Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54412 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rebecca

She accepted the pokemon without any fuss. It just made sense! And, well, it felt nice to have someone worry about her when they got nothing out of it. "Yeah, safety is important. So are we just going to be roaming around or is there a plan behind this too?"

Oka

"The plan is to roam around..." Oka said dejectedly with a pout. "Is there something wrong with that?" She asked her with a raised eyebrow. She felt it'd be quite silly for Rebecca to be second guessing her in this situation.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Saber

"I don't remember telling you to splurge on food." She criticised Olga as they left the restaurant. Indeed eating healthy food food was a wonder matched by few but only in moderation. It seemed her master had missed the last part there.

"And your etiquette was hardly benefiting a last of noble lineage, your honored father must be rolling in his grave right about now." She kept up the reprimand, a vicious smile accompanying it.

Olga Marie

"Hehehe... is gluttony really a sin when the food tastes so darn good, though? Hic." Olga hiccuped and held on to Saber's arm for balance. Maybe drinking that much was just a bit over the top? But it just tasted so sublime, how could she let any of it go to waste!?! As a matter of fact, couldn't that apply to the food as well!

"Anyway Saber, how could I have let any of it go to waste? You're the one who wanted so many dishes, weren't you? I only did the right and proper thing and didn't let any of that great food go to waste."

It seemed's good mood wasn't going to be penetrated by her Servant's jab at her. "And my dad would never think poorly of me! What kind of nonsense are you insinuating!" Olga puffed out her chest with pride in her linage.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Might be a better idea to go inside," Emily said, looking over the area that Nero seemed to be intent on, "Chances are someone else will be coming by there at some point, and I don't think they'll be too fond of someone setting up camp where they're supposed to park."

Still, the changeling kept the purplehead in the corner of her eye, the way she was practically hiding behind the shorter blonde rather worrying for her.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lizzie

Urggh... what is this place?

She must have been more wasted than she thought, considering that she could recognize this part of the damn town. The place was pretty big sure but the varying achitecture was downright claustrophobic and she'd gotten thrown into mazes made by that ungodly trickster before. That was neither her nor there though and she reluctanctly took a step forward.

Only to crash right through the door of some measly inn. Said door was blown right of the hinges as she hit the floor with a loud crash.

".....Is this heaven?"

Her light voice penetrated the silence after the loud crash but otherwise the girl remained unmoving, face down into the newly cleaned floor.

Engetsu

The demon's eyes suddenly shot wide open. That noise... what just happened? He rushed with his broom at lightning speed and arrived in the middle of the reception room.

"W-whaaaa?" Just what was a girl doing on the floor, this was an inn not a dance club!

Why, no, how? How could this happen? Of all things that could've broken, why did it have to be the shoji!? He had spent so much on its cutting class decor, and now it was ruined.

He'd need to interrogate the intruder. This was bad. He walked hesitantly to the lady with the vitality of a log in pure drunken stupor and poked her with the broom lightly in order to wake her up.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe shook his head.  "Well, with a gun and grenades, I decide if I want to kill the person.  If I die, its because I wasn't good enough.  If someone were to drop dead because of something attached to me, it would be.... how should I put this..... uncomfortable?"

He looked around, his pupils unable to focus on Sakura as he realized how silly his argument was getting.  At the very least forming the argument distracted him from feeling jealous.  "Well its like...  if I absolutely had to kill someone its less unnerving if I have to take responsibility myself."

He bit his lip as his eye's finally managed to lock onto Sakura, even if he was just awaiting her reaction.

Sakura Matou

"Ah. You don't want other people killing for you, is that it?" Sakura asked him.  "I get that." Sakura nodded. "But the shadow should be fine, right? All it does is teleport you to a safe location. Sakura didn't mention that she could also use it to digest people or cut them into mincemeat. That'd be offputting, she thought.

Thedoctor

Molly

She matched his puzzled look with one of her own. Why was he asking something so obvious? Was there a hidden meaning to this or was she just over thinking things? Either way she had to respond to him.

"Why would I make a stupid limit. If I want to achieve something I don't try... I do." She replied with a great deal of conviction. Her eyes burning with an unyielding desire.

Thedoctor

Lizzie

Just when she was getting comfortable on the admittedly nicely designed interior floor something poked her prone form. It was coarse and rough but it wasn't the grainy object you find at a beach. No its texture evoked a long forgotten feeling of homeliness. Strange, what was that feeling?

