Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 31940 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka perked up at the elder vampire's words.  She ran into him... again?  Her first instinct was to follow up with a hug and a kiss, but the vampire's second sentience gave her pause.

"Just what kind of outfit do you think you are greeting your master with? Go back and change right now. Perhaps your school uniform would be desirable, I have not feasted upon that sight for quite some time now," she ordered. 

Medaka frowned at the blond but did not question the order, especially since she told her what she wanted instead.  Her entire posture deflated and she slunk back into her bedroom in shame.  After a minute or two, she returned in the summer version of her school uniform, the sleeveless one she wore just before she came here.  She missed the pleasant drift she got from the cleavage but she was proud to wear something that would draw Shinobu's eyes to her.  She placed one hand behind her head and another on her hip, striking a model like pose. 

"Is this better?" she asked playfully.  "I sort of miss this outfit myself."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

"I hope your right," he said with a smile.  That compliment really did allivate some of his worry.  Jeanne was such a good friend.  She didn't kill him for touching her boobs and she was a really good listener.

All the sudden, his body perked up.  He raised his finger in a gesture that was not unlike raising a hand to ask a question.  "That reminds me, are you servants allowed to have lovers?" he asked with the slight tilt of his head.  He couldn't help but wonder if Jeanne got lonely watching her master live happily with her husband all the time.  While he was on the thought, he gave her another passive scan.  With a body like that, there was no reason for her to be single.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

"What's wrong?" Raikou bellowed, lunging at her with a cut that would cut her legs from under her torso if it went unopposed. The hybrid began to launch a barrage of fearful blows with his weapon, intent on responding in full to the challenge of this beastly woman. "Are you getting cold feet?!"

After making him put his raw intent into the fight, she was reacting without retaliating. He didn't mind if she wanted to play around, it made things easier on him, but he had no reason to bear with her crap if she wasn't going to follow up.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blackmore

"Heh, heheheheheh." The giant clutched at his face and tried to restrain his laughter at the two, to no avail. This was just too rich, he seriously needed to put some effort or he might just get teary.

He raised his finger and stepped forward. "Hey, if I could make a suggestion..." He leaned closer to the newcomer's ear and whispered something incredibly lowly, the sort of profane idea that only the sickest minds can muster up. It wasn't just scandalous and outrageous, but outright evil.

Which is why it was perfect!

Thedoctor

William

"Lucy dear, what the hell do you think you are doing?"

Darkness fell upon the pair as an equally menacing figure shrouded in darkness itself descended from the heavens. How he came to be there was none of their business, the only thing that ever mattered was his undeniable presence. Now that he had showed it seemed absurd that this vast presence could have overlooked, maybe he supressed or maybe they just got sloppy.

"I leave you out of sight for a moment and this is the result. Now tell me why I shouldn't strike you down for being such a fool?" He challenged her, seemingly ready to tear her apart if she made the wrong move.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Money's just an object. And most of what I do doesn't need exercise. I need to do a lot more networking than walking!" But she relented just a little, back slouching with an exhale. "But I could go running around with you sometimes."

Lucy

Ohhhhh. Well that was unexpected. William probably wouldn't let her just kill the girl either. How disappointing. But instead of non-verbally complaining some more she directed her gaze towards her current master and nodded.

"Of course. I was fulfilling part of what was asked of me when that girl and her comrade attempted to assassinate me. I was merely safeguarding myself from future attempts and retaliating."

Thedoctor

Saber

She stopped the movement of her feet and pulled them back, away from the hard length and turned her attention back to the waitress, "I'd like to hear these recommendations, they might be worthwhile after all." She told Sarah while giving her friendly smile.

Olga wasn't let off the hook though, it was all a deception to make her squirm. Her feet returned to the work, rubbing it between them with a twisting motion.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Mohawked Thugs

They pointed at the direction where the stairs were located while shaking and shivering from the fear. They would probably escape if Julius and Noire left, but the hero used rope he carried along (there was surprisingly a lot of things hidden in his browntrenchcoat) to skillfully tie up those two hoodlums.

