coming, he couldn't, and that was his downfall. He could almost feel her-

And before he could even consider his scandalous thoughts, the chariot fell. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He cried out as his body was tossed all over by the chariot, twisted and turned and moved around at amazing speeds. One would hardly be able to tell if it wasn't the speed that was making his mouth gape so widely open or if he was smiling.

"Bluh..." A familiar voice groaned beyond the exit. The fire man awkwardly waddled out of the ride, trying to keep himself balanced. His eyes looked like they were still spinning, or maybe the whole world was spinning. Both weren't wrong.

He tried to rest over a fence, but all it did was upset his stomach more. A spew of fire and gasoline escaped from his mouth.