Her eyelids fluttered open in response to the foreign stimuli, whatever was affecting wasn't a natural phenomena and therefore required a response in turn. Her body moved in reflex.

By rolling over on her back.

She stretched her arm and legs as if she had just woken up from a refreshing nap in a royal bed. "Good morning." brown eyes now fully open looked up with curiosity on the man who was poking her with what she could now tell was broom.

Thedoctor

Saber

"Only a petulant little daughter would respond like that." Even when her master was puffing her chest it wasn't that impressive she noted amused at the struggle to look good. "It seems like I will have to spank you in his place."

She shook her head and pulled her master closer.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe paused for a moment.  I'm pretty sure she just said her shadows could kill people to protect me, thought, flashing the purple haired woman a appreciative smile even as his thoughts were darkened with suspicion.

"I suppose that will work," he said, rubbing the back of his head.  "But I don't know.  I still don't think I am super comfortable with a shadow on me right now."

Besides, what if she used it to spy on him with Rin?  That would just be bad for all parties involved.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Rebecca

"Nah, nothing wrong with it. I was just wondering if there was some baiting or something we would be doing too." It felt weird. They were basically hunting for animals, weren't they? Wasn't there a better way to draw them out besides running around?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe paused for a moment.  I'm pretty sure she just said her shadows could kill people to protect me, thought, flashing the purple haired woman a appreciative smile even as his thoughts were darkened with suspicion.

"I suppose that will work," he said, rubbing the back of his head.  "But I don't know.  I still don't think I am super comfortable with a shadow on me right now."

Besides, what if she used it to spy on him with Rin?  That would just be bad for all parties involved.

Sakura Matou

"Aw, why?" Sakura looked very sad at his rejection. "I promise I won't use it to hurt people or spy on you or anything like that!"

She looked down and fidgited. "I just wanted to show my appriciation for being my friend is all..."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Damn it!  She looks sad, he thought, staring at her cute face staring down at her fidgeting hands.  He instinctively contorted his lip as a twisting ache colored his mind with guilt.

He held his hands up, his palms facing her, as if he was trying to contain a fire.  "I know I appreciate it.  But im still new to magic.  I don't want the shadows on me all the time, even if it will keep me safe.  It would make me paranoid."

He was exaggerating a bit.  While it would make him paranoid at first, he was sure he would get over it over time.  In any case, he continued saying, "So tell me about your husband.  Whats he like?"

Hopefully she takes that.  I don't want to step on her feelings so much, especially when shes just trying to help.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Damn it!  She looks sad, he thought, staring at her cute face staring down at her fidgeting hands.  He instinctively contorted his lip as a twisting ache colored his mind with guilt.

He held his hands up, his palms facing her, as if he was trying to contain a fire.  "I know I appreciate it.  But im still new to magic.  I don't want the shadows on me all the time, even if it will keep me safe.  It would make me paranoid."

He was exaggerating a bit.  While it would make him paranoid at first, he was sure he would get over it over time.  In any case, he continued saying, "So tell me about your husband.  Whats he like?"

Hopefully she takes that.  I don't want to step on her feelings so much, especially when shes just trying to help.

Sakura Matou

Sakura brought her knees up to her chest and pulled a plush toy out of thin air and began to snuggle it. "A little paranoia can keep you alive in this city you know..." Sakura muttered sadly. If Joe looked he'd be able to tell that it was one of her husband. "He's super nice and thoughtful. He saved me--brought me out of a very dark place." Sakura told him as if she was thinking back on some very dark days.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe smiled at her remark, but stiffened up a bit.  Crap!  That sounds personal!  Can I ask about that?

"That sounds nice," he said, his eyes locked on the plush.  He raised his finger.  "Wait, can you just make dolls?  Can Rin do that?"  If she wants to keep talking about it, she can go back to the topic.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe smiled at her remark, but stiffened up a bit.  Crap!  That sounds personal!  Can I ask about that?

"That sounds nice," he said, his eyes locked on the plush.  He raised his finger.  "Wait, can you just make dolls?  Can Rin do that?"  If she wants to keep talking about it, she can go back to the topic.

Sakura Matou

"She can't because she fails as a woman." Sakura said sagely. "She doesn't like doing womenly things like sewing. I'm really good at it! Do you want one?"