Julius

"Done, know we could proceed upstairs. Hmm, for such a gang the mall still looks not too ruined." Julius took a quick peek inside to see nervous workers just doing their job and trying to ignore what had happened. "I suspect that the 'security' is elsewhere. Possibly upstairs if my premonition is right. There are workers inside, but they seem to be too scared to leave."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

"I know you try to impress us, but are you really sure you want to try so hard? I mean, that's not a permanent solution and you will exert yourself from using magic that way eventually." The werewolf pointed it out because somebody had to point it out. After all she was an expert here and she could perceive magic. They came here with entertainment in mind, but maybe they should have a honest talk before he ran away or something. "Have you ever considered something more long-term than being a skeleton?" 

Thedoctor

Neptune

Smack.

The goddess slapped the skeleton's back as he was puking up his fiery insides. "That's what you get for boarding the Mega Ultra Death-Coaster without preparation." He was so trying so hard to impress them with pirating....

"Wait a minute! If you're really a pirate then where's your awesome ship, and the crew you can't forget the crew. Are you really a pirate?" She walked in front of him completely oblivious to his ongoing puking antics as she questioned him.
He did look rather suspicious, she leaned closer and closer.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

the blond vampire pounced on Medaka the moment she came back, wrapping her legs around Medaka's waist with an iron grip. "Ah my most adorable servant how I have missed this sight." She played with the blue hair affectionately. Shinobu's fangs also extended from the excitement and before she knew it, she bit down on Medaka's and begun devouring her delicious blood.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus shrugged.  "Sounds good to me," he said, sounding more impatient than anything.  The course didn't matter.  All that mattered was his chance to beat this mysterious woman.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Ahhh!" Medaka wailed as she stumbled back.  The second her fangs sunk into her neck, Medaka stifled a moan. "H-hey, warn me before you do something l-like that," she said, occasionally tripping on her words.  The greedy enthusiasm in which she drew her blood was unexpectedly satisfying.  "Besides, I forgot to mention but... someone else is here."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider

"Well, OK, then, let's get started!" Rider said, enthusiastically climbing onto her bike and waiting for him to do the same. "I'll count down from three."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Go!"

Fully expecting to win the race easily, Rider did not rush to get going, instead waiting for him to get moving before starting up herself, heading straight into the park.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Irene

The dreary, humid underground echoed with the sounds of gnashed meat and crushed bone. Drops of water fell on soil and half-sunken wood from hanging teeth of naturally sculpted stone, and heartless groans fled through the air, perturbing the few lights that shook precariously above, like mining shaft illumination. Irene avoided another ravenous swipe and ducked by a hair's breadth, and her leg whipped like a catapult to snap the zombie's head off. It flew off to the ends of the cave and rolled into the mud, but more undead skulls took its place, jaws clacking before her. She cracked her knuckles with a sigh, preparing for more.

You might be asking, how did a distinguished English lady like the person in question find herself in a situation like this?

After her unsavory experiences earlier that night, she was ill at ease to rest at a place she was unfamiliar with, whether it came recommended or not. Instead, it was a good time to learn the local territory - in particular, the map she could rely on to operate during the day.

She had already verified there was a usable amount of space to move underground in the city, but imagine her surprise when it turned out that it was plentiful and populous as well. Between the eeriely wide sewers and tunneled constructions that were a part of the urban expanse, a veritable network of passages made way for people who wished to keep out of the surface, several of which appeared to have a myriad of residents.

And most fascinating, an almost entire dimly lit shantytown, of olden but buildings between pillars of steel and noisy piping. The edifications had been used as the foundations for the town that had been built above, and reinforced in turn to maintain the streets and the supports of the ever greater urbanization. The contrast tugged on streams of old memories as they crossed with newer ones.

It almost seemed like a town from the 50s Midwest, with the exception that it was much more quiet at the surface. The creatures living there were not quick to leave their hidey holes, but she got their attention. It nearly turned out a poor decision. Irene hardly knew where to look, and though the sight of rats and animal-like mongrels conversing like man should have appalled her, they were surprisingly civil.

It was then she heard, from a crab-headed and pincer-handed man, of the infestation which had recently plagued them. Being herself, she could not allow that piece of news to pass without being a good samaritan.

Where there was zombies, there was a master. And so, with nary a moment of rest in-between, here she found herself.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:38:20 